Using Jill Ch. 09

Story Info
Her sins are discovered.
7.7k words
4.65
97.5k
50

Part 9 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/01/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GrantLee
GrantLee
1,837 Followers

Jill lay on her back in her sexual reverie for few moments. She was physically exhausted. She opened her eyes slowly. Her mind felt fuzzy. "These horny young men can wear a woman out," she thought to herself.

The last young man had collapsed onto her body with his cock still hard within her pussy despite having spewed a generous load of seminal fluid insider her. Jill's soft thighs cradled the young man between them and in the recesses of her mind, she enjoyed the feeling brought to her by his warm prick being buried in her body between her legs.

She had cum about as hard as she ever had and in the aftershock of her orgasm, she wasn't quite ready to end the afterglow. He moved up on his elbows and she knew that he was looking at her breasts even though she kept her eyes closed.

Jill toyed with the young man. She squeezed his penis with her vagina and felt him jerk and quiver each time she expertly tightened her pussy around his dong. Jill gripped his penis almost unconsciously and somehow took pleasure when she felt him collapse onto her body in utter surrender. Her womanly instincts somehow seemed satisfied with his vocal responses of "uhh" or "fuck" and a physical shudder of his torso each time she squeezed her pussy.

Despite her initial reluctance to have anything to do with these young men and her embarrassment at having acted like such a wanton slut, her mind was in a bit of a dream-like state. Her eyes were closed and she thought of nothing negative as the young man kissed her neck and fondled her breasts gently. As he suckled on her breasts, alternating nipples, she milked his cock dry by tightening her vagina around his manhood.

"I'm only a woman," she rationalized. "I enjoy sex as much as the next woman." Her hand traced the young man's back down to the line between his buttocks. Despite being skinny, he had a wiry muscle tone to his body that she found appealing.

The wonderful afterglow and warm feeling was broken by one of the young men. "You rode her like a racehorse, dude," he said with a laugh.

"We did work her out," another joined.

The crude comments brought Jill's thoughts to her husband, Tom. For the first time since her orgasm, she felt the sordid shame of her infidelity. Her ears burned with the comments they made. "They talk about me like I'm an animal," she thought. "I don't know why I let these boys do it to me." She had thought of sex as doing "it" since she was a teenager. "Fuck" was such a dirty word!

Even with the young man still on top of her, she considered what her life had come to. She had fucked Bill and Sean to help Tom keep his job, no doubt - he had asked her to help him with his work; but she had fucked these young men today to be able to deceive him. That played tricks on her mind!

She tapped the young man on the back who was still connected to her by his manhood as if to awaken him into getting off of her. His hips moved slightly and she felt his hard pole begin to move in and out of her again. Jill laid her head back on the pillow. As much as she hated to say it, that felt good. She wondered if he could ejaculate again!

But her thoughts immediately went back to her dilemma. Tom had not asked her, in any way, to involve herself with these young men. There had been no insinuation from her husband that she should try to "help" them like he had told her to "help" Bo. No this was done without even a trace of trying to help her husband. Whatever she had done today, she knew, she had done on her own. There was no one else to blame and it was done entirely because she was either a slut or to deceive her husband. Neither was a good answer for her.

Still not completely over the orgasm, she opened her eyes briefly and saw the young men nudging each other in glee. One of them had a stiff red erection that jutted uncouthly out of his torso. She closed her eyes again. She tried not to think about their immaturity. They had each taken their turn fucking her, what did they want now? She then thought to herself that she should begin ushering the young men out of her bedroom before they wanted a second round with her.

"I need to get up," she said softly. The young man began to pump his cock slowly into and out of her pussy.

He bent down and began sucking on her nipples. It felt so good! "Just lay here another moment," she thought and her head fell back on the pillow. Her eyes closed and she felt her breath come quicker. "It won't hurt to enjoy this for another second or so."

The electricity that shot through her sexy body when the young man tongued her nipples was very intense. A rippling wave of pleasure washed over her body. Without thinking, Jill scissored her thighs open and shut as he fucked her.

Jill shifted slightly beneath the young man's body and his hands went to her girlishly small waist and held her firmly. His long dick was planted deep within her pussy. Then he dropped his hands to her hips and finally to her firm buttocks. He tried to roll his hips in a fucking motion, but his cock was softening and it slipped from within her pussy. It was soaked with her cunt juices and Jill's soft inner thighs got wet with a mixture of his sperm and her juices.

"Awww!" Jill mewled in disappointment before she caught herself.

Finally, Jill regained her bearings enough to want to cover her nakedness. Her deep blue eyes opened slowly. The other young men were still at the bedside. She felt vulnerable and ashamed as she lay with her long legs still spread wide beneath the young man. The sheets on her bed were in a mess and it was clear that she had been fucked long and hard by these demanding teens.

The young man rolled off of her. Jill swung her feet and started to move towards the edge of the bed. She slowly sat up. The poor, young woman was naked, exhausted and sexually used up! She needed a hot shower to wash away the sweat and cum.

"Where are you going, baby?" she heard the fat boy ask.

"I'm... I'm..." she mumbled before she stopped talking. She knew what he wanted.

He pointed towards one of the boys who had regained an erection. "You're not going to leave Joey like this, are you? That wouldn't be very nice!"

The gorgeous blonde wanted to argue but tried to be nice. She knew that she had to resist and regain control of the situation, no matter how difficult that might be. "You said you each wanted me to ... you know... and he did already. That was the agreement."

"The agreement was that we could fuck you, true," he said. "And, you did fuck Joey once already. But we didn't say how many times you'd have to fuck us, did we? It's your fault if you didn't satisfy us well enough, isn't it? A good woman could probably satisfy her man if she fucks him right once! You didn't seem to accomplish that. Maybe you need to practice and get better at that."

"That's ... that's not fair," Jill said, drawing the sheets up to cover her nudity. Her ears burned with shame as the young men laughed at her.

"Jill, we're going to fuck you all day, if you didn't know that already. All day! All fucking day."

Jill gasped at the statement. She looked from face to face at the young men. They leered back at her. She wanted to cry and felt tears well in her eyes. "That's not fair," she said again. "I don't even know who you are," questioning his right to order her around.

"That is a good point. I'm Abe from just down the street," the fat boy said turning the question into Jill knowing their names. "I think you know Billy, he's been kind enough to share his photography skills with us" he said with a laugh. "And, over there is Mason. You've met Joey, but haven't been the greatest hostess to him, now have you? Lay back down, baby, and spread your long legs. Joey needs more pussy."

Jill hesitated to obey his command.

"I said lay back down!" he demanded, "or the fucking pictures get sent out. You can't just fuck us once!"

Fearful of what she had gotten herself into, Jill obeyed the fat boy, and leaned back against the headboard of the bed, covering herself with the sheet as she did. The demanding boy drew one corner of the sheet into the air and motioned Joey beneath it.

"She's all yours, Joey," Abe said, "but after you finish fucking her you need to come outside and help finish the work."

Joey excitedly got on the bed and pulled the sheet completely off of her. The young housewife felt the cool air conditioned breeze cover her flesh. Goose bumps covered her arms and legs and her pink nipples crinkled into stiffness. These young men treated her like she was their sex toy! Her knees were both slightly raised, but her legs were not spread. That did not deter Joey. She scooted down onto her back.

He pushed her knees apart and tried to mount the young wife. Jill was astounded at how quickly he was on top of her. The young man had very little pubic hair and his slender dick looked harmless to Jill compared to some of the cocks she had seen like Dre's and Bill's. He clumsily grabbed her breasts and began pawing at her nipples. Her hands went to his wrists and tried to push his hands away from her very sensitive tits, but he had her nipples fast between his thumbs and forefingers and tugged on them harshly. She knew that he had no idea that his pulling on her flesh was a bit painful to her but she tried didn't know what to do to stop him.

At the same time, she felt his hard cock searching for the opening to her tight pussy. She lifted her legs into the air and spread her thighs hoping to give him a better angle to enter her. Joey probed for her pussy. Finally the head of his penis touched her flowering cunt. Jill spread her thighs a little wider. Then he pushed into her love hole.

"Ohhhhhh!" she moaned as his slim pole entered her again. Without waiting at all, he began to pump his dick in and out of her pussy. Jill grabbed the corner of the sheet and pulled it over them to cover their randy sexual intercourse. She only got it to cover them up to their waists.

The boys watched as the sheet moved up and down with the young man's buttocks.

Abe lowered his head to next to Jill's as Joey fucked her. "When you've finished your work here with Joey, get back into the bikini bottom and make us some lunch, do you understand? I want you topless. If I see a top on you when we come back in, I'm sending the photo out. We'll finish up outside and then come back in," he said with a laugh. "You'll have a great afternoon!"

Jill had a look of shock on her face. Abe knew that his words had registered with the beautiful blonde, but perhaps not as clearly as they would later in the afternoon.

He looked at Billy and Mason. "Come on, boys, let's get the lawn finished," he said. Then he looked at Jill who was getting fucked very hard by Joey. Her big blue eyes were opened wide and seemed to be a bit glazed as she took the banging.

***** Tom was hundreds of miles away in his hotel room waiting on a business happy hour. He was bored and horny, which made him somewhat angry. "I need to get laid tonight," he thought to himself. There was a beautiful young waitress at the hotel bar that he had been hitting on for the last couple of nights. "I need to fuck her."

His phone beeped and he looked at a text. It was from Billy, the kid who mowed his lawn, telling him that he was doing the lawn. Tom texted him back.

"I wonder what is going on at the house?" he thought. He turned on his pad and logged into the secret camera system at his house.

He turned away from the pad and began looking at the paperwork for the meeting. It took a moment for the camera system to come on and another few seconds before he heard an unusual sound in the bedroom.

"What the fuck?" he thought. The camera was pointed at a wall but the sounds were those of two people having sexual intercourse. Tom used his index finger to move the camera towards the bed. What he saw he was never prepared for!

There was Jill and a stranger fucking on their bed! Tom felt his anger rising but his eyes were glued on the computer pad screen!

*****

The boys could hear the harsh slapping of Joey's hips and sperm-inflated balls against Jill's battered vagina. Each thrust was met with a soft, pitiful "uh!" that came from Jill's lungs as he worked the pink folds of her cunt as hard as he could.

Abe came and sat on the bed as Jill was getting fucked.

"Jill, Billy just texted your husband to tell him he was doing the lawn. He asked if he could get paid today. What do you know your hubby said?"

He looked at the young woman who was struggling with maintaining her composure with the young man on top of her. Her mouth was open and little girlish gasps were escaping her lips. "Uhh! Uhh! Uhh!"

"I asked you a question, Jilly! Do you know what your husband said?"

Jill struggled to separate her mind from the banging she was taking. "N... no," she finally groaned, "I... I... don't."

Joey had his head next to Jill's, intently plowing the young woman's cunt. The whole situation had a surreal aspect to it. She could hear him grunting and breathing heavily while the overweight teen tried to get her attention in her other ear.

The fat boy looked into Jill's blue eyes. He grinned an evil grin. "He said, 'I won't be back until tomorrow. Jill can pay you.'"

Jill's mind registered the terrible message. They knew Tom would be gone all day and night!

"Ohhh!" she cried. "Ohhh!" What would they do to her ripe body?

"Should we tell him that you're lying on your back taking some dick and paying us right now? Hahahaha!"

Jill shut her eyes in anguish just as the young stud on top of her began to fuck her really, really hard. He rose to his knees. Then he grabbed her thighs, pulled them up to his torso, and reached under her buttocks to hold her ass as he fucked her. Now her eyes opened. They were alone in the room.

Joey was acting more like an experienced cocksman than he did the first time around. He was determined to show better than the first time he was between her legs. He looked at the gorgeous woman he was fucking. Her hair was a complete mess and her face showed the strain of the physical pounding she had gotten. There were beads of sweat on her forehead and her mouth was agape. Her angelic face was betrayed by her devilish body. It was clear, even to this inexperienced youth that her dark side had been revealed.

*****

Tom was furious! He picked up his cell phone and called Jill. He heard his distinctive phone ring in the background. He saw Jill's phone light up on the nightstand next to where she was being fucked. Her shapely thighs were wrapped around the man's midsection.

He watched as Jill's hand went from the man's back to the phone. The man never missed a stroke fucking the young wife. Jill looked at the phone.

"Oh, god," she said as she fumbled with the phone. "It's ... it's my husband," she moaned.

"Don't answer," was what the voice responded.

She was letting him ride her like an animal.

"Uh, uh, ... okay," Jill said.

He heard her stop the ringer by hanging up.

*****

"Do you like the way I fuck, you dirty, little slut?" he asked.

Jill looked at his naked chest and face. He had a nice body but it was not fully developed into a man's yet. His straight brown hair fell onto his face and he quickly jerked his head back to make it fly out of the way. Her thighs were up against the sides of his abdomen and she glanced down to her belly and pussy to see his stiff manhood pistoning in and out of her cunt. She didn't answer.

His hands gripped her firm buttocks pulling her towards him every time he stroked into her pussy. The softness of her flesh was unbelievable to the young man. Never in his wildest imagination would he have believed that he would be fucking this neighborhood beauty. She was by far the hottest woman in the neighborhood!

"Like the way I fuck your shit?" he asked.

He began to pound her more and more harshly. She refused to allow herself to be intimidated by this young man. Her petite body could stand up to his mean fuck. Her legs were wide apart and he thrust and sunk his cock all the way into her glistening pussy.

Jill put her hands up against his chest to brace herself against this young stud's fucking. Her eyes met his and they stared intently at each other. There was a genuine feminine desire that she felt in her body, but it was impossible to reconcile with the way she knew she should feel as a married woman. It didn't matter to her -- this young man found her irresistible and her nature made her want to gratify him.

Her heels hooked around his calves and she thrust her crotch impatiently at his hardness. She shivered involuntarily as her throbbing clitoris rubbed against his cock. Jill let out a low bestial moan and her manicured hands went to the young man's neck.

"God, this feels good," she thought. The fire was mounting, against her will, deep within her loins.

"Uhhhhhhh," escaped her lips. Joey felt her sweet breath on his chest.

Jill looked at him absorbedly. Joey stared at her angelic face, surrounded by her thick, blonde hair. Her clear blue eyes seemed to look right through him.

"You're fucking gorgeous!" he admitted. "I've never dreamed that I could be with someone as beautiful as you," he said innocently.

"Oh!" was all that came from her lips. She knew that she was losing control over her body, but she didn't want to do that.

He closed his eyes in ecstasy. "Your pussy is so fucking tight," he said.

"Oh, god, please!" she moaned.

Joey raised up but kept thrusting his cock in and out of her pussy. "Please, what?" he asked.

Jill didn't answer.

Joey stopped his thrusting for just a moment. He wanted this young slut to know who the boss was.

"Jill, tell me what you want!" he said.

"Oh! Don't stop, Joey!" she said in desperation. "Don't... don't..." she said breathlessly.

"Then tell me what you want!"

"I want... I want..." Jill hesitated. She knew what she had to say, but she hated herself for giving in. She needed his cock to make her cum!

"Give it to me!" she said, looking at him straight in his face. She was losing control of herself in the midst of the banging. She didn't care how it happened, or why. All she knew was that she wanted to feel an orgasm and wanted him to fuck her good.

"Do you like my dick?" he taunted.

"Uh... Uh... Yes! You fuck me so good!" she said not caring anymore about sounding like a whore. "Fuck me with that hard cock, Joey!"

She felt his rock-hard tool start pounding her cunt again and pushed her open thighs up to meet his driving rod. Her hands reached up to his head and pulled his mouth down to her open, waiting lips. Her tongue lashed into his mouth and kissed him deeply as her fingers worked into his thick hair. He held her tightly.

Jill felt herself starting to cum!

"Aaagghhh!" she cried out! "Aaaaaggggghhhhhh! I'm cumming! I cumming!!!! Aaaaaaaiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeee!" she screamed.

Then his body stiffened and his face contorted.

"Ugggghhhhhh!" he grunted. "Fuck, fuck, fuuuuuck, I'm cumming in you!"

Their animalistic cries filled the bedroom!

Jill felt the first hot stream of jism begin to spurt into her pussy. His thick liquid seemed to be the only thing that would quench the fire in her belly. She threw her head back onto the pillow and looked at the ceiling of her bedroom as she felt him shooting his copious sperm into her love hole. The thick, hot sperm splashed against her pussy walls. Her cries continued unabated!

For the first time, she felt her pussy relax and open itself to his spewing cockhead, squeezing his manhood just when it needed milking. Her hands gently moved to his buttocks as they flexed and relaxed over and over. It felt wonderful to the young woman to know that she had conquered Joey's lust!

Without thinking she yelled, "Shoot it all in me. Shoot it all inside me! Aaaaiiiiiieeeeee!" She didn't even recognize her own voice.

GrantLee
GrantLee
1,837 Followers