Using Jill Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GrantLee
GrantLee
1,850 Followers

Terrible thoughts raced through Jill's mind. She knew that she couldn't let that happen to her.

Without even thinking, she pursed her red lips. Then she kissed Dan's cock gently on the tip.

"That's a good girl," he said condescendingly, stroking her blonde hair.

Jill stood up trying not to give in to his taunting.

"Take it in your hand and lead me to your bed. I'm gonna fuck that honey pot of yours. I hope you're on birth control, cause I'm nutting in your pussy."

Jill cringed at the thought of his climaxing in her vagina, but she had no choice! The young wife took his long tool into her hand and turned to lead the way to her bedroom.

Dan tried to take in as much of the scene as he could. He knew he would masturbate to the vision for years. The sight of his petite neighbor's blonde hair falling past her bare shoulders and her perfect back was stunning. Her soft shoulders narrowed to her waist. His eyes dropped to the flair of her hips and the bubbly ass cheeks parted by the deep crack of her buttocks. Finally, his eyes went to her soft hand that was gripping his stiff cock as she walked to her bedroom.

I am going to punish that ass!

*****

Jill reached the edge of the king-size bed that Tom had picked out for their marital bed just before they were married. She hated to think that she would soil the bed of the only man she loved. She looked at the bed as she faced away from Dan, his cock still in her hand. Her body was trembling.

She could feel Dan's presence towering over her from behind. His hands slid between her arms and body and went to her large breasts. She looked down in shock as he massaged and worked her firm tits.

"Uugggghhh!" she groaned in shame. Without a thought, she let go of his cock and both her hands went to his in an attempt to pull them away from her breasts, but she knew better than to tug on his hands. Despite her brain screaming for her to stop the man's caresses of her most intimate and sensitive prizes, she was too afraid to do it.

"You like that, huh?" he asked as he felt her nipples stiffen. "You've got a tight little body, don't you, baby?"

To her embarrassment, Jill felt the sexual electricity shoot through her entire body as her breasts were touched. The shock of her nipples swelling and stiffening and responding so eagerly to the man's unwanted touch mortified her, but she could do nothing about it. Her love hole was moistening noticeably to her.

Her head dropped in disgrace. She was now slack-jawed, breathing heavier and trying to mentally will her body to stop responding. It was no use. Her sensitive breasts and inner thighs had always keyed her sexual desire. The young wife told herself to keep trying to resist.

When she opened her eyes, though, she saw something that stunned her.

Jutting from between her slightly spread legs were several inches of Dan's stiff prick! She stared at it incongruously at first. Right up against the V in her thighs, it appeared to be a thick cock protruding from her body. He was so massive that his tool extended between her legs and out past them as if it was her own cock!

She watched as it pulled back from her body and before she could ready herself, she felt the thick head of it touch the lips of her helpless pussy.

His grip on her tits tightened and she felt him push to get his manhood inside her.

"Ooooh! Ohhhh!" she cried out. He was too big to fit inside her. "Dan...You're too big for me," she groaned.

She heard the man snort but he prodded his thick tool pushed just slightly between her pussy lips and into her vagina.

Jill had never had her pussy spread that wide.

"Ohhh! Pleeeeease!" she cried out in anguish. She knew that all he had done so far was to spread her opening. He really had not entered her.

"Relax," he said. "I'll get it in," he said as if she wanted him to do that.

"Noooo!" she cried but she felt her breasts released and his hands slide down to her hips. She knew that he was going to hold her still as he made entry. It didn't matter what she wanted.

"Thwack!" He spanked her ass cheek.

"Ughhh!" she cried out.

"Relax! Stop squirming your ass!"

He gripped her hips tightly and pushed his pelvis forward. His man-meat pushed several inches into the woman's unwielding pussy. It was too much for her! The cock was too thick!

Jill's brain flashed red and she screamed out in agony. Dan watched as the blonde's upper body thrashed and shook. Her long blonde hair whipped from side to side. He felt her lower legs and feet hitting the sides of his thighs but he had a good grip on her hips and her ass stayed right where he wanted it.

"Aaaaaaarrrrgggghhhh! Aaaaaaaarrrrggggghhhhhhhhhh! Oh my gawd, please!"

She's feeling it. But... I'll ... get ... it... in!" Dan's hands gripped her tightly and pushed again. More of his monster prick slid into her. Her slender feet fluttered in the air.

Jill's hands tightened into fists. Her bed sheets were in her grip and her knuckles were white.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaarrrr rrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhh! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Her beautiful face was contorted in discomfort. Her mouth was open and her eyes tightly shut!

The next thrust finished the job. Dan's rock hard cock pushed past her resisting pussy walls and deep into the woman's pussy. She felt her vaginal canal finally yield and completely open. The smooth walls spread around the man's massive prick. It seemed to slide in forever. Then, she felt his wiry pubic hair reach her soft ass cheeks.

It took a moment for Jill to realize that her pussy had spread like butter for a hot knife!

"IIIiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" she wailed in distress.

Dan was unperturbed and satisfied that he was completely in the young bride. He stopped with his cock completely inside her not so that she could adjust to his size for just to feel the complete dominance that he felt when he was fucking a tight pussied woman. He was used to hearing a young, inexperienced woman groan.

These bitches are so dramatic.

It wasn't the first time that he had a young woman complain about his size.

I just have to show them how much their pussies will stretch. They can take it eventually.

Dan pumped several times. Jill was motionless but her strained pussy covered his penis like an undersized glove.

This bitch won't pass out. She will adjust to it.

These were not idle thoughts on his part. Several young women had rolled their eyes back into their head and passed out from the pain of his entry.

She's a good little whore. She'll take it okay.

The blonde's lungs seemed to emit a semi-conscious whimper now in perfect rhythm with the long strokes that his cock worked her with. With each sound of flesh smacking between his hips and her ass cheeks as he fucked her came a soft cry from the beautiful blonde.

"Uh! Uh! Uh! Uh!"

Dan pulled farther out and pushed back in. The resistance of her tight pussy was still there but becoming less and less. He noticed his cock covered with the glistening of her vaginal juices as he plunged in and out of her.

Her love hole was smoothing the fuck for her.

Jill gradually regained her bearings. She didn't know if she had passed out from the pain or not but she did know that Dan was now stroking his hard penis in and out of her over-stuffed pussy. The feeling was very uncomfortable but not painful anymore except at the deepest penetration when his cock hit her cervix.

How did he get it all the way inside me?

Each long stroke of his cock eased the discomfort as her love tunnel adjusted to his massive size. Her pussy was literally bathing his cock with her love juices, lubricating the way for his penis and making the fucking easier and easier.

Dan's thrusts were rhythmic and steady and Jill spread her legs slightly to ease her discomfort. His cock was so thick that she could feel every ridge and vein in his manhood as she absorbed the hard fucking and tried to relax her pussy muscles. They were stretched to their limit but the sound and smell of her own juices made her know that she was adjusting.

Her breathing was becoming heavier and heavier. The physical pounding that she was taking by the gigantic cock was intense.

She sucked in her breath tightly to hold in a lewd groan of pleasure that was building in her lungs. But the sluicing sound of his cock steadily giving her a good fucking was making it difficult for her to not succumb to the intercourse.

Dan's hands now rested lightly on her buttocks as she was bent over taking the cock. He no longer had to hold her in place - she had assumed the position and now held it nicely.

Jill tried to resist mentally.

He forced me! He made me do it!

But there was no force being used by the man, she knew. No threat, anymore. She felt his heavy hands laying on her lower back and ass cheeks. She wasn't being held down anymore.

She was bent over with her ass in the air letting him lay his wood to her. Dan stroked her back with a hand, running it lightly up and down her spine. The tingle just made the woman writhe beneath him. She arched her back, not thinking that she was trying to savor the cock insider her, but unconsciously doing that.

She shook her head in disbelief as if trying to shake the idea of him fucking her from her mind. But his thick cock slid up and down her clitoris with each stroke of her pussy and the intensity was driving her mad with lust. Her mouth hung open and her sensual lips were agape.

He fucked her in this position for several minutes, enjoying her tight cunt immensely. Any pleasure that she was deriving from him was simply inadvertent. Even the light stroking of her skin was for his pleasure. Had she seen his face, she would have known that.

Jill's tits hung from her chest, flopping and waving beneath her. As he fucked her she gradually began to lower her upper body. Soon her nipples were brushing the sheets lightly, causing them to stay stiff, and increasing her sexual excitement. Once the two pink tips were swollen as much as they could swell, Jill lowered her chest onto the bed and spread her arms above her. It felt so good! Her brain was overcome with sexual electricity.

She had to admit to herself: the fucking felt good!

"Uhh!"

"Uhh!," she moaned with each stroke of his tool into her vagina.

"Uhh!"

"Uh-huh!" She moaned in appreciation.

"Uh-huh. Ye...," but she caught herself before she finished the word.

She was humiliated to realize that she had been shaking her ass while he fucked her.

It was just too much, though. How could she just keep quiet taking such a big dick?

She bit her lower lip but all it did was make her mewlings high pitched and girlish.

"Mmmm!"

"Mmmm!"

"OOooo!"

Dan had her by the flair of her hips, stroking long and deep into her pussy. Her tightness was unbelievable. But he wanted to throw her a very hard fuck and this was not the position to do it in.

"You are fuckin' snug," he grunted. "What a fine ass."

Jill was close to orgasm. She felt every inch of his huge manhood plowing through her love tunnel, pulsing and unrelenting. Each long stroke teasing her little clitoris and filling her vagina with his hot man meat.

She tried to resist.

This can't be happening! I can't be having sex with my neighbor...this...this... monster! Don't give in! Don't give in!

But she was losing control. Her hands went from gripping the sheets to being flat on the wooden headboard. Then one hand went to her head. Her fingers intertwined in her thick blonde hair.

Dan loved the view of her ass and back and blonde head but he didn't want to shoot his load into her this way.

He pulled his cock out of her pussy.

Jill slowly slid down to the bed on her stomach. Her legs were slightly spread. She realized that pressure that she sensed in her vagina was now gone. A strong feeling of exhaustion ran through her body. She knew that the stress of taking his huge penis had tired her out. She didn't move despite the shameful position tha she lay in.

Dan rolled over onto his back next to her. His heavy body jiggled the bed.

Jill's face was turned towards him but her eyes were shut. She was breathing deeply.

"Get on top of me," he said.

Her eyes blinked open. She was appalled at what she saw. The man's white pallor was gross. The wiry hair on his chest was long and grey and his flesh looked unhealthy and flabby. Out of his midsection, though, rose a mammoth rod. The huge cock was slimy and slippery with her juices and was rock solid. It looked to be 10 or 12 inches long!

"Get on me," he repeated with some irritation.

Jill took a deep breath. She didn't know if she could continue. He was such a repulsive, reptile of a man. A terrible thought flashed through her mind.

I wish he had cum while I was facing away from him!

She thought of the horrible consequences to her life if she said no. She knew he would ruin her. This brought her back to the present.

She pushed herself up and sat next to the man. The lust in his eyes was almost palpable. She thought about how she needed to satisfy the disgusting man. His hand went to her breast and caressed her pink nipple. It stiffened to a little point. He kept touching it, bringing Jill's own lust to the surface.

"Ohhh!"

Finally, Jill raised a knee and straddled the man and reached behind her for his penis. Her slender hand held it steady as she had to rise on her knees and lean forward to even be able to clear his very long penis for entry into her vagina.

He was stiff as a board and the petite blonde knew that it would be uncomfortable, if not downright painful, to sit on his cock in this position.

Her other hand went to her vaginal lips and spread them as far as she could before she began to sit on his penis.

Jill tried to push down gently on his rod. It spread her pussy very, very wide, drawing a helpless moan from her lips.

"Uuuggghhh!" She hesitated. "Sorry," she whispered without thinking, her fingers still holding on to his cock. What am I sorry about? She shook her head.

Dan wasn't willing to wait. As soon as his cock had penetrated her an inch, he grabbed for her hips and pushed down as he raised his own pelvis to meet her ass.

"Aaaaaaaiiii iiieeeeeeee," she cried out as the huge tool pushed into her. "That hurts!"

The enormous prick spread her resisting pussy. The inner walls expanded and opened her love-hole like never before.

Jill's brain flashed red and she instinctively looked down between her lovely thighs as the cock head hit her cervix. To her horror, there was still a good two inches of his stiff manhood that hadn't entered her.

"Uuuuuuuggggggghhhhhh!" she groaned again. "Uggghhhh!"

Dan began to pump his hips upward into her tight cunt while holding her hips. The long cock repeatedly struck her cervix. Jill tensed her leg muscles in an effort to keep herself from being pushed down completely onto his rock-hard tool, but it really was no use. His tight grip on her hips and his thrusting motion made resistance futile.

Jill tried to lay her upper body down on the man's chest so that he would not be able to jack-hammer her from below. That seemed to work because the angle of his cock was not right beneath her.

His hands slipped down to her buttocks. She felt his tight grip on her ass.

With the penetration not as deep it was much less uncomfotable for the petite blonde. She felt her body beginning to heat up.

One of his hands moved to her tit. He played with it first, then slapped it gently with his open hand. It wasn't painful to Jill, but different. He tugged on her nipple.

The tit play had an effect. She felt her pussy moisten. As he continued to play with her sensitive breasts, Jill's thighs relaxed and she stopped resisting his fucking. Then, almost imperceptibly, she began to pump her ass on his cock. Her legs were really spread, now.

The sound of sex filled the air and Jill became aware of the heavy breathing of her and Dan. The slapping of their naked flesh just added to the sexual heat.

"You've got the tightest pussy I've ever been in," he whispered to her.

"Oh, gawd, you're sooo big!" she let slip.

Catching herself, she bit her lip, but her moans escaped anyway.

"Uuuuuh!"

"Uuuuuh!"

"Uuuuuh!"

"Ohhhhh!"

It was clear that her body was responding to the stiff wood being laid to her despite the efforts that she was making to hold back. His large shaft, so snug within her little pussy, was driving her insane with pleasure.

Feeling a climax building, Jill began to lose control.

She gave a tight squeeze to his throbbing penis with her pussy. His penis throbbed and reared up in a flicking motion deep inside her. Without thinking, she squeezed the man's cock several more times in quick succession.

His eager cock pulsated in her body, the base of it throbbing against her clitoris making her squeeze and squeeze.

Her stiff clit, covered in her pussy juices, now took over. Her pussy milked his cock and it began to drive the man to greater heights.

"Fuck me, Jill."

His pistoning became more powerful and Jill could actually feel his testicles slapping up against her buttocks as they fucked. The warmth of her pussy made him crazy!

"Oh, yeah, baby," he grunted. "Fuck... fuck... ughhh... stroke my cock."

"Do you like that?" she asked as she continued her lewd ride on his dick. She knew that she sounded like a whore, but she was past caring.

"Yeah, fuck ... ugh ... yeah, fuck yeah! Give me that married pussy," he said.

Her mind spun. "You like my married pussy?" she asked him as she rode him. Her words shocked her. They sounded like they came from someone else, but she knew that she had said them.

Jill was on the threshold of climaxing. He grabbed her breasts and squeezed them harshly, but it only turned her on to have her tits mistreated.

"Oh, you're a fucking whore!" he groaned.

"Oooooooo," she mewled. The man's words stung her but she knew they were true. She was giving him her married pussy. I'm so close to cumming!

"Stroke your cunt on my cock, you slut" he said.

Jill groaned deeply. For a moment, she pretended that she was working Tom's cock in her pussy. But the man neither felt like Tom, nor smelled like Tom or fucked like Tom. Yes, she told herself that the man fucked differently! He fucked like an animal!

But it was still satisfying!

"Do you like my... married... pussy?" she asked, her blue eyes flashing. "Do you like fucking my hot pussy?"

The rhythm of her ass on his dick was steady. She was seconds from an orgasm.

"Damn it, fuck me," Dan said.

He grabbed her ass with both hands and pumped furiously.

"Don't stop...don't stop...don't stop," the innocent blonde cried in humiliation! "Give me your big cock!"

"Oh, god, yes!" she chanted. "Oh, god, yeeeesss!"

Then the dam began to crack.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Jill gripped the man's arms. Her climax was coming!

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Her pussy was rapidly stroking up and down his rigid pole. Her blue eyes were glazed over and unseeing as she used the man's penis for her wanton pleasure.

Dan couldn't believe how she was transformed.

"You are one hot whore!" he groaned. "Ride my cock!"

He lay his hands very lightly on her ass cheeks so that he could feel her rhythmic pumping on his cock.

"Squeeze my cock, Jill. Give me your nasty tight pussy!"

He felt her pussy tighten around his tool in the rhythm of her thrusts.

She was completely uncaring about his vulgar and belittling words. She needed to cum. Then the dam burst with several of his thrusts!

"Ohhh! Ohhhhhhh! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiii iiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeee! Fuck meeeeeee! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaiiii iiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeee!"

Her hands gripped his arms hard as she climaxed on his cock. The orgasm was deep and complete and long lasting for the young woman! The man's large cock lodged deep inside her vagina intensified her climax.

GrantLee
GrantLee
1,850 Followers