Using Jill Ch. 08

Story Info
Jill has to satisfy Billy and his friends.
7k words
4.6
177.6k
73

Part 8 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/01/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GrantLee
GrantLee
1,847 Followers

When morning came, Jill lay naked between the two sleeping men on the king size bed. She looked at the two men with some curiosity. Bill lay on his back completely exposed. He snored a bit. Even in his sleep he appeared to be the boss - not caring about his exposure since he was clearly the alpha male of the two men.

His large penis lay harmless and flaccid on his thigh, but it was very clear that he was well-hung. His big balls looked potent in the fleshy sac beneath his cock. The young woman wondered how the man's cock had even fit inside her! She turned her head and looked at Sean. While Bill was hairy, Sean's body was smooth and slender.

When she raised her head slightly to look at the clock, Sean turned and brushed her body. He opened his eyes wearily and smiled when he saw Jill's nude form in the low light. Her magnificent tits hung delectably on her chest, her pink nipples begging to be sucked. As if she had no say in the matter, Sean touched her shoulder lightly and traced his way beneath the sheet and down to her hand. He moved it to his semi-erect penis. Jill held the man's warm rod in her fingers not wanting to caress it and make it harder than it already was even though she knew it would stiffen with her touch. They faced each other on their sides.

"Morning wood," he whispered. "My wife hates it, but it has to go somewhere. I tell her she can either take it in her pussy or her mouth!" he bragged. "She usually chooses her pussy," he laughed softly.

Jill wondered what his wife was like. Did she know that he was cheating on her on these business trips? Would she take care of his sexual needs better if she knew he was?

He leaned in and weighed her supple tits in his hands while he sucked the nipples on them greedily, first one, then the other. Jill felt her nipples immediately begin to get rubbery and distended in his mouth. Sean's knee went between her legs and rested between her soft inner thighs right at the opening to her vaginal lips. Within seconds her pussy began to moisten.

"Oh my god!" she moaned softly but she resisted the intense urge to pump her pussy at him. When she tried to pull her butt away from him, she felt her ass cheeks touch Bill, who lay close behind her, still asleep.

"Uuuuuuuhhhhhhh," she groaned quietly.

She felt as if she had little choice in the matter. Jill's hand cradled his growing dick, stroked his balls and length of his penis and felt it getting very hard.

"So, do you want it in your pussy or your mouth?" he asked playfully.

Jill didn't answer.

Once fully erect, Sean rolled Jill onto her back and mounted her between her lush thighs. Her sexy legs seemed to spread naturally to accommodate the man. Her feet were on the bed and her knees were bent as the man lay between them. Sean pointed the tip of his cock at her pussy lips.

"Do you want some cock?" he asked looking straight into her blue eyes. The head of his penis was touching her vaginal lips.

Jill had gone too far the night before to help Tom keep his job to back out now.

"Yes, I want you to fuck me," she whispered.

"Put me in you."

The beautiful blonde reached between their bodies and felt his erection. She pointed the tip of cock at her pussy lips.

Jill tried not to think about what was going to be done to her but the sucking of her breasts had made her very hot. As if her body had a mind of its own, she pumped her rounded ass cheeks up at the cock and felt Sean pump downward into her.

She suppressed a soft gasp as he entered her vagina. As horrible as she knew it was, her pussy was wet and the hard cock felt good inside her! It wasn't big and brutish like Bill's. It was a good fit for the petite, young blonde.

Sean's stiff rod pushed down into the depths of her hot cunt and she rolled her hips upward helping him drive hard into her love hole. He noticed that there was no resistance to his fucking her now.

"Yeah, she belongs to us, now," he thought to himself.

Within only a few seconds, he was fucking her fast and hard.

Jill clutched him tightly and shamelessly gave everything that she had to him. They fucked like this for several minutes.

"You really know how to fuck a man," Sean told her.

Jill's blue eyes stared up at him. She knew that she should be mortified by what he said but she wondered whether it was true. Men did enjoy fucking her, she thought, and then tried to divert the thought. She couldn't. The tingling in her pussy told her that she enjoyed fucking men, too.

Her reverie was broken only when Sean spoke again.

"You were a cheerleader, weren't you?"

Jill nodded and said "yes."

Sean pushed his upper body onto his knees. Then he reached down and pulled her legs into a wide V. Jill recognized that he wanted her to hold them straight and he held her calves in the air as he fucked her pussy. She had no problem keeping her legs in this position especially since Sean lightly held them in place. His cock sluiced through her pussy at a steady, slow pace.

When he felt the hot spunk churning in his testicles, Sean knew that he was going to have to give the woman a hard fucking. This was not the position to do that. He straightened his torso up and brought her legs together so that her thighs and calves were against his abdomen and chesty. Her ankles were now at his shoulders. Sean wondered if he could lay down on her with her legs in this position.

Slowly, he lay down on top of her, marveling at her flexibility. Bent in two, Jill was so flexible from her cheerleading days and yoga that she had no problem maintaining that position. Not understanding why, it felt good to her for the man to be so controlling and demanding! Deep in the recesses of her mind, she wanted him to fuck her hard!

He worked his cock in and out of her waiting pussy. He stared into her eyes as he fucked her in this strange position. She showed no discomfort in being held in this position and she softly traced her nails across his back while he fucked her!

She saw the surprise in his eyes when he realized just how easily she bent her body in two. The muscles in her soft thighs seemed to be as taut as cords in a stretched rope because of the position he had her in, yet she knew she could hold the position for as long as necessary for him to explode in orgasm.

Jill couldn't suppress a slight smile. The young woman seemed to be growing into her sexuality without even realizing it. She did know that the man's cock felt very good inside her.

"Do you like that?" she finally asked playfully as she felt his stiff manhood sliding in and out of her little cunt. She moved her ankles to just behind his neck.

His response left no doubt!

"Fuck yeah, I do! I've never fucked a woman as gorgeous as you!" He began to pound her intensely. "You can take a good fucking, girl!"

Her beautiful body was now his for the taking and take he did. The two fucked like long-lost lovers. Jill had been ready to cum before and when Sean said this to her, she felt her body rise to the borderline of orgasm. His hard rod sluiced through her sopping wet pussy with both of them now intent on reaching the intense pleasure that only an intense orgasm would bring.

In the back of her mind, even as Jill fucked Sean, it crept into her mind that she would have to satisfy Bill, too.

She was right. Bill was awakened by the sound and movements on the bed and Jill felt his hand caressing her thigh and butt cheek as Sean fucked her. It wasn't long before Sean grunted and began to shoot his long strings of semen into Jill's pussy. Jill held on to the man as he gradually slowed his fucking and finally came to rest atop her.

Bill tapped him and motioned him off. The young wife lay naked, legs spread, on her back as Sean dismounted her. Her chest rose and fell with each deep breath that she took. Having not reached a climax while Sean fucked her, she didn't resist when Bill rolled on to her for his morning fuck. His much larger cock felt uncomfortable at first, but then good to her when it pushed inside her.

"He'll make me cum," she thought to herself. Then with eyes closed and without thinking, Jill moaned out loud, "give it to me, daddy!"

Bill looked at Sean and both men smiled knowingly.

For the next hour or so, Jill spread her legs and parted her lips, took their cocks into her body and satisfied both Sean and Bill, before they let her leave, un-showered, to go home -- the scent of their bodies, both sweat and cum, lingering on hers.

*****

As the cab drove through the city, Jill's mind went over how her life had changed. It seemed as if she had a secret life, now. Little did she know that that was about to change, too!

The cab pulled into the driveway of her home. Jill was surprised to see her neighbor Billy and a friend working on her lawn. Since it was about 10 in the morning and she was dressed in an evening dress and being dropped off by a taxicab, it was clear to any intelligent person that she had spent the night out. She disheveled hair made it certain that she had been put through the wringer sexually.

She tried to summon up her courage and stare down the young man who had taken a photo of her and Bo just days before. Billy stood at the mower, shirtless and in shorts, his skinny body glistening with sweat. Jill thought that he looked a bit more confident than she had ever remembered him. The second young man was weeding. He paused and stood, wearing only a pair of longer athletic shorts. His pudgy body was pasty but covered with dark chest hair. His hair was long and unkempt.

Jill paid the driver all the while feeling the boys' eyes on her body. She walked quickly towards the front door. Her mind raced. She had to say something to the boys.

"Hello, Billy," she said, trying to force a smile.

"Hi, Jill," he said. This jolted the young bride because he had never called her by her first name before.

The other young man then spoke. "Hi, Jill," he mimicked with a smile.

"H... hello," she stammered to him. As she said that, a third young man came from around the corner, obviously having been doing yard work on the side of the house. She recognized him from the neighborhood as being a friend of Billy's.

"Well, you have quite the crew here," she said to Billy as she nervously fumbled for her keys to let herself into her house.

"I thought it'd be more fun if there were three of us," he said.

The double meaning was not lost on her. She felt her face redden in embarrassment and heard them laugh as she shut the door!

*****

Jill had just finished showering and dressing when she heard the doorbell ring. It was Billy. She opened the door and stood at the threshold.

"Yes?" she asked.

"We need some help," he said to her.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, we think you should help us out here," he said. "This is hard, sweaty work and we've gotten pretty worked up."

"I don't think so," she replied haughtily. "I don't even know what you're getting at."

"Well, then I suppose these guys will have to see the picture that I have of you fucking that fat dude," Billy said in a low tone. "It won't take long till it's all over the neighborhood."

"Billy," Jill said. "Don't do that. Please."

"I will if you don't help," he said. Billy turned and pulled out his phone. He began scrolling through it as if he was looking for the photo!

"Don't, please!" she begged. "That's just mean."

"I'm going to," he said. "I'm just about to hit 'send.'"

"Okay...okay... but how could I even help?" she asked.

"We don't want you to do much. Put on your littlest bikini and come out in 5 minutes. I'll think of something that you can do."

"No way!" she replied. "I won't do that!"

"Okay, be a bitch about it," he replied.

"Wait, wait," Jill said nervously. "Just don't show it to them!"

"The bikini and nothing else! Do you understand?" he said forcefully. "Y... yes," she reluctantly replied. "Why is he blackmailing me like this," she wondered to herself. "When will it stop?"

He turned and winked at the two boys in the yard who had seen the photo weeks before.

*****

Jill slowly opened the door to go outside. She was completely humiliated! "What will the neighbors think? Me out here like this with these boys?"

The only bikini that she had was a very skimpy, hot pink swimsuit that she used to sunbathe while in the privacy of her back yard. She had never been out in public in it and there was no way that she would! It was simply too revealing. The top was as scandalous as could be imagined with only a small cloth triangle that covered her nipples and not much else to the string bikini top. It was perfect when she wore it in her back yard, but she was completely self-conscious with these young men in her front yard. Jill's large, firm breasts needed next to no support on her chest and the soft flesh seemed to be hanging out from every part of the top.

And her string bikini bottom! That was utterly disgraceful! It barely covered her sexy ass cheeks and her long, tanned legs made her look even more exposed because of the bikini's cut! Jill saw several of her men neighbors slow their cars to get an eyeful of the blonde.

She had no idea that Billy watched her intently from his second floor bedroom window next door, photographing her and masturbating while she thought she had complete privacy to tan. He had seen her many times in the bikini that even her husband had no idea she had.

Billy had hoped against hope that he would see her sunbathe nude. The most he had seen was her unclasping her top and laying face down at the side of her pool. It was as if she was only wearing a pair of panties! But she was so self-conscious that even when she thought she had complete privacy, she was careful not to expose her breasts. The first time that he saw her unclasp her top and lay face down, he thought for sure that she would turn over and sunbathe topless. She never did.

He waited patiently for a glimpse of the blonde woman's nipples, or big tits, but never saw them naked. Nevertheless, the view of her nearly naked body had given him multiple orgasms that resulted in his cum shooting into the window pane of his bedroom, usually when she lay on her back with her legs slightly spread. He imagined himself lying between her soft thighs, kissing her mouth and pounding her pussy relentlessly with his rock-hard dick.

Billy was an awkward, skinny high school senior, who was a virgin even at age 18. He wanted his neighbor wife very badly and seemed to get a hard-on every time he ran into her outside! He knew that she had no clue of his lustiness. But after he photographed Jill with Bo, he and his three 18 year old buddies had hatched the plan.

The boys saw Jill very slowly coming out into the front yard. Just as ordered, she wore the bikini and nothing else. Her hair was pulled girlishly into a ponytail. She knew that she was to be ogled by the boys and tried to ignore their lustful glances and immature giggles. Over the half-hour that she helped she became more accustomed to them. In the back of her mind she began to view them as almost harmless.

Finally, one of them spoke. "It's hot! Do you have anything to drink?"

Jill looked at him. He was the chubby boy who had been working hard and was clearly hot and sweaty.

"Sure," she said nicely. "I'll get you something."

"Me, too!" the other boys chirped.

"Okay!" she said with a smile. "I'll get you all something!"

Jill was at the kitchen counter filling glasses with lemonade and didn't hear the four boys come into the kitchen. When she turned, she was clearly startled when she saw them.

"Wha... wha... You didn't have to come inside. I'll take these outside to you," she stuttered.

"Nah, that's alright, it's nice and cool inside," was the reply.

The boys laughed and Jill shuddered. She suddenly felt very, very vulnerable. Here she was in the skimpiest of bikinis with four bare-chested young men wearing only shorts! She noticed them staring at her breasts and when she looked down she saw that her nipples had hardened in the air-conditioned house and were poking through the thin bikini top. As if it wasn't enough that the bikini revealed so much of the flesh her large breasts already!

"You seem to prefer it inside, too," the chubby boy said looking at her erect nipples.

Before she could respond, one of the young men spoke to the chubby boy. "You do, too!" he said laughing and nodding at the boy's erection that was very evident under his shorts!

The teenager seemed embarrassed but didn't want to back down. He made the first bold move. "Jill, you need to take care of me."

Jill was obviously flustered. She laughed nervously. "Take care of you? I... I don't have a clue what you mean," she lied. Her knees suddenly felt weak. How can these young men be so daring, to talk to her like that?

"You know what I mean. Take care of me like you did the old guy that Billy saw you fucking!"

"Billy!" Jill said looking at her skinny neighbor, "You promised!" Jill didn't know what to do! Her life just seemed completely out of control! What did these young men expect?

Would she give in to their demands? She was so tired of being blackmailed! Yet she knew it was her own fault! Why had she ever agreed to have sexual intercourse with Bo? It violated everything that she believed, as well as her marriage vows and she was being punished for it. Must her punishment include so much sexual degradation? As her mind raced with these thoughts, her eyes looked downcast at the floor. "It's all my fault for not being a faithful wife," she thought. "This is my punishment!"

The young men sensed her confusion and approached her slowly. When Jill looked up, she was surrounded. She felt one young man's hands go to her bikini top strap behind her neck and pull on the string un-tying it. As her top came loose, she felt hands go to her naked breasts. Another bold young man tugged on a bikini bottom string at her hip and she felt it begin to fall away from her buttocks! She squeezed her tanned legs together to keep the bottom from falling away! She needed to gain some control. She put her a hand up to try to ward off the men but she didn't fight them.

"Please, please," she could only say in desperation as she felt the hands of the young men began to paw at her body. She knew they could ruin her and that they seemed perfectly willing to do that! "Please!" she nearly shouted.

"Settle down, guys," the chubby boy said. You'll all get to fuck her."

"Noooo!" she pleaded. "I can't! I can't do that!"

Billy looked at his phone. "I'm going to post the picture on the web," he said matter of factly. He looked at her after only a couple of moments. "Should I hit send? Want all my contacts to get it? I think your husband, Tom, is on the list because of me mowing your lawn!"

"No! Please! I'll do whatever you want me to do!" she said.

"That's a good girl!" the chubby boy said as he patted her ass.

Jill looked utterly lost, standing there with her bikini just hanging off of her, almost naked. She tried to think of how to protect herself. She wanted to scream, or run out of the house, but what good would it do? They would ruin her with the photo!

"Gi...give me you cell phones," she said with conviction. She wanted no more photos of her taken.

As if satisfied with the trade, each young man handed her their phone from their pockets. Jill tried to hold her top as she cradled the phones in her hands. Her bikini bottom fell to her thigh as she walked to her bedroom to hide the phones in a drawer. Her heart beat furiously! She was in such a panic that she either didn't notice or didn't care that her heart-shaped bottom was now naked.

Her mind was in a fright. She heard a young man say the words "make a train" as they followed her into the bedroom.

GrantLee
GrantLee
1,847 Followers
12