Using Evy

Story Info
Evy wanted me 4 her own, but settled for being used instead.
3.4k words
3.53
17.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Using Evy is a true, but an exaggerated narrative. I am hopeful that you will decide to comment on my work. It is the only way I am able to improve my writing. Especially grammar. Thanks in advance.

Evy and I met at a large teaching hospital in Colorado. We are both registered nurses. She wanted to date me and so asked me out numerous times. I was reluctant. Not because work place romances likely go awry and then working conditions too, but rather my hesitation was that she had a questionable psyche.

At 5'8? Evy was a fittingly attractive woman with dark jade eyes and what I imagined to be spirited breast. Her hips were ample, but not in a plus-sized way. Sometimes she wore glasses. To refuse Evy was contrary to my sexual hungriness. I breathe to take fresh women home. From a leading glance I consider all women of my liking to be my next. It doesn't matter if it becomes truth or not, just imagining what could be, I get semi-hard right then by fabricating a suggestive vignette in my thoughts. Or I may just say to myself, "Damn what I could do with that." Same result. It wasn't that Evy was to my disliking, but that she wanted me as her own. So no. But to solely fuck, well possibly.

One rare holiday off together I remarked to my roommate Amy if she knew that Evy was pestering me to see her outside of work.

"Yes we all know about Evy 's attempts to get your attention." then kept on,

"You've bulldozed that thick cock of yours in and out of whoever else - so why not her too?"

"Blunt - yes thank you, but that's not all she wants." I said back, then added. "And you aren't exactly an unspoiled woman.

Whoever else, serious?"

Not that Amy is a whore, I was just saying.

Later, I thought to when I started working at the hospital. I was sure that my female co-workers viewed me as having a preference for men. Accepting a position in L&D and a newborn nursery? Why would a guy nurse work that particular unit if he wasn't maternal like? They meant gay. But then once my girlfriend brought me a lunch that I had forgotten and it became evident that I kept the company of an appealing woman. When her and I ended, getting a few RN women friends out of their scrub pants, including my roommate's became almost effortless. But not all my doing, no. The lot of us were unattached, working late shifts and going without. We fucked some. None of us had the expectations of any weighty relationship.

Work nights went by and Evy continued to push at me even though I was persistently stubborn. One night she took me aside by the arm,

"I know you've fucked plenty of nurses here, they talk. So if being just another untried woman friend of your's is all it'll be, then fine."

First it wasn't "plenty of nurses" and next I still felt unsettled. I couldn't envision Evy being emotionally capable of a sex only arrangement. But now curious, I broke.

On our inaugural evening together we mostly explored each other by touch. Evy said she liked the way I massaged her shoulders. I liked her hands on me too. We kissed and then she was receptive to me placing a hand up her skirt, moving her panties aside and fingering her some. By nights end she gave me a very agreeable blow job. On subsequent nights when I wasn't fucking her mouth she would take me in her hands and jerk me off while lapping and prodding at my asshole. I would never had imagined her doing so. If I spewed on her she would play with my cum which was an arousing visual that led me to putting myself back in her mouth till my balls rested on her lips. To me, the best head is the head that starts right after I cum the first time. Warmer and wetter.

Fucking Evy however was a different happening. I could only manage a stiff dick with a lot of concentration. I often had to think of other women to maintain it. She did have a tight bitty hole, but she didn't get very wet and didn't participate much. She would be absent like. We didn't piece together and the act in itself wasn't very pleasing. Evy did however keep me excited in other ways by willfully doing what I wanted her too. For instance fingering herself while I watched and swiped myself to finishing. She said she never touched herself intentionally like that. Too, we'd watch porn together while I entered her ass, but with the limit being just the head of my cock. Evy thought that her being a good little wench would eventually get me to advance the relationship to the degree she wanted. She may have not been exactly wrong.

But after many months my want for Evy waned instead. I was distancing myself. Then Evy managed to secure me further when she signed up and paid for us to visit an adult sex club.

"You want to dick other women anyway. You can use me to do it."

Pondering the chance to be with random women who were into multiple men had me envisioning the possibilities which was not unlike a good recreational pharmaceutical. And I would be using Evy to do so. And she was ok with it.

On a Thursday night we went to our first adult club gathering at The Hotel Denver. We had to be briefed by the directors before entering the reserved hallways and rooms as new members. It was informal. They explained the 'rules' and 'codes' of behavior one being that aggression was never ok and two, not too pressure anyone into having sex. Otherwise there were no rules. The talk ended with,

"Protection is not needed, we are all consenting adults. Everyone is responsible not to spread disease."

That we found slightly odd, but I had no qualms about it and Evy didn't balk either. I assumed the women present would be on birth control. I decided, for my own sake, that I would make sure to ask before parking a load into anyone.

The night was uneventful. It wasn't as easy as you may think to get the attention of other parties. After an hour we went outside to smoke a cigarette then returned to a small common room. I undid my pants and offered my cock to Evy. She lightly grasped at me. We were both hopeful that it would persuade another couple or single woman for me, maybe another man for Evy, to join us. I wasn't yet sure what Evy's preferences were. I didn't ask. I was now on display and anxious for a mouth other than Evy's to make me wet. It didn't happen. We moved to fuck standing up, Evy leaning up against the ugly 1970's striped papered wall. I managed not to lose my erection even once. I am certain it had little to do with Evy, but more because I could see and hear other women nearby engaging in diverse risque acts. Maybe I am being harsh, Evy wasn't the worse I've ever had. Soon Evy came on me. We moved to the floor and when Evy started to finger her swollen button I got to kneeling for a second serving of oral games which concluded with me squeezing at my meat until my stuff spattered her breasts. We left shortly after.

The following Thursday was different. A man with receding hair approached us and asked that we join him and his wife in their room. Tim and Julia were older than Evy and I. Julia was very desirable and Tim was unmistakably into Evy.

"Would you like to be with me?" Tim asked Evy.

"Say YES." I replied quick and almost too excited.

"Thank you, Thank you." I mouthed to myself.

Evy let out an anxious little laugh. Julia stared and winked at me. I led the introductions.

"I'm Sam. This is Evy."

"Come."

Julia took my hand and led me into their room. Tim and Evy followed. After the door closed Tim said,

"Jules, why don't you and Evy start with Sam. Suck his dick. I'll watch."

Both on their knees, Julia found her way into my shorts wrapped my dick with long slender fingers then asked Evy if she enjoyed being with women. She started to circle her moist tongue around my circumcised head waiting for a response.

"I don't know? I want too know." Evy replied.

Julia released me to Evy so that she could take her turn licking at me. Then Julia took over again drawing me into and out of her mouth stopping only when she saw that a bit of pre-cum had surfaced from my knob. Tim now approached Evy from behind where she was again squatted in front of me watching Julia make my cock vanish again and again. He placed his hand on her left cheek and guided her head right till she found his rod which was ready for her lips. Julia watched the transition, stroked me a dozen more times then rose and led me away to the far bed.

I stood up aside the mattress while Julia unbuttoned her bleached blouse to reveal generous cushiony breasts. She took my wrists loosely into her hands and situated my palms atop each. Next she raised the black skirt she wore. It didn't have far to go before broadcasting her slick bare labia. Above her slit a wildfire path ran up a few inches toward her belly. Julia is an auburn haired woman who exuded the scent of slut in an exquisite way. I reached out and held Julia at the waist easing her down to her back. My mouth found her belly then traced down to folds of pink flesh and the sweet venom which seeped from her. Julia's groin soon quivered to orgasm. Sitting up now, me standing once more, she grabbed at the base of my dick tight, almost too tight. Julia kneaded me, her eyes most always staring into mine and then back to the hardness she held onto. She place my cock within her cleavage, spit on it and slid her breast up and down in a controlled almost musical rhythm till I was near done. I found she liked to finger herself while I fucked her. I found she liked her ass entered and too, to taste herself on me when I left her insides for brief periods of time. Near all our play led to a release for her. We weren't in a rush to halt coupling for what seemed to be a couple hours. When we did, Julia drooled liberally on my cock and asked that I masturbate for her. She held out her palm.

"Cum again for me." she said in a faint voice which to my ears can only be considered holy words.

In my disbelief, I did. With medicinal plant within me, the blood that fills my cock stays put to the point you could hang a damp bath towel on me and it wouldn't fall to the floor. Even though I may not emit anything, still I will experience the pleasurable pulsing of having done so. Which is why I like to smoke rather than drink.

Turning my attention to the other bed, I caught a glimpse of Tim impaling Evy from behind and was appreciative that he was crazed for her. She screamed with every thrust he inflicted, a scream of obvious pleasure, but a noise I found somewhat distractive when her and I fucked. What came from Evy's vocal chords had no negative effect on me at the moment. Julia's sighs had me in a half-conscious state. Our night was complete after Julia and I watched Tim rifled his paste into Evy. He then rolled off to his side. Evy's thighs fell open wide in time for Julia and I to watch it exit her inflamed pussy little by little. We said our goodbyes.

"Maybe we'll see you next time." Said Tim.

The third event we attended allowed for an opportunity to partake with a number of other members. There were at least thirty men and women total in a vast double suite. I was fixed on an older blond woman who had to be in her 60's. She was suspended on a sex swing being taken one man after another. Evy stood with me in line. When it was my turn Evy left my side and moved to stratal the face of the woman. It surprised me. We later found out the women was a long time regular named Stephanie. Stephanie eagerly dined on Evy while excited men looked on. Not wanting to over stay my welcome, I gushed into her then promptly exited. My stuff spilled from her slit melding with the cum already there. Evy moved in and ate all of it while the next guy waited. Impressive I thought. Fucking incredible.

Sitting on the edge of a California King with Evy at my side, a tall thin man invited her to join him. Evy turned him down and he wandered away. Next to us on the bed was a plump woman pleasing herself with a small battery operated dildo.

Evy spoke, "Why don't you ask if she'll have you?" The woman overheard Evy and said,

"Yes, but don't hurt me, be quiet with me. I don't like it rough."

I was careful with her. Evy caressed the woman's breasts. We finished with her breathing irregularly happy, but I couldn't cum again just yet. I had already cum more than my balls could physically recoup.

Nearly an hour later, I again saw Stephanie now lying on her back taking in another unyielding bone. I presented myself to her painted lips my sex scent rising into her nasal passages. She went for me like a hungry mother bear fishing for salmon.

Breathy she said, "You're the man that was in me earlier. Cover my face."

I was reloaded and finished as she asked.

The night ended with Evy giving head to a black man. She told me her jaw was exhausted and her stomach full. A month later Evy and I decided we had enough. The novelty played itself out. We never attended another party, but she let me know that Tim and Julia had invited her to their home several times and she enjoyed the attention she received. Evy said that I had been an inspiration and it was my fault that she now enjoyed women. That I think was her own doing.

After our sex club endeavors ended a group of us from the hospital started to gather at Evy's place regularly. I am not sure how that happened, but it was truly fun. Everyone got along and we laughed a lot. Among our new group was a neighbor friend of Evy's. Her name was Laura and not unexpectedly, I was attracted to her. I stared often and she knew so. When Laura was absent one evening I'd ask Evy indirect questions about her.

Evy wasn't stupid.

"I thought you would ask much sooner than this. Laura is married, but her husband doesn't care much so she cheats. I don't think she is considering you though. I've been with her, kissing and such, but not much else."

"Anyway why don't you ask her if she'd like to be with us?" I pushed back. My query went unanswered.

Maybe Evy was no longer willing to play host. Maybe she was done being used. Even I thought I had taken advantage of her way past being ok. I was wrong. Three nights later we would be together with Laura.

Laura arrived poised in jeans accented by ankle high black boots. Her muddy blonde hair was curled. Her hazel eyes and enticing lips that parted naturally because of a tiny overbite, were hard not to dwell on. Laura's nipples shown easily through her shirt which Evy took notice of and reached out to fondle.

Laura voiced, "Lets see what he does if we start making out."

As they kissed, I did nothing. I was captivated. Evy and Laura undressed each other, Laura taking the lead. They soon were cuddled on the living room floor that Evy had covered with multiple blankets. I loitered above with my dick free. I smeared some of my own spit on it and pushed into Evy first then later without any force entered Laura. Her wetness seemed to be surging from her like a miniature Niagara Falls. I could have easily ignored Evy, but didn't. I was still using her. She had to be included. I was swift to reach a point of release inside Laura, she was too good, so I made a hasty exodus and fell back into Evy. I quick, realized that Evy had a purpose which I could exploit, reach a peak inside Laura then be brought down to neutral inside Evy. I knew that was wrong too. At that moment I actually felt some guilt, but I wanted to please Laura to the point that I would become a fixture in her head. I let it go.

Evy and Laura continued to kiss and play with each other's breast. I moved down between Laura's legs and put my warm breath upon her swollen pussy lips. She objected by pressing her knees together. I stopped and moved away. I didn't force myself on her. Laura rose onto her firm round ass and snuggled her face into my neck,

"I don't like that, but fuck me more, not her."

"You ARE the only one I want to be fucking right now." I responded making sure Evy didn't over hear me.

I helped Laura back to the floor and moved into her humid cunt. Between sighs she giggled some and let Evy know,

"He's trying to get me to go first."

My pace increased and with that she arched up against me her arms wrapped tight around my neck and melted.

"Shhhhit." It was Evy's turn to giggle,

"He wins."

Evy came near to witness the mess we made then smeared it up and around Laura's thighs. Then Laura and I got Evy off, with me tonguing her and Laura fingering her ass and clit.

Again our group met the following weekend when another girlfriend of Evy's who I had never met, confronted me concerning my relationship with Evy and the recent time spent with Laura.

"You need to stop. It's sad, pathetic. I know you are using her and she lets you cause she really likes you. And I know about Laura. Evy told me Laura wouldn't let you lick her."

Not wanting to escalate her further I didn't react with harsh words, but rather thought, could she be jealous that she hadn't been invited into Evy's bed? She didn't anticipate my question,

"Do you like to be licked?" Her silent.

"I see it in your face, the look in your eyes, you like to be licked don't you."

Stumbling over her words she got out,

"What? Did you just just, oh my God. Fuck you."

I started upstairs with my head turned toward her. She didn't move. I kept going not looking back a second time. I was midway to the landing when I heard an occasional creak that told me she was following. No one noticed our absence.

Laid out on her stomach, I pulled her jeans down to the ankles. She wore no panties. I spread apart her ass cheeks and lightly ran my tongue in a straight line just past her puckered shitter and back again. I lingered there long till she kicked a pant leg free and rose to all fours. I moved underneath her and pushed my tongue into her as far as possible. I didn't abandon her opening until she had cum several times. She tasted amazing. We met often after that and she no longer expressed any concern for Evy's feelings.

It was five, six months later and it all abruptly ended. Our group dissolved, just did. We stopped meeting up at Evy's. I didn't see Laura. I no longer ate the angry friend. Evy moved on to another hospital as did many in our circle. There would be no new women courtesy of Evy. And no, other than that one brief moment of guilt I had no remorse.

###