Using Beth Ch. 02 #5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mattwatt43
mattwatt43
451 Followers

"Mmmmm," Beth crooned as the sleep overcame her.

Beth was the last to awaken in the morning. Cleo and Deedee were up talking, when the doorbell rang. It was still early and they hadn't gotten ready for work yet.

At the door was James and the third of the parking lot characters.

"'Bout fuckin' time!" Deedee spat out at him, who looked really, properly chagrined.

"You get in here and I'll get her and you apologize!"

"Yes, ma'am!" he said.

"Thinkin' with your cock's gonna get you in trouble, boy!" she said, and he nodded.

She went upstairs and sat down on the bed next to Beth, who'd kicked the covers off and was stretched out, almost in a runner's pose, naked on the bed. Deedee couldn't resist the temptation. She ran a hand down Beth's back and caressed her ass cheeks, letting her hand move down and forward into Beth's pussy hair.

Beth looked up and gave Deedee a shy grin. "I over slept, I guess!"

"You needed it, sweet angel, but there's someone here that you have to see," Deedee said.

Beth struggled out of bed and put her arms around Deedee.

"First things first," Beth said, kissing Deedee.

Deedee pulled the lovely white woman to her and whispered:

"I love you, sweet Beth, just love you, love you."

Beth said then softly:

"It's him isn't it?"

"Yes, sweetie," Deedee answered. "He's got to do it and he knows it. Put a robe on."

Beth got a floor length robe and Deedee said:

"No, wear the white silk one. I want him to see how fine a woman he missed having any kind of relationship with."

Beth giggled and said: "Yes, ma'am."

They went downstairs and as soon as they entered the kitchen, the two boys stood.

"Okay," Deedee said, and the boy, chagrined in their presence, apologized for his actions.

"Now you listen," Deedee said, "If you even think of doing anything to get back at this woman, my woman!, I'll send someone for you to cut your cock off and bring it to me! I will, as heaven is my witness. Do you hear me?"

"Yes, ma'am," he said. "And thank you for the chance to set this right."

"Beth turn around," Deedee said then, and Beth did as she was told.

To the surprise of everyone, she reached out and raised the hem of Beth's robe. Beth squeaked, when she did it but Deedee went on fiercely:

"Now you get over her and you kneel and kiss her ass, right here in front of us and then you go."

"Yes, ma'am," he said and moved over to where Beth stood and Deedee had her naked ass exposed.

He knelt then and, leaning forward, planted a kiss on Beth's ass, and asked her forgiveness again. Then he and James left.

"Wow!" Beth said, grinning at Cleo and Deedee, when they were left alone. "Ha ha, I got to have my ass kissed this morning."

Deedee gave Cleo a significant look; Cleo nodded and Beth, looking on just squealed, as Cleo reached out to grab her.

"Sorry, sorry, sorry!" Beth began to stammer, while both Deedee and Cleo laughed at her.

"You first," Deedee said to Cleo, who unzipped her jeans and pulled them down, exposing her naked ass to Beth, who hastened to kiss it quickly.

Then Deedee, who was wearing running pants, pulled them down to her knees and exposed her ass to Beth also.

Beth kissed Deedee's ass, then she grabbed Deedee by the hips and began to run her tongue up and down along Deedee's ass crack.

"We've got work today, missy!" Deedee laughed.

"Am working, ma'am!" she crooned, and continued to lick at Deedee's ass crack, forcing more and more of her tongue inside the ass crack.

She used her hands then to pry Deedee's ass cheeks apart, and Deedee sighed and leaned against the kitchen table, while Beth now was running her tongue down inside of Deedee's ass crack.

Eventually, with Deedee sighing, Beth was licking at Deedee's ass hole, and poking it with her tongue.

"My, my, woman!" Deedee said, "You know how to do that!"

Then Beth turned Deedee around and reached for a moment over to the table and picked up a cup of hot coffee, drinking a large mouthful, and then re-applied her mouth, hot by now, to Deedee's pussy mound.

"Ohhhhhh!" hot mouth, Deedee said, pulling Beth's head into her pussy forcefully.

"If this is your work for today," Deedee said, "Then work."

Beth shook her head, 'yes' and continued her licking of Deedee's pussy, pushing, now and then, her tongue inside of the pussy lips to tease Deedee.

"Keep that up and you get an ass kicking!" Deedee said severely, Cleo laughed.

Beth looked up and shook her head 'yes' vigorously.

"Incorrigible!" Deedee said with a laugh.

Beth shook her head 'yes' again and darted her tongue in between the pussy lips again.

"Okay, missy, ass kicking tonight!" Deedee said severely.

Beth only shook her head 'yes' yet again and continued to dart her tongue in and out of the pussy. Deedee scowled at her and then Beth held her hands up in a peace gesture and pushed the tongue into Deedee's pussy and kept it there.

"Better, angel, better!" Deedee said, getting a smile from Beth, who continued to eat her lover.

"You two are a circus to watch!" Cleo said merrily.

Deedee was now grabbing Beth's head in a hard and steady clasp and moving her hips with every movement of Beth's tongue inside of her. She tensed and finally began to cum, holding Beth to her constantly, then she grabbed Beth by the shoulders and hauled her up, kissing her deeply.

"My Bethie," Deedee crooned, "My sweet Bethie!"

Beth smiled up at her and then Deedee said:

"Just time now, just time; you eat Cleo now, and then we have to get ready for work."

Beth went quickly to her hands and knees an started to crawl across the room toward Cleo.

Cleo smiled as she watched Beth begin that journey across the room and she looked up at Deedee, who was watching with obvious pleasure and said:

"Thank you, Deedee."

"You're welcome, girl! Beth and I still owe you a debt of gratitude."

"Cleo, Cleo, Cleo!" Beth sang out as she arrived at her knees.

She reached up and unbuckled Cleo's belt, and then unbuttoned her jeans.

"Cleo, Cleo's mine right now," Beth sang, in the same sing-song voice.

Cleo laughed and was joined in the laugh by Deedee. Cleo lifted her hips then to let Beth pull her jeans down and off. Next Beth busied herself with pulling Cleo's panties down and off. They were left around her ankles, and Beth lowered her head and grabbed the panties in her mouth to take them off of Cleo.

She came up with them, the gusset area of the panties in her mouth, and a grin on her face for both Deedee and Cleo to see.

"What have we done to this Beth?" Deedee wondered, and Beth gave her a smile.

"Turned her into this sprite, this lover, the woman with the velvet mouth and wonderful attitude. You and James should be awarded some kind of prize for this!" Deedee mused.

Meanwhile, Beth was already kissing her way up Cleo's thighs toward the goal of her black, curly haired pussy. Beth finally reached her goal and planted a few tongue kisses directly on Cleo's pussy mound.

"Oh, yes, this Beth has changed!" Cleo sang out then.

Beth took one of Cleo's knees and hauled it over her shoulder; then she took the other knee and hauled it over the other shoulder. She placed her hands beneath Cleo's ass cheeks and began to lick at her pussy slit, and knead her ass cheeks at the same time.

"Fuck, Deedee! You've been teaching this bitch wondrous things!" Cleo said, breathing hard.

"She does do that well, girl!" Doesn't she?"

Beth moved Cleo's thighs, which were resting on her shoulders, just a bit and planted a row of kisses on her ass crack.

"My, myyyyyy! Woman, you know, you just know!" Cleo sighed, as Beth went back to Cleo's vagina and pushed her tongue, this time, way inside.

Beth moved in, with her mouth opened wide, so that she could capture all of the pussy in her mouth. Then she went back to rummaging around inside of Cleo's vagina with her tongue, rolling it over the nub of Cleo's clit, and sending Cleo into rapturous spasms.

Deedee stepped behind Beth, as she was working so that Beth could feel the pressure of her pussy hair against her shoulders.

"Mmmmmmmm!" Beth moaned into Cleo's pussy.

It was too much by that point for Cleo, who came with barely suppressed groans, holding Beth's face in place.

Beth sat back on her heels, taking Cleo's thighs off of her shoulders, and grinned at both women, whom she had just served.

"Honey," Deedee said, "Let's clean up for work. We can grab something on the way."

"Yes, ma'am," Beth said.

"I've got to go too," Cleo said at that point, "I have school."

"School?" Deedee said a question on her face.

"Yes," Cleo said quietly, almost in a shy fashion, so unusual for her.

"I'm going to the community college to study for nursing."

"Weeeeeeee!" Beth exploded and grabbed Cleo in a hug.

Then it was Deedee's turn to hug Cleo.

"You let us know, girl,"Deedee said, "If you need help of any kind. You just let us know."

"Thank you, Deedee, both of you!" Cleo said, arranging herself again, and getting ready to leave.

When she'd gone, Beth folded herself into Deedee's arms.

"You certainly know how to make this girl's life exciting!" Beth said.

"Oh, Bethie, my Bethie," Deedee cooed, "If it were up to me, we'd lounge here for the day but work is work."

"Yes," Beth answered. "Work is work. But work or no work, I love you, Deedee!"

mattwatt43
mattwatt43
451 Followers