Using My Best Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The winter night had already begun. I gave her some dignity back by laying out a black tank top and pink, silk panties on the bed for her wear. We dressed together. She still didn't look at me. I knew well that females have a routine after they shower, so I excused myself.

"I'm gonna make dinner. Make yourself beautiful and ready for bed."

I went to the kitchen, searching for something, anything to eat. Only with Naomi's guidance was a good enough cook. She taught me a lot. I wanted to surprise her and make her proud by doing a pasta carbonara. I got the water boiling and the ingredients out by the time she came to the kitchen. Without looking, she sat on a stool and waited patiently.

I excelled at cooking that night. Not only did it taste good, it looked decent too. We silently devoured good pasta and wine. I tried to imagine just me and her and an empty house, our house.

I couldn't. Not without Adam.

Still feeling in the generous mood, I helped her with the dishes. Afterwards, we watched tv. Her eyelids started to get heavy. I propped her up and took her collar off. Her head fell to my chest, then to my lap, where she fell asleep. I put my arm around her until I was tired. I picked her up and carried her upstairs. I took her to my room instead. There was no way I could sleep in their bed. I laid her down, stripped to my boxers, and fell asleep with her at my side.

I woke up feeling worse than the day before. I didn't mean to wake up with her in my arms. She was warm. It felt nice. I didn't get to sleep with a warm body next to me that often. When I tried to move away, she woke up. There wasn't a way to hide what I did, so I pulled my arms back. She got up and went to the master bedroom's bathroom. I threw on my shirt and jeans and sat outside their bathroom.

Her eyes were red and puffy. "What's wrong?"

"I don't know, Master," she mumbled.

"Tell me."

"I said I don't know!" Her eyes glared straight into mine when she screamed at me. We were both stunned. She bit her lip and looked back at the floor. I understood why she was angry. But I ordered her not to look at me. I had to do something about her outburst. I was pissed.

"I told you not to look at me." She didn't look regretful, just angry. I was going to take that dare she had given me too many times before. I grabbed the chair from the corner and set it at an empty space in the room. She glared and cursed that chair. I knew how much she hated it. "Naomi, come here now!" Her arms crossed. "NOW!"

She winced and trudged across the floor. Just as she was trained to do, she draped herself over my lap.

I let her have it.

I loved the feel of spanking a silk covered ass, but I had no sexual feelings that time. I was hurt, pissed off, and adamant about teaching her a lesson. Her legs kicked up every once in a while. She gasped and moved at every hard smack. She lost every bit of control she had enduring the pain. I trapped her hand and kicking legs.

"Pleaseees, stop..."

"No!" I spanked her faster. My hand stung like hell. She thrashed within her restraints. When I felt I was halfway done, I managed to pull down her panties.

"No!" she cried out and sobbed. I ignored her pleas.

"You're not getting away with this! I'm sick of you flirting with me when I can't have you!" She was bawling, and I wasn't letting up. "We're done being friends! After this, I don't want anything to do with you anymore!"

I stopped. She shook hard and wept as I kept her pinned down. My hand went to my own wet eyes. I didn't mean what I said. I couldn't live without her, even if she was only my best friend. I let her stand.

She rubbed her heated ass furiously. I stayed slumped in the chair, avoiding her eyes. She moved my arms aside and sat on my lap. I felt her tears soak my shirt. My arm held her tightly as she calmed down.

It was her idea. Not mine.

She held my face in her hands and kissed me. All of my control was gone. I kissed her back roughly. She gasped when she felt my growing member poke into her and kissed me harder. She stood me up, undressed me, and put a condom on me. Her eyes begged me.

On her back with legs spread, I climbed on top of her. Her eyes stayed on mine except when I hit the right spots. She would close her eyes and tilt her head back for a few seconds. I loved every second of being in her warm, slippery pussy. I didn't want it to end. I knew now what it was like be with a girl I really cared for. She inhaled sharply. I felt the flood of her juices and her tightening pussy. The look she gave me was one of love and gratefulness. I closed my eyes when I came.

I should have screamed at her again. "You should only look at Adam like that!" I wanted to yell. I faked a smile and kissed her, thinking that would be the last kiss I would ever give her.

One hour later, we were in the living room in the same position they were in the day before. Adam came in and nodded to me. I walked past him quickly. "Don't ever do that to her again," I said and left.

I won't go into details about the rest of the story. After that day there was bad news, a promise I didn't intend to keep, a death, running away briefly, and a marriage all while mourning. It was a test, and I passed. But I wished it didn't end like that. I didn't deserve her. I wanted to stay suffering if that meant making her happy. But over time, I learned she was happy with me. We both forgot our guilt. No more feelings of selfishness; it was what Adam wanted.

12