Using His Sister Ch. 01

Story Info
He turns her into a slut.
3.4k words
3.98
267.6k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nick Melburn strutted through the halls of his high school, trying to act like the "big shot" he wanted to be. As an 18 year old senior, Nick expected to be more popular but, as he waved to person after person, he was ignored. He just couldn't make friends and his strut soon turned to a defeated walk with his head down and his shoulders hunched. He would give anything... do anything... to be popular.

"Hey Nick," someone shouted from behind the teenager.

Nick spun around to see Jerry Macks briskly walking towards him. Jerry was a wide receiver on the football team and very popular. Was he the one who called Nick's name? Jerry had never given him the time of day in the past.

"Nick, how's it hanging?" the football player asked when he was a couple of feet away.

"Um, uh... okay, I guess," Nick sputtered.

"Hey buddy," Jerry said jovially as if they had the friendship the lonesome teen always desired, "I was wondering if you can do me a favor." Before Nick could even respond, the popular boy continued, "You have a sister named Susan... right?" Nick nodded his confirmation. "How 'bout setting her up with me?"

Nick was speechless for a moment and then responded, "Susan is in college. She doesn't date high school boys. She's 20 years old and...."

"Yeah, yeah, so what? I'm 18 and will be in college next year... on a full football scholarship. So what's a couple of years? Huh? Listen, will you set it up?"

"I-I-I c-can't. She'd never go for it."

"Look, a bunch of us are going to the Joint after school. Do you wanna come along?" Jerry asked, changing the subject.

The Joint was a combination arcade/junk food place that was a very popular hangout. It was the break Nick was looking for. With Jerry as his "sponsor" he might become more popular.

"S-Sure... yeah, I'd love to," Nick said enthusiastically.

"Good, I'll meet you outside the gym after school and we'll go over together. See you then," he said as he disappeared as quickly as he arrived.

At the end of the school day Nick waited apprehensively by the gym. He wanted desperately to believe that one of the most popular boys in school would meet him there, but it was already 5 minutes past the hour and he was about to give up hope. Standing hunched over kicking a broken pencil around on the floor, Nick's head jerked up when he heard his name.

"Nick, c'mon, let's go," Jerry said boisterously.

The lonely teen followed the football star to the Joint where he disappeared into the noisy crowd. But Jerry made an effort to bring Nick into many of the conversations and activities. The others were hesitant to include the "loser", but with Jerry's coaxing Nick seemed to become part of the "in crowd" and he had the best time of his life.

When everyone was leaving, Jerry turned to Nick and said, "Don't forget to set me up with your hot sister, OK?"

Nick looked dumbfounded but simply nodded his head and said, "Sure," and then, as he walked home alone, wondered how.

* * * *

"NO FUCKING WAY!!"

Nick was taken aback by his sister's outburst. He asked her if she'd go out with one of the star football players from his school. By the time he regained his composure he heard Susan's bedroom door slam shut.

Nick was incensed. For the first time in his life he hung out with the popular kids and had a great time. He wanted to do it again, but his damn sister was the key and she wasn't cooperating. He had to get her to go out with Jerry... no matter what. He wracked his brain and then came to a conclusion.

Nick quietly stood in front of his older sister's door. His hand hovered above the doorknob, trembling with trepidation. Could he actually do what he had planned? Could he go through with it? Do it to his own sister? His hand shook more and more as beads of sweat accumulated on his forehead. Then, with a burst of energy, Nick opened the door and stormed into his sister's bedroom... changing her life forever.

"Wh-What? Nick, what are you...? Get out of my room!!"

Her younger brother ignored her and went straight for her dresser. He opened the second drawer from the top and began digging through her colorful panties. Susan jumped from the bed and tried to close the drawer, but her much stronger brother pushed her so hard she fell backwards onto the bed, arms and legs flaying. While attempting to regain her poise, Susan froze as her brother found what he was searching for.

Nick held up her marijuana, and other drugs and paraphernalia. Susan tried to grab them, but Nick once again pushed her back onto the bed.

"How'd you know they were...?" the flustered girl started to ask and then said aghast, "...you've been messing with my panties. You're a sick boy, you pervert!"

"Susan, I need you to go out with Jerry."

"Are you out of your mind? I don't date high school kids. Jesus, I'm 20 years old and in college. I date men!"

"Look sis... just this one time. Please?"

"No fucking way!"

Then after a brief pause Nick said, "Then I'm telling Mom and Dad about this," waving the drugs.

"You can't. My god, they'll kill me. They'll stop paying for school. Please don't tell them."

"I won't if you go out with Jerry."

"FUCK!! All right, I'll do it. Fuck you, Nick! I can't believe you're blackmailing your own sister."

"And you're going to act like you like the date."

"Yeah right!"

"Really. If Jerry thinks you didn't want to go out with him then the deal is off. I won't get to hang out with the popular kids and then I'll tell Mom and Dad. Do we have a deal?"

Susan thought about it for a while and felt one date wouldn't kill her. She'd act the part and be friendly with the high school punk. She agreed to his terms.

* * * * * The day of the date with Jerry, Susan looked at herself in the mirror and smiled. She usually dressed up and tried to look older and sophisticated, but there was no way she was going to do that for an 18 year old high school kid... no way. So she put on a pair of worn jeans and a knit sweater, with hardly any makeup on at all. Her hair was pulled back in a ponytail. She still looked stunning, but more like a high school student than a college student.

The doorbell signaled her "date" had arrived, but she was going to be as uncooperative as possible. She waited on her bed until her brother announced Jerry. "Thank god Mom and Dad aren't home," she said under her breath before drudging down the stairs.

When she turned the corner to the front hall, Susan suddenly stopped. She stared at the boy before her. At 6'3" and 205 pounds of muscle, Jerry was a formidable figure. His longish, dark wavy hair, blue eyes, cute smile, and tan complexion made him quite handsome.

"Hi, I'm Jerry," the high school senior said very confidently, extending his hand.

Susan shook the boy's hand and felt its strength. He didn't squeeze her hand hard enough to hurt her, but his handshake was very powerful. Susan felt a tingle throughout her body. Then she remembered he was two years her junior and abruptly pulled her hand back.

"Nice to meet you," she lied, and then quickly added, "let's go." She left out the last part going through her head, "...and get this over with."

The evening was a drag for Susan. They went to a low budget horror movie, not suited for the more "mature" woman. During the movie Jerry's hand kept wandering over Susan's body and she kept pushing it away, thankful of the darkness. When the movie ended Susan believed the date was over and she'd be taken home. During the car ride her mind was occupied on many things, none of which involved Jerry.

"Hey, where are we?" the startled Susan asked when the car pulled into a secluded area.

"Just thought we'd get to know each other a little better," the smug teen replied.

"No way! Shit, I haven't parked in years. Take me home!"

Jerry ignored her and leaned over her body, pressing his mouth to hers. He tried to force his tongue inside her mouth, but Susan locked her lips and tried to push the football player away. Jerry's hand cupped Susan's breast and roughly mauled it. Susan tried to protest, but when she opened her mouth Jerry stuck his tongue inside and began moving it around... searching for Susan's tongue.

Susan couldn't believe what was happening. She was parked like a teenager and a boy, younger than her, was forcing himself upon her. His tongue found its way into her mouth and his hand was squeezing her breast. She struggled to get free, but the boy was too strong. Then she felt her sweater being lifted and her bra pushed up over her breasts. Jerry's mouth left hers only to drop lower and cover her tit. When he began sucking her breast and flicking her nipple with his tongue, Susan pounded on his back with her fists. Jerry finally pulled away.

"What's your problem?" the football star, used to getting his way with girls, asked.

"Who the fuck do you think you are?" Susan screamed.

Jerry looked at the older girl next to him. In the moonlight he could clearly see her large naked breasts heaving in either anger or passion... or both. He was not used to a girl rejecting his advances. After all, he was Jerry Macks, an All-American wide receiver.

"Nick set this up," Jerry whined. "He said you wanted to go out with me."

Susan thought back to her brother's threats. She did agree to make believe she enjoyed the date, but she never considered having sex. Jerry was still in high school, for god's sake. He was a kid, like her baby brother. But if she pissed Jerry off he would take it out on Nick and then she'd be in trouble.

"Okay, I'm sorry," Susan apologized, "it's just that you came on so strong. Why don't you just take me home?"

"Bullshit! I have a fuckin' boner that needs attention. You're not leaving me like this."

Susan thought about her options. She was in the middle of nowhere, miles from home. Her brother was blackmailing her and she knew that if she didn't please this high school brat she would piss Nick off.

"Okay, get it out. I'll take care of your, um, problem," Susan gave in.

Jerry immediately pulled his pants and underwear down to his knees. Susan actually gasped when she saw his hard-on... it was at least 8 inches and very thick. For a moment she wondered what it would feel like inside her, but then she forced the thought out of her mind. Giving a teenager a hand-job would be degrading enough. She wrapped her hand around Jerry's cock and began stroking it. She noticed Jerry staring at her still exposed breasts and was about to pull her sweater down, but then thought it would get him to cum faster and end her ordeal so she let him look.

"You give a shitty hand-job," Jerry said.

"I beg your pardon," Susan said indignantly.

"I've had better hand-jobs from junior high school girls. And you're a college chick. Use your mouth... suck me off."

"I will not!"

"You will... or else you'll be sorry."

Susan wasn't sure of the threat's intent -- was he going to become physical or was he going to be mad at Nick -- but she didn't want to find out. All she wanted was for this "date" to be over and behind her. She leaned towards Jerry and held his cock vertically in front of her face. "It is a nice big one," she secretly thought.

Susan opened her mouth and slid it over the huge organ. She lowered her face towards his lap, swallowing several inches of the throbbing meat. Then she clamped her lips tightly around the warm flesh and dragged them upwards towards the tip. Up and down... up and down her head moved, bringing moans and grunts from Jerry.

Pulling her head up and looking at Jerry, Susan said, "I don't eat cum. Tell me when you are ready... okay?"

The teen nodded his acknowledgement and Susan stuffed his cock back into her mouth. She sucked on the head for a moment and then swirled her tongue all over it. When Jerry began humping his hips upwards, Susan grabbed the base of his cock in her fist and quickly moved her mouth up and down the remaining part of the shaft. She knew he was close and couldn't wait for him to tell her he was ready.

Jerry's movements became more erratic, his ass bouncing off the car seat. Susan's eyes glanced upwards at the teen's face -- it was scrunched up as if in pain. She knew he was about to cum and quickly moved her head upwards. But just as quickly, maybe a bit faster, Jerry put his strong hands on the top of her head and pulled her towards his crotch.

Susan felt the massive hands halting her retreat so she put both hands on the car seat for leverage to push away. Unfortunately, when she removed her fist from the base of Jerry's cock, it eliminated any control she had over the depth of penetration. The strong hands on her head pulled her face downward into Jerry's lap. Susan's eyes widened when she felt his hard cock slide into her throat. She gagged, but then instinctively began breathing out of her nose. Jerry's hips continued to jerk upwards, smashing his pubic hair into her nose and his cock down her throat.

Susan felt the cock throbbing and knew what was coming. She desperately tried pulling free, but she was held tightly in place. Then she felt it... the first hot slimy load of sperm enter her throat. She gagged and began choking when the second load entered her throat. Thankfully for her, Jerry heard her gagging and slightly released his hold on her. Susan pulled back but, when Jerry's cock left her throat, he once again held her firmly in place. The third discharge filled her mouth with hot cum. When the fourth erupted inside her mouth, Susan was forced to swallow what had already accumulated. Load after load flooded her mouth and then was swallowed. Just when Susan thought it would never end, Jerry's cock stopped ejaculating. Susan pulled back and collapsed into the passenger seat. She was coughing and sputtering, cum spewing from her nose and mouth. When she finally caught her breath she looked scornfully at her teenage ravager.

"You fucking bastard!" she yelled, discharging more cum onto her lips and chin. "I told you I don't do that."

Jerry just smiled at Susan and then said, "Tough, that's the way I like it."

"Fuck you!!" she screamed.

"No, it's time to fuck you," he quietly retorted.

Susan became deafeningly quiet and then said, "No... you can't fuck me. That I won't allow. No way!"

"I never leave unless the girl cums. What kind of gentleman would I be if I did that? So you have to cum... and then I'll take you home. I can bring you off or you can do it yourself while I watch. Your choice."

"I don't want to cum. I had enough," she responded indignantly.

"I would love to get my fingers inside your pussy, but if you want to do it yourself... well, that's your call. So what's it to be?"

There was no way Susan was going to let this arrogant high school kid touch her again so she said, "Okay, I'll do it myself."

"Great, but I want to see it all. Leave your tits exposed and pull your jeans and panties down to your ankles. I want to look at your body when you do it."

Susan was about to argue but relented. She submissively arranged her clothes so that she was naked from her shoulders to her ankles. She put her finger in her mouth to moisten it and felt the slimy remains of Jerry's cum. Her wet finger found her clit and began rubbing it. When she felt the moisture between her legs, Susan moved her finger down and slipped it between her pussy lips, sliding it up and down. Then, on one downward motion, she slipped it into her cunt and began moving it in and out. Soon thereafter, a second finger joined the first. She was now finger-fucking herself in a car while a high school boy watched. She was utterly humiliated.

Susan's aroused scent filled the small compartment of the car, and the squishing sounds her fingers made thrusting in and out of her pussy were obscene. She opened her eyes and glanced at the boy next to her. He was once again fully erect and pumping his large cock. He was jerking off watching her masturbate. How degrading! But she wanted this ordeal to end so she closed her eyes and went back to work. As she got more and more aroused, her knees moved further and further apart, giving Jerry a great show.

Jerry watched the beautiful college girl masturbate. He was rock-hard and moved his fist up and down his shaft. He still couldn't believe an older girl was masturbating for him in his car. While she finger-fucked herself, her other hand was squeezing her breasts and pinching her nipples. She began to moan. Then the hand left her breasts and located her clit. While jamming two fingers in and out of her juicy pussy, Susan rubbed her clit in circles with her finger.

Susan felt her orgasm approaching. She moved her fingers in and out quicker and mauled her clit, just the way she liked it. Her eyes were clenched as her body prepared to explode. She rammed her two fingers completely inside her pussy and began thrusting her hips upwards in the classic fucking motion. Her climax hit her hard and she bit her lip in order to suppress the scream.

While her body was shuddering, Susan felt something wet hit her face. Before she was capable of opening her eyes, she was hit again. When her eyes opened she saw a white rope heading her way and then she felt it hit her chin. Jerry was cumming and firing his hot cum through the air and onto her face. When she pulled her hands from her pussy to protect her face, Jerry re-aimed his cock and began shooting hot cum onto her belly and pussy. Instinctively, Susan moved her hands back down between her legs for protection, so Jerry changed his aim once again -- first landing a glob of cum on her breasts and then her face. Each time Susan moved her hands, Jerry aimed towards an unprotected area, eventually depositing cum all over her face, hair, breasts, belly, thighs, and pussy.

When he stopped cumming, Susan straightened her bra, lowered her sweater, and pulled her panties and jeans up over her cum-covered body. Her clothes stuck to her wet skin. She was so ashamed that she sat silently as Jerry drove her home, cum dripping from her face. Using the sleeve of her already ruined sweater, Susan dragged her arm repeatedly across her face, trying to remove the sticky sperm, but knew she wouldn't get it all off.

When they arrived at her house, Susan stormed out of the car, slamming the door behind her. She snuck into the house and quietly made her way to the bathroom where she saw herself in the mirror. She was a mess! Her hair was streaked with white cum, her face was crusty with it, and her sweater was soaked in cum. She lowered her jeans and saw her wet panties clinging to her pussy. She even still tasted the cum in her mouth. Susan cupped her hands in her face and burst into tears.

THE END (not yet)