Using Jill Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GrantLee
GrantLee
1,851 Followers

DeAndre looked at Nia and Jill. "Ya'll two bitches go on in the room. I'll be there shortly." Then he pointed a finger at Jill. Jill's eyes grew wide simply by him pointing at her. "You remember you Dre's ho, you understand?"

Jill looked stunned but nodded at his statement!

Nia tugged at Jill's hand. As Jill turned to follow the black prostitute, she looked pleadingly at Bo. He showed no interest in her feelings, simply nodding his head in the direction of the bedroom.

Bo watched as the naked form of the black woman pulled the completely nude, but perfectly tanned body behind her, Jill's big titties swaying provocatively from her chest and her ass cheeks bouncing as she reluctantly followed into the bedroom. Nia tugged the gorgeous woman as if she was a rag doll and her little feet seemed to be pulled along against their will. Bo had never seen Nia naked before and despite the fact that she was bigger than Jill, he admired the athletic form of the ebony woman. Larger than the white woman in every regard, she looked like she could take a good fucking, he thought to himself.

The men watched the incongruous pair of naked women walk into the bedroom. The door shut and DeAndre looked at the other men and laughed.

The other men nervously joined his laughter.

Dre' motioned the men over towards him and they began to smoke dope. Feigning unconcern, the men still listened for what was transpiring behind the closed bedroom door. The voices were muffled behind the door but occasionally the men could hear a pitiful cry from Jill.

"Oh, please, no!" or a "Ugh!" after the sound of skin slapping, or simply "please!" coming from Jill. From the sounds of activity from behind the door, the men certainly knew that Nia was doing something to Jill that was unpleasant for the blonde. Although muffled, there were sounds that Bo tried to figure out. He thought he could hear a strange sound that he thought was a smacking that reminded him of drunken kissing primarily because Jill could not be heard saying anything while it was happening. Then he could hear a woman's gasping and noise that sounded like flesh on flesh wrestling around. His cock was stiff beneath his pants as he listened and tried to make out what was going on in the bedroom.

They had been in the room for about 15 minutes when Dre' stood. His form was so large that he almost had to stand in stages. When he was fully up, started towards the door. He opened the door and the sound became clearer.

Jill was struggling but it was clear that Nia was having her way. Nia had Jill pinned on the bed but paused when the door opened. From behind DeAndre, Bo looked into the bedroom.

DeAndre casually stood in the doorway and began to pull off his pants, the only remaining piece of clothing that he wore.

Bo wanted to look away but found his eyes drawn to the man's huge buttocks. When Dre' turned slightly, Bo was stunned at the size of his prick. It was mammoth! Still, it hung limply from his waist, his huge testicles weighted like a bulls between his legs. "He'll break Jill in two with that thing," Bo thought. "And it ain't even half hard!"

Dre' walked into the bedroom about to claim his prize. Whether Jill struggled or fought, she would be fucked by him. That much was certain. His cock would spew its spunk into her pussy. Eventually she would be tamed. Eventually, she would long for his big prick and what it could do for her! But for now, he would have to tame her.

Bo got a quick glimpse of Jill laying flat on her back on the bed, her luscious, tanned legs splayed. Nia was on top of her eating Jill out in a 69 position! Nia's pussy was near Jill's face, but Jill had turned away from it and with her eyes shut tight seemed to be fighting the pleasure that Nia's tongue must have been bringing her.

Bo watched with amazement until Jill's eyes opened wide and she stared out the door of the bedroom at the men gazing at her. Her mouth opened but no sound came from her lips. Now the slurping sounds of Nia lapping at Jill's pussy began to fill the air. Jill struggled against the arousal of the alcohol, drugs and Nia's probing tongue were having on her. The black woman's warm body covered hers and Nia's lips were kissing the smooth skin of Jill's inner thighs just at the juncture of her pussy, then darting expertly into her vagina. Jill was mortified by her spread legs being viewed by the men from the living room but she could not move.

Yet what the black woman was doing to her was so filthy and so perverted to the innocent woman that tears filled her blue eyes. Never in her worst nightmares had she thought of being taken by another woman! Even with Jill's conservative background, being taken by a man was understandable. A man's penis was meant to fit into a woman's pussy, but this was perverse! Even if the men's dicks that had defiled Jill lately weren't her husband Tom's, it was still as nature demanded it -- a man's hard cock in Jill's wet pussy.

Nia, aware that Dre' was coming in the room, let go of Jill and rose to her knees. Her mouth was moist with Jill's vaginal juices and she smiled broadly as she saw the pimp come towards the bedroom. Nia was straddling Jill and she scooted so that her pussy was just below Jill's tits. Jill raised up on her elbows and looked slightly disoriented. Her large breasts looked swollen with passion and her normally neat blonde hair was disheveled.

But then Bo saw Jill's eyes go to Dre' and they widened in fear! Bo knew that Jill was horrified of having the monstrous dong in her little pussy! Bo looked at the other men in the room and laughed when they heard a whimper from the blonde woman as the huge black pimp walked nude towards her!

Dre's massive tool swung ominously between his legs, dangling like a thick, black hose, flaccid but still frightening, his huge balls acting like a counter-weight in the colossal fleshy sac behind his dick. It was not even erect and yet it reached his lower thigh and seemed to be the thickness of a baseball bat!

"Ohhhh, nooo!" Jill whined. "No, please, no!"

Bo looked at the other men and smiled. "Dre's gonna lay the pipe to her!"

Jill looked at the naked black man standing at the edge of the bed.

"Come here," he said.

The beautiful woman froze momentarily. Her eyes darted to the doorway which was blocked by the men looking in from the living room. Dre' stood between her and the window. There was no escape but Jill's mind raced on how to get away.

Nia brought her back to reality with a sharp slap on Jill's shapely buttock.

"Thwack!"

Jill cried out in surprise, "oh!" But it got her attention. The hot blonde reluctantly moved towards him, thinking to herself that she had no way out.

Dre' stood next to the bed, towering over the young woman crawling towards him. He motioned with his head towards his manhood. Jill glanced at the open door and the men staring into the bedroom. The young wife knew what Dre' wanted but she hated to do it, so she took his large dong into both hands to massage it into an erection rather than going down on him. Her hands looked tiny as she held it and began to jerk it softly into hardness.

Dre's cock looked so much different than Tom's she thought to herself. Tom's looked almost small and harmless, with its circumcised head and slender pink shaft. Dre's cock was dark black, uncircumcised, thick and long. And the testicles in the fleshy sac behind his cock were as large as billiard balls it seemed to the young blonde.

With her soft touch, Dre' quickly became erect. Now, Jill found out what it was to be a pimp's ho. Without a word, Dre turned Jill around on the bed. Her shapely ass now was temptingly up in the air with her sweet pink slit peeking out between her butt cheeks.

Jill braced herself as she felt Dre's large hands grip her hips. She didn't want to think of what she was about to allow this ghetto pimp to do! As she felt the huge tip of his cock touch her vagina, she shivered and gripped the bed sheets tightly! Her little feet hung off the side of the bed on either side of his body. Instinctively, Jill tried to twist away! She couldn't submit to this humiliation! But Dre' was between her legs and her feet simply flailed uselessly as he held tightly to her hips. Jill tried to raise up.

"Hold her," Dre' told Nia. Nia grabbed Jill's wrists and pulled them towards her, holding them tightly.

Jill yelled, "No! don't do this to me!" And then realizing her hopeless position, simply cried out angrily. "Ahhhhhhh! No! No! No!" She struggled but it was useless! Her naked body was held in place by the two bigger people.

Dre' looked at the men and laughed! "I like a bitch that got some fight!"

He positioned his rock hard dick at her pussy and began to push it into her unyielding pussy.

"Uuuuuugggggghhhh," Jill moaned as he got the thick head in. "I can't ... I can't..." she gasped piteously! Her brow furrowed and she closed her eyes tightly! She felt him push deeper within her little cunt. "You're...you're tearing me apart!" she said mindlessly not knowing that his monstrous cock was less than a third of the way within her!

"You a snug bitch," he said. Then he pulled back and rammed his cock into her tight pussy just a bit further.

"Ohhhhh!" she cried in pain!

Again, Dre' pistoned his penis into her little pussy. Each time he made it a little deeper into her, despite her anguish.

"Ohhhh!" she cried!

"Uggggghhhhh!"

"Ugggggghhhhhhhh!"

Jill winced and moaned with each thrust as the tip of his cock hit her cervix. She felt as if her little pussy was being stretched unbearably! But her cunt was only being stretched, not damaged, and her pussy began to wash his dick with her juices, making the entry a bit less painful the wetter she got. Jill's eyes were shut but her mouth was open as she took Dre's manhood deeper and deeper into her vagina.

The men watched in disbelief as the gorgeous, petite blonde was being hammered by Dre's monster ebony cock. Just seeing the thick long black prick sliding in and out of the young blonde's tanned body was enough to harden the men's cocks who were watching.

Dre smiled triumphantly and looked at the men watching him fuck the young woman. She didn't appear to be in any pain now.

Jill's hands were only loosely being held by Nia. She was being fucked by the pimp and there was no use resisting. The invading cock had felt like a red-hot poker at first but her inexperienced pussy was now adjusting to the size and girth, although she still felt like her vagina was stuffed uncomfortably full by the man meat. She knew that she was completely at the mercy of the big pimp!

She tried to not think of what was happening to her but she could not ignore the huge man between her shamefully widespread thighs! Her big blue eyes opened and she looked at Nia in shame as if only another woman could understand.

Without thinking, she said, "he's so big! It hurts!"

Jill's hands reached for Nia's hands and the two women held hands as Dre' fucked Jill.

"Go easy on her, Dre', she ain't used to no man's dick like yours."

He was in a rhythm now and not listening to anyone. The erotic sound of flesh smacking flesh filled the room as Dre' fucked the beautiful, petite blonde woman. He was determined to show her that she belonged to him and pulled his swollen cock from her cunt nearly all the way out only to pound it into her until her ass smacked his pelvis.

The young woman was beside herself with anguish and shame!

"Ooooooooohhh," she moaned in discomfort at the massive cock invading her pussy.

"Ooooooooohhh, pleeeeeze, no! You're too big!"

"Oooooooooooohhhhh!"

Nia looked at the Jill's wonderful body with awe. She knew that Dre' was not hurting her badly, she just needed to have her pussy stretched a bit. "You made for fucking, baby," Nia said to Jill. "Dre' gonna make you cum, you wait and see."

Dre' now stopped his pumping and pulled his glistening cock from her cunt. The huge black man tapped Jill on the hip and she rolled over onto her back. She looked at the man standing at the edge of the bed. His large cock was rock-hard and pointing to the sky. It was shiny with her vaginal juices.

Jill was mortified because she was now on display for all to see. Her firm titties lay delectably on her chest, her nipples erotically capping the womanly flesh. Her blue eyes moved from man to man standing there in the room watching her take this monstrous prick in her pussy. Her mind raced but she felt trapped!

Before she had time to even think, Dre' grabbed Jill's legs and spread them wide, exposing her dainty pink pussy. His cock head touched her pussy lips and spread them widely. Jill felt her labia being spread by the man flesh and she watched as he began to push his huge, black dick into her again, this time with much more ease, but still some discomfort.

"Oooohhh," she moaned softly, now a little self-conscious of her groaning with all these men watching her. She tried to tell herself that she would endure the fucking silently, and not give any of the men the satisfaction of hearing her cries, but that was almost impossible.

She couldn't believe it when the entire black tool entered her moistly throbbing pussy.

Dre' pumped his cock several times into her little pussy. Jill's hands covered her breasts as well as they could, but they jiggled and swayed anyway.

"Ooooo!" she moaned again before she bit her lip. She looked between her wide-spread legs at the black man fucking her. The thought was completely impossible but it was happening!

She was beginning to lose control. He had worked her little pussy long and hard with his massive prick and it was having an effect. Dre' plunged in and out of her smooth pussy in hard, long strokes, fucking her like she'd never been fucked before! As he pummeled her with his massive erection, Jill's eyes began to see the room light up in strange colors -- red flashing in her brain and then blues and red again- mingling with the electric shocks that her body was experiencing!

"Ooooooohhhhh!"

"Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!" she moaned!

"Ooooooooohhhhhhhh, uuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhh!"

Jill unconsciously released her breasts from her hands and spread her arms on the bed. Her hands clutched the sheets on the bed as she was driven into a sexual frenzy! Her beautiful naked breasts now jiggled and bounced erotically.

When he put both of her legs together, ankles next to each other, and lay them against his left shoulder as he stood fucking her, Jill knew that she would fall prey to his cock. Her eyes rolled back in her head as she was fucked like never before!

He held her thighs together and he drove his cock deeper into her stretched passage. Jill's hands returned to her tits and tweaked her own nipples slightly and then tried to stop. It was no use! She tweaked them again just a little longer and she began to climax!

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" she screamed, and arched her back.

"Ohhhhhhhh, gaaaaaawwwwwwwwddddddd!"

With this transformation, the men looked at each other before their eyes were drawn back to Jill's naked body beginning to shake and shudder!

"Fuuuuuuucccccckkkkkk, meeeeeeeeeee!" she cried as her orgasm hit!

Had she not been lost in the throes of orgasm, she would have heard the men cheer and laugh! She did not recognize them doing this. Instead she felt wave after wave of orgasm wash over her young body.

"God, that's sooooo gooood!" she cried in complete sexual abandon.

"Fuuuuuuuuuuuucccccccckkkkkkkkkkk! Give it to meeeeeee!" she screamed as every muscle in her body contracted and unleashed her long repressed sexual feelings!

Dre' could hold out no longer either. The beautiful blonde's tight pussy milked his cock, squeezing his hard tool gently, but relentlessly, as she pushed her succulent ass against his prick until he felt his jism boil in his balls and explode through his cock!

He screamed as his penis erupted inside her pussy! String after string of hot sperm bathed Jill's vagina! The hot liquid shot deep inside Jill. He was intent on filling her tight cunt with his spunk and he did so, working his cock within her until every bit of the thick white goo was blasted inside of her grasping pussy.

Dre' stood over the young woman trying to get his wobbly legs back. His cock was slowly softening in Jill's cunt.

Dre' pulled his big cock out of her pussy.

The two seemed to have lost awareness of their surroundings for a moment, but Jill came out of her reverie sooner than Dre'. She looked around at the men, who were all nude by now. Their cocks were stiff and of various sizes and shapes.

Jill watched in horror as the men began to approach her from all sides. She was completely vulnerable. Having nowhere to run, she tried to cover herself with the bed sheets. Those were quickly pulled away.

The men seemed to work as a pack of wolves. One man grabbed her legs while another grabbed her breasts and began sucking on them furiously. She tried to struggle but she felt a hard cock push into her pussy as she was held and another man's penis touched her lips as other men sucked her titties. She was overtaken by the men. Her mouth opened and the man's cock slid effortlessly down her throat.

Jill's legs kicked and her arms flailed but she was eventually tired in the fight and she found herself accepting her fate. She gave them what they wanted.

The gorgeous blonde housewife had no choice but to allow the men to have their way with her, one after another, and all at once for the rest of the night. She lost count on how many stiff cocks were taken between her legs and between her lips. To her everlasting shame, she climaxed many times, too.

****

Jill had no way of knowing how many hours passed before all the men had finished ravaging her body. However, one by one, they seemed to pull their deflating cock from her pussy, slip off her naked body and leave the room. It was still the dead of night when the last satisfied man left the room.

No sooner had the nameless man left than Dre' appeared at the edge of the bed. He slowly lay on the bed. Jill's eyes met his and he pulled her petite body over to his. As she lay atop him Jill reflected on what she had done that night. She tried to believe that she had done it for Tom, or their marriage or simply because she was forced to, but none of the reasons rang true.

She was so tired!

Dre' put her hand on his cock. It was half hard.

Jill took the penis into her hand and slowly jacked it into erection. She knew that he wanted that!

When he was fully erect, Dre' rolled Jill onto her back.

Jill spread her lush thighs and felt his hard prick begin to push into her pussy.

"Uuuuuuuggggggghhhhhhh!" she moaned.

Dre' was quite heavy on top of her, but his dick slid into her vagina and he began to fuck her slowly.

She knew she was needing to satisfy his wanton lust again, so she wrapped her legs around his and met his thrusts with a roll of her ass up to him. Her arms went around the pimp and to the small of his back where she rubbed his lower back and buttocks as he fucked her.

They fucked like this for several minutes. Dre' leaned down to kiss the young blonde and she opened her mouth to suck on his tongue.

She knew that she was his for this night and no longer fought it. she did not sleep all night as she was initiated into the life of a ho.

GrantLee
GrantLee
1,851 Followers
12