Using Beth Ch. 02 #5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mattwatt43
mattwatt43
452 Followers

"Tell you what, ass holes," Deedee said next. "My idea is to make a call here and you three get to have a good old fashioned ass kicking! You know that I can do it."

"Yes, ma'am," they all said, not wanting to fool with her at all.

"But I'm going to let Beth decide, and you tell any and all of your limp dicked pals that you don't treat a woman this way. Not Deedee's woman and not any woman."

She stared at them a bit.

"You fuckin' creeps! Had you come to me; had you asked with a session with my Bethie, I would have said 'yes' and Beth would have done it! But you have to be creeps. If she says that she wants you hurt, your hurt! If she says that she wants you killed, you're killed. You got it?"

"Yes, ma'am," was the barely spoken answer again.

"Beth," she said.

Beth said: "I don't want them hurt or killed, Deedee."

"Honey, you're too good for words!" Deedee answered.

"Thank you, ma'am," they said next, this time to Beth.

Beth disentangled herself from Deedee's arms and went to confront the guys. She put her clothes back on and said:

"What she says is right; I do what Deedee wants me to. Look at this!"

She pointed to her tit with the DDM nipple ring in it.

"Oh shit!" one of them said.

Then Beth held out her hand:

"Give me your wallets. Now!"

They didn't hesitate but handed over their wallets.

"And you'd better hope that you have enough, otherwise Deedee gets to do what she wants."

Beth took the wallets and opened them one at a time. They all had a fairly good amount cash. She took $100 from the first wallet, throwing it back to the owner. She took the same amount from the second wallet, tossing it back also. From the third wallet, the one belonging to the first guy, who wanted to take Beth somewhere and fuck her and then beat her, Beth took it all, $175. She threw the wallets back. Then she said:

"Blow jobs are expensive, guys! Thanks for the business."

She turned and handed the money to Deedee saying:

"Here, Mistress, I earned this for you tonight."

Deedee laughed and said:

"Bethie, you are the best of the best."

Then she turned her attention to the chastened guys and said:

"Don't you fuckin' do anything to make me regret this. If you decide that you need to teach Beth a lesson, then you deal with me. You fuck with my people, you fuck with me, and if you do something to me, then you got my family to deal with. AM I CRYSTAL FUCKING CLEAR?"

"Absolutely, ma'am," they said.

Deedee turned to James next and said: "James, get your friends out of here, while I still am willing to do as Beth wishes. You answer for their good behavior!"

"Yes, Deedee," he said. Then he turned to the others and said:

"Come on; you guys are so fucking lucky that Beth is the way she is!"

"Got that right," Deedee said then.

They left and Beth went to Deedee's arms, and she cried:

"I was so frightened, Deedee," she said.

Deedee stroked her hair and whispered to her:

"It's okay, my angel my sweet one."

Then Deedee cried also. The two of them held each other for many long minutes. Finally, Beth looked up into Deedee's tear stained face and said:

"At least we made some money!"

Deedee laughed at that and agreed:

"That we did, girl; that we did! How about if we go out to dinner on the?"

"Think we have enough to pay for dinner?" Beth asked, with a smirk.

"Might just make it!" Deedee said with her own grin.

Then Deedee said, straight face now, to Beth:

"I was scared, when I came up in the shadows that they had already done something to you to hurt you. It was only hearing you speak that kept me from shooting them, while I was still in the dark, and I might still."

"Please don't," Beth said. "I don't want you in trouble because of me. I don't want you going away anywhere, when we just now are buying our house and getting this life for us. I just don't."

"As usual, you make sense, girl, and you're also as usual all love."

"Shower and then dinner or just out to dinner?" Beth asked.

"Let's just go and get something to eat, then when we get home, we get to stay home," Deedee answered.

They walked along then, and decided to take Deedee's car and leave Beth's 'til later.

"Did you talk to Cassie about the tv and stereo stuff and all?" Beth said.

"Yes, and she's really excited about the possibilities," was Deedee's reply. "We'll need to get together with her about it soon."

"Good," Beth said. "Maybe we can have that sleep over that we spoke of!" Beth said softly.

"Dirty girl!" Deedee chuckled.

"I know," Beth said almost with wonder in her voice, "Deedee, I . . .I realize how it sounds but I even enjoyed giving those guys blow jobs!"

Deedee smiled at Beth and said:

"I know that, Bethie, but they don't!"

"Too bad!" Beth said then.

"Dirty girl!" Deedee said again and Beth giggled.

They had a quiet dinner, with Deedee all the while talking to Beth and helping to calm her down.

For her part, Beth was conflicted by the mixed emotions of the fear that she felt, that was so real, when the guys were making demands, demands that she complied with but which never seemed to be enough, and the sexual heat that the situation, as it faded, at least, produced for her.

She talked to Deedee about it. Shaking her head, she said:

"I know that I'm probably crazy but it turned me on; I mean, as it gets farther away, it seems to be kind of exciting."

"What part of it?" Deedee wanted to know.

"The thought of them beating on me," Beth said.

Deedee covered Beth's hand with her own and said softly to her:

"We'll take care of those feelings at home; your Deedee will take their place and we'll be a little rough. That might do it."

"Ohhhh," Beth sighed, "It might at that. Oh, Deedee, I'm such a pervert."

"No," Deedee said decisively, "No, you're not any pervert. Different kinds of things turn you on is all."

Deedee drove them into the garage. When they both got out, Deedee gave Beth a quick kiss and said:

"Strip naked and wait for me here. Put on the hand cuffs. Totally naked!"

"Totally naked, ma'am, it is," Beth answered, she was smiling now in anticipation.

She was waiting in the garage for Deedee, when she got back. Now her hands were encased in a pair of handcuffs in front of her.

"In front, ma'am?" Beth asked politely.

"Yes," Deedee said, "We're going to hang this love from the ceiling hook and play with her for a while."

"Oh, yes!" Beth said, beginning to lose herself in this world of rough, severe sensations.

Deedee grabbed Beth's hand by the cuffs on her wrists and stretched them up to attach them to a hook that was suspended from the beams above.

"You are quite a sight like that, sweet angel," Deedee said.

She walked around and around Beth, letting her hand slide over smooth surfaces of skin, on her hips, her ass cheeks, across her belly, her tits, shoulders. It all made Beth shiver with pleasure.

"Okay, tell me what you did tonight! Why do you think, Bethie, that you're suspended from the garage rafters like this, naked and vulnerable? Tell me."

"I sucked their cocks, ma'am, all three of them," Beth said, blushing.

"But they were forcing you to do that," Deedee reasoned with her, she had picked up now a wooden paddle that had lain on the work bench.

Just then the doorbell rang.

"Don't go away, Bethie," Deedee said, "I'll be right back."

She grabbed the hanging woman and gave her a fierce kiss before going into the kitchen from the garage. She smiled at Beth, who was watching her, and put the light out before she left the garage.

"Ohhh," Beth sighed into the darkness.

Deedee was surprised to see Cleo, James and two of the three guys from the parking lot at the hospital at the door. She stood and stared, giving them a hard look. They didn't look comfortable or pleased.

Cleo spoke:

"Deedee, I've been talking to these dick heads and the want to come and apologize to you and to Beth."

"Smart idea," Deedee said softly. "Come on in."

"Is Beth here?" Cleo asked, when they were inside.

"She's busy just now," Deedee said. "There were three," she continued.

"The third is long gone," Cleo said. "Didn't want any part of the scene, or these two any more for that matter. He's an out of towner anyhow."

"So, let's hear it," Deedee said.

"Ms. Deedee, we acted like animals; don't know what the hell we were thinking!" one of them began.

"Weren't thinking," Deedee said.

"No, ma'am," he answered. "We weren't. It's not just that Beth is your friend," he went on.

"My lover and my friend; you trespassed, boy!" she shot at him.

"Yes, ma'am we did that; it's why we came to apologize to you and to her," he went on. "It's also that we did it to anyone," he concluded. "Don't know what was in our minds. You give us this chance and that shit is done for good and all."

"Language!" Deedee said sharply.

"Yes, ma'am," he said, "Sorry."

Cleo looked at Deedee and said a soft:

"Thank you!" to her.

Deedee turned to the guys and said:

"Count yourselves lucky that Cleo was here; she's my gal, and James too, so count yourselves lucky."

She thought for a moment and smiled, almost inwardly and continued.:

"Since you're with my friends, Cleo and James, I want to show you something. It was Cleo and James who brought me and Beth together. I owe them and we both know that."

After she said this, she moved to Cleo and gave her a kiss on the cheek; then she did the same to James.

She said, her arms around James' neck: "Come with me. You can apologize to Beth pesonaly. She's in the garage right now."

They followed her through the living room and the kitchen to the door to the garage.

As she got to the garage door, she spoke in a loud voice:

"Beth, honey, we have visitors; you don't mind if I bring them in, do you? It's our Cleo and James and two of those guys from the parking lot. They want to apologize."

Then she stared at them and said: "This isn't over until Mr Third Animal comes to this house to apologize! Clear?"

The other two guys, still nervous said: "Clear."

Then Deedee opened the door and put the lights on.

"Oh shit!" was the only comment that was heard, and it was from one of the guys from the parking lot. Cleo and James just looked at each other and smiled and then smiled at a grinning Deedee.

"Isn't she wonderful looking like that?" Deedee ask.

"Certainly is," Cleo said, and James nodded in agreement.

"Here's how it is," Deedee said, "Cleo, honey, you and James know our girl; you just greet her. But you two, you go, one at a time and kneel in front of her and apologize for giving her such a bad time. Got it?"

"Yes, ma'am," was the answer.

"And tell that other mutt,if he's in this town, he owes my woman an apology. You don't go forcing women to begin with but if you fuck with Deedee's family, you fuck with Deedee,and you don't want to do that, not now not ever."

Cleo went to where Beth was still suspended from the ceiling and put her arms around her:

"Hey, girl!" Cleo said, putting her arms around a smiling Beth.

"Hi, Cleo!" Beth said quietly.

"You look so hot!" Cleo said.

"I like this!" Beth replied, "She knows what I like, what I want, what I need; she takes good care of me."

"Got that right," James said and collected his hug from Beth next.

Then Deedee said to the other two:

"Do it, you two! You wanna be back in my good graces; you act nice and proper to my girl."

They went to Beth one at a time and knelt in front of her. They both offered an apology and the second one even said:

"Ms. Beth, you sure look pretty there! Pretty and hot both!"

Beth giggled and said: "Deedee likes me this way at times."

The two boys backed off and Deedee took over again:

"Show time, folks," she said.

She went to Beth and said:

"Bethie, you want to do this? You want some rough? You want some hard time? You don't, you say so and we're done here, honey."

"I want this," Beth said, "I don't always understand it but it makes me feel so alive, especially when you're here and now we have Cleo and James and the others."

"Oh, my Beth wants everyone in on the party?" Deedee asked.

"Only if it's what you want, ma'am," she said to Deedee.

"That's my sweet girl," Deedee said, and then turned to the others and said:

"First I'm gonna use a kind of a paddle to warm her up a bit but then it's the green rod because I want some stripes in the morning."

"You understand, honey?" Deedee said to Beth then.

"Yes, ma'am," Beth answered.

Then Deedee went to the work bench and got the paddle that was lying there. She walked over to Beth and stood directly in front of her and asked:

"Now why are we doing this? Why are we going to discipline our Beth?"

"For being wicked!" Beth said softly.

"But they attacked you!" Deedee said.

"But I liked it so much; it turned me on so much, and that was wicked and I need you to deal with me, when I'm wicked."

Deedee turned then and said:

"James, help me with those clothes pins there."

James smiled and fetched the clothes pins from the work bench. He went to Beth and was smiling broadly.

Beth was sweating.

"Mr. James, sir!" she said.

"Now what do you imagine that Deedee wants me to do with these?" he asked innocently.

"They're for my nipples!" Beth said, and there was a noticeable tear in her eye.

"Got it!" James said, and pulled on Beth's right nipple.

"Ohhhhh!" she said.

"We'll have lovely sounds from her," Deedee said to the guys, "Before we're done here."

The clothes pin was applied, after James continued his work with the nipple, by twisting it, pulling on it and pinching it hard.

When he put the clothes pin on her nipple, Beth wailed:

"Awwwwwwwwww!"

Deedee was standing there and she kissed a tear that was running down Beth's cheek.

"Okay, girlfriend?" she asked.

"In love with you," Beth answered. "More!"

Deedee said:

"James," and he fetched the next clothes pin and got the other nipple ready by playing with it and pinching it; then he put the clothes pin on:

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" Beth wailed.

Deedee moved in, in the middle of Beth's wail and pressed her mouth against Beth's, cutting off the sound. Beth made throat noises as she returned Deedee's kiss. When Deedee was done with the kiss, Beth whispered:

"More, please!"

"Yes, love," Deedee said and twisted the clothes pins bringing forth a shriek from Beth.

"Cleo, honey," Deedee said, "We need a gag for this girl; she's getting loud and might get louder yet. You can go into the house if you need to."

Cleo looked at the leering guys and decided that she would do that. She stepped into the kitchen and came back with a pair of black satin panties, which she stopped up Beth's mouth with.

"Ready for what's next, honey?" Deedee asked Beth.

Beth shook her head 'no', and Deedee laughed.

"Want more?" Deedee asked then.

Beth shook her head 'yes' and Deedee chuckled:

"That's my girl."

She took the paddle now from the work bench and walked around Beth once, giving the hanging woman the chance to see what she had in her hand. Beth's eyes followed her, as she stalked around and around. Suddenly Deedee stopped and said:

"Here's how it will be; I get three whacks with the paddle and then with the rod, and Cleo does and James does. You two," she pointed to the two from the parking lot, "Have already had some fun. If there's another time, maybe you get to participate a little more."

They just shook their heads in agreement.

Beth tensed herself but still wasn't totally ready for the splat of the paddle against her ass. She jerked and jumped and squealed into Cleo's panties, in her mouth. Deedee followed it up with another severe what to her ass, and then, quickly a third one.

Beth was panting by that point; her nose was running and there were tears on her cheeks.

Deedee stepped up with a tissue and wiped Beth's nose and her tears.

"Are you okay, angel?" she asked.

Beth shook her head 'yes'.

"Stop?" Deedee asked.

Now the motion was 'no', and Deedee kissed her:

"You're so much fun to play with, Bethie!"

Beth blinked twice with her eyes to say 'thank you' for that.

Deedee understood: "You're welcome!" she said and kissed Beth on each cheek. Then she stepped away and Beth got a haunted look in her eyes knowing that more was coming. It was James now and the blows were really severe. He hit her three times with the paddle, leaving her ass cheeks almost a cherry red.

Deedee did the clean up again, and then Cleo took over. These three blows from the paddle were what ultimately about did Beth in. Now she was sagging against the cuffs on her wrists, and her eyes were fluttering closed.

"That's about it!" Deedee said with decision. "We don't want it to go any further tonight."

She turned to the others and said:

"James, I want you to take your friends here and leave Beth to me and Cleo; we'll take care of her. Remember what I said about our missing friend. I am not someone to fuck with! He'd better be here soon. Not tonight but soon!"

There was no arguing with her. James and the other two guys left. Deedee turned to Cleo then and said:

"Honey, let's get her down; she's had enough."

Cleo helped Deedee to get Beth down, and take off the hand cuffs. Then they walked her with their arms around Beth's waist, to the bedroom.

Once in the bedroom, Deedee said to Cleo:

"Let her sit on the bed for a minute."

Cleo sat on the bed with Beth, while Beth leaned her head against Cleo's shoulder, and Cleo put her arm around the tired white woman.

Soon Deedee appeared with a tall glass of wine for Beth. She took it with simple thanks and drank a huge bit of it right away. It made her fuzzy almost immediately.

Then Deedee stripped her clothes off. Beth watched it with a smile. With no hesitation, Cleo did the same, until all three of the women were naked.

"Oh, gorgeous naked women," Beth said, "All for me; a naked Cleo and my naked naked love Deedee, all for me, all for Bethie!"

They chuckled together.

"We'll take her to the shower now," Deedee said.

They went and got the shower ready and the three of them stepped in under the water. It began to revive Beth; she put her arms up in the air and hummed a tune and moved her hips around. Deedee laughed and said:

"Stay still, girl!"

"Yes, ma'am," Beth answered and kissed Deedee.

Beth giggled and said to Cleo:

"I like kissing Deedee!"

Then she simply clung to Deedee but turned her head to give Cleo a kiss on the lips too.

They got her out of the shower then, dried themselves and dried Beth also.

"So tired," Beth said, "Sorry, lover, Mistress, so tired tonight!"

They put Beth on the bed and Deedee got first aid lotion. Together they put lotion on all of the bruises that Beth had both from the parking lot incident and also from the paddling in the garage.

"Mmmmmm," Beth crooned, as they rubbed the lotion in.

"It's sleep for you wonder woman!" Deedee said with a laugh. Then she spoke to Cleo, who stood by smiling:

"You stay with us tonight? Give her the protection of a warm body on each side?"

Sure enough, Beth woke in the middle of the night out of a very bad dream about the guys from the parking lot and the beating that they were giving her.

"No, no, no, noooooo!" she wailed into the night, when she felt strong arms both from the front of her and the back of her holding her.

Deedee said to her: "Hush now, girl, no bad dream is gonna hurt you here. Not gonna happen!"

Then she remembered, and sighed:

"Oh, it's Deedee, my own Deedee, and Cleo! How marvelous is this? How marvelous is it to be taken care of!"

Then Beth slept again, the last thing before sleep overtook her that she remembered is Deedee kissing her lightly on the lips.

mattwatt43
mattwatt43
452 Followers