Using A Twenty-Seven Year Old Free Card

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slirpuff
Slirpuff
4,303 Followers

"I love you Steve, you have to believe that," is all she kept saying.

A week later I was discharged and we headed for our home. I was excited as a kid with a new bike as every thing was new and exciting. Real food tasted great and my parents came everyday to visit. I immediately recognized my dad but it was another week before I remembered my mom.

We had sex most nights but it all but kicked my ass, guess I wasn't totally healed yet. Vicki told me I needed to go easy but when I asked her if I ever did, she just said no and smiled.

Sue came over about every other night to check on me and get with Vicki. I finally figured out that she was Vicki's best friend and her husband Tim was mine. My office manager told all my clients about my accident and that I would probably be back at work in about three week on a part time basis.

Things were going great when I started remembering items that disturbed me. One night after a great session, well it was for me anyway, I asked Vicki about it.

"Steve we were having some issues before your accident and were trying to work them out.'

"Is that why Randi said I was being a jerk?"

"We both were," she replied.

"Well, it couldn't have been that big of an issue, we're still together."

"We are, aren't we," Vicki said kissing me again. "You ready for round two big boy?" she asked smiling.

Like always we had a great love making session. We were getting more adventurous and I was pushing the envelope for more and more. However, the phrase 'big boy' brought back angry thoughts I couldn't place. Maybe I'll remember later.

I was having coffee in the kitchen when the phrase 'big boy' popped back into my head. It was like rewinding a CD as things started popping back into my head. Bits and pieces, hundreds of bits and pieces were filling my brain. I guess I was staring out into space when Vicki came into the room.

"Steve, you all right?"

"Yes, I'm just thinking about what to do with myself today."

"Well, Sue and I are going shopping and you're welcome to come if you want to?"

"Let's see, going dress shopping with two women or calling up Tim and going out with him."

Vicki looked at me and said she would have Tim stop over.

I'd put together a lot by the time Tim arrived.

"I'll be ready in a minute," I said grabbing a baseball cap and my wallet.

"Where do you think you're going?"

"We, my friend, are going out for my first drink and a nice long talk."

The beer was cold and the first one went down real fast.

"I missed that," I told Tim turning my chair to face him.

"Time for you to fill in the gaps. Most of it cane back the last two days but there are still a few gaps," I told him as he became uneasy.

"You sure you want to do this?"

"Don't have a choice, I need my old life back."

I told him what I'd figured out and he filled in the blanks.

"You called Sue a black cock whore and picked a fight with the biggest and toughest instructor at the gym. Sue slapped you, the instructor got in one shot before you fell backwards onto a marble table and cracked you head open. There was blood everywhere. Vicky started screaming, Sue called 911 and someone put a towel under your head. Vicky was screaming that she killed you and when the paramedics came she was covered in blood. She told them that she was your wife so they took her in the ambulance with you. They ended up giving her a shot of something because she refused to let you go and went kind of nuts. You scared the shit out of us; we thought you were going to die. Since Vicky was a basket case Sue saw to it your kids were notified and Chuck was kept up to date. Matt, from the gym, still thinks you're going to sue him."

"You remember about Vicky?" Tim asked hesitantly.

"That she cheated that weekend and moved out of the house? Yeah, I remember all of that. Lately she's been more of a wife to me than she has in the last five years of our marriage."

"What are you going to do now?"

"Nothing."

"What do you mean nothing? Won't Vicky suspect that you got your memory back?"

"Not if I play dumb. I figure I want to see how it washes out between the two of us. I'll drop a few bombs now and then to keep her on her toes and eventually I'll tell her."

"So you're not going to divorce her?"

"Are you nuts, I love the woman. I have a major problem with what she did, and we still have to work that out, but I'm not going to cut her loose unless my plan doesn't work out."

"Steve, you're still are an asshole."

"I know, but I'm going to get the best sex of my marriage in the next couple of months," I said finishing up my second and asking for number three.

I was waiting for Vicky when she came back from shopping. I had steaks on the grill and was working on a salad when she walked through the door.

"Steve, I could have done that, I don't want you overexerting yourself," she said dropping her packages.

"Do I see a Victoria's Secret bag mixed in with the others?"

"Maybe, maybe not, it depends on how you feel later."

Dinner was great and Randi and John stopped over to see how I was doing. I told them that their old man was going to live and that school was something they should be worrying about not me. Besides, I told them it was date night and that they had to leave.


"Dad this is way more information than I need to know," Randi said winking at her mom before leaving.

I was in bed waiting for her when she came out of the bathroom in the hottest outfit I'd ever seen on her. I don't know what she paid for it, but it was well worth every dime even though it didn't stay on for more than a few minutes.

"Babes, can we do anal tonight? It's been a while and I think I'd like to try it again." All right we'd never done anal in the twenty-seven years of our marriage. I'd tried a couple of times but was told no way no how, end of discussion.

"Do you remember us doing it, before the accident?"

"Yeah, I know we did it once in a while and I'm so hot for you tonight, I'd like to try it tonight." We did it with a lot of foreplay and a lot of lubrication. So it went for the next month.

I would drop a hint every once in a while and was now back at work full time. When I brought home a couple of daring and sexy outfits she just stared at me. She wore the most risqué of them when we went out with Sue and Tim. I thought she'd climb under the table especially after dancing a slow song and lifting up the hem even more.

"I don't know what's gotten into him these last two months. He wants to do it every night and says he remembers us doing sexual things that there's no way we've ever done," she said blushing.

"Vicky, bottom line, are you happy?"

"Beyond all belief but what happens when he remembers everything? I can't lose him again."

"Let's not worry about that until it happens; all right?"

At eleven o'clock I announced that it was time for Vicky and I to go home.

"She's become such an animal, I sometimes don't think I can keep up with her. Maybe I should get her a lover to help me out," I said laughing. No one else did. "What? It was a joke, I'd never share my Vicky." On that note we left.

We had the best session since I got out of the hospital. She rang my chimes three times before I had to cry uncle and go to sleep with her in my arms. She awoke with my head between her legs as we did it once more before falling back to sleep again.

"When did you get the rest of your memory back?" she asked when we woke up.

"A couple of months ago," I replied.

"Who else knows?"

"Just Chuck and Tim."

"Can I ask why you didn't let me in on it?"

"I figure you'd catch on when I started dropping a hint or two, but you didn't say a thing. You should have seen the look on your face when I said anal was part of our normal lovemaking; it was priceless. And the outfits I started buying for you, I thought you'd refuse to wear the black one you wore last night, if not I had one more that I knew you'd never wear."

"Well now the ten thousand dollar question, where do we stand?"

"I'm still here aren't I? I'm not happy with what happened in Tampa but it's not a deal breaker for me anyway; and I never want to hear the words 'free pass' ever again." We kissed before heading for the shower.

The sex is still out of sight and two weeks later Vicky did wear that last outfit. I had to beat the men off with a stick, and Tim wanted to know why Sue wouldn't wear outfits like that for him, he winked at me. She did three weeks later and she did look hot.

We are still working on trust issues but making progress since we're both working on them now, not like before.

Slirpuff
Slirpuff
4,303 Followers