Using A Twenty-Seven Year Old Free Card

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slirpuff
Slirpuff
4,296 Followers

When Sue described him I got even angrier, if that was possible, especially when she said that he was hung like a fucking horse.

"Steve, Vicki never would have done it if she was sober, she really loves you," Sue said trying to smooth it over. "She says she doesn't even remember going to his room."

"But she did. She should have stayed with you and eased up on the wine," I yelled at her.

"Sue, I'm sorry, it's not your fault I have a slut for a wife."

"Steve, Vicki is not a slut. She had too much to drink and a guy took advantage of her. I'm not saying what she did was all right, but she didn't just pick some guy out of the crowd and bed him."

"That's right, she found the biggest cock she could and then bedded him."

I'd heard enough and apologized for waking them up. Tim told me not to go nuts tonight and it would look better in the morning. The last thing I heard was him asking Sue exactly what she did, I don't think any of us were going to get any sleep tonight.

I found Vicki in her robe sleeping on the couch when I finally got home. I left her sleeping there and went up to our bedroom to get at least a few hours of sleep before I had to get up for work.

When my alarm went off at six I had to think about where I was for a minute. I think I got maybe two hours sleep but was too groggy to know for sure. A quick shower and a shave and I felt almost human. I got dressed and went downstairs to find Vicki still asleep. There was no way I wanted to get into it with her this morning so I just left. I grabbed a quick sandwich and large coffee at McDonalds and was on my way five minutes later.

I ate at my desk and was checking my calendar when the first of a dozen calls came into my cell phone, all from Vicki. She left a few messages, which I listened to before deleting. I needed to see where her head was at this morning and I didn't want to hear another word about that fucking free pass. To me it was a non-issue and didn't exist, at least it didn't after we'd said "I Do" when we got married.

By four-thirty I realized I'd wasted he entire day. I kept going over in my mind everything that Vicki and Sue had said to me yesterday. I really didn't want to get into it with her tonight but I figure I didn't have much choice. I wasn't nearly as mad as I'd been last night, but it wouldn't take much to get me that way again.

The honking of the cars behind me told me I still had my head up my ass because I was doing twenty-five in a forty mile per hour speed zone. When I pulled onto our street I'd wished I'd taken the long way home but I'd put it off long enough, it needed to be addressed.

Vicki was waiting for me when I walked into the kitchen from the garage. She didn't run to me, she just sat at the table looking at me. I know Sue probably called her some time this morning and since I hadn't called her back she didn't have a clue of my mood. I put my brief case down, grabbed a beer from the refrigerator and sat at table directly across from her. I didn't say a word. I took a long sip from my beer, put it on the table and looked at her; I was waiting for her to start it.

"Steve, I'm so sorry. If I could take back everything that happened this weekend I would," she said waiting for me to say something. "I drank way too much and didn't have a clue what I was doing or with whom. By Sunday morning I realized what had happened and I beat it back to my room. I don't remember much after Sue left, only that our group finished a couple of bottles of wine."

I was very careful how I phrased the next couple of questions.

"Why didn't you go with Sue and she told me about your stupid game Friday night. If I was him, I'd think that you were coming on to me and that you didn't give a shit that you were married."

"Steve, it was a childish joke. We were throwing compliments back and forth and he was pumping up my ego by telling me he thought I was thirty. I just wanted to see if I could still turn a guy's head. I wasn't planning on taking him to bed, I was just trying to see if I could turn him on, that's all."

"I guess it worked. You turned him on and he fucked the shit out of you Saturday night. Sounds logical to me."

"Steve, it wasn't like that, I didn't even lead him on Saturday, you can ask Sue, she was there."

"Only until she left you and you went up to his room to see how really hung he was," I said through gritted teeth. "Just how hung was he? Sue said like a horse but she didn't actually see it or experience it like you did. I suppose I can probably shove my fist up your cunt you're so stretched out. No wonder you stopped me last night, I would have known something was up even with the lights out. I hope you enjoyed your big black stud."

There I'd finally said it. It was one thing to have my wife taken by a guy with a huge dick but by a black man with a huge dick that stuck in my craw.

You see I'd had my fill of arrogant black men in college. They thought it was their calling to bed as many white women as they could, attached or unattached. I know many a guy who dumped their girlfriends after they'd been 'marked' as they say by a black jock or two. It was like some kind of forbidden fruit or something taboo to them. Most had their little flings and wanted all to be forgiven, however most guys told them to hit the road. Like one once told me, why the fuck would I want their castoffs. If I wasn't good enough for her before why would I be now? And he was right. So now that was another thing that stuck in my brain.

Vicki had teared up and kept saying she was sorry but I was still too pissed to care at this point. I didn't have a clue how this was going to all wash out, but right now I didn't even want to look at her. Visions of her rutting around on a bed with David made the bile in my stomach come up and sour my mouth.

We fixed something for dinner but neither one of us was very hungry. I'd already had two beers before dinner and it was all I could do to stop there. I want the numbness that alcohol would give me, but it wasn't going to solve our problem, and I didn't know what would at this point. When we went to bed, Vicki made sure she was covered up. I hadn't seen any bite marks but she did have more than a few burses on her thighs. I guess he wasn't a five foot six lightweight. When she came to bed she tried to kiss me but I pulled away.

"I don't know what you've had in your mouth lately," I guess I said it trying to drive home the point that this wasn't going away just because she said she was sorry. I turned over and gave her my back for the first time in twenty years; she sat there and teared up. So it went for the next two months.

We were existing in the same house and saying just what we had to. It wasn't even like brother and sister because even siblings talked. When she came into the bedroom nude after taking a shower I started to get hard before that damn vision in the back of my brain reared its ugly head and I went limp. It wasn't getting any better only worse.

Thursday I came home to a pretty drunk Vicki. From the empty bottle on the counter I figured she'd been at it for a while. She still had her leotards on from her afternoon aerobics class and had a towel wrapped around her neck.

"You want a drink?" she asked downing what she had left in her glass before going over to a freshly opened bottle. She poured half a glass and flopped back on her chair. "I said, do you want a drink?" she now slurred at me.

"I think you've had enough for both of us," I said putting my brief case down on the counter waiting for her to fall off the chair.

"Suit yourself," she said chugging about half the glass down.

"You're going to get sick and end up throwing up."

"So, what the fuck do you care. Why don't you be a good little husband and make us something to eat. I don't think I can stand and I don't think it would be wise for me to be around fire right now. I may burp and catch the house on fire," she said now laughing.

"I hate a stupid drunk," I said to myself while going upstairs to change out of my work clothes. Little did I know Vicki had somehow managed to follow me upstairs. As I stood there in my shorts I heard her from the doorway.

"My, my, my, I haven't seen that in quite a while. You want to fool around big boy?" she said now laughing like she'd just given the punch line to the best joke ever. "Don't worry, it's probably all shrunk back by now and maybe it's even a little tighter since it hasn't seen any action lately. So how about it? Do you want to fuck or not?"

I said something under my breath about drunks and stupid women.

"What's the matter, not man enough?" she said taunting me as I slipped on my shorts.

"Why don't you go sober up, you're an ugly drunk," I told her walking past her.

"Well, David didn't think so," she shot back at me.

"Why don't you shut the fuck up?"

"What's the matter, still nursing your bruised ego little man?" she said leaning up against the wall. "You want all the gory details from that night? I don't remember much but I can probably guess what happened," she said downing the last of her drink. "Now let's see, where did I hear those exact words? Yeah, that right, the night you fucked Becky, remember? Oh, but that's right you don't remember either. To bad, we could have exchanged stories about what happened," she said throwing her glass against the wall shattering it. "But I guess you forgot about that weekend, well, I didn't." Vicki walked across the hall and shut the door to our spare bedroom and locked the door.

"Vicki, open the fucking door," I yelled but she never answered. I pounded on the door but she screamed through the door to stay the hell away from her. So I did what every other mature adult would do, I hung one on; well not really but I did have at least four beers.

I never saw Vicki before I went to work the next morning. The bedroom door was still locked and I figured she was sleeping it off from last night. In twenty plus years I'd never seen her that drunk but both of us had started drinking more and more over last couple of months. Nothing was getting resolved; hell we weren't even talking to each other or sleeping in the same room any more. Our kids noticed what was going on and more than once I heard her screaming on the phone at either Randi or John to stay out of her business.

"Steve, I thought you should know that Vicki got fired today at the gym. She came in drunk again and they let her go," Sue said when she called me at work. "It looks like Vicki's lost a lot of weight and she looked like hell this morning. Have you guys worked your problems out yet?"

"You can't work out problems if you don't talk and we haven't done much of that lately," I told her. "Every time we start, one of us gets angry and we end up in an argument; it's not looking good for us right now."

"I'd hate to see you two end up divorced over a stupid drunken mistake. If we can be of any help we're only a phone call away." I thanked her and hung up.

Like always, Vicki was three sheets to the wind when I got home tonight.

"I quit my job today," she said twirling her glass on the table not even bothering to look at me.

"You mean you got fired today for being drunk at the gym," was my reply.

"Quit, fired, it's all the same. Don't worry I'll find something else. I can always tend bar, I'm getting real good at that," she said laughing.

"Can't you stay sober for even one night anymore?"

"Why should I? It makes me feel good like I don't have a care in the world, what could be better?"

"How about a normal marriage? You still remember what that is or should I say was like don't you?"

"Yup, that's what we had between Becky and the black snake," she slurred and then put her head down on the table. After that she didn't move. I don't know if she was asleep or passed out. I finally picked her up and carried her upstairs and laid her on our bed. I then went downstairs and dumped out every bit of alcohol we had in the house.

"It all ends starting tonight," I said to myself. "We either patch it back up or we end it, I'm too old to take care of a baby anymore."

"***************************************

It was just after nine o'clock in the morning when I finally woke up still dressed in the same clothes I'd worn the day before I didn't even remember going to bed last night, especially my own bed. My head hurt and my stomach was knotted. Thankfully, since I hadn't eaten a thing yesterday so there was nothing to throw up. My shirt stunk of sweat and alcohol. Getting to my feet, I peeled off my clothes and stepped into the shower. It took more than a couple of minutes for the water to bring me back to life. Like every day at this time I said I wasn't going to drink any more and was going to get my life back on track one way or another.

"I look like shit," I said to myself looking into the mirror. I thought about getting on the scale but decided I didn't really want to know how much weight I'd lost. My clothes were now hanging on me but that was the least of my problems. Like yesterday and the day before and the day before that I didn't have anything to do today.

They'd finally fired me at the gym because I was either showing up drunk or not at all. I didn't blame them; I blamed myself. I had done one stupid thing after another and they were all blending one into the other. I did want to stop; I really did, but just didn't know how to even start. My marriage, what was left of it, was in serious trouble and my life basically sucked.

Coming came down the stairs and I found Steve at the kitchen table reading the newspaper. I didn't want to face him. I didn't have a clue what to say to him and being sober made the pain even worse.

'******************************************

"Coffee is done and there's pancakes in the oven. I've got it on low so they'll still be warm," I said sipping my second cup and glancing at the headlines.

Vicki had lost at least ten pounds and her face had started to get that drawn look. She grabbed a plate and put three pancakes on it. I got up and got her the butter and syrup. She ate in silence only occasionally looking over at me.

When I got my third cup of coffee and put my paper down only then did she say something.

"How come you're not at work?"

"I took the week off to work on a personal problem. And if your wondering, I carried you upstairs when you passed out last night."

She continued to eat. I got up, poured her a hot cup of coffee and got her the milk and sugar. Vicki held her cup with both hands as she blew on it before drinking it all. One more cup and she'd joined the ranks of the living again.

"Just so you're aware, there isn't a drop of alcohol in this house. It's either down the drain or broken in the trash. If you're up to it, we need to go grocery shopping this morning because there's jack shit in this house to eat unless you like nothing but snacks and chips," I told her trying to get some feedback from her.

"Give me a few minutes and we can leave," she said looking, or more like pleading with me.

The store was almost empty which made it kind of nice. We picked up a lot of fresh fruits and vegetables. Most of the meat I picked out could be cooked on the grill, no use heating up the house. I hadn't spent three hundred dollars on food in a long time, but there hadn't been many meals cooked in our house over the last month. We ended up spending almost two hours in there. Diet soda and fruit juice were the strongest drinks in our carts.

After putting the groceries away I made us both a sandwich and got us each a soda. We ate out on the deck and I made it a point to really take a look at Vicki. She was thinner and was looking a little worse for the wear. I guess drinking has a way of catching up with you.

"Do you want to talk now or later?" I asked. "Because we're going to one way or another."

"Give me a minute to go to the bathroom and I'll be right back," she said moving towards the patio door.

"If you're looking for the bottle of vodka, it's long gone."

"Steve, I just need to pee and I'll be right back."

"Whatever," I replied. Five minutes later she was back, and still sober.

"Vic, what do want to do? We can try to work this out or go our separate ways; one of the two is going to happen this week."

"Steve, do you still want me back, after every thing that's happened?"

"Won't know until we see what's left."

"In that case, I want to try and save our marriage no matter how tough it's going to be."

"Vic, my only request is that there is no more lying. I know some of what happened, but not all. The only thing I do know, I don't want to hear any of the details. Our marriage wouldn't stand a chance in hell if I did; I'm not so sure if it's going to survive anyway," I said as Vicki started tearing up. "Now start from the beginning, Friday night, and if I have any questions I'll stop you."

She started and went slow enough that if I had any questions she could stop. I kind of lost it when she started to describe David and needed a break when she started talking about her and Sue's bet.

"It sounded like two idiot teenage girls playing truth or dare with each other, the only difference is that you're middle aged women and should have known better."

Vicki went on and said how she'd finally gotten David excited and that he had to go to the bathroom to calm down.

"In other words, you acted like a fucking slut, got him all hard and left him high and dry. Is that about it?"

"Steve, it was an innocent prank, that's all."

"But at least you got a feel of what he had didn't you?" She nodded yes. "Just had to push it didn't you. Jesus Christ, how often was this happening? Every time you and Sue went out together?"

"Steve, this was the first time we did anything like this."

"Well it looks like David wasn't the only one to get all hot and bothered."

Steve was right and I told him so but all that did was make him angrier.

"Don't I satisfy you any more? Am I that bad in bed, or have you just grown bored with me? I guess after twenty-seven years you were looking to spice up your marriage, too bad it wasn't with me."

"Steve, I love you and you still do it for me in bed. I'd be lying if I told you I wasn't curious about David, but no way did I plan or even consider it." That didn't appease me; I don't know what would have at this point.

When Vicky started telling me about Saturday and got to the part where Sue left, I said I needed a break. I was doing a lot better than I thought I would be at this point. Vicky didn't know how much I wanted to know, so I figured she'd brush over as many details as she could. Vicky knew that I would soon figure out that she wasn't as drunk as she'd first told me. She probably thought about lying but figured if I caught her this time we'd be history.

Vicky told me about ordering another bottle of wine and dessert. She kept the details about the dancing and caressing one another to a minimum. However when she said they ended up in his room I stopped her.

"What do you mean you ended up in his damn room? Did you walk? Did he carry you? Was his room just next to yours and you went in there by mistake?"

"Steve, he led and I followed. I was pretty wasted and I didn't realized it was his room until we got there."

"So in other words, he didn't force you in any way; you went willingly."

"I guess if put that way, I did."

"How else can I put it? You didn't go kicking and screaming, you walked into his room, he shut the door and you willing gave yourself to him; am I right?"

"Steve, I was drunk and not thinking straight," she tried to explain to me.

"Did he take your clothes off or did you?"

"I don't remember. I just remember being on the bed naked with him," she said stating to cry.

"Well, I guess you got your wish. You got to find out what it was like to fuck a guy with what? A ten-inch cock? I'm happy for you; at least you don't have to wonder what it's like anymore. But there's still something I don't understand. When exactly did you get it through your fucking skull that this was something you shouldn't be doing? I mean, by at least midnight you had to be sober enough that you knew what you were doing? Sue said you didn't get back to the room until after eight-thirty; how many more times did you try him out?" Vicki started to openly bawl. "I just got my answer," I said walking away.

Slirpuff
Slirpuff
4,296 Followers