Using Amelia

Story Info
Amelia comes back to her dorm to find Harlan inside.
1.3k words
3.77
39.5k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* Story will be posted out of sequence.

Amelia paled when walked into her dorm room. Her roommate wasn't there but Harlan was, he grinned at her ferally from her bed where he was laying his hands behind his head. She shivered and stood taller. She could deal with this, she could, she wasn't going to scream...

"Come here," Harlan said, tapping the bed his eyes going up and down her body.

"Why are you here?"

"Want an update, Cupcake, come on, come here...." his gaze hardened.

Amelia felt sick but she walked over to the bed, her bed where he shouldn't be. How had he wormed his way back into her life like this? Why was she letting him? He smiled as she sat down.

"Details."

She wasn't sure what to say. "I don't know what you're looking for. Ren and his roommate had a barbecue tonight, I went with Mike like you told me too."

"Sean stay at the house."

"Yes."

"So, Ren is behaving for once," Harlan sneered. "What did you find out?"

Amelia felt like her stomach was in her throat, slimy bile. She wanted throw up. "It was a barbecue, we ate, I focused on Mike since he's my way in... Ren and Sean are serious about each other."

Harlan stared at her, his eyes felt like eyes. Then he slapped her, hard across the face, twice, Amelia lost her breath, tears stabbed her eyes and fell down her face but she almost didn't really feel it due to shock. Though a voice inside her head told her she shouldn't be.

"You're aren't using the Norwegian to have fun at a party, bitch."

Amelia sat there, tears falling.

Harlan slapped her again. "Apologize."

"I'm sorry," Amelia heard herself say.

Harlan grinned. "Strip."

Amelia stared at him blankly.

Harlan slapped her again. "I said strip, bitch."

Amelia stood up and took off her dress, her bra, her underwear and sandals. Harlan watching her the whole time, leering. Amelia felt lost, embarrassed and ashamed by the fact she was getting wet between her legs.

"Climb over me, your ass facing my mouth," he ordered, laying back on her bed again.

Amelia complied.

He manhandled her roughly, moved himself a bit. 'Unzip my jeans, take out my dick and suck it bitch."

Amelia cried as she complied.

His dick in her mouth, she used to it willingly in highschool listening to his attentions, buying his lies. His tongue stabbed into her pussy, Amelia sobbed as she realized he wasn't only going to use her to get something against Ren Temple, he was going to use her completely.

He grabbed her hair, pulling her mouth off his dick. "Say it, Cupcake," he said.

Amelia cried, memories coming back to her a naive teenager who thought it a silly game. "I'm your bitch," she said.

Harlan chuckled. "You always were such a good girl. You're pussy is so wet too... ask for it, cunt," he said, tongue licking around her hole, breath tickling her clitoris, Amelia hated herself for wanting to come.

"Please fuck me, I need your dick in me...cause I'm your wet horny bitchy."

Harlan laughed, moved them picking her up and pushing her over the back of her roommates computer, then he whispered in her ear. "Bad bitches don't get to come," and shoved his dick up her ass without any warning and slapped her thigh.

He slammed into her grunting, calling her bitch, cunt and hole. Whispering in her ear what he wanted to hear her say, as he he spanked her thigh telling her that she better damn well start doing her job. And she said what he what he wanted to hear:

"Please, Harlan fuck my pussy I'll be a good girl, I want you to come in me..."

"Harlan fuck me harder, yes, yes, oooh, I'm your nasty bitch, my cunt is so wet..." it wasn't a lie, Amelia felt sick.

"My body is yours to use, spank it, spank me harder... I'm so close, so close, please let me come, I'll do whatever you want. Anything, anything..."

He kept whispering in her ear, slamming hard into her ass. "Say you love me."

"I love you," she said.

"Say my name."

"I love you, Harlan."

"Again," he thrust out, slammed in and slapped her with his hand against her left thigh hard where she was sure to have a deep bruise.

"I love, you Harlan, I love you, I love you, I love you Harlan," Amelia heard herself saying, pushing her ass back into his cock. Trying to move her hands to touch herself but he wouldn't let her.

He grinned though and pulled out of her and spun the the chair he had her bent over around and sat down in it, his cock up and ready. "You wanna come, you do the work bitch."

Amelia started to climb onto him, but he pushed her away. "No, turn around, I don't want to see you, you're nothing but a hole for being a bad girl."

Amelia flinched but she turned around, moved onto his lap again, sank down onto him, his cock filling her pussy, she could hear her juices squelching she was so wet, so needy, she moaned.

"Say it bitch."

"Want your cock so bad, Harlan, want it so bad...." Amelia moaned, knowing it was true as she started to ride him, up and down...without a hand from him.

"That's it slut, get yourself off," Harlan laughed.

Amelia groaned, moaned, touched herself, bounced up and down on his cock, the only cock she'd ever had in her ---- rolling her hips, she didn't know she could do this, she was crying but she couldn't remember why, it all felt so good. Then he grabbed her hair and whispered in her ear. "Say you love me again again, cunt."

"I love you, God, I love you, Harlan!" Amelia groaned, grinding down and coming hard.

Harlan grinned, coming hard inside of her. Letting her fall lax against him spent, he held fondled her tits for awhile, listening to her moan. Then he stood up, slid his dick out of her and threw her on her bed. Amelia watched him half awake, half asleep, half mortified, half satisfied... and watched him pull out at video recording device.

"You never said no, Amelia." Harlan laughed.

He put it in his briefcase went to her bed leering down at her naked body. "Say goodbye to me like a good fucktoy."

Amelia went up on her knees, confused, embarrassed, hazy, hating herself but so satisfied too...what had she done, he had more video of her now, he could destroy her, but she hadn't... he was right she hadn't said no. She wrapped her arms around his neck. "What do you want me to do?" she whispered.

Harlan leaned in and kissed her, tongue shoving in her mouth. Amelia opened her mouth, she kissed him back, her body responding, her alraedy wet center getting wet. She whimpered when he stopped.

He laughed. "Fuck Mike like you just fucked me and he'll do whatever you want, Cupcake... use what you got. And next time you you're around Temple get me goods, don't behave like a nobody at a party. You're my bitch act like the good girl I know you are..." Harlan touched her face.

Amelia nodded.

"Don't let Mike fuck your ass though, that's mine."

Amelia nodded.

"Show me your hole."

Amelia turned around, butt in the air, staring at her pillow a small voice in her head said, what are you doing? But then Harlan's tongue was against her skin, his hands on her hips.

He slammed her ass again with his dick before he left, leaving her wet and fucking herself with her fingers, reminding her bad girls get themselves off.