Using Sandy

Story Info
Wife helps close a business deal
4.1k words
4.13
346.4k
39
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tim Smith
Tim Smith
665 Followers

Bill Griffin and his wife Sandy had been in Las Vegas for just two days when they had been invited to a private card game put on by a customer off Bill’s company. Sandy had spent hours preparing for the occasion in the hotel room while Bill worked out the last minute details with a few business associates in the Casino lounge. This would be a monumental evening for Bill and his wife to make inroads with a large firm that had been holding out on signing for a large contract that would all but double their accounts receivables.

Bill slipped quietly into the room as Sandy struggled to decide what to wear for the evening.

“What do you think honey? Just how much attention do you think we need this evening”?

Bill and Sandy had scored before with customers by showing off Sandy’s assets a bit and this was definitely the big one as far as business deals went. Bill smiled nervously and replied, “well babe these guys are not just here in town to gamble, that’s for sure”. Sandy dug deeper in her suitcase and retrieved a black sack that contained a surprise that she had intended to wear for Bill at some point on the trip. Sandy could feel a hot flash come over her with the thought of wearing it for a room full of men. Sandy quietly exited the room to the bathroom carrying with her the sack thinking “what the hell I guess I will find out just how bad my husband wants the contract”, a test of sorts for Her and Bill both. Sandy had met two of the men the night before and considered them very good looking and gentleman like making her decision easier to consider being dressed in such a fashion in front of them, or perhaps under dressed that is.

Bill’s jaw dropped as Sandy walked back into the room wearing a short leather skirt with black stockings, black four-inch heels and a flimsy black top showing off a black strapless bra all but not containing her large natural breasts. The top was just dark enough to slightly conceal Sandy’s nipples from being visible through the top. Sandy stood blushing in silence and raised the short skirt ever so slightly exposing a black thong just barely covering her freshly shaven mound.

Bill’s head was swimming as he found himself speechless as his eyes made contact with his wife’s.

It was a moment stopped in time and in their marriage.

Sandy spoke first feeling the tension in the room and asked, “well what do you think honey, is this sexy enough for them”? Bill realized just now his wife’s willingness and devotion to do whatever it took to help him with this deal, the largest yet for his young business. Bill smiled and approved while surprised at his own arousal at the prospect of other men seeing this much of his wife.

Bill ushered his beautiful wife out the door fending off the temptation to throw her down on the bed and take her right on the spot. Sandy’s legs shook beneath her as they rode a few floors down in the elevator staring blankly at the doors in front of her as if they would open to no floor at all and she would fall a thousand feet to her death. Sandy snapped out of her thoughts as her husband ushered her out of the elevator and down the long hall to a room marked 3487. Bill knocked several times and one of the men that Sandy had met prior opened the door smiling at Bill and asked them to come on in. Almost immediately the man’s eyes were all over Sandy, as he struggled not to trip over himself closing the door behind them.

Sandy scanned the room as she blushed seeing only the two men she had met already plus one younger man that she had not yet been introduced to. The young man was only moments crossing the room, his eyes never leaving her gaze as he reached out for her hand and introduced himself as Tom Farel the owner of the Company looking at buying exclusively from Bill’s business.

Sandy felt the heat of blush move through out her chest then up to her face as she shook his hand as all eyes were now on her as she stood frozen in his gaze. Tom smiled and asked that she sit with them while they played cards as they all gathered around the table and took their seats.

The game started off innocently enough as every one got more comfortable chatting and playing cards. Two hours later Sandy was giggling at every joke and returning flirtatious comments to the three strangers and her husband. Bill knew Sandy had drank more than usual to numb up to the situation and was now wondering weather this was a good idea or not as Sandy wiggled off to the bathroom not knowing her bare ass was visible to all the men as she walked away from them.

Bill blushed a bit and started some idle chat as the men smiled checking their cards.

The silence was broken as Sandy returned to her seat showing a great deal of cleavage as she bent foreword to sit. After a few more hands Tom’s two associates kindly bowed out of the game as the stakes began to get a little rich for their blood as they put it. Ten or fifteen minutes later they had both retired to their own rooms leaving just Tom, Bill and his wife. The conversation became more personal between Tom and Bill’s wife Sandy as she asked weather or not he had ever been married. Tom explained that he had never run into the right woman but if he did she would be a lot like Sandy.

Tom then complimented her on her outfit and told her she was the sexiest woman he had saw thus far in Vegas.

Sandy blushed, smiled and took a long drink from her glass adding to her newfound bravery in the conversation. The talk continued in the same direction for twenty or so minutes before Bill laid down his cards calmly saying, “Fold”. Tom smiled in silence then spoke out in a soft voice strait at Bill. “Lets cut to the chase Bill, You need the account and I need what I need” as he looked over at Sandy.

One hand, I win and get Sandy for the night and she will need to close the deal herself, you win and the deal is closed and Sandy does as she wishes, leaves or stays.

Bill was without words as he gazed from Tom to his Beautiful wife then back again.

Breaking the silence Sandy responded, “Ok”, No Bill It’s all right I can do it, and It should be my choice anyway not yours. Sandy couldn’t believe what she had just said and poured her glass full of gin and started to down it with one eye on Her husband hoping their marriage had not just came to an end.

Bill realizing he was no longer in the driver’s seat nodding his head then picked up the cards he had been dealt. Tom now did the same while smiling as if he knew the outcome of the game even at that point.

To Sandy’s amazement Bill then laid his cards on the table saying in a subdued voice, “fold”. This to Sandy was as much of a sign of her husbands wishes, as she needed.

Tom stood, while laying down his cards and asked Bill to the door, saying, “well I guess we had better get started then with that little wife of yours, oh and leave the contract with us”

Bill handed Tom the contract from his briefcase as he walked out the door taking one last look at his beautiful wife then turned and went. The door closed behind him and Bill then heard several locks being clicked as he walked away.

Sandy sat silent at the table as Tom returned from the door, “Sandy you will do exactly as told or you will walk out that door with a torn contract back to your husband, do you understand”. Sandy shook her head while looking downward and said, “Yes”.

Tom walked to the couch and sat in the middle asking Sandy to rise and remove her clothing. Sandy stood and did as told slowly stepping out of the skirt then slipping off the top, stopping momentarily as Tom said, “all of it or your out”.

Sandy blushed and removed the rest of her clothes as Tom watched her full natural breasts swing free of the confines of the strapless bra and then her step free of the thin black panties that had just barely covered her mound throughout the evening, teasing the men to no end.

“legs apart arms at your sides” Tom ordered, Sandy complied now realizing her place as submissive if she was to close the deal.

Tom admired her freshly shaved patch and puffy nether lips falling down from her open V. Tom as well noted her breasts were as he had suspected with nipples jutting slightly out to the sides with nice natural slopes outward calling out to be toyed with. Tom placed his knees together ordering her to put one leg on each side of him standing over him with her hands on the wall above him, Sandy moved into place as Tom forced her legs farther apart and up against the couch front as Sandy’s view of Tom disappeared below her breasts and she stared now at the wall in front of her. Sandy’s body was now positioned for Tom as an open display for his amusement as she felt his first touch on each side of her breasts below her armpits.

Sandy Griffins breathing became jagged as Tom began to explore her body at will with his hands, her breasts just inches from his forehead. Tom could smell her sweat aroma coming from her body as she now began to expire from the onset of the situation she found herself in.

Bill sat in their room wondering what would befall his beautiful wife in his absence as he poured himself the first of many drinks from the mini bar.

He had heard stories of Tom’s Dominance with women but had not considered to be thinking on the terms of his wife Sandy in that situation. Tom continued to play Sandy like a fine instrument as she shook now above him, struggling to keep her footing as he now with one hand rolled one of her nipples while with the other brought moisture up to her clit from her wet cleft teasing her as she rocked her hips in front of him.

Sandy Now arched her back even more as her stomach touched Tom’s face, her body shaking uncontrollably as Tom now began to explore her insides with his fingers while now getting rougher with her tits, slapping them from all sides with his open palm.

Sandy instinctively at this point of arousal spread her legs even more to give Tom access to penetrate her even deeper if he wished as she hung on the edge of an orgasm, now in her mind owned by this man, here and now.

Two hours had passed as Bill sat with another drink watching a movie trying not to think of his wife’s plight when suddenly the phone range. Bill almost jumped from his skin as he reached to answer it.

Bill it’s Tom, I thought it only appropriate we work some last minute details out over the phone I will put your wife on and we can talk through her, after all that was the deal, she would close the contract.

A silence then a click came across the phone as Bill could now hear someone breathing heavy on the other end. Bill asked who is this, “its me me , Hunnnnn, oh god” what is wrong, “nothing nothing is wrong”.

Another click came across the line and Tom spoke over her last words saying he had put his hands free head set on Sandy on the account of her hands being a little tied up right now.

Bill was silent as his mind was invaded with visions of his wife shackled in some form with this mad man in control. Hun he wants toooo, oh god, to nock a couple dayeeee, s, shit oh god off the delivery times, oh god to much. Sandy, Sandy are you ok, He’s way, way way teeeeeee, n for an answer, I god hun hurry please. OK OK tell him OK. He says OK god please, ohhhhh.

Sandy, Sandy what is he doing to you, tell me. Hun I can’t I justtttt, Fuck OK OK OK, he wants me to tell you. He has this stuff, I don’t know, EEEEEE, oh god he had a whole suitcase full of stuff like we saw that one time in that store we went to on fifth, fifthEEEEEEE, Ha Ha Ha , no its to BIGGGGGG.

Are you tied up Sandy Hun are you. YES GOD YES. Oh god its humming, its GOD , gargle gulp gulp.

Bill her mouth is busy I’m going to lay the phone on her stomach while you think about those accounts receivable penalties a bit. Bill could then hear a muffled hum coming from the phone as well as his wife whining, moaning and ever so often choking. Bill could hear sandy gasp for air and beg for release.

Still thinking of those penalties Bill, Tom asked in the other line as he could still hear Sandy moaning.

I will call you back in a few minutes, click.

Bill was mortified as the line went dead.

An hour later the phone rang and Bill hesitantly answered it not knowing if he could take any more of this.

The voice on the other end was Tom and simply said, “you have e-mail” then the receiver went dead.

Bill rushed to his Laptop and turned it on, an eternity passed it seemed before Bill was online and logged into his e-mail. You have 1 message, Bill quickly clicked on it and it began to download picture below the text.

Subject: Thought you would like some high lights of the evening so far

Message: see pics below :-)

The first was Sandy naked in a frisk position in front of the couch facing the wall with her legs wide spread and her hands on the wall in front of her. Something was hanging from each breast in front of her, like fishing weights and Bill could see her exposed pussy and ass as well because of her bent position to reach the wall. On her ass was written, “wife slut” with some kind of marker. Her pussy lips were swollen and her ass hole seemed wet with what looked like oil.

The next one was her in the same stance only this time a small white vibrator was pushed deep in her ass.

The next was taken from the floor below her as Tom pushed a big fat artificial cock in her pussy while snapping the shot. Bill now could see the weights swinging from her breasts and the fact they were attached to her nipples pulling them down and distorting her beautiful breasts.

For the first time Bill began to feel aroused oddly enough looking at pictures of his own wife in another room with another man being treated like a slut. The last Picture jolted Bill back to reality, it was the coffee table in Tom’s Hotel room covered with sex toys and Bondage equipment.

The picture was large covering the screen of his laptop as he panned from right to left looking over the items. There had to be 15 different types of vibrators varied in size from the small one he had seen in his wife’s ass to one the size of a mans fist. There was also cuffs, chains, ball gags, rope and a small box with wires coming from it to three alligator clips and one large and one small metal dildo. Bill realized he had no idea what that item was as well as what affect it would have on his wife.

Bill was jolted to life by the ring of the phone and quickly answered it. It was his wife’s voice he heard on the other end, “BILL OH GOD, hun oh he wants to make a, OH Shitttttttttt, EEEEEEEEEEEEE. Stop oh please I can’t take any more”. “What is he doing damn it” Bill asked concerned for his wife and now also with a perverse curiosity as he walked back to the Laptop for some visual aid in the conversation.

Sandy took a deep breath and said, “ ok he wants to, oh god to, LOWER OH Shitt, the price of Item 36, FUCK, Eeeeeeeeeeeeee, grunt, grunt, he says get your email again and think about it. The phone went dead as Bill heard his wife saying, “No Not That I’ll do any thing please”.

The laptop played a happy tone as new mail arrived in Bills mailbox. Bill rushed to it and clicked on the message. The first picture was of Sandy tied naked on a chair, her legs pulled wide apart over the stuffed arm rests with ankle cuffs tied to the back short legs it appeared. Her arms were tied somehow behind the chair heaving her chest out in front of her in a lewd display. Bill could see the head set now, taped in place on her head as her mouth was partially open as if she was talking. Her ass hug free below her fully exposing her private area for whatever the madman would want to do with it.

The next picture jolted Bill a little as some of the sex toys had been laid around the chair and a large dildo was wet and lying below her swollen sex. Bill peered close at her pussy, as it appeared it had been through some serious trauma. Her pussy hung open and flush with color with her clit larger than he had thought a woman was capable of. Next to the large artificial cock that must have been 10 inches long was a smaller white vibrator. Sandy’s head hung down now as if she had just been through something traumatic.

Bill noticed as well his wife’s breasts were red all over the ends and sides and it was obvious to Bill, Tom had been busy with those as well.

The next picture was of His wife spread eagle on the bed, her arms and legs tied to all four corners with the devise he had seen earlier on the table with all the wires laying between her legs.

This time Sandy was gagged and with two large couch cushions beneath her back bending her backwards and raising her stomach towards the ceiling. Bill could see her open sex still flush from use and her ass hole covered with some kind of oil perhaps. Bill panned down for the next picture only to find a link and text saying go here to see how this devise works and think about item number 36.

Bill clicked on the Link and a browser appeared and began to load a picture from the site. Bill peered at the URL at the top of the screen that said electrosex something or other. Bill had heard of such things but was not well versed in these types of fetishes but feared he would be soon enough.

The picture had loaded and Bill found it hard to pan down, fearing to see his wife’s fate. Bill gasped as the picture filled the screen. A woman was tied similar to Sandy in the last picture and had the larger metal vibrator in her pussy and the smaller in her ass. As for the three clips, two were on her nipples and one attached to her clit. The woman strained against her bonds as a man twisted the knob on the small black box. Bill minimized the screen and stared back at the picture of his wife in horror.

Bill jumped as the phone rang again answering it immediately on the first ring. It was just Tom this time and asked that Bill come back to his room to sign the contract changes in person and also said, “any funny stuff and no deal, understand?” Bill said yes and quickly laid down the receiver gathering a few things.

Bill was at Tom’s door in moments, peering at his watch the time was three AM. Bill stood for a moment listening at the door, surprising himself with this perverse action but at this point realizing that the bulge in his pants seemed to tell of an unknown fetish of his own. Bill could hear moaning then a slap, slap, slap then more high pitch moaning. Grunts began to emanate from behind the door then a high pitch squeal. Bill stood for a while and listened but eventually could stand no more as the noise from the room grew to a feverish pitch. Bill knocked on the door more than several times before the noise finally came to a halt. Bill heard a door closing somewhere in the room as footsteps came his way.

Tom opened the door and asked he come in. Tom wore only his briefs as he closed the door behind Bill.

“she’s quite amazing that woman of yours, I think we can do business for years to come buddy”.

Bill said nothing as he gazed about the room walking towards the very table his own wife had been tied next to in one of the pictures. The door to the bedroom was closed and Bill knew his beautiful wife was behind it gazing in that direction as he sat at the table. “Oh that, yes she’s there, do you want it open”.

Bill knew Tom was toying with him but felt as if it was Tom’s game now, that was for sure as Bill said, “yes please”. Tom walked to the door and while opening it he told Bill, “she’s still mine until the contract is signed, remember that”. Bill’s eyes bulged as he saw Sandy still in that tied position on the two cushions with her open crotch facing the open door. Sandy was filled with the two metal plugs, one in her ass the other in her pussy. All the clips had been attached just as the picture on the web site, one on her clit the others on her nipples. Tom now said, “She doesn’t know you’re here I have her blind folded and covers over her ears, want to see closer”. Bill stood without saying a word and walked towards the room seeing now his wife’s head covered in leather from ears to eyes and gagged as well.

Tim Smith
Tim Smith
665 Followers
12