Using Jill Ch. 07

Story Info
Jill submits to help her husband.
4.5k words
4.7
148.4k
59

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/01/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GrantLee
GrantLee
1,840 Followers

Bo watched as Jill walked back towards the booth. It had been about an hour and he and Sean had been drinking steadily. Bo was not drunk, but he was buzzed and brave. If he was correct, Jill was walking a bit gingerly, as if her pussy was a little sore. She looked just a bit frazzled and tired. Her hair was slightly out of place and her make-up not quite perfect.

"Yeah," Bo thought, "she's been fucked!" He looked at Sean. "Do you think Bill fucked her," he asked?

The younger man didn't answer at once, but looked at Jill. "Probably so!" he said. He looked at her big breasts and little waist. For once, he wished he was the boss that got to experience such great looking pussy!

When Jill got to the table she looked Sean in the eyes, but quickly looked away, clearly ashamed of what she had done!

As she scooted into she booth, Bo smiled broadly.

"So, it looks like we have a deal!" he said, not hiding his satisfaction. "She's inexperienced, but once she heats up, she's hotter than a furnace!"

Bill looked at him and then at Jill. Her big, blue eyes were opened wide at Bo's boorish comments, and her lips were slightly parted. Bill wasn't going to assuage her feelings by covering for her.

"Jill is working hard to keep the account," he said. "I'll let you know how she does later. We still have some work to do. We'll see if we can't hammer out a deal, right Jill?" he said, barely hiding the double meaning. "Does she work late nights, Bo?"

"She'll work it all night long, if necessary," he replied.

*****

Jill stood naked in the hotel suite right outside Sean's bedroom door. It had to be 1 or 2 in the morning but she hadn't slept a wink! Despite her hesitancy, she knocked lightly on his door. She could tell because of the crack under his door that his light was out. There was no sound from within.

She nervously looked back in the direction of Bill's room. She'd almost have preferred to go back to his room and face his seemingly insatiable sexual appetite than do what he was forcing her to do. But he hadn't asked her whether she would do it, he told her to.

Her breasts were bared for anyone to see, her curvy backside showing to the older man, her bare slit about to be exposed to Sean. She knew why he was making her do it, too. He was a powerful man and demonstrating his hold over the beautiful woman to his subordinate. Having her stand naked and shameless for both Bill and Sean to see assured that the last vestige of her innocence and modesty was taken by Bill. His employee, Sean, would not be able to miss the symbolism of the power that his boss wielded by having this beautiful woman submit to his every sick whim. His cold stare at her made her wonder why she even looked back at him.

Bill stood, stark naked with legs akimbo, in his doorway, his semi-limp cock still looking very large hanging between his muscular thighs. The sac holding his oversized testicles swayed loosely behind his large manhood. Just moments before, he had been throwing her a brutal fuck with his big cock.

He nodded for her to knock again.

Taking a deep breath to brace her fears, she lightly knocked again. In the recesses of her mind, she hoped that Sean had left the hotel room. Maybe he had felt sorry for the young woman and had left the room to leave her and Bill alone.

Instead, she heard some shuffling and saw a light turn on.

Standing there without a stitch of clothing was humiliating for Jill, but when Bill had seen her reaching for her dress, he stopped her in her tracks. He told her that she needed to offer herself to Sean while she was completely nude. Whether it was the very cold hotel room or shame - or excitement - her pink nipples were rubbery and hard and chills ran up and down her spine as she waited outside Sean's door.

"Wha... who is it?" Sean asked from within.

Jill looked back at Bill. His stare made it clear that he expected her to obey his orders.

"It's me, ... Jill," she answered. Her voice sounded girlish and high. "Bill wanted me to see if you wanted me to come to bed with you." The beautiful blonde was mortified to hear herself utter the words that she had been ordered to say.

"Wha... what did you say?" He sounded sleepy and surprised.

"Bill..." her voice shook with shame, "wanted me to see if you wanted me to come to bed with you."

After a moment, the door opened. Sean stood there in a pair of briefs. His face revealed the shock of seeing this gorgeous blonde standing completely naked at his door. His eyes looked at her face. Her blue eyes were wide with fear before she lowered them from his. She saw the outline of his penis beneath the underwear. In the few seconds there, his manhood had become rock hard – the sight of the naked and helpless young wife in front of him had seen to that.

Sean looked at her full, round breasts and flat tummy. Her hands twisted themselves nervously behind her back as she forced herself to do what Bill had instructed – "don't try to hide your nudity" When she looked back up, she saw his eyes fix on her neatly trimmed pubic hair and little pussy before he forced them back to her gorgeous face.

"Wow!" he said absentmindedly as his cock stiffened and throbbed in his underwear.

Jill saw him look past her towards Bill. She turned in time to see Bill nod affirmatively to the younger man.

Sean took Jill's arm and retreated into the bedroom, leaving the door open. He turned her until she felt his bed touch the back of her legs, but before he lay her down he bent to kiss her and his hands went to her firm breasts and began rubbing her nipples. Jill was surprised at his aggressiveness but felt unable to resist his advances. His tongue darted between her soft lips. He didn't seem to notice that her tongue retreated!

As he kissed her, Jill saw Bill move into a dark corner of the room and sit in a chair, legs splayed, apparently intending to watch his subordinate fuck this young woman!

Sean acted like a man deprived of a woman's attentions for months! His mouth went to Jill's neck and he aggressively kissed and sucked her soft skin. One hand left her breasts and went to the juncture of her thighs. Jill felt his fingers touch her pussy lips and search for the opening. She felt her sex lips part and a finger slip into her cunt and Sean began to finger the hot young woman. Within seconds, she felt his other hand reach around to the small of her back as if to hold her steady and keep her from squirming while he explored the depths of her womanhood.

The blonde was taken by surprise! A little cry escaped her lips as she felt him penetrate her deeply. Her hands went to his shoulders to keep her balance.

"Ugggghhhh," was all that came from her as she felt his finger plunge deep into her moist passage! She realized that she had not even had time to cleanse herself of the heavy load of spunk that Bill had deposited within her just minutes before! She felt his long finger go deep into her moist vagina. She spread her legs slightly to make the fingering a little easier for her tight pussy.

"Uggggghhhhhh," she moaned again. Her body seemed to rebel against her wishes. She stood there, taking the finger-fucking, trying to keep her hips perfectly still. She had to keep from acting like a wanton slut! But as the fingering became more intense, she realized that her whole body was on fire. She held on to Sean's naked shoulders and found her hands lightly rubbing his skin.

Jill looked down between their bodies and saw the man's hand cupping her pussy. His middle finger was completely inside her tight vagina working her nearly into a sexual frenzy! Sean's other hand now gripped her ass. Her jaw dropped and she felt her head drop back in shame and desire.

Sean felt the heat throughout her body. His mouth dropped to her lips and he kissed her aggressively. Jill momentarily tried to turn away to avoid the kiss, but he blocked her movement and continued thrusting his tongue deep into her mouth. He knew that she was intensely turned on when he felt her soft tongue briefly play with his before she pulled her face away.

"Your pussy is hotter than a furnace," he whispered into the blonde's ear.

Jill knew he was right. Her ass now did more than merely take the fingering, it pumped gently back and forth on Sean's probing finger. She was so humiliated!

"You like that, don't you," he taunted.

Jill couldn't stand it!

"Oh, my goodness," she groaned!

Sean's cock was now rock hard! It throbbed and ached beneath the tight underwear. He pushed her hands to his waistband and bit her earlobe softly, whispering, "get my shorts down, Jill."

Jill didn't want to do this, but she had no choice! Her fingers slipped under the elastic and push them down to his thighs. His stiff tool sprung free. Sean kissed Jill deeply and moved her hand to his stiff penis. Jill's mind raced but she felt the heat of his cock in her hand. Her open hand lay against the long shaft and her fingertips felt the man's testicles. His balls were not nearly as hairy as Bill's.

"His penis isn't nearly as big as Bill's," she thought shamefully as she measured it in her hand. She peeked down at his hard cock. It was smooth and perfectly erect with a pink head. She knew that it would be used on her as Sean wished.

Sean pulled away from her lips and kissed her neck before whispering into her ear.

"Suck me, Jill."

The blonde felt his hands go to her shoulders and gently push her to a kneeling position. She glanced at Bill as she assumed the subservient posture before his employee. Bill's eyes seemed to be filled with lust and his cock was stirring to life again. Jill didn't think that Sean was even aware that Bill sat in the darkness.

That changed very quickly. From out of the dark corner, Bill spoke.

"Hey, let's see some action!"

Jill was now kneeling before the younger man. One of her hands was flat against his smooth chest. Sean's penis was now right at her face. His erection was rock hard.

The blonde sensed an immediate change in the demeanor of the younger man that she knelt before. He glanced in the direction of Bill and then down at Jill. His hand went to her chin where he grabbed her below the jaw.

"What does a man have to say to you to get you to suck his dick?" he asked meanly looking directly at her gorgeous face.

Jill shook her head slightly, upset that he grabbed her and talked to her like that. She saw the small slit at the end of his cock and for the first time wondered whether he would expect to come in her mouth. She hoped not, because she disliked the taste of sperm, but at least his cock looked smooth and clean. Jill felt a sense of guilt wash over her as she saw the wedding band on Sean's hand. "Somewhere, there is a young wife who thinks this penis belongs only to her," she thought. "I shouldn't do this!"

Sean grabbed Jill's head and pulled it to his cock. "Goddammit! Suck me, I said!"

Reluctantly, Jill opened her mouth and took the rubbery tip between her lips. She looked up into his face. Sean groaned with pleasure as he saw her blue eyes looking up at him and felt her warm tongue flick against the head of his penis! His cock was nowhere near the size of Bill's and Jill found herself comparing the noticeably smaller man's penis to the larger man's. As she performed a fellatio, she tried to put the comparison out of her mind. It was such a slutty thing to think.

"Suck me good, you little cunt," he said. "We're gonna work that mouth and pussy of yours real good, tonight!"

She swirled her tongue around his rubbery head which caused him to moan out loud again. After just a few seconds, he saw her beautiful face begin to bob on his stiff tool while her big blue eyes stared up at the man from his hard penis. He couldn't believe that this beautiful woman was submitting to him so easily!

Jill's neck reddened in shame! She tried not to think of what he said!

Her mind raced. She had to do something before she lost control. She was scared that Sean would become abusive in order to impress his boss. Kneeling before him was not a good position to be in as he sat on the edge of the bed.

Jill sucked the head of his dick, plunged up and down on the shaft and then fairly quickly pulled off of his cock. She rose to her feet and smiled a sexy smile at the young man. She kept his rigid penis in her right hand as she looked into his eyes. He wasn't much older than she but he was definitely in charge as he sat on the side of the king-sized bed.

Her lips went to his and she kissed him while she straddled his hips with her knees. She pushed her big tits to his chest, knowing that he would not move. Still holding his cock in her hand, she directed it to the tight opening of her vagina.

"I think he'll come a lot quicker in my pussy," she thought. "I need to get control of this, soon, or it might get out of hand!"

"Oh, fuck," Sean moaned softly as she lowered herself onto him and he watched his cock disappear into her pussy. The eroticism was almost too much for the young man. He looked at Jill's thighs, which now straddled his waist and his hands instinctively went to her tight buttocks. Her skin was very smooth and soft!

Slowly working her ass up and down on his hard-on, Jill gently bit his earlobe and then whispered in his ear. "Do you like being inside of me? You're so big and hard! Oooo, I like you in me," she cooed.

Jill hated herself for uttering these words, but she really wanted him to be done with her, even if it meant him shooting his spunk deep into her grasping pussy! She felt his hands caress her ass cheeks and hold them as she pumped her buttocks up and down the length of his cock.

"Fuck me, baby!" he said. "Ride my cock!"

Sean pulled her arms around his neck. Both of his hands went to the pink nipples that capped Jill's firm breasts. He tugged harshly on her nipples and kneaded the soft flesh in his hands. His erection grew even harder when he watched her nipples as he pulled them. They seemed to get longer and pinker.

Jill moaned softly and he felt her pump her pussy on his hard tool a little quicker.

"You like your titties played with, huh?" He pulled on her rubbery nipples. They were distended and rigid, and his cock was sluicing through her soaked vagina. Jill's eyes were closed and her mouth was open as she breathed heavily.

Sean slowly lowered his upper body onto his back on the bed and Jill followed him. His hands went to her buttocks and she felt him scoot their bodies further onto the bed. Once they were fully on the bed, he began to pump his cock up into her young body.

Jill's legs straddled Sean's hips and her spread thighs exposed her backside to the man sitting in the corner. When she heard him move she glanced back and saw his nude body leaving the room. Although she was glad to see him walking out, she was stunned to see that he had another massive erection protruding from his torso as he walked!

Sean noticed her looking at Bill and drew her chin back to him.

"Kiss me," he said.

The beautiful blonde looked him in the eyes and put her lips to his. She felt his tongue enter her mouth and French kiss her deeply. With his slow fucking of her, her mind wandered to how good the fucking felt, even if it was outside her marriage.

Their kissing became more intense and noisy. Jill didn't see that Sean's eyes were open and he was looking towards the door. She felt his hands go to her buttocks and slowly slide down the backs of her thighs to rest right behind her knees. A feeling of shame came over her as she pumped her pussy up and down his hard dick, meeting every thrust from the man. As she relaxed for the first time with the man, she tried to keep her mind from drifting to her husband, Tom.

She felt Sean shift slightly, spreading his legs beneath her, causing hers to spread even further and his hands grip her legs tighter.

"Mmmmm," she moaned in pleasure as they kissed.

Then she felt the bed move from behind as if a new weight was added. Jill looked behind her and saw Bill just as she felt his hand on her back!

She jolted in surprise, but Sean and Bill held her down in her vulnerable position.

"What are you doing?" she demanded.

"Be patient," Bill said.

"Sean, pull out of her for a second."

Jill felt Sean's cock pull from her vagina. Bill's hands held her hips. Almost immediately, Bill's thick, rubbery head pushed into her pussy.

"Ahhhhhh," she mewled. "Don't Bill ... please!"

She didn't want to be abused this way, but Sean's mouth went to hers and covered any protest that she was making.

"You're fucking soaked," Bill said, as he looked at her dimples just above her buttocks.

She felt him pull his cock out from her pussy and Sean slid back into the tight slit.

Jill's head spun! Why are they so perverse, she wondered?

Sandwiched as she was by the two men, there wasn't much she could do.

"Let's take turns fucking her pussy, Sean," Bill said. "Pull out and let me stroke it a few times."

Laying on his back, Sean simply pulled his cock out of her. Jill was bent over him so her began to devour her beautiful nipples, sucking them hungrily from her full, dangling breasts. Jill felt Bill's much bigger penis push into her love hole. Her eyes were shut as she tried to ignore the electricity shooting through her young body.

She moaned when he entered her.

"Uuuugggghhhhh!" Her pussy was used to his size now but his aggressiveness made her groan. His hands gripped her soft hips and he drove his cock deep into her with an audible slap of their flesh with each stroke! He seemed to take pride in the soft mewl that came from the beautiful blonde each time his cock head hit her cervix.

"Oh!" she cried.

"Oh! Please be gentle."

"Oh!"

Sean's hands moved to the small of her back and held her in place while he waited his turn to re-enter her. Jill looked at him in fear!

As quickly as Bill pulled out, Jill felt Sean enter. Bill's large frame was pressing her naked body down into Sean's. She was pinned helplessly between the two men!

She wondered how many young women they had degraded in this way before, to be so good at it.

Each time that she felt Bill lift his chest from her back, she knew that he was positioning himself to fuck her.

She heard Bill's voice from behind as he rose up. "Gawd damn, your ass is hot! I like fucking a fine ass in doggie style!"

Jill felt Sean pumping in and out of her from beneath her, and to her shame, she felt her pussy working itself up and down his pole!

Her eyes were closed when she felt a warm liquid on her buttocks. Bill's hand rubbed it in gently. It felt a bit like massage oil and really felt good. His hand left her ass cheek and she looked behind her as she fucked Sean. Bill was rubbing the oil on his cock.

"What ... what are you doing?" she asked as Sean fucked her.

Her shapely buttocks were pulled apart. Then the tip of Bill's cock touched her sphincter! When she felt the pressure of him trying to push into her ass, she cried out!

"I thought some K. Y. oil" he paused as he tried to push into her resisting butt-hole, "might..."

"Nooooo! Nooooo! Pleaaaassseeeeee, noooooooo!"

"...help ...fuck you're tight!"

"UUuuuuuuuuggggghhhhhhhhh, gaawwwwddddd, nooooooo!"

Jill's mouth was completely agape as she felt his thick dick push into her ass!

"Ugh! Nooooooo!" she pleaded. "Not there!"

"Hold her, Sean," the man said with some urgency.

"I've never! Oooooowwww! Owww! Owww! It hurts! You're splittttttiiiiiiinnnnnnggggg me apart!"

Bill watched as his massive rod began to disappear into her ass. He tried to take it slowly but her cries made him want to bury himself to the hilt before she knew what hit her. His cock head was barely within her ass and she was acting like she was being split in two!

"Ohhhhhh, noooooooo!" she cried and dug her nails into Sean's biceps. Her brain went red before she came to, a bit, and realized that Bill's cock was not even completely inside her. She could feel it being jammed next to Sean's penis in her pussy and it seemed to be slowly pushing further and further up her dark passage! She has never been so stuffed!

GrantLee
GrantLee
1,840 Followers
12