Using Jill Ch. 11

Story Info
Jill begins working for Jackson.
10.6k words
4.69
69.3k
44
Story does not have any tags

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/01/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GrantLee
GrantLee
1,844 Followers

Jill nervously shifted in her seat on the office chair. It was a deep cushioned leather chair in Bill's expansive office on a top floor of an office tower in Manhattan. This was her first important meeting since she was hired by Bill as an Executive Assistant.

Dressed very elegantly in a short, red flowery print dress, Jill looked more like a young woman out on an upscale Sunday brunch than an office meeting, but Bill had chosen the dress for her. The neckline plunged dangerously low between her large, firmly rounded breasts. Even though her nipples did not show through the dress, it was apparent that no bra was beneath the dress from the way that her breasts swayed and jostled with her slightest movement. There was certainly no ability to bend over without her breasts nearly falling out of her dress. To complete the look, the dress was quite short but not tight and flowed delicately away from her hips. She had always been extremely modest; she was not used to revealing so much cleavage or thigh. But, she knew that Bill liked the look on her. It was very sexy, yet classy, too.

When she was introduced to the people from the other company, she noticed the eyes of the CEO of the company, introduced as Phillip Laurent, drift from her own eyes down to her perky breasts just briefly as he shook her hand. The touch was electric to her and she wondered if he felt it as well. Laurent was tall, slim and very handsome. He wore a silk suit and tie that must have been tailor made for him. Bill had briefed her earlier that Laurent was the man that he was intent on persuading to enter into a contract with the company.

Now, as they all sat in the open area of Bill's massive office suite, the deep cushioned chairs and couches in a rectangular shape, giving the sense that all were equal but also providing an open view of each person, Jill felt insecure and out of place. "I don't know the first thing about business," she thought. But Bill had praised her keen mind and her confidence had steadily increased.

Jill looked at Bill's desk and her mind drifted.

They had had sex only once in the three weeks since she had been hired, immediately after her interview and right after he offered her the position, right in this very office. Jill knew that Bill was a wealthy man, but when she arrived at his corporate headquarters and was ushered up to the penthouse executive offices, she was completely wide-eyed at the immense wealth that was displayed. It was quickly evident to her that a job with this corporation could make her life much easier.

She had worn a dress like the one she wore this day. There were several people in the office for the interview along with Bill. Despite being very nervous, the inexperienced young wife felt that it had gone well. The others in the room excused themselves after the initial part of the talk was over.

When the interview was finished, she stood before his desk and almost reached over it to shake his hand. Bill got up from his chair and told her to stay where she was. He told her that the interview was almost over. As he walked around his desk, he told her that she was one of three finalists for the job.

"You have the least experience," he said, "but I think you are the most highly motivated."

"Th...thank you," she managed.

She remembered the nervous feeling that came over her. Bill walked behind her and put his hands on her hips. Jill felt his body just next to hers. She didn't move.

Sensing her body trembling slightly, Bill lifted the hem of the dress and lay it on her shapely buttocks. Each movement was slow and deliberate, giving her time to protest if she wanted.

Jill's mind was in a panic. "How will I explain this to Tom," she wondered oddly. Then she remembered, "I am alone. I can't depend on our marriage anymore," even though she still harbored hope that her separation from Tom would make him want her back. "What should I do?" Like a captured prey, she stood perfectly still!

Then he pulled her panties down. The thin silky underwear was around the flare of her thighs, hanging there erotically.

"Please" was the only word that softly escaped her lips.

His demeanor was very aggressive. She didn't want this to happen, but she needed the job and the salary that they spoke of was thousands above her qualifications. "You need the job!" she told herself as she felt her panties sliding down her thighs. She knew it was shameful for her to stand there and let him do this to her!

There was no sense of making love. She heard his pants unzip. Then she felt his stiff rod lay up on her ass cheeks.

"Arch your back, Jill."

Her body reacted as he ordered. She lifted her ass higher in the air for her soon-to-be new boss.

"Wiggle your ass for me."

When she did, she felt the rubbery tip of his cock against her pussy lips. His big cock slipped into her smooth pussy.

He fucked her really hard for three or four minutes, leaving her bent over his desk, until he grunted, and spewed his cum inside her. When he pulled out, her pussy was full of his hot spunk. She stayed in that revealing position for a few moments, breathless and ravished. Her panties were around her knees and her skirt was pulled up around her waist. Her pink pussy peeked out from between her soft buttocks.

It was only after Bill touched her ass and said, "You better get dressed," that the innocent blonde even began to regain her bearings. He added, "You can start work on Monday."

She lifted herself off the desk, full of embarrassment, and began to pull her panties up her thighs. The feeling of having been used like a slut was overwhelming.

"He's an animal," she thought. "He's a dog," she reflected angrily. But her shame soon returned. "What does that make me?" she wondered. "I'm like a female dog, yes, a bitch, who just lets a dominant male mount me and fuck me when he wants." Her humiliation was horrible.

She smoothed her dress and walked out of the office trying unsuccessfully to act like nothing had happened. The tell-tale signs were the redness of her chest and the look of shock in her blue eyes.

Bill had been so busy with work since then that he had not so much as made a pass at Jill. She was gratified that the hard-driving man treated her completely professionally and courteously. But she knew that he would permit no disobeying him.

Jill's eyes glazed over at her thoughts. Something brought her back to the present. She looked at the other company's CEO. Laurent briefly looked at her, his eyes drifting downward toward her succulent thighs and down her calves to her little feet encased in her new silvery Christian Loubouton high heels. The criss-cross straps around her ankles gave off a subtle submissive look to the exquisite blonde.

Jill looked at Bill whose face told her that she needed to pay attention to Laurent.

So Laurent's a leg man, she thought to herself without looking back at him. Jill could not quite force herself to spread her legs for him to see, but she did raise her thigh when she shifted in her seat, exposing her smooth thighs almost to her panties! She acted as if she was totally unaware that her legs were exposed. When she felt his eyes drifting up her leg, Jill reached towards her ankle as if to adjust her shoe. She knew her big breasts were nearly falling out of her dress.

His eyes fixed on her legs and then moved up to her titties before meeting her eyes as Jill looked at him while playing with her heel. Their eyes locked just briefly before Jill's blue eyes went down to the floor demurely. The gorgeous young woman looked very innocent and submissive. She felt the blood rush to her neck in shame, but she did not shift her position. Her blushing just made her appear that much more vulnerable. She was trying to help Bill, no matter the hesitancy she felt.

She listened intently to the conversation between Bill and Phillip, but the words seemed to flow together. In her nervous state, she missed the meaning of most of what was said. She knew that her role would come into play very soon and she self-consciously fidgeted in her chair, unconsciously raising the hem of her very short dress further up her shapely legs, exposing the smooth flesh of her beautiful thighs.

Her blue eyes drifted to the others seated in the office. Her eyes met Sean's eyes but there was no acknowledgement between them as that would have been inappropriate. She looked at the three people accompanying Phillip. One was an accountant from his office who was middle aged and disinterested in her while the other was a younger man whose role she did not know but whom she found glancing at her frequently during the meeting. The third person was a woman in her early forties who was quite attractive and dressed very professionally, but with a sexy look.

No one spoke, however, except Bill and Phillip.

I need to put everyone else out of my mind, Jill thought to herself. Try not to be so nervous! But, telling herself did no good. She was nearly trembling with nerves.

Then the young blonde noticed something about her braless breasts that mortified her!

My nipples are hard! She could not believe it! Am I that much of a slut? The two little points seemed to be trying to poke through her dress. Can everyone see my nipples?

The longer she sat there, the more she was overcome with sensations that she had never felt before. Trying to distract her thoughts from sex, she crossed her legs and tried to sit perfectly still. It was no use. Her nipples were as hard as tiny bullets and so sensitive that every slight movement against the silk fabric of her dress intensified the sexual feeling!

Oh, my! My vagina is getting moist!

The mere touching of her inner thighs together heightened the sexual intensity coursing through her body! Completely confused by the feelings, Jill wondered what to do.

I should uncross my legs and spread them just a little so they aren't touching, but I'd look like such a whore with my legs spread!

Jill forced her attention back to the conversation.

Laurent spoke. "I need to get back to my hotel to rest a bit. I've been traveling so much that I am pretty exhausted."

"I understand," Bill replied in his deep voice. "But rather than you going back, why don't you use my apartment here? That will let me show your staff my operation and you can shower and rest. Then we can talk after that."

"That's very kind of you. You are impressively efficient!" Laurent replied. Where is your apartment?"

"Just off this office." Bill gestured to a walnut door at the far side of his office.

Jill was surprised. She had no idea he had an apartment there.

Everyone got up and Sean and Laurent's people began to leave the office for Sean to show them around the offices. Jill began to follow, thinking that she would help Sean. As she was leaving, she heard Bill's voice.

"Jill, let's show Phillip the apartment and make sure that he has everything that he needs."

"C... certainly!" she stuttered and turned to stay with the two men.

Bill did not wait for her but turned and walked with Laurent to the closed door. Jill caught up with them as he opened the door to a spacious living area, with a bar, large sofa, a large television and several deep cushioned chairs.

"Very nice!" Laurent commented. "I like your style."

"I used to spend way too many late nights at the office, is all that it shows," Bill remarked modestly. "Let me show you where you where everything is."

He opened a door to a large bedroom that was beautifully appointed. The king-size bed stood at the end of the room with another large television on the wall and several sitting areas in the room.

"Over there is the bathroom," he said. "Please make yourself at home. It hasn't been used in weeks, but the cleaning staff makes certain that everything is in order."

He turned to Jill.

"Would you make certain that Mr. Laurent has fresh towels in the bath?" he asked.

"Yes," she replied and went into the bathroom.

"Again, Phillip, please make yourself at home. Feel free to take a cat-nap if that will refresh you. You are welcome to spend the night."

"That is quite generous of you," he replied. "I am going to shower right away."

Jill glanced nervously at Bill, but he was looking at Laurent. She felt a strange tremor go through her body at the thought that she might be sexually used and sacrificed to lure Laurent into a contract. Surely, Bill would have talked to me about this beforehand, she reassured herself.

"All right, then," Bill replied. "Go right ahead. I will let myself out."

Both Bill and Jill walked from the bedroom. Bill pulled the bedroom door shut behind them.

"Jill, I need you to wait in the apartment to see if Phillip needs anything while he is here."

Jill tried to smile, but it was a weak, forced smile.

"Wha... what could he possibly need that the apartment doesn't have?" she asked nervously.

"He might need something that a beautiful woman can give him," Bill said.

Jill thought about how different he was than Bo, who had always been so boorish. Still the point was made as effectively as if Bo had told her she needed to make herself available to fuck Laurent.

"How... how am I to do that?" she wondered aloud, really just speaking to herself.

The shower began to run in the other room.

"That is up to you," he said. "But I need you to get it done and help me get this contract."

Jill swallowed hard. Her face and neck began to blush. Her mind raced. This was so demeaning! She thought of how Tom had told her that she would never be able to keep a position at Bill's firm and she'd come crawling back to him. Before she could gather her thoughts, Bill spoke.

"I would suggest that you go get undressed and sit on the side of the bed, Jill, and wait for him to get out of the shower. Do you think that would entice him? All that I am asking you to do is earn the great salary that I pay you. I have not asked for much, have I? If you can't help me, then I am sure that I can find some other girl who can," he said.

"No..." Jill said without thinking. She looked at Bill and tried to gather her courage. She took a deep breath.

Her hand slowly touched the door knob to the bedroom.

"Good girl," Bill said. He patted her bottom.

As she turned the knob, Bill said, "Do what I told you to do. He'll like that."

*****

The shower ran while Jill's mind raced. She felt panic coming on but she did not know what to do.

She immediately began to question what she should do.

How would Bill know if I handled it differently? she wondered. She did not want to degrade herself by undressing while Laurent was in the shower. If he came out and she was in the bedroom and things happened, like them having sex, well, then so be it, she thought, but she hated the idea of just throwing herself naked at him. That made her seem like such a slut.

"Bill might not find out that I didn't do as he said," she thought. But that was risky.

Her mind shifted to the negatives of not doing as he said. She desperately needed her job. What if she did not undress like Bill told her to, and Laurent did not realize what she was expected to do? What if it was merely Laurent being embarrassed by walking out on her after his shower with her fully clothed? If she didn't entice him to have sex and the deal was lost, she would be blamed, she knew. That would be terrible.

Nervously, she touched the shoulders of her dress and began to scoot it down her shoulders before she had even realized she was doing it. There was no turning back.

The shower ended and she heard the shower door open and close.

She was only about a foot from the side of the bed, standing in her high heels, and getting undressed. Jill was quiet as a mouse. As she got the dress down to her waist, her tits tumbled out and she looked at the pink nipples capping her perfect breasts. She was shocked that they were stiffening into rubbery tips. She tried to hurry.

Turning to the bed she folded her dress across the footboard and then began to slip her silky panties down her legs. She stepped out of the undies and put them on the dress. She bent and reached for the strap on her heels.

"Leave the heels on."

Jill nervously pivoted towards the bathroom door. One arm instinctively tried to cover her pink nipples.

Phillip stood just inside the bathroom, towel drying his dark hair. He was completely nude.

Jill's blue eyes widened as she looked at the man. He was tall and very fit. His skin glistened from the moisture of the shower. His arms and shoulders were muscular and his body narrowed to his waist. Jill's eyes drifted down to his waist. His cock hung flaccidly like a horse's between his thighs, extremely long and thick, nearly to his knees. It was enormous! His large, heavy testicles weighed down his full sac that hung behind the man's gargantuan penis.

The petite blonde stood there looking half-terrified. She looked the man in the face as if in disbelief.

He stepped forward and Jill felt her legs begin to tremble. Her knees felt weak.

"Kneel down," he said.

She did as he ordered.

"I want some head," he said in a matter-of-fact way.

When Philip looked down at the beautiful, innocent face of the woman, he recognized the fright in her eyes. "So she got in a bit too deep," he said to himself. "I'll stretch her pussy out a bit and send her back to Bill."

As he stood over her, Jill looked down at the floor. She saw his feet spread so that his legs were akimbo.

He didn't touch her but simply said, "Look up at me."

Jill forced herself to look up into his eyes.

He stared down at her completely devoid of emotion. His left hand touched her chin and raised it just another inch. Then he took his flaccid cock and laid it on her face!

It was actually longer than her face was, large and hung heavily from before her chin to past her forehead! She was stunned at his immense size.

"Do you think you can handle a cock that size?"

"N... n...you...you can't put that in me," she said.

Laurent laughed.

"Really? Then you better decide where you want me to put it!"

She stared at him.

"I've already told you to give me head, and you're not exactly sucking dick, are you?" His hand lightly slapped her face.

Jill moved from under the monster cock and it dropped to her shoulder. She could tell it was hardening. The innocent blonde leaned away from the man and his semi-hard dick bent like a bow with its pink head dangling before her face.

Her eyes widened at the sheer size of the organ. The wide glans seemed to look like the head of a large, one-eyed snake and just as menacing. Despite herself, her saliva-covered tongue flicked out at the tiny hole at the end of his thick shaft. Jill fluttered her tongue right up against the hole and felt the man shudder in pleasure.

"I can't even get that completely in my mouth," she worried.

But, she parted her lips and opened her mouth wide enough to take the end of the man's rod into her mouth. She allowed her tongue to swirl around his large head several times. The rubbery head was massive and Jill swirled her tongue around the entire tip. She felt his member stiffen and swell. As she gazed up at the man, she noticed that his eyes were closed in pleasure.

Her hope was that a fellatio would satisfy the man and that he wouldn't try to stick his penis in her vagina. She moved a hand to his testicles trying to coax a quick climax from him. The sperm-laden balls within the sac were very heavy and outsized. Her other hand went briefly to his buttock and felt his muscular ass cheek. With his testicles seemingly so heavily laden with sperm, she wondered how much semen was boiling in the swollen nuts.

GrantLee
GrantLee
1,844 Followers