Using His Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dalejr
Dalejr
54 Followers

"Have I!! Wow, I sure have!! Do you think there's a chance?" the astonished boy asked.

"Well, I think so. You may not get a lot of playing time, but you'd practice with the team and maybe play some minutes when the game is a blowout. Are you interested?"

"You bet!! Oh boy!!"

"I'd be sticking my neck out if I let you on the team," the coach said seriously. "I'd expect something for that."

"Uh, sure... is there anything I could do?"

"Well, now that you mention it... yes. Jerry told me all about your sister and I would like to meet her... you know, like on a date. Do you think you could arrange it?"

Nick went sullen. How on earth could he get his 20 year old sister to go out with an old man? Hell, she wasn't even speaking to him after her date with Jerry, and he was young and good-looking.

"I'll see what I can do," he finally said to Coach Borland.

"Good, then I'll see what I can do too," the coach replied, smiling from ear to ear.

"NO FUCKING WAY!!!!" Susan screamed at her younger brother; the first words spoken since the "Jerry date".

"Déjà vu," Nick muttered under his breath. But after a heated argument and the threat of telling their parents about Susan's drug use, his older sister submitted once again. Nick told her that Coach Borland wanted to meet her in his school office Friday afternoon after school let out. Susan thought it was just as well so that there was no possibility of her parents seeing her go out with an older man.

On Friday afternoon, Susan drove to the school and followed her brother's instructions to Coach Borland's office. She knocked on the door and entered when the voice on the other side acknowledged her. When she saw the old man she almost turned and ran. In all her years, she dated only the best of the best. At least Jerry was strong and handsome. This man was old... older than her own father. But she obediently stepped into the office.

"Coach Borland?" Susan asked in almost a whisper.

"Call me Frank," he said rather forcefully. "Come in... come in."

The coach got up from his chair and walked over to Susan. They shook hands and then he told her to make herself comfortable on the couch. While she walked there, the coach silently locked the office door.

Coach Borland sat next to Susan and patted her knee saying, "Nick is lucky to have you for a sister. He's going to be on the team, you know."

"Coach Borl...."

"Call me Frank," the coach said as his hand now squeezed Susan's thigh.

"Okay, Frank... are we going out?"

"I thought we could get to know each other first," he said, sliding his hand higher up her thigh and giving it a squeeze for emphasis.

Susan wanted to push the old man's hand off her leg, but just shrugged it off. Since giving into her brother's demands and Jerry's orders in the car, she found herself more compliant. The once forceful woman had become subservient. So when Coach Borland leaned towards her, pressing his lips against hers and pushing his tongue into her mouth, Susan relaxed her lips and accepted his tongue. While they kissed, Frank's hand slid back and forth along the inside of Susan's thigh.

Frank's hand left Susan's thigh and cupped her firm breast. Although she did not stop kissing the coach, she grabbed his hand and pulled it off her tit. Frank seemed to comply with her wish as he vacated her breast, but his hand turned around and grasped Susan's hand, pulling it into his lap. He positioned it palm down and rubbed it on his cock. Susan broke the kiss and tried to jerk her hand away, but the coach securely held it in place.

"What are you doing?" Susan complained. "Let go of my hand."

While continuing to force Susan's hand to massage his cock, the coach asked, "If I let go, will you continue to do this?"

"No way!"

"You are right. I don't think that will accomplish much." Susan sighed with relief, but then the coach added, "Your mouth would be better."

"My.... Are you kidding?" Susan said in amazement.

"Nope. Jerry told me what a great cocksucker you are."

It was as if someone punched the college girl in the gut. Her forlorn face showed her dejection. Her will seemed to drain from her body and mind. She dumbfoundly watched as the coach opened his belt and trousers and pulled his pants and underwear down his legs and over his feet. When he pulled his polo shirt over his head, he stretched his arms over the back of the couch and straightened his legs as he spread them. He was naked except for his white socks and sneakers. Bewildered, Susan stared at the nude body next to her. Although once an athlete, Coach Borland was now an old hairy, flabby man. His limp cock lazily lay across his thigh.

"Let's go, sweety, suck my cock."

Susan wanted to storm out of the office, but she knew that it would lead to another argument and she just didn't have it in her anymore to fight. Instead, she submissively got on her knees between Frank's spread legs and picked up his thick, wrinkly cock. She looked up and saw the smug look on his face as she stuffed his cock into her mouth.

Susan sucked and licked the limp cock until it began to stiffen. She sucked harder than she ever had to before to get it to rise. When it was semi-erect, Susan began wanking it while sucking. Finally, after a good 15 minutes, the coach's cock was hard.

"You are a great cocksucker," Coach Borland said as he smiled down at the young girl. "Now take your clothes off."

Susan had a hard time getting up from being on her knees so long, but managed to stand in front of the nude man. She began unbuttoning her shirt while he leered at her. Dropping the shirt to the floor, Susan then opened her very tight jeans and pulled them down her hips. They caught on her panties and pulled them down a little too, but the college girl ignored that, rationalizing they were to come off anyway. She kicked off her shoes and removed her jeans. She stood back up in only a lacy bra and a pair of panties that actually showed the top of her pubic hair. She looked at the coach and he was lazily stroking his erection, still sneering at her. She felt so cheap.

Reaching behind her, Susan unclasped her bra and shrugged it off her shoulders. Her firm tits jiggled slightly from the movement. With her thumbs inside the waistband of her panties, Susan pulled them down her slim legs and tossed them aside. She was now standing in front of a stranger -- a man older than her father -- totally naked.

"Okay sweety, come sit on this," Coach Borland said, holding his hard cock vertically.

Susan climbed onto the couch, a knee on either side of Coach Borland's body, and positioned herself over his erection. She reached down and grabbed his cock, guiding it to the entrance of her pussy. She tried pushing it inside her, but she was not aroused and therefore not wet. She bounced up and down in short movements, causing the head to enter her and then come out. Then she moved his cock along her slit several times, trying desperately to create some lubrication. But the coach was impatient. He grabbed her hips and waited for her to stick the tip inside her again. When she did, he pulled her body down onto his lap.

"UUMMFFF!!!!!" the poor college girl screamed from the sudden pain. "What's the matter, sweety?"

"Well, I'm... ugh... not read... ow... ready," Susan said in between grunts.

"Then you better get yourself ready real quick because I'm gonna fuck you real hard."

Susan heard the threat and realized she needed to lubricate herself or be hurt. She knew it would be humiliating, but she slipped a hand to her pussy and began rubbing her clit. She just had to get wet. While sitting on the old man's cock, she frigged herself. She looked up and saw Coach Borland looking at her active finger with a smirk on his face. Every once in a while he'd jerk his hips upwards for effect. Susan was embarrassed, but she kept rubbing.

The coach got impatient and lifted the girl up and then pulled her back down... up and down... up and down. He was using her body as a fucking machine... no emotion, no tenderness... just fucking. Thankfully Susan's masturbation did the trick because she slid smoothly up and down his now slick shaft.

Susan watched the old man as he used her body. His eyes were closed and he was sweating profusely. He made disgusting grunts each time Susan's body was lowered onto his cock and wheezing noises when she raised up. She felt no enjoyment; just disgust.

"Oh god, oh god," Coach Borland exclaimed, "I'm ready. My god, oh shit! Aaahhhhhhh!!!

Susan was pulled down onto the coach's lap and watched his body shudder as he came. His hot cum filled her pussy and she felt used. But at least it was over with and she could take a long, hot bath and wash his old sperm and sweat from her young body. Coach Borland pushed Susan off his lap and she tumbled to the floor. She felt his sperm drip from her pussy, realizing how much he actually shot into her. She was looking for her panties when he stopped her.

"Get me hard again," the coach ordered.

"Wh-What? Aren't you done?"

"Nope, just starting. Now get me hard... suck me again."

"Suck you? You just came inside me. I'm not going to do that."

"Yes you are... or else Nick's not on the team."

Susan thought about that for a moment and then realized that if she got the coach angry then Nick would tell her parents about the drugs. She gave in -- which was becoming more and more common for her lately -- and told him to wash it first.

"Suck it like it is. Eat our cum off my cock. DO IT NOW!!"

Susan jumped at the last command. He was so loud and forceful. She crawled between his knees and looked at the slimy, limp meat resting on his thigh. She picked it up and it was slippery. Her face moved towards the slick dick and she fed it into her mouth. When the combined smell and taste hit her, Susan pulled away and started dry-heaving almost to the point of vomiting. After gagging a few times, she finally calmed down. The college girl looked up at the old man with pleading eyes, but she didn't see any reprieve in his cold stare.

"Go on, suck it," he ordered.

Susan once again moved towards the dirty dick and lifted it up. She held her breath and gobbled up the entire soft cock, then pulled her head back, dragging her lips and tongue along the slimy shaft. When it popped out of her mouth she began gagging again, thinking she was going to puke... but again she didn't. She tasted the combined mixture of his cum and her pussy juice and made a sour face. But she understood her role. She stuffed the cock in her mouth and pulled her head back again, cleaning more of his cock. After doing this a few times, Coach Borland's cock was clean enough to keep in her mouth. Now Susan began sucking and licking in earnest, feeling it begin to get hard. After about 20 minutes of rather strenuous work -- such that her jaw was getting fatigued -- she brought the old man to a full erection.

Taking her mouth off the old man's hard-on but continuing to move her fist up and down the saliva coated shaft, Susan looked up at Coach Borland and pleaded, "Please don't cum in my mouth. I don't think I can swallow any more of it... I'll be sick. Please don't."

"I have no intention of cumming in your mouth, sweety," Coach Borland said, "I'm gonna fuck you again. Go to the side of the couch and lean over the arm... I'm gonna do you doggy style."

The college girl was so pleased that she was not going to get another mouthful of cum that she quickly did as she was told. She braced her hands on the arm of the couch and bent over from the waist, spreading her legs. She had really become very submissive.

Coach Borland slowly got up and walked around the girl, his very stiff cock leading the way. He grabbed his dick with one hand and wrapped his other one around Susan, placing his palm on her belly. He guided his cock to the entrance of her pussy and pushed it into the cum-filled hole in one thrust. He moved it in and out several times, coating it with their juices. Then he pulled out of Susan's pussy and pointed his hard-on at her puckered little asshole. Using his hand for stability, he pushed the head into her virgin hole.

"NO! NO! What are you doing? My god, not there!" But the coach ignored her complaints and kept pushing his cock into her asshole. "Please, it's too big... it hurts. Don't... uh, uh... not there. Please, I'll do anyth.... uh, oh god."

The old man's cock was fully embedded inside Susan's tight orifice. He waited a moment, enjoying the warmth and tightness of this never before invaded hole, and then slowly pulled out. As Susan gasped for air, the coach pushed in all the way again. He grabbed her hips and began seriously butt-fucking her. The poor college girl kept telling him to stop... that his cock was too big... that it was hurting her. But he ignored her pleas and kept ramming his hard cock in and out. Eventually, Susan gave up complaining and rested her head on her forearm, letting the old coach use her ass.

Since Coach Borland had already cum once, his age caused this fuck to last a long time. He kept plowing his hard cock in and out of Susan's ass for at least 45 minutes. Poor Susan thought it would never end. She felt the sweat from his brow falling upon her back and it disgusted her, almost as much as his cock in her ass. He grabbed her hips and pulled her towards him each time he pushed into her -- his pelvis slapped obscenely against her ass cheeks. Then his thrusts became more rapid and erratic until he thrust all the way inside her and held her very tight.

"Aaahhh," the old man screamed, "I'm cumming in your ass. Aaaahhhhhhhh!!!"

Susan felt his hot jism spurt into her anal cavity. His cum was still seeping from her pussy -- down her thighs -- and now he was depositing more of the unwanted fluid up her ass. The coach leaned forward against her back and held her tight as he continued to pump his cum in her. Susan felt his sweaty face on her back and cringed. Finally, he stopped cumming and pulled his softening cock out. Immediately, Susan felt his hot cum pour out of her expanded asshole and onto her pussy and thighs. She now had the old man's disgusting cum in both her holes and flowing down her soft skin.

Susan waited for the coach to recover and then asked, "Where can I wash up?"

"Sorry sweety, you'll have to get dressed and leave as you are. I can't chance anyone seeing you like that."

Susan pulled her panties over her slimy legs and covered her crotch and ass. It became saturated immediately and clung to her skin. She knew it would be uncomfortable to walk. When she finished getting dressed she headed for the office door.

"Meet me here Wednesday at 8:00 pm," she heard Coach Borland tell her.

Susan spun around and glared at the old man saying, "Why? What for?"

"Sweety, you'll see... just be here at 8:00 pm on Wednesday."

"What if I say no?" she asked... rather than simply saying no.

"You don't have a choice," Coach Borland said in a very commanding tone. "You'll do as I say." And then when he saw Susan begin to say something he interrupted her, "And no buts... DO YOU UNDERSTAND??"

In a very timid voice, one that Susan didn't recognize, she submissively said, "Yes."

Susan arrived at the high school exactly at the appointed time. She noticed the parking lot was busier than usual and, when she saw the school pennants in some people's hands, she realized there must have been a basketball game that night. She made her way to Coach Borland's office and knocked on the door. When the coach told her to come in, she entered the office.

"Perfect timing," the coach greeted her.

"Perfect? For what?" Susan asked apprehensively.

"You'll see. Just sit down and wait."

Susan looked at the couch she was fucked on the other day and hesitated, but then shrugged and sat down. She quietly crossed her legs and waited... for what she didn't know, but the coach told her to do it so she did.

After about 10 minutes the door opened and a very tall lanky boy entered. Tommy was still in high school and only 18 years old, but was 6'8". Susan couldn't help but stare at the "freak of nature". But her thoughts were interrupted by Coach Borland.

"This is Tommy... our star center. Boy did he have a great game today... 35 points, 22 rebounds, 10 blocked shots. Hell, he probably won the game for us single-handedly. You know, we give a game ball to one player each game. But I didn't think that was enough so I came up with another reward." The coach watched Susan staring dumbly at him, not caring about his team or the players. But then her eyes got real wide when he added, "...You."

"What are you talking about?" she asked incredulously.

"After each game... the player who is most deserving gets a game ball... and from now on... he gets you too."

"Gets me? He gets me? What does that mean?"

"Well sweety, it means anything he wants. So after each game you will come to my office and pleasure the most deserving player. Is that understood?"

"Bu...."

"IS THAT UNDERSTOOD?!!" the coach shouted in a tone that even made Tommy jump back.

Susan hung her head down in total submission. This once strong-willed, proud college girl had been turned into a weak, submissive creature. She slowly nodded her head.

"Good," Coach Borland said, then added, "...and don't believe what they say about Black's being well-endowed. Wait 'til you see what a 6'8" white boy has between his legs." Susan automatically turned and looked, causing Tommy to blush. "Oh, and be nice to Tommy here. If I'm not mistaken he's a virgin." Tommy turned an even deeper shade of red.

Coach Borland watched the other two. Susan sat on the couch, mostly looking down into her lap. Tommy stood in the middle of the room, rocking from foot to foot. The coach finally said, "C'mon Tommy, she's yours to do with as you please. What would you like?"

"Um... I'd really like to see her naked body."

"Then tell her to strip. Go on, she'll do whatever you say," the coach informed the boy.

"Miss...."

"Her name's Susan," Coach Borland blurted out.

"S-Susan, stand up and... and take off your, um, clothes," the teen said bashfully.

Susan looked at the high school boy and then at his coach. Coach Borland glared at her, sending a cold shiver down her spine. She slowly got up and removed her top. Then, without further ado, took her bra off. Tommy began panting and rubbing his crotch after seeing his first pair of naked breasts -- and those of a college girl. Susan kicked her shoes off and, unceremoniously, pulled her pants down. Standing before the two of them in only her panties, Susan pulled her panties off and stood naked.

"Oh boy... oh boy," Tommy babbled.

The teen walked over to the college girl and put both hands on her tits. He squeezed them a little too hard and Susan cried out. Realizing his mistake, the virgin boy fondled them more gently, occasionally playing with her nipples. Before long, Susan's nipples stood out erect.

"Oh god, she's hot," Tommy exclaimed. "I'm gonna cum. Oh god, suck my cock."

Susan instantly dropped to her knees, pulling the boy's sweatpants and underwear down. Susan felt something hit her on the top of her head and looked up. She gasped when she saw the monster cock of the giant teenager -- it was thin, but at least 14 inches. When Susan grabbed the boy's cock with both hands, Tommy began moving his hips back and forth. His cock slid between Susan's two fists and, in a matter of seconds, began spurting his cum all over the girl's face.

The force of the unexpected cum hitting her face caused Susan to fall backwards, landing on her back. Tommy stood over her, replacing her fists with his own, as he jerked off. The amount of sperm he produced was amazing, and most of it landed on the college girl's face and hair.

Dalejr
Dalejr
54 Followers