Using Soap as Punishment

Story Info
How to use soaping as an effective adjunct punishment.
1.5k words
4.2
91.6k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soap has long held a special place among the punishments imposed by mothers to punish misbehaving offspring of all ages. It also proves to be an excellent option for governesses who are responsible for disciplining charges of all ages. Here we are only considering its use with those who are 18 years or older. But as with many traditional nursery punishments, it becomes highly embarrassing when a disciplinarian—parent or governess—resorts to its use with adults who have been naughty.

There are two main types of soap punishment. One is insertion of a soap bar into the mouth, with the recipient required to retain the soap in his or her mouth for a specified or indefinite time. The second is insertion, usually of thin sticks of soap, of the soap anally.

Soap is most commonly employed as a punishment for use of unacceptable language, especially the two most heinous four-letter words. "You need your mouth washed out" is a frequently-uttered statement that precedes the punisher's imposing the punishment, usually in the mouth.

It is most effective if the disciplinarian first rubs the soap using hot water to work up a warm lather. Leaving as much of the lather on the soap bar as possible, the bar can then be inserted in the open mouth of the offender. It should be moved around within the mouth and then the bar should be left projecting from the mouth, with the offender being required to hold it in place with his or her teeth.

While the soap bar may be removed after a certain time, being required to hold the bar with the teeth while being spanked, for example, is a good ancillary punishment. Normally, the offender is warned that there will be severe consequences—possibly added punishment such as caning—if the soap bar is allowed to drop from the mouth.

When the soap bar is removed, the offender should not be allowed to rinse for a further period of time. This means that the lather will remain in the mouth and the punishment in effect will continue since the harsh taste of the soap will remain until a mouth-rinsing is permitted.

Soap punishment is highly embarrassing because it is associated with juvenile discipline. The second form—anal insertion—is especially shameful because it exposes the private parts to view of anyone who has been permitted to observe the punishment. The offender may be bent over or on a chair and ordered to hold his or her bottom cheeks open.

This position will focus attention on the male or female genitalia as well as the anus itself, which few enjoy having others see. Insertion should be done slowly, both to prolong the exposure and to make it easier to get the soap stick into the rectum. Care needs to be taken not to jab it in as there is a danger of piercing the rectal walls. If a thin stick of soap has been cut from the bar, it can be inserted much as a rectal thermometer.

By inserting slowly, the anal ring will be lubricated by the soap and it will be easier to get the entire stick inside. Leaving it sticking out will cause more embarrassment but also may lead to the offender's excreting or expelling the soap stick before it is time for it to be removed.

This makes the use of a soap stick inserted anally different from figging, which involves inserting a carved stick of ginger anally. The ginger must be carved to remove the rough skin and also to prepare the ginger so that the warmth of the rectum will stimulate the release of juices from the ginger that will sting internally. The soap stick, if prepared by floating it in a small bowl of warm water, will be warm enough to sting the inner walls without further preparation.

The ginger stick is also inserted with a significant length—at least two inches—left protruding from the anus. This is done to allow easy extraction of the ginger. The soap stick may be removed by use of fingers or instructing the offender to excrete the soap stick by simulating the effort to excrete a bowel movement.

Psychologically, use of soap serves to embarrass the offender by focusing attention on his or her use of a naughty word or words. The punishment is almost always accompanied by scolding along the lines of "I must wash your naughty mouth out with soap to stop you from using such bad words" and anal insertion naturally relates to the dirtiest part of the body.

Mouth soaping is both uncomfortable and creates a very unpleasant taste in the mouth of the offender. Anal insertion of soap results in a stinging sensation inside the anus which should have a salutary effect on encouraging avoidance of bad language. A frequent side effect of anal soaping is stimulation of the bowel, resulting in an imminent need to pass a bowel movement.

The mother or governess may respond to pleas for toilet access by summarily telling the offender that he or she will have to wait and "hold it in" and to emphasize denial of immediate toilet access, it is useful and very discouraging to the offender to order him or her to pull up his or her undershorts or panties.

Should the offender be unable to exercise control over his or her bowels, it will be even more embarrassing if he or she defecates into the shorts or panties. Extra punishment may be in order for this failure, of course, and many disciplinarians would opt for spanking the miscreant over the bulging shorts or panties.

Alternatively, the offender may be required to remove underclothing so that any failure to hold it in will result in everyone watching the punishment seeing the bowel movement emerge from the anus and fall to the floor.

Because of the juvenile associations with soap used as a punishment, it is especially shame-inducing when some sort of role reversal is involved. A parent may have uttered one of the bad words and the son or daughter will use this as the pretext for soaping the offender's mouth or, less frequently, imposing anal insertion.

Disciplinarians who make use of soaping as an ancillary punishment may opt to have the soap on display which the soap sticks have been cut and are placed in warm water. Seeing the soap and realizing that it will be readily available should the offender curse or use a naughty word will increase the tension which will normally pervade the punishment scene.

Often mouth soaping is specified as the punishment for a first offense of cursing or bad language. The disciplinarian should be prepared at the time the forbidden words are uttered to order the offender to accompany the punisher to the nearby bathroom or kitchen where the soap bar may be run under hot water so that a lather can be worked up. Often observers are surprised and impressed when the disciplinarian and offender return with the soap bar sticking out of the offender's mouth.

Preparation of several soap sticks and having them available in a bowl of water will allow them to be utilized for second and subsequent offenses. The offender should be warned that this will be the punishment if he or she curses or uses a bad word after the first time. Fear of the stinging that will result from anal insertion of the soap is likely to cause prolonged pleading and apologizing immediately after the offender says the naughty word.

It will be important for the disciplinarian to deny such appeals as the punishment will only be effective if the offender learns that it will be imposed immediately after any offense of this kind. In addition to the two well-known four-letter words, use of slang words associated with the male or female genitalia other than the anatomically correct terms of penis and vagina (or vulva or scrotum, far less commonly spoken) should be treated in the same manner as would be uttering the four-letter words.

Although use of soaping as punishment will result in very unpleasant taste in the mouth that will linger for some time after removal of the soap bar and even after rinsing is allowed, and stinging inside the anus will also persist after removal of a soap stick, there appear to be no lasting bad effects of use of soap in these ways.

Some disciplinarians opt for another alternative to use of soap for punishment—an ointment such as oil of wintergreen or Ben-Gay or even toothpaste may be lightly rubbed on the female labia or the male penis or scrotum, or on or in the anus of either sex. This administration will also cause a stinging sensation comparable to the use of soap in this manner. To ensure continued impact of the administration, the offender may be required to pull up his undershorts or her panties.

The proficient governess or disciplinarian will recognize that the use of soap is quite effective, is without lasting effects, and serves to intensify punishment such as castigation with hand, strap, paddle, or cane. Usually the person being punished will react to being told they will be soaped in either way by pleading for remission and promising good behavior. He or she may argue that this child's punishment is inappropriate for an adult. The punisher should respond that when the offender behaves like a naughty child, this kind of punishment is entirely proper.