Using Jill Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jill cursed herself as her wildly working cunt pulsated up and down the boy's stiff rod. The sound of her smooth buttock striking the pelvis of the young man drove her insane and made the orgasm even more intense than she thought possible.

It was no longer possible to hide her orgasm. Jill moaned and groaned pathetically and as the orgasm subsided, began to sink further to the floor. Mason was forced to pull out of her grasping pussy because she simply collapsed to the bathroom tile. Her ass touched the cold tile and she felt her hands on the floor as she tried to catch her breath. She felt absolutely dirty but she could not bring herself to look up at the young men still standing around her.

As she struggled to catch her breath, she heard Abe moan as if he was close to climaxing. She looked up just as the jism began to spew in long, stringy spurts from his cock.

"No, please! No!" she cried out, but she had no energy to fight.

He grabbed the hair on the top of her head and leaned her face back. Her beautiful blue eyes stared up at the young man as line after line of thick white jism struck her cheek and nose and forehead.

Within seconds, she heard first one, then the other and finally all three boys gasp as they jacked themselves off around her. They were only inches from her face. She threw her hands up and touched the thighs of the young men as their cocks spewed the hot, white spunk from their balls. As Abe held her face still, she felt the hot liquid striking her hair, face, chest and shoulders and dripping shamefully down her body to hit her thighs and stomach.

Jill was covered in sperm.

Abe looked at the beautiful woman covered in their spunk. "Open your mouth and lick your lips, Jill. Lap up your first bukkake!"

Jill shook her head "no." She had never even heard the word before.

"Do it, you slut! Or else!"

The boys watched in fascination as her pink tongue darted out of her mouth and licked some of the spunk away from her lips.

They cheered. She was their fuck toy for the night.