Using Jill Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The phone rang until it went to voice mail.

Tom didn't care.

"Fuck Jill!" he thought. "That slut! How did I end up with her? I'll fucking fix her when I get home. I'm going to tear her ass up fucking her! I'll teach her to cheat on me!"

Ashley was so turned on that she didn't notice his angry demeanor. She lifted her upper body up to give him access to her nipples. Her shapely tits hung from her chest like a delectable fruit with the pink nipples already swollen and firm. He began to suck on them, turning one to the other. The supple flesh was very tasty and her nipples became distended with his attention.

His sucking met with a lusty response.

"Ohhhh," She squeezed her tight vagina around Tom's cock. He couldn't tell if she did it intentionally or if her body was just surrendering itself to the long, intense fucking she was taking. Either way, her hot vagina gripped his rod very tightly.

Other than sucking her nipples, Tom was letting her do the work. Whether she realized it or not, her rounded ass was pumping her pussy up and down his erect manhood and the sounds that she was making betrayed her own sexual abandonment.

Tom moved a hand to the small of her back, enjoying the sensation of this beautiful young woman fucking him. Gently, his hand roamed down the split of her rounded ass and down between the back of her silky thighs. His index finger and middle finger spread and he lightly touched her spread pussy lips as her vagina stroked his cock. Her pussy was very wet!

Ashley seemed to enjoy his touch. He gently stroked her pussy lips.

"Oh!" she moaned.

Tom felt her body shudder at his touch. "She may have fucked a couple of boys in the past, but she sure hasn't fucked men!"

He slipped his thick middle and index fingers between his cock and her pussy and inserted it deep in her cunt.

"Oh, that feels so good!" she cried out and stroked her pussy his long penis. "You're stuffing me!"

"Like that?" he asked.

"Uh huh!" she answered. "So good! So good!"

Tom pulled his index finger from her pussy and quickly probed for Ashley's virginal starfish.

Ashley was very distracted being fucked by this very sexually experienced cocksman.

When his index finger, already slick with her vaginal juices, slipped into her asshole, Tom felt her nails dig into his back.

"Ugghhhh! Not there!" Ashley squirmed a little at the insertion in her ass.

Wiggling her ass did her no good. It merely allowed him to slip deeper into her asshole.

"Uggghhh! Oh my god!"

Her anus was super tight, but he probed deeper and deeper until his finger was completely inside her ass. The he began to press towards her pussy until he could feel his big shaft through her anal wall.

She kept up the steady stroking of her cunt on his rod. Her pussy felt silky smooth, tight and wet!

Tom saw Ashley bite her lower lip and listened as a very soft, feminine sound came from her flared nostrils each time his large root tapped against the depths of her pussy.

Her eyes were glazed over and though she stared into his eyes, hers were unseeing. Tom decided to bring her to orgasm. He began to stroke his fingers against the walls of her anus and pussy while he fucked her steadily with his cock. He felt her building up to climaxing.

"Are you going to cum on my cock?" he asked.

Ashley's nails dug into his back and her pussy began to involuntarily squeeze his driving rod.

"Ugh... yes," she whispered.

He continued his fucking. He knew he was driving her to cum on his cock.

Yes," she said louder.

Then the dam burst.

"Yes! Fuck me. Fuck meeeeeeeeee!" she screamed as she gave herself up to the fucking. "I want it! I want it! Give it to meeeeee!"

With those words, she exploded. Her knees dug into the sides of his legs and she thrust her moist pussy down on his thick, rigid cock. The sounds of their slapping flesh added to the depraved scene.

As he fucked her, Ashley began to lose control of herself.

"Oooooh, yes! ... Don't stop!...You know how to doooo it to meee!...Give me your cock!...Harder, baby!...Harder!...Harder!...I'm...I'm...I'm cuuuuummmminnnnngggg!"

"Aaaaaaaaarrrrhhhhhhh! Aaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" she screamed as she thrashed her ass upon his rock-hard tool.

"Do it! DO IT!!" she yelled in ecstasy.

Ashley was completely in the throes of orgasm and it took all of Tom's willpower to keep from joining her and shooting his hot wad in her pussy.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, uuuuuuuugggggggggghhhhhhhhh!" she groaned. Her vaginal muscles gripped Tom's cock like a vise and stroked it seeking every bit of pleasure that could be wrought from the man's dick. Her pussy gripped his tool so hard that he could feel every contour of her cunt.

"Oh, God!" she said.

Then she began to chant.

"Ohhh, God! Fuck me! Fuuuuccckkkkkk meeeeeeeee! Ahhhhhhhhh!"

Ashley thrashed her head and body as she climaxed intensely, not realizing that Tom had not climaxed at all. Gradually she came down from the orgasm and realized that he was still fucking her with a very stiff cock.

"You really like dick, don't you baby?" he asked as she came down from the clouds.

He knew that she hated him humiliating her. Her index finger went to his lips as if to silence him. Her eyes were closed and she had a look of serene sexual satisfaction on her face. She worked her cunt on his rod, still.

She was still impaled by his large tool and in a bit of a haze when there was a light knock on the hotel room door.

Tom withdrew his penis by pushing her off of him and got up from the bed. Ashley rolled over on to her back. Her legs were spread and her arms were up around her head. The big breasts rose and fell in her heavy breathing. The sheets and bed covers had all been kicked to the foot of the bed and she lay there completely oblivious to her own nudity.

Tom wrapped a towel around his midsection and walked to the door. His raging hard-on poked at the towel. He peered through the peephole. It was two of his clients!

"What the fuck are they doing?" he wondered. "I haven't even busted a nut in her yet." He chuckled out loud, but quietly opened the door.

As he stared at the two men with an ironic smile on his face, he heard Ashley's soft voice from around the corner.

"It's just housekeeping offering to turn down the bed, baby. Just don't answer it," she said in a lazy, throaty voice.

He didn't say anything to the two men but simply motioned with his head for them to come in.

"Okay," he replied to Ashley letting them in anyway.

He motioned them to be quiet and to wait a moment, then he walked back to bed.

Tom crawled back on the bed and she lay back and spread her long legs. He mounted her and pushed his big cock back inside of her. His cock split her pussy like a hot knife through butter. She was soaked.

She whimpered softly as the full length of his tool slid into her pussy. Despite the hard fucking, he was still very large for her.

Tom looked at her and saw that her eyes were closed. There was a sweet serenity on her face. He knew that would change fairly quickly!

He began to fuck her in earnest now. The bed creaked and the mattress moved with the obscene rhythm of their intercourse. Ashley's arms and legs were wrapped around him and her large breasts were crushed beneath his weight. Tom was giving her a good fucking.

The two men silently walked into the room and observed the sordid scene.

Their shuffling in the room caused Ashley to open her eyes and look over the shoulder of the man fucking her. Tom heard Ashley let out a little scream, but she was pinned beneath him and he continued plowing between her wide-spread, fertile thighs.

"Yiee!" she yelled. Tom felt her rustling the bed covers that had been tossed off of their entangled bodies as they fornicated trying to conceal her nudity.

"Don't worry about covers," Tom said as he used his weight to keep her from covering them. "So, we've got company," he said whispered in her ear with a lilt in his voice. "Don't worry about them! Just relax."

"No... no," she protested, but the man continued to fuck her.

"You remember the boys having a drink with me last night."

With that, he locked lips with her and kept thrusting his cock in and out of her love hole.

"Aaarrghh!" she cried in horror.

A few seconds of wrestling ensued. Ashley tried to work her way up from under the man.

Aaarrghh!" she groaned again and tried to squirm out of his hold, but he was firmly atop her. Their bodies were still connected by his hard cock.

Ashley looked him in the eyes when he pulled away, but his eyes were as cold-blooded as a rattlesnake's.

"Please, let me up," she gasped. His long dick was still sliding effortlessly in and out of her wet pussy.

"Baby, relax and enjoy the ride," he whispered in her ear. "I bought you for the night so you've got a little work ahead of you."

He watched as the young woman moaned in humiliation and closed her eyes.

"Oh, god," she groaned, but her legs remained spread for the man's cock.

The two men who had entered the room watched Tom's buttocks flexing and relaxing as he pumped his hips on the young waitress. All that was visible of her were her face, arms and legs. Every other part of her body was covered by the man fucking her.

Tom was really giving it to her now!

Tom heard one of the men say, "holy shit, he's giving it to her hard!"

The other man laughed.

Tom was close to climaxing now. Ashley's eyes were closed tight when Tom turned to the two men and motioned them over to the bed.

"Suck her titties while I finish," he said.

Ashley's eyes flew open in terror at what he suggested to the men. But as Tom lifted his upper body off of her, exposing her full breasts, he had his hands on her shoulders, keeping her flat on her back.

The men's mouths eagerly went to her nipples and began sucking on them for dear life.

Tom reached for a pillow and lifted Ashley's ass off the mattress. He put the pillow below her ass. He was now on his knees and he grabbed her thighs and put them up against his torso. Her feet were up on either side of his head.

"I need a good pussy target, babe," he said to no one in particular.

Ashley's face was contorted with a mixture of humiliation, shame and pleasure. Her lower lip was being bitten by her as her body was exposed to this overwhelming sensual assault.

One of the men sucking her nipples reached down to her abdomen and felt for her pussy as Tom pounded her. He found her clitoris and rubbed the little bud vigorously as she was fucked.

Tom rode her hard from his kneeling position. Sensing how close she was to being overcome with pleasure, he reached around one of her legs and took over for the other man's caressing. He then began to lightly stroke her clitoris with each thrust. The little love bud was already hard and easy to find and he rubbed it each time he made a forward thrust of his cock. This brought her over.

"Ahh!" she moaned.

"Ahh!"

"Ahh!"

Then, when the dam burst she became more profane.

"Oh, fuck!" she said.

Her arms wrapped around the two strangers sucking on her breasts and her hands cradled the backs of their heads.

"Oh, god!" she groaned.

"You like that you little whore, don't you?" Tom asked.

"Oh, fuck," she said again. "Please," she said almost incoherently.

Tom intensified the fuck he was throwing her and felt the hot sperm building in his balls. He was close to shooting!

His diddling of her clit brought her to orgasm without warning.

"Ahhhhhhh! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" she screamed.

Now Tom released his seed!

"Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck," he groaned. "Fuck, fuck, FUCK!"

String after string of hot sperm shot from his cock into her grasping pussy, filling it with his sticky white lust. The orgasm was so intense and long that he felt a bit light headed as he finished his climax. He turned his head to one of her legs and closed his eyes in pleasure. The touch of her soft skin and the scent of her leg was overwhelming.

"I should have kept her to myself," he thought fleetingly. Then he snapped back into himself.

He pumped as long as he could and then pulled his deflated cock out of the young woman's tight pussy and her legs fell to the bed. The two men were still sucking on her tits.

"I'm going to shower," Tom said as he moved slowly off the mattress. "Take care of my buddies."

Ashley's eyes flew open and he saw the look of shock in Ashley's beautiful face! Still, the two men suckled at her tits and played with her nude body.

Tom smiled broadly at her as he walked naked to the bathroom.

*****

The hot shower had refreshed Tom. As he toweled off, he wondered what was going on with Ashley. He walked out of the bathroom completely naked but with the towel over one shoulder. His penis hung limply like a long hose from his pelvis in front of his two big balls. He wasn't done with the young waitress. His eyes adjusted to the dim light.

Ashley was on her stomach, her head resting on her right arm that extended out as far as it could. Her hand held the bed sheets in a fist. Her eyes were closed and her mouth was open as she breathed heavily. One of the men was on his knees behind her, straddling her right leg which was also extended straight out.

The man's tool was embedded deep in her pussy. His large hands held her white buttocks firmly as he fucked the innocent young woman. Her left leg was drawn up slightly to give him access and she held her bottom up with the help of her left hand which was flat on the bed near her hip. Holding her body at this angle gave Tom a great view of her left tit and nipple that shook with every cock stroke.

"Ugh! Ugh! Ugh!" she moaned as she was fucked. It was a steady, relentless banging that she was taking. She had all of the appearances of a woman who knew that she was owned by these men. She was simply giving them what they would otherwise take from her if she resisted.

The second man sat naked at the hotel room desk, his big cock dangling between his thick thighs just above his bloated testicles.

"I'm next," the man said matter of factly.

"Give her a work-out," Tom said with a smile. He sat in a padded chair, his legs spread leisurely.

He looked at Ashley and smiled to himself. "She didn't have a clue what she was getting herself into when she walked through that door!"

Tom stared at the beautiful woman taking the intense banging.

"She's built for fucking, though," he told the other man.

The room was silent but for the sounds coming from the bed. Ashley moaning "ugh, oh, ugh!" and the man fucking her groaning and uttering obscenities under his breath, "fuck, fuck, goddamn! Squeeze that cunt around my cock, baby."

Tom's phone rang. He looked at it. It was Jill.

"I can't believe that fucking whore is calling me," he thought. Yet despite the sounds of sexual intercourse coming from the bed, he answered.

*****

Jill's hand trembled as she held her phone to her ear. She could not believe that she was about to do what she was doing. Her heart pounded hard in her chest.

The blonde was so angry at her husband that she knew that she needed to get away from him as quickly as possible. The only problem was that she didn't have any money. She didn't have a job. How could she get away? Then she thought of a solution.

But she knew that she was crossing a bridge that she could not cross back. The phone rang and rang and rang. Terrified, she was almost glad when it went to voice mail. She tapped the "end" button and looked at the phone.

"How could I have even thought of doing that?" she wondered. She was relieved that the call was not answered.

Then, suddenly, her phone rang.

She looked at the phone and realized that it was coming from the number she had just called. With trepidation, she answered.

"Hello?" she said.

A man's voice responded.

"Jill?"

"Ye... yes?"