Using His Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dalejr
Dalejr
54 Followers

Susan felt something rubbing across her face. After she scooped out the cum accumulated in her eye sockets, Susan opened her eyes and saw Tommy's still hard cock. The giant teen was on his knees towering over her little body, straddling her head, rubbing his cock in the mess on her face. He told her to suck it so she submissively opened her mouth and let him shove his cum-covered cock inside. Her lips closed around the head and she began sucking and running her tongue all over it, swallowing the fresh sperm as if she'd done it all her life. Tommy moaned with each lick and his hips began jerking back and forth.

Susan felt Tommy's dick slam into her throat and gagged. She grabbed the giant cock in order to control its depth. Tommy kept pushing forward, jamming his cock in the older girl's mouth and slamming her own fist against her lips. Susan increased her sucking and licking, trying to finish the boy off so as to end this abuse. She didn't have long to wait. Tommy began moving even faster and then froze. With her fist against her lips, holding the huge cock in place, Susan began swirling her tongue all over it.

Susan was unprepared for what happened next. A massive amount of cum filled her mouth. She instinctively tightened her fist around the cock to stop the flow, but it only stimulated Tommy more and he grunted as another load of equal amount shot from his huge cock. There was little room in Susan's mouth for the new load. She swallowed quickly and opened her mouth as wide as she could to release the excess. Unfortunately, her fist acted as a dam and only a little of the sperm escaped. Susan quickly swallowed, just in time for the next load. The high school boy kept ejaculating and the college girl kept swallowing... over and over again.

When Tommy finally stood up, Susan groaned. It was not a sound made from sexual pleasure, but one made after eating a very large dinner, like at Thanksgiving. Her hands went to her fully belly and rubbed the slight swell... her belly was full of sperm. Little gurgling sounds came from her throat as the remains of Tommy's discharge lingered in her throat and mouth. Little cum-bubbles formed at her lips as she breathed, and excess cum dripped from the side of her mouth and down her cheek.

"Coach, can I eat her?" the basketball center asked his coach.

"Tommy, she's yours to do with as you wish... anything. If you want to lick her pussy, go right ahead." Susan looked over at Coach Borland in amazement. He told the high school boy that he could do anything he wanted to her. Even though her face was covered in the boy's cum and her belly full of his sperm, the words still seemed unbelievable to her. But when Tommy pushed her knees apart, Susan submissively spread them.

The boy got down on his belly with his face close to the college girl's pussy and just stared. It was the first one he had ever seen. He used his fingers to explore the new territory, poking and probing; here, there, and everywhere. At times Susan would moan or her body would jerk. Tommy found her hole and stuck his long finger into it, surprised at how wet the inside was. When he began to finger-fuck her, Susan's moans became more incessant. Then the teen noticed the "extra flesh" at the top and squeezed it.

"Oh god!!!" Susan exclaimed when he pinched her clit.

Tommy liked the reaction and mauled her sensitive clit, pinching, rubbing, and stretching it. Susan was groaning and bouncing around on the floor as he did it. Tommy felt a power over the older girl... controlling her feelings. An idea came to him so he leaned closer to her and flicked her clit with the tip of his tongue.

"Oh-my-god!!" Susan shouted. Then Tommy captured her clit within his lips and sucked it as he lapped at the flesh with his tongue. "Oh Jesus... oh-my-god... oh, oh, oh... please stop. Oh god, oh god." Susan's body was now bouncing around, but Tommy kept at it until Susan screamed out, "OH SHIT!!! Aaaaggghhhhhh!!!!!!" as she came hard.

Tommy kept licking Susan's sensitive clit while the girl's body thrashed about. He couldn't stay on target so he swiped his tongue between her lips, sometimes brushing against her clit on the upward stroke. Susan kept moving around and trying to push him off her.

"STOP!!" the college girl wailed. "I can't... oh god... too sensitive... stop, oh god...."

When Tommy pushed his tongue inside Susan's hole, her hips began bucking upwards, smashing her wet pussy into the boy's face. Tommy felt he had enough of eating her and got up on his knees. Susan's body continued to thrash about on the floor. Tommy took hold of his gigantic cock and tried to enter the college girl, but his inexperience showed and he missed his target. He poked and stabbed at her pussy, but couldn't locate the opening. He searched the area with his finger and stuck it inside Susan. She jumped at the contact. Then, using his finger as a guide, Tommy slid his cock next to the finger and into her cunt. In one motion, the high school boy pulled his finger out and thrust his cock inside. Susan, her body still overly sensitive from the cunt lapping, jerked upwards, lodging a few more inches of the enormous cock inside her.

"Wh-What are you doing?" Susan exclaimed. "Don't fuck me... you're only a kid. My god, you're so big," she yelled when Tommy sunk more than half his cock inside her. But he kept pushing more and more into her. "Oh my god, you're so deep. I feel you touching places... oh god, oh god."

Susan felt the boy's huge cock penetrate her. She lifted her legs and wrapped them around his body. With desire she never experienced before, the college girl used her legs to pull the high school boy's cock into her. Tommy gave in to the force and rammed all 14 inches inside the girl.

"Ooohhhhhhhhh, aaaaahhhhhhhhh," Susan sighed.

Tommy pulled out and pushed back inside the squirming college girl. He supported his weight on his hands and kept thrusting his hips into the girl. Susan kept moaning and groaning as the largest cock she ever experienced plowed in and out of her cunt. Tommy felt a tightness and warmth that he never knew existed. He felt his entire cock tingling and soon felt the familiar sensation of the beginning of an eruption. The high school boy thrust into the college girl one more time and then released his sperm into the tight pussy. Susan felt the hot cum smash into parts of her inner body for the first time -- Tommy was deeper than anyone before him and he discharged more cum than anyone else had. Susan's body quivered with each spurt and then waited for Tommy to continue, but he suspended stationary above her.

"Don't stop! Fuck me more! Oh please... don't stop. I'll die if I don't cum. Fuck me... please, fuck me," Susan wailed.

Tommy had no intention of stopping. His 18 year old cock remained hard inside the older girl's warm, tight cunt. He simply needed time to catch his breath.

Coach Borland, who had been watching the sexual display while gently stroking his hard-on, walked over to Susan and kneeled at her head. He slapped her face a few times with his cock until she opened her eyes.

"Suck my cock... maybe that will get Tommy going again," the coach told the girl.

Susan turned her head and looked at the hard cock. She felt lust she never felt before. Grabbing the coach's cock, Susan stuffed it into her mouth and began sucking it. The slurping noises she made were obscene. But Susan was a different person than a few weeks before. She was lying on the floor in the coach's office with her legs wrapped around a high school boy with a 14 inch cock buried inside her cunt while she sucked and wanked an old man. She was servicing two people at the same time and wanted nothing more than for the boy to fuck her again. To her delight, Tommy began thrusting his cock in and out of her.

Susan lost control of her body. Holding Tommy with her legs, her lower body bounced off the floor while the 6'8" giant boy towered over her little body. Her head was moving back and forth on the coach's cock while her hand rubbed it. She removed her hand from the coach's cock and reached around him, pulling him towards her. As he moved forward, his cock entered her throat. Susan began breathing from her nose and urged the coach to continue. Before he knew it, Susan's nose was buried in his pubic hair... his cock inside her throat. Susan wanted both cocks to go into her deeper and meet somewhere inside her body. She was overwhelmed by a sexual frenzy she never could have comprehended.

Then it began. Susan's body shuddered as her orgasm hit. She moaned on the cock in her mouth and throat as her body jerked uncontrollably. Coach Borland saw her spasming body and felt her throat contract around his cock. It was too much for the man and he let loose a flow of cum into her throat. This caused Susan to gag, like she was drowning, so the coach withdrew his cock from her throat. But to his surprise, Susan grabbed it and held it inside her mouth as he spurted his cum. Her mouth filled and then she swallowed the old man's cum. She was possessed. The girl who didn't eat cum was gladly swallowing all that the coach could offer. Tommy watched this sensual display and felt Susan's cunt clamp down on his cock. He let loose his own discharge, shooting hot cum into the depths of Susan's womb. Susan, feeling her body swallowing cum from both sides reached a second orgasm, if anything, more powerful than the first.

Tommy and Coach Borland both pulled away from the quivering college girl. When they pulled out of her two holes, each made a unique popping sound. They watched the girl moaning on the floor, cum over her face and dripping out of her mouth and pussy. By the time Susan recovered, both Tommy and Coach Borland were fully dressed. She continued to lay on the floor totally naked with her legs spread.

"The next game is Friday night," the coach told Susan matter of factly. "Be here at 8:00 o'clock."

Susan simply submissively nodded.

Dalejr
Dalejr
54 Followers