Using Jill Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GrantLee
GrantLee
1,851 Followers

Jill lost all inhibition when he touched her clit! Her buttocks began to pump rhythmically on his invading tool and she ground her pussy against his fingers trying to work herself to climax!

When Bo knew that he had her in his sexual grasp, he pulled out of her and turned her towards him. Jill's mouth hung open with desire and her large, firm tits swayed gently.

Bo lifted the woman onto the table. Without being told, Jill opened her legs shamefully and reached for his glistening cock. Without a word, she directed it into her pussy and Bo pushed it in deeply.

"Uuuuuugggggggggghhhhhhhh," she moaned as he filled her cunt!

He now stood fucking her as she sat on the table, legs splayed at first, her body leaning back against the wall of the foyer and her hands flat on the table. Within seconds, however, Bo felt her soft thighs wrap around his hips, and felt her dig her heels into his buttocks and noticed her arms reach around his shoulders.

"She's taking this good," he thought to himself. "She is one hot little whore!"

Jill's big blue eyes looked momentarily into the face of the man who was fucking her and then appeared to glaze over as she opened her mouth and began to chant with each stroke of his cock into her tight love hole.

"Oh! Oh! Oh!" she cried. Bo's cock seem to fill her pussy tightly.

"Ah, yeah," she moaned. "You're good!"

Bo gently stroked the woman's rubbery nipples. He kneaded the soft flesh of the womanly globes, driving the young blonde crazy with lust. When he released her tits, the shook gently each time he banged his cock into her pussy to the hilt.

The smacking sound of flesh slapping flesh filled the room!

Jill began to buck her ass against the man's invading cock. Her body was covered with a thin sheen of perspiration. Bo was sweating profusely. She needed to cum.

"Fuck me!" she heard her voice say!

Bo bent his back and began to fuck her relentlessly against the wall. Almost instantaneously, he felt Jill begin to climax! He himself could hold back no longer. His hot jism began to shoot deeply into her grasping pussy.

"Aiiiiieeeeeee" she screamed in orgasm! She had never cum so hard in her life!

The two worked their bodies together trying to wrench the last bit of pleasure from their climax! Their screams filled the foyer!

Bo's deep throated groan was nearly animalistic! "Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!" he growled as he shot stream after stream of hot cum into her young pussy!

Mindlessly, Jill opened her thighs to accept the hot cum being worked deep inside her!

As they fucked thoughtlessly they were completely oblivious to their surroundings. After several agonizing seconds, they began to regain their bearings.

They were surprised out of their trance when they realized that the front door had opened during their fucking.

Jill screamed but quickly caught herself. "Stop," she said to Bo.

Bo laughed. "Fuck it," he said, and continued fucking her with his deflating cock. He gripped her body strongly and held her while he fucked her. His thick dong, though now not completely stiff, still connected the two people.

Jill recognized the shape of the person whose silhouette was framed by the sunlight streaming through the doorway. It was the teenage neighbor who regularly cut their lawn!

Jill was helpless to do anything before the young man stepped into the foyer.

A look of shock appeared on his face as he saw his gorgeous neighbor being fucked on the table by a fat man! The look on his face betrayed the shock of seeing her being fucked and the greater shock of the realization that it wasn't her husband doing the fucking!

The blonde wife was completely nude, legs wrapped around the hairy ass of the older man. The older fat guy's pants and shorts were around his ankles but his shirt was still on!

"Mrs..." was all the young man said.

"Billy," Jill cried. "Get out!"

He turned to run out but paused at the threshold of the door and raised his phone in the direction of Jill and Borovsky. Instinctively Jill began to turn her face but she was not fast enough.

"Click," was the only sound Jill heard as a flash went off!

Then the door shut loudly.

GrantLee
GrantLee
1,851 Followers
12