Using Jill Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GrantLee
GrantLee
1,851 Followers

Both the john and Jill got to the back fender of his car at the same time. He turned to her and opened the jacket. Her large titties spilled out and he began to tug harshly on her nipples.

"Uhh," was the only sound from Jill's mouth.

The inexperienced woman had no idea what to do and she stood very still with her hands against the back of the car. She made no attempt to stop him as he mauled at her breasts. His breath reeked of alcohol. Her naked ass cheeks felt the warmth of the steel as she leaned against the car. She hoped that the man would not sense her arousal, but her nostrils flared and she bit her lower lip as she fought back the electricity shooting through her body.

"Oh God!" she uttered senselessly. "Is this what ...what I deserve?" she said to no one in particular.

Her eyes watched in horror as he pawed at her succulent tits pulling them up to his mouth to suck on. Within moments, he dropped the heavy breasts as his hands went to his pants.

The man fumbled with his zipper as he leaned against the nearly naked woman.

"Damn it! I can't get my dick out!" he muttered. "Pull it out for me, bitch."

As he said that, he got his pants unbuckled and they slipped down his pasty white legs to his feet, leaving him standing in a pool of his trousers with his genitals covered only by tight, white briefs.

Jill had yet to touch the man, and yet her body was hot with sexual desire. The john turned Jill by the arms so that she faced the car and she felt him pulling his briefs down his thighs. His stiff cock touched the back of her shapely legs and her soft buttocks. She thought that he was really drunk. Then she felt his hands slide down her sides and his thumbs find the elastic waistband of her thong. In a single tug, they inched down to her mid-thigh. Jill's wonderful ass cheeks were now naked. The man pushed her torso over the back of the car's trunk, exposing the thin, pink slit of her cunt. Her white buttocks shone in the moonlight as she stood in trepidation waiting to be sexually mounted by the stranger.

The man's stiff cock jabbed against Jill's soft buns a couple of times before it hit her pussy. The young woman could feel the swollen head of his penis seeking her love hole. When he began to push his hard penis into her vagina, Jill let out a little cry. His cock stretched her pussy and her paused after getting the head of his penis in, as if to enjoy the snug fit inside her.

"Fuck, you're a tight bitch," she heard him say. Her neck flushed in humiliation. She cried out a bit louder as he ground his hard prick deeper into her tight passage!

"Oooooh!"

The girlish noise made Nia look back at the sordid display. She smiled when she saw the look of shame and arousal on Jill's face. Somehow the man had pulled the jacket off of Jill and she was now naked except for the wispy panties dangling around her thighs. Jill's mouth was agape and the man was beginning to smack noisily against the back of her thighs and ass! At first, his hands held onto her hips but Nia saw him reach for Jill's arms and pull them back towards him. He began to fuck Jill in earnest. Nia glanced down the road. It'd be a helluva time for the cops to roll up!

Now Jill was bent over the back of the car, breasts dangling and shaking with every thrust, as she was fucked from behind. Despite the wantonness of her behavior, Jill was gasping and groaning with each cock thrust!

"Ugh!"

"Ugh!"

"Ugh!"

"Please," she cried!

The john leered drunkenly at Jill's exposed backside as he fucked her. Then he turned and saw Nia looking at them copulating. "She's feelin' this!" he said with a smile as he thrust his stiff prick even harder into the helpless woman's moist cunt.

Nia recognized that the high pitched cries were those of a sexually inexperienced woman. Again, Nia smiled to herself. "How did this gorgeous white girl get herself into this?" Nia wondered. She found herself looking at the woman being fucked. Her legs were long and lean and her ass cheeks were offered up to the drunk john very erotically. Nia watched the man's hips pump into Jill's pussy and flatten her shapely buttocks every time he hit it. Within a couple of strokes, Nia saw Jill spread her thighs as much as she could given the panties wrapped around her lovely legs. "Even if she don't know it," Nia thought, "she wanting a little of that hard dick!"

"Ride that white girl, big man!" Nia yelled. "Ride that white girl's pussy!"

Jill's eyes were open but were not seeing anything. Her beautiful face was contorted with sexual desire. Her mouth hung open as she cried out. She heard Nia encouraging the man to fuck her harder and the man seemed to redouble his efforts to push his stiff tool even deeper within her pulsating pussy. Her body simply could not take much more! She felt her desire rising uncontrollably and found herself not simply spreading her legs but pushing her ass back and grinding her hips trying to achieve an orgasm!

Jill could not believe herself! Unaware of the aphrodisiacs that she had taken, she wondered whether it was the anonymity of fucking a stranger that she found so overwhelming sexually. No complications, just a stranger filling her young, hot pussy with his rod! And as she serviced the man she thought that she might just be a whore!

As all of these thoughts ran through her head, she bounced her soaked pussy on his thrusting penis. She heard a voice and realized it was hers: "Yeah, baby! Give it to me!"

But before she could achieve orgasm, she felt him begin to stiffen and grunt! Suddenly the man cried out and began to shoot his hot cream deep in Jill's cunt. The thick, hot cum splashed in the young woman's pussy as string after string of his sperm unloaded into her grasping pussy. Jill's vaginal walls began to convulse against his manhood, but she wasn't ready yet.

"No!" she cried before she caught herself in embarrassment. She looked at Nia who heard her plea. Jill was mortified but stood still while the man emptied his balls into her quaking pussy. A little of his warm semen dripped from her pussy down her inner thigh.

The man's cock slipped from within her.

"Fuck! That was good!" he said, pawing at her rounded buttocks.

Jill reached for her thong and began to pull it up her ass. The man drunkenly leaned down and kissed her naked ass. Then as she turned, he tried to kiss her mouth. She pushed him and tried to quickly get away.

"You're disgusting" she said.

This angered the john. "You fuckin' whore!" he shouted. "I should have made you drink my cum! You slut!"

As Jill walked away from the man, Nia intervened and pushed and cajoled the man back into his car. The gorgeous blonde walked on unsteady legs, adjusting her thong up her lush thighs to her butt and trying unsuccessfully to slip back into the tiny jacket. As she walked her big breasts dangled nakedly. She staggered towards the Continental across the street.

DeAndre and Bo watched what was transpiring from their vantage point. They could not believe their eyes. Jill had taken the fuck thrown her by this stranger like a trooper!

GrantLee
GrantLee
1,851 Followers
12