Using My Geeky Childhood Friend

Story Info
I discover my dominant side.
3.3k words
4.53
36.2k
60
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Shit, I'm dead!' I cried out in annoyance, the game's KO theme ringing in my ears. I threw the controller onto the carpet and turned on my stomach to look around at Peter, eyes narrowed, as he laughed heartily at my expense.

'You're so rude. You know I'll get you next time!'

'You're all talk Tamara. Just sit back and watch the master at work'.

His eyes were locked on the screen, thumbs twiddling the controls as he fought his next opponent.

While he was distracted, I let my eyes play over his features. His brow was furrowed in concentration, tongue protruding slightly between his teeth as he played. His expression reminded me of a child trying to write their name for the first time.

Ugh. I sighed and turned back around. I must be getting desperate if I was looking at Peter. My boyfriend and I had broken up several weeks ago, and I had been hard up ever since. Although, to tell you the truth, things hadn't been so hot when we were together either.

No, I only got laid when Will wanted to, which was a pitiful several times a month. On those rare occasions, he fumbled through some cursory foreplay, before shoving it into me and exploding within a couple of short minutes. I had always been left feeling empty and frustrated.

I felt anger rising in my stomach as the memories played through my head. Why did my pleasure always seem to be an afterthought? I'd never settle for that again.

In the heartbreak following the breakup, I had re-connected with Peter. We had been friends since we were kids; sharing a few geeky interests, but had drifted apart when Will and I became an item. I had missed him. He always made me laugh, and I felt safe back in his bedroom, emblazoned with film posters; shelves filled with comic books rising up the walls.

'Yesss!' Peter cried out victoriously as he levelled up.

I turned around to look at him again, this time letting my eyes play over his body. He was skinny alright, not muscle bound like Will, but it wasn't like that was any advantage in the end. His hair was dark, tousled and unstyled, and he had the hint of dark circles under his eyes from staying up all night playing games. Flushed with victory, a slanted grin played across his face. His fingers on the controller were long and well defined, moving expertly across the buttons.

Hmmm. There was certainly some potential there. Focussing once again on his fast moving fingers, I moved my ass slightly from side to side in my tight denim shorts. Scenarios played out in my mind, and they all concluded with me getting off for once. With Peter, I could take total control.

All I needed to do was sow the seeds.

'Mmmm, you're doing really well!' I commented, hoping to draw his eyes to my body. I rested my chin on my hands and pushed my ass slightly upwards off the floor. I hoped he would notice the bottom of each cheek edging out below the fabric, but I didn't yet dare glance around to check.

I casually kicked my bare feet up into the air behind me, crossing and re-crossing them, pointing my painted toes.

I feigned a yawn and rolled over onto my back, stretching my arms out straight and letting my breasts press upwards in my tank top. I rested my feet up on the bed he was leaning on, close to his shoulder, and angled my long bare legs to show them off to their best advantage.

I glanced over at his face and smiled inwardly at the results of my movements. Still trying to focus on the screen, Peter's eyes kept flicking over to my body, and I saw his Adam's apple jerk in a heavy gulp.

'Mmm, aren't you getting bored of that Petey', I drawled, moving my hands down over my hips, this time looking him directly in the eyes.

He couldn't look at me, but shifted on the carpet and crooked his leg up stiffly as if he was hiding something.

'I-I, well, I'm close to winning this one'.

I sat upright, legs folded under me, and leaned towards his face. I was aware of my tank top hanging down, revealing my cleavage as I moved.

'I think you would find it more interesting to look over this way, Petey'.

He froze, and somehow unable to disobey, Peter looked at me for the first time, slowly putting the controller aside as the losing theme rang out in the bedroom.

His dark eyes were wide and he was breathing fast, mouth hanging open slightly. He looked so...cute. And so helpless. I felt a twinge between my legs, and my nipples hardened as I caught him glancing down my top.

Impatient, I made a decision and swung my leg over to straddle him, feeling the denim of his jeans on my skin, and the warmth emanating from a prominent bulge between his legs which sent shivers running up my spine.

He flinched. 'Tamara, what are you doing?' his voice came out husky and broken with sharp breaths.

I put my arms over his shoulders and held his gaze. 'Haven't you ever...looked at me Peter?'

He looked away in shame 'No, we're, we're friends. I wouldn't'. But I felt a twitch against my shorts as he spoke.

'Don't worry, I'm single now. You can be honest. I've seen you look at me'.

'Well, you're pretty, I mean that's obvious. Anyone would -'

'Would you like to see more?'

He gulped again and his eyebrows furrowed, eyes dark and bright. 'Yes'.

I slowly reached around my shoulders to pull my tank top over my head, letting my breasts bounce out, encased in a pink lacy bra. I studied his face, dumbstruck like a child's as I reached behind my back and undid the clasp. Playfully, I grasped the loose cups in place with my hands.

'Are you ready to see them?'

His voice was lower this time. 'Please.'

I dropped the bra onto the carpet, letting my breasts spring free, nipples pink and erect, close to his panting mouth.

He let out a shivering groan as his eyes roved over them. His hands reached up -

'No touching. Only when I tell you to'.

Looking into my eyes for approval, he lowered them again. 'Put them behind your back, I want to be sure'.

He did so, only the bulge in his jeans jutting out as he leant back on the bed.

I slowly ground my ass over his crotch, noticing with pleasure as the bulge grew even harder. He moaned as my breasts moved tantalisingly close to his face, with only his hot breaths hitting the bare skin.

I could feel wetness growing in my panties as I studied his gaze. I felt so beautiful and powerful, knowing he would do anything I asked.

I stood up abruptly, eliciting a small yelp from Peter as my weight left his crotch. I placed a bare foot on his shoulder and commanded 'Lie down flat'.

Nodding, he edged down flat to the carpet, eyes moving all the time over my long legs and up to the narrow strip of denim between my legs.

As my pussy throbbed in anticipation, my shorts had grown uncomfortable. I turned my back and slowly inched my shorts and panties down my ass, leaning over so that the wet slit of my pussy faced Peter as he lay, arms prone by his sides.

'Oh Tamara, you look incredible' he breathed.

I thrilled at his words. Will never seemed to notice how I looked, or compliment me, however much I tried to impress him with new clothes or naughty underwear. But Peter, Peter was making me feel so good.

Heat was rising in my belly, and I knew exactly what I wanted. I moved over Peter so that my bare pussy was directly over his head on the carpet, and slowly crouched down, feeling my outer lips spread to reveal the flushed pink flesh.

'What do you think Petey, does it look good?'

'Ugghhh, it looks amazing. Please...'

'Please what?' I purred. 'What do you want to do?'

'Please let me lick it Tamara'.

'Hmm, since you asked so nicely.'

I crouched further, to feel with delight his hot breaths brushing my sensitive flesh, and then even further, until I could feel his outstretched tongue touch the inner lips.

I moaned and pressed myself against him. His tongue moved quickly and eagerly, lapping up and down from my innermost lips to my clitoris. I heard Peter's breath come out in shallow moans as my wetness leaked into his mouth, and he started thrusting his hips upwards, his crotch desperately trying to meet something in the empty air.

'How does it taste?' I moaned, lifting a little to allow him to speak and peering down at his flushed face, lips smeared in my wetness.

'So good Tamara, it's so sweet and sexy'.

I crouched to meet his tongue again. His frantic movements felt incredible, and I grasped my breasts, rocking back and forth over his face to get the sensation exactly where I needed.

'Ohhh, that feels good'.

Pleasure rising through me, I ground my pussy harder onto his lips, feeling his hot tongue circling my clitoris insistently.

'How would you feel if I came all over your face Peter?'

'Ahh Tamara, it would turn me on so much'. His muffled voice sent vibrations through me, and I felt his hands start to move to his groin.

'No, I told you no touching' I reminded in a singsong tone. Breathing heavily, he moved his hands quickly back to his sides, quickening the onslaught of his tongue against my most sensitive place.

Biting my lip, eyes squeezed shut; I felt his tongue driving me towards ecstasy. It was...right there... I couldn't bear it, it was so, so good. Until...ahhhhh!! The orgasm rolled over me and my body shook, mind blank, wetness gushing onto Peter's face.

Eyes still closed, I rested my hands on the carpet to get my balance and lifted my pussy free, feeling the air hit my sensitive flesh.

Peter didn't move but kept his eyes on me, breathing heavily with his mouth twitching into a cautious smile.

I stood up and walked towards the bathroom, smiling back at him.

'Take off your clothes and wait for me to come back.' I heard him stand up, scrambling to obey me as I left the room.

* * *

I strolled naked into the bathroom and turned on the tap, splashing the cold water over my face. I paused to gaze at my body in the mirror.

I felt...transformed. Before, when I had looked at myself, I saw only what Will thought I lacked. Breasts - too small. Hips - too wide. Thighs - too thick. But, thanks to the memory of Peter's expression as he looked at me with wild desire in his eyes, I saw a different view. I now saw pink, pointed nipples on pert breasts, a flat stomach, flared hips, a neat slit between my legs, and, turning, I wiggled a curved, full ass. I slapped a buttock lightly with my hand and watched it bounce, biting my lip.

Drunk on my reflection and the waves of afterglow still washing through me, I couldn't wait to get back to Peter. I needed more of this feeling.

I turned and walked back into the bedroom, halting to drink in the view before me. Peter was lying flat on the floor, arms behind his head, his long, lean, naked body stretched out below. His frame was skinny but elegantly formed, but the thing I couldn't take my eyes off was the huge cock springing up from his groin. It must have measured 8 inches, and seemed to have a mind of its own, twitching and pulsating in the light. It was curved and uncut, with a flushed pink colour and delicate veins running along its length.

I was transfixed, and immediately felt fresh wetness leaking from my pussy and down my inner thighs.

Sensing my gaze, Peter turned his head towards mine, looking at me with an intensity of desire I could hardly bear.

I wanted that cock. But I wanted to keep playing our game of control just as much.

Meeting his gaze, I walked slowly towards him and straddled his naked chest, facing away from him. My wet pussy touched his skin and I rocked back and forth.

'Can you feel how wet I am Petey'.

He groaned and I stared as his cock jumped and twitched in response.

'How does that make you feel?'

'Ugghh, Tamara, I need to put it inside you, please!'

I laughed lightly, still smearing my juices on his chest, aware of his gaze on my round ass.

'You know Petey, I deserve the best. And I'm not going to put it inside me until you're as hard as you can get. Do you understand?'

'Yes, yes I understand, but Tam, I think I'm harder than I've ever been, I think I'm ready don't you think?'

I snaked my hand down, gently rubbing his happy trail with my fingertips, eliciting moans and pants as I moved closer to the root of his cock.

'Mmm, let's see. But, you know Petey, your cock isn't half bad'.

'Really? Oh please, please touch it!'

As I moved two fingers either side of the root of his cock, gently squeezing, his hips jutted frantically upwards, desperate to meet my touch.

I withdrew my hand and gazed at the thick pre-cum streaming from the exposed tip, so much now that it was dripping steadily onto his stomach.

I reached out a finger and tapped the tiny slit playfully. Then I playfully hooked it around the head, pulled it down and released to let it spring up again, bouncing through the air. It was a magnificent sight; this cock was big alright. My pussy's need was getting urgent now - I could feel the walls clenching, unbearably empty.

Controlling myself for the time being, I delicately stroked Peter's cock from root to tip with two fingers, then rubbed them slowly around the velvet skin of his balls. Following an instinct, I pinched the skin roughly and Peter yelped in pain, but his cock still dripped in pleasure.

All my teasing had certainly had an effect. Huge before, Peter's cock had grown even bigger, straining and pulsing in tune with his frantic moans.

'Please Tamara, I've never been so hard, I feel like I'm going to pass out. I need to feel your pussy so bad'.

'Aww, well since you've been such a good boy I think I'll take pity on you. Even if it's just to stop your pathetic noises'.

I stood up and turned around, before crouching until my dripping pussy was hovering directly over his throbbing cock.

Delighting at his stricken expression, I ran my hands over my body and squeezed my breasts, pulling and pinching the nipples. I was determined to torture him to the last.

'Say please Petey. Beg for what you want'.

'Please Tamara, please give me your beautiful pussy. I can't bear to wait anymore!'

Smiling, I finally lowered until the tip moved into my entrance. I gasped at its width, but continued, feeling the head stretch out my walls. Electric shocks ran through my body: I had never experienced a cock like this.

Peter's eyes had closed in ecstasy, mouth open and hands trembling, still locked by his sides. With some difficulty, I pressed the huge cock all the way inside, feeling it hit deeper than I had ever felt before. I moaned in delight and my fingers reached towards my pussy, rubbing my clitoris until my walls clenched around him.

All the way in now, I rocked slowly back and forth, waves of pleasure rolling through me as the head hit at my deepest point again and again.

Then I lifted my hips and slammed them down for the first time, trying to smother my cries of pleasure.

'Oh Petey, this cock is mine now. No one else is having it.'

But my words fell on deaf ears. Dark hair falling over his face, Peter was panting uncontrollably, muscles straining in bliss. Wait - he was twitching a little too much, and in alarm I felt his cock pulsating more and more.

I cried out in an authoritative tone 'Peter, don't you dare. You do not have permission to come!'

It was already too late. Peter let out a long, wild moan, hips bucking, and I felt a torrent of hot seed spilling deep inside me. I was furious, my own orgasm just around the corner.

I slapped him hard with both hands on his chest, eliciting a groan of pain and staining his flesh a dark pink. 'You do not come before me Peter. My pleasure is more important than yours'.

I tweaked his nipples savagely, and leaned down, glaring at him accusingly.

'I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, it just felt so incredibly good. Your pussy felt so good.'

I started to calm, and rocked back, noticing that his cock hadn't wilted inside me.

He noticed it as well, and gazed up at me with hopeful eyes. 'You see, I'm still hard, I don't know how, it's never happened, but please, I want to keep going.'

'Tell me Petey, tell me how my pussy feels'.

I slowly rubbed my clitoris as I spoke, moving up and down his cock as the pleasure built within me.

'It feels, it feels so warm. So hot. And tight. I can feel it clenching around me, ahh.'

'Go on'.

'It feels, better than anything I've ever felt. I love it. I can't stand how good it feels. It feels like I'm going to go crazy.'

'What would you do, to be able to keep fucking this pussy, Peter'.

'Anything, I would do anything for you Tamara. Just tell me what you want, anytime. Please, just please let me keep fucking you.'

I felt more beautiful and powerful than ever at his words, and with his hard cock slamming into my pussy as his hips met my movements, another orgasm was rising in my belly. I closed my eyes and moved faster, rubbing the hot button of my clitoris, slick wetness flowing out of my entrance. It was so deep, so good, and it was mine. I controlled it; I controlled the whole of him. For my pleasure. Whatever pleasure I wanted. My, my...ahhhhh!

My orgasm broke and I cried out, voice ringing around the walls. Fireworks went off inside my head and I gripped my hands on Peter's chest as I rocked uncontrollably on top of him.

In surprise, I heard his voice cry out to meet mine, and another gush of seed released inside me, spilling out white on our bare flesh and onto the carpet. His cock pulsed a final time and finally began to wilt as he flung his arm over his eyes, heart beating fast beneath my fingers.

I pulled my hips up, letting his cock flop out onto his stomach, and laid down beside him, looking up at the ceiling.

We lay there, breath slowing, for a few moments, before I felt a laugh escape my lips.

He turned his head to face me, quizzical. 'What's so funny?'

'You should have seen your face, you looked so dumb. Oh please, please Tamara!' I mocked him, smiling wickedly.

With an evil smirk, he poked me in the ribs, before I quickly retaliated, rolling to face him and firmly grasping my hand around his spent testicles.

He gasped and froze, eyes wide staring into mine.

'That's more like it. These belong to me now and don't you forget it'. And we both knew that I was right.