Using A Twenty-Seven Year Old Free Card

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slirpuff
Slirpuff
4,294 Followers

"Hon, I don't care what you bought, let's finish and we can talk about your purchases afterwards."

"Steve, I used my free pass, didn't you hear me?"

"Free pass? What free pass? Vicki, I don't understand what free pass, who gave you a free pass?" I said still not getting what she was talking about.

"You did, twenty-seven years ago."

"Free pass, free pass," the words keep going through my mind but it wasn't sinking in; until phrase twenty-seven years ago struck home. "This is some kind of joke right? The only free pass I recall is some stupid thing I said a million years ago to get you back; that's not what we're talking about here are we?" I said now starting to get more than a little concerned.

"When you went to bed with that slut Becky you said I had a free pass or a get out of jail card, remember?"

"Vic, that was a long time ago, before we even got married," I said starring at her as my body started to tighten up.

"Well, I used it this weekend," is how she replied like she was telling me that she bought a dozen eggs or had made an appointment to get her hair cut.

"Vic, this isn't funny. This isn't something to even joke about," I said getting out of bed and moving to her side. "Vic, tell me this is a fucking joke," I said loudly. She was now moving away from me because when I called her Vic she knew I was mad.

"Steve, you know I love you don't you?"

"Forget the I love you bull shit, what did you do?"

"I went to bed with someone this weekend and used the free pass you gave me," she said as I paced back and forth between the bed and the bathroom. "I didn't plan on it, it just happened. You would have realized it if we'd gone any further tonight because I'm a little bigger down there than I was when I left," she said holding onto the blanket.

"Jesus fucking Christ," I yelled as I ripped the blanket off to expose her still puffy pussy. For the first time since we started going out together, I wanted to hit her as I clenched my fists. "Have you fucking lost your mind? I said that to get you back, I never fucking meant it."

"So you lied to me back then?"

"Vic, I would have said anything to get you back but I never expected you to save it like a God damn check; especially after we got married for Christ's sakes. Doesn't the word cheating mean anything to you?"

"Like what you did with Becky?"

"Vic, we weren't even married back then. Since we got married the thought hasn't even crossed my mind. But I guess you can't say the same anymore, or is this not the first time you've cheated on me?"

"Steve, this is the one and only time and you know the reason why I got the free pass."

The more she opened her mouth the madder I got.

"What were you doing, drinking one hundred percent pure grain alcohol that fried your brain cells in Tampa?" I said now putting on a pair of shorts and a tee shirt. My hard on was long gone and my mood was trashed as soon as she started to try and explain her actions. "I got to get away from you before I do something I'll regret," I said slipping on a pair of old tennis shoes and walked out of the room and down the stairs while she yelled for me to stop.

I probably was in no condition to drive but I had to get away. I didn't think my Kia had enough power to lay rubber but it did just the same. It was twenty minutes later I realized two things. Number one, Vicki and I had one hell of a problem and number two; I didn't have a clue where I was. I guess I was still in Florida but didn't know exactly where.

It took me another fifteen minutes to realize where the hell I was, but there was no way I wanted to go home just yet. I stopped off at Denny's and grabbed a cup of coffee. I'd forgotten my wallet and had only a five-dollar bill in my car so breakfast was out. By two o'clock I was tired but didn't want to go home and face her. I had come within about five seconds of actually hitting my wife and not with an open hand. What's the phrase, chickens coming home to roost? Well, I was no chicken and this situation was not going quietly into the night. She had pushed the envelope for the first time in our marriage and I wasn't sure where I was going to go with it. She cheated no matter what she wanted to call it and her free pass from a drunken roll in the hay over twenty seven years ago wasn't going to cut it either.

'****************************************

"If Steve just hadn't wanted sex tonight or accepted my offer of a blow job none of this would be happening," Vicki said to herself. I had pulled that free pass thing out of my ass when I knew I was going to get caught. Sue had yelled at me all the way home telling me how stupid I'd been fooling around on my husband. I hadn't set out to cheat on Steve, it just happened, or so I told myself.

We met David at the welcome party Friday night. He was at our table and after introductions we started to party down. David was one of the Pilates instructors and when I told him I planned to get certified this weekend we had something in common to talk about.

When Sue and I went to the rest room we were like two giddy schoolgirls.

"What a hunk," Sue said touching up her makeup. "Great looking, a fantastic body and a personality to boot. If I wasn't already married I'd try him on for size; you know what they say about black guys," Sue said laughing.

"Now that you mention it, I'll have to check him out," I said washing my hands. "Maybe if I ask him nice he'll show it to me. I haven't seen a big one ever."

"Yeah right," Sue said. "David if you show me yours I'll show you mine; that would be a good opening line." We both looked at each other and burst out laughing.

"I think I'm getting a hot flash," I said fanning myself.

"I think it's more like a cock flash," Sue replied as we adjusted our clothes before leaving.

Everyone had a good time Friday night. The alcohol flowed; we danced and got to know each other a lot better. David guessed our ages to be around thirty-two and I told him he was pretty close as Sue rolled her eyes. He told us that he'd just turned twenty-nine and was single. We both had our wedding rings on so he knew we were married but never said anything about it. We probably had way too much to drink and I made a bet with Sue that I could get him hard.

"I'll bet you five bucks I can get him at least excited if not hard without touching it," I told her. She told me I had a bet and I went to work.

Flirting, a hand on his knee and letting him get a whiff of my perfume all started to work. I put the last nail in the coffin when I asked him to dance a slow song. It was shameless the way I held him and rubbed my body against his but it worked. Sue was right, he was huge, or that's how it felt pressed against me. We sat down and he excused himself to go to the bathroom. I gave Sue a high five and she paid up.

"It's huge," I whispered to her. "I felt him press it against my leg and I felt it almost down to my knee. I didn't think they made them that big," I told her as I fanned myself again. I need one more dance to get a good feel of the size."

"Vicki, he's probably in the bathroom beating off the way he looked when the two of you got off the dance floor," Sue told me. "Oops, here he comes," she said pointing to David walking towards us.

We all had two more drinks and I still flirted unmercifully with him. When he asked me for one more dance I winked at Sue when he pulled me on the dance floor. I was pretty drunk and I closed my eyes. He pulled me in tight. His hands on my back moved lower and I was sure once or twice he pushed his cock against me intentionally. It was huge, throbbing and I could feel its heat through his pants. I was sweating and was starting to get damp down below. The song ended and we walked back to our table.

"Girl, we need to call it a night, we've all got a big day tomorrow," Sue told us both.

"Big was the word of the night," I thought as I agreed with her.

David walked us to our rooms and said he'd see us tomorrow at class and we went in. I was screaming and laughing as soon as I shut the door.

"Oh my God Sue, it was huge. I thought it was going to break through his pants at one point. I thought about reaching down and grabbing it but I wasn't that drunk. He had me dripping like a bitch in heat on that dance floor. If I wasn't married, I'd be in his room right now finding out if that monster would fit in me."

"Take my word for it, you'd be surprised how much it'll stretch," Sue replied.

"Spill it girl, you know something," I said jumping on her bed.

"Well, in college, before Tim and I got engaged, I went to bed with a really hung guy. He wasn't black but was definitely packing. By the time he got fully hard he must have been at least ten inches and thick. I could barely get it in my mouth but he had other ideas. After he got me good and wet, he started to put it in. Girl, it took almost ten minutes to get it all in but it was worth every second. He hit areas that no one had or has since. I climaxed twice as the top of it racked across my clit going in and coming out. I thought I'd ripped something the when he got it all in, but after a couple of minutes I didn't care any more. The first time only lasted about ten minutes but the second time he was inside me for almost twenty minutes. We never did it again but that's something you don't forget. Tim is pretty big, but isn't even close to that guy. I think I just got a hot flash," she said wiping her brow.

"Or maybe an orgasm," I said as we both laughed. I told her that Steve was the only guy I'd ever been with and at first she thought I was lying. "He's a great lover and I get off every time, but it's kind of gotten old lately. It's still good, but routine; I don't think David would be routine."

"Vicki, if what you say is true, you'd be spitting semen out your mouth for a month." She laughed, I laughed and we both showered and went to bed. I needed my shower good and cold because I was still up there. After I made sure Sue was asleep I got myself off, I needed to if I was ever going to get any sleep. I thought about David's cock so it didn't take too long to finish. It was a good night's sleep afterwards.

Sue and I grabbed a quick breakfast Saturday morning. Our first classes started at eight-thirty, we had to get a move on. We kidded each other about last night, but it was back to reality this morning. By the afternoon I was at the practice stage of my training. David adjusted my form now and then, and when he touched me high on the thigh, to pull my leg back further, I felt the electrical charge. I think if he had done it again I would have lost it. By five o'clock classes were over for the day and it was time for dinner and partying.

I didn't see David at dinner but he found us just after seven-thirty. We were hanging out with a group from one of the other classes. When he walked up I smiled at him and he returned mine with a big one of his own. So our night together started.

By nine-thirty Sue said a couple of them were going to another club and asked if I wanted to come along.

"Not tonight," I said begging off. Today kicked my ass and my legs are still sore from all that stretching."

"Well, suit yourself, I'll catch up with you later," she said and the six of them headed out. That only left David and two other people at our table. We ordered a few pieces of cheesecake and a bottle of wine. We spent the next hour eating, talking and drinking two bottles of wine. When we hit the dance floor it was like last night without the teasing. How we ended up back in his room is still a blur. The only thing I remember is David leading me into his room before he started to kiss and undress me.

I'm not sure if I was drunk or drunk and horny but we ended up naked on his bed. The compliments flowed, he ate me until I screamed and I got a first hand look at his black monster.

I licked it, until it started to get hard. I sucked on the head and took in as much as I was able. "No way no how am I going to let him put this in me," I kept saying over and over to myself but that's not what happened. He ended up between my legs and I even helped him put the first two inches in. I was hot and wet but it wasn't nearly enough as he ended up soaking both his dick and my pussy with massage oil.

At six inches I was breathing hard, at nine I thought I was going to fucking die and by the time it was all in, I felt I had a V.W. bug in me. When he started moving it in and out, that all changed. The more he moved and the faster he stroked, the hotter I got. I know I screamed something when I let loose the first time but all I remember is telling him not to stop. When he lifted my legs over his shoulders I thought I'd died and gone to heaven as he was now slamming the full length in and out of me. He erupted and I hit the ceiling. I wasn't sure what was happening right then but I loved what he was doing. David finally rolled me on top of him and with his dick still in me, we both started to come down from the mountain.

I thought I'd feel at least a little remorse and probably would later, but right now all I wanted was to do it all over again. I wasn't sure how soon David was going to be ready but I wasn't going to wait. So I sat up and started slowly moving up and down on his dick. Even only semi erect he was a lot bigger than Steve. I lifted myself up until he was almost out of me before forcing him back inside. I guess my movement did the trick, because after about ten minutes we were at it again. I couldn't get enough of him and I wasn't nearly as drunk as I was when we started.

We did it all night before showering and grabbing a few hours of sleep. I awoke to find him between my legs licking my sore and tender pussy. It must have looked like it went through world war three because that's what it felt like but what he was doing made it fell so much better. He wasn't as good as Steve but was trying his best so I just closed my eyes and enjoyed what he was doing. I was just about to climax when he stopped and I felt him against my pussy. He slipped in without much trouble this time as he lifted up my ass to put two pillows under it.

There was nothing gentle about our session this morning as he pounded my pussy. There was no way I could meet his thrusts as all I could do was hang on and have the ride of my life. I climaxed first but felt him twitch and shoot off soon after. By now I'd had enough. I was satisfied but sore. It would probably take a week for my pussy to shrink enough to accept Steve's normal dick. With that thought reality hit. Fuck what the hell had I done?

I rolled off the bed and to David's objection I started getting dressed.

"Can we do this again?" David asked.

"Never again. This was a one time thing that shouldn't have happened in the first place," I told him. I gave him a peck goodbye and I waddled back to my room.

"Where in the hell were you all night?" Sue yelled at me. "You've got two messages on your cell phone from Steve last night."

I sat on the bed and put my face in my hands.

"Please tell me you didn't spend the night with David, Vicki," she said looking at me. "Oh my God you did, and by the way you're walking you did more than just talk with him. Are you nuts? What were you thinking?"

"I wasn't. We drank a couple bottles of wine and ended up in his room and the next thing I knew we were doing it, and doing it and doing it again," I said trying to explain it to her and make some sense out of it for me.

"Was he as big as you thought?" she said now wanting details.

"Bigger, much bigger than I could ever have imagined."

"You know Steve's going to notice the first time he enters you. It's going to take a couple of days for you to shrink back to size, if you ever do."

"Sue, I'm so sore right now, I wouldn't even let a warm tongue come within a hundred yards of me; I am so fucked. Just don't say a word to anyone and maybe I'll get through this without anyone finding out if I'm lucky; I should have gone with you to that other club," I said out loud.

I took a warm bath and washed myself a half dozen times before packing up. We went down stairs and had breakfast. Then we went back over to the center to pick up our certification sheets. We were on the road two hours later and I listen to Sue rag on me all the while pumping me for details. I called Steve and told him we were on our way and kept the conversation short.

"Are you going to tell him?"

"Only if he notices something. If he's horny I'll give him a blowjob that will hold him for a day or two. Maybe by then I'll shrink up enough or if push comes to shove, I'll give him my ass; I'll do whatever is necessary."

"I hope you're right. Steve doesn't seem like the forgiving type."

Then it hit me, he wasn't but I was. I'd forgiven him all those years ago and told him he owed me a free pass if I'd done anything really stupid and this sure as hell qualified. I'd never used it and if he found out I'd use my get out of jail card. He'd be angry as hell, but I'd forgiven him and I only prayed he'd do the same.

'***************************************************

It was close to three AM and here I am pounding on Tim and Sue's front door. After about ten minutes of ringing the bell and pounding their living room lights came on. A tired Tim looked out the front window and opened up the front door.

"Steve, do you have any idea what time it is?"

"Some where around three, I need to talk to Sue right now."

"Can't this wait until morning? She's asleep upstairs."

"Tim, if it wasn't important I wouldn't be here at this hour of the morning."

"Well, come on in, I'll go upstairs and get her," he said holding the door open until we both moved into the living room. "I'll go get her."

A couple minutes later Sue came down the stairs in a robe closely followed by Tim.

"Honey, I can handle this, why don't you go back to bed."

"You're kidding me right? Our neighbor comes over at three in the morning to talk to my wife and you want me to go back to bed? Come on Steve out with it."

"Sue, I want to know what the hell happened this weekend in Tampa."

"Steve I don't know what you mean?"

"Sue, I know Vicki cheated on me. Were you involved too?"

Tim was now all ears and everything else as he was now on his feet looking at Sue.

"Tim, I didn't do anything, you have to believe that," she said knowing everything was now getting out of hand. "Steve, you should be having this conversation with Vicki not me."

"That's the way it started out but I don't want to go to jail for domestic violence; that's why I'm here."

"Sue, what hell did happen this weekend? I think it's about time you told us what the hell did happen," Tim said starting to get more than annoyed.

"Tim, I didn't do anything I'm ashamed about besides having way too much to drink."

"Sue, did Vicki plan this? How long has she known this guy? When did you know about it and why didn't you stop her?"

"Hold it, give me a chance to answer a few of your questions. First of all it wasn't planned we met the guy Friday night. We made a stupid bet and Vicki flirted with him, that's all. Saturday we were at classes all day and we had dinner with a few people we met. We didn't see him again until about seven-thirty. After that things are a little hazy. We were pounding down the drinks pretty heavy and I went to another club in the hotel and she stayed with that guy and a few others. Steve, when I got back she was gone. I went back to my room and passed out about ten minutes later. I didn't see her until Sunday morning."

"Sue, why did you leave her?"

"Steve, how in the hell did I know she'd get herself into trouble?"

"She just came back to the room and said she'd done something stupid; that's all."

"Stupid isn't the half of it. What did this guy look like anyway?"

Slirpuff
Slirpuff
4,294 Followers