USL Examiners Roster

Story Info
A look into the USL's special wrestler division.
1.6k words
4.14
5.9k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
USLMAN
USLMAN
49 Followers

Author's note (Please read): First and foremost, I am deeply sorry over how damn long this stuff has been taking. I've been distracted by school, games, other stories that aren't pure smut and won't likely be put here. But probably the biggest cause of delay over USL is actually my idea of changing the story process a bit.

You see, as I tried stating in the first match, I wanted to sort of make a story out of this. And the hardest part for me doing that with how I currently am is that it jumps all over the place with different characters all the time. I'm horrible at writing like that and it honestly upsets me over the delays.

So as a way to try and fix how my poor schedule timing, I'm going to try and see how writing in the perspective of one character over multiple. It will be of a male wrestler's perspective, as a means of working with all of the characters I've made. And as I've been saying over constantly, I'm trying to make it an actual story and not just purely the wrestling matches. Although the matches will still be plenty in numbers.

Once again I'm sorry over the delay and my only return for the patience is one last roster. Any characters added in from here won't be listed in their own roster, and will likely be added into the story through introduction. It mostly depends on how I plan on organizing.

*****

Basic summary: The Examiners are a set of wrestlers meant to test the over all specialties of both the male and female wrestlers of the USL. They have a set design to represent each level of them, each testing the different tier of the wrestlers. However, the true purpose of the Examiners is simply to test the potential entertainment of each individual.

An example is how when testing a female wrestler, they see how efficient their holds are, how quickly they can get out of a hold and how well they can deal in certain situations. The same is with male wrestlers, however clearly with a much stricter process, as they have to clearly be willing to go against opponents with a clear gap in skill.

The most important note of the Examiners is how their identities are kept secret from just about everyone. Only Mira, Mari, and a select few know each of the Examiner's true information. Fans have theories on who they are, but most are often to be wrong. Both in public and even private matches, Examiners are ordered to wear a mask in order to keep them secret better.

Most aren't allowed to participate in public matches, their main purpose to test the wrestlers before setting them to a roster. However those that see if the wrestlers may be moved up a tier are meant to publicly see how the enjoyment they can bring to the table.

_____________________________________________________________

(Classified) Name: Mari Hekla

(Public) Ring Name: Tome

Gender: Female

Race: Human (Japanese)

Age: 23

Height: 5'5

Weight: 138 lbs.

Hair: Long brown (dyed)

Eyes: Green (contacts)

Style: Any

Preferred moves: Retains certain moves for certain tests, changing them based on wrestler and match type.

Personality: In a lot of ways, Mari is the polar opposite of her sister. She often remains focused on her job at hand, taking the role as manager and Examiner within the USL very seriously. In truth though, she much would rather focus on managing the USL rather than actively participating.

History: Obviously, Mari is Mira's sister, however that is not set as known due to the secrecy behind Mari's identity. No one aside from business partners meet with her, and her last name is kept secret from the public. Both sisters agreed on the thought that the manager is related to one of the wrestlers and is even technically a part of the league as well.

But even then, Mari sets herself ready on both her jobs, skilled both in an office as well as in the ring. With her position as Examiner, Mari had made it her goal to become as efficient of a wrestler as she could, focusing on the future of the league. Her skill had risen to a high caliber, a natural gift for the sport that once she reached her current level, she set it simply as that.

One of the things she's learned about herself however is her lustful desire. Much like her sister, Mari possesses a high amount of lust, wanting pleasure above all else. She's better at keeping it down, but much like Mira it will eventually come above all else and make her focus on nothing else but that. This keeps her focused on public matches, relying on her most trusted referee to stop her should she start going overboard.

Attire: Vertically stripped black and white bra and panties, along with a white mask that covers most of her head, leaving an opening for her eyes, mouth, and ponytail haircut.

_____________________________________________________________

(Classified) Name: Rayfia Ghana

(Public) Ring Name: Fi

Gender: Female

Race: Human (European)

Age: 27

Height: 5'6

Weight: 142 lbs.

Hair: Short white

Eyes: Light grey

Style: Any

Preferred moves: Sexual moves, smothers, submissions

Personality: Rayfia is known as the woman a few words within the USL. And unlike most of the women among it, she is a set follower on each of the rules that Mira and Mari have created. But even then, she is often seen as a fair person, giving her "opponents" time to recover after certain moves. And among all other things, she is completely loyal to Mari, following every order she directly gives.

History: In the early days of her childhood, Rayfia learned quickly that she was quiet a unique person. When she was ten she proved to have physical strength that most adults could reach, something she kept completely secret from anyone. It was raw and untapped, and most of all she was nervous to use it. An ideal that her mother taught her was to not bring harm to anyone, so she kept this clear dangerous ability away from others.

Flash forward years later and Rayfia's life took a down spiral. Her parents had died in a car crash, leaving her alone and with little choices to go through. It wasn't until she had met Mari and Mira that things turned up, as the two had shown great kindness and help the girl fix her ruined life.

When Mira had created the USL, Rayfia saw this as a way to repay the life long debt she felt she owed the sisters, signing up as a referee. She was given the job easily, as she had followed every single thing they told her since they met, never questioning them. With the risk of the job, Mira had trained Rayfia, something she does with all of the referees.

Over time, however, Rayfia's skill had seemed to adapt even past Mira, as in one match her untapped strength and new skills completely overwhelmed Mira. This lead the two to offer the job as a wrestler, one of which she declined. Not wanting to let such an important piece go to waste, Mari had thrown out the idea of being an Examiner.

At first she was against it, but when Mari said how important the role is for the USL, it had completely changed her mind. Set on assisting her saviors, she now evaluates and wrestles potential candidates specifically for high-tier, while also being the referee for the several risky wrestlers, being trusted enough to handle things if it goes too far.

Attire: Vertically stripped black and white one-piece swimsuit and kneepads. Along with a black mask that serves the same purpose as the other Examiners.

_____________________________________________________________

(Classified) Name: Linea Herm

(Public) Ring Name: Renee

Gender: Female

Race: Nekomata

Age: 300-399?

Height: 5'1

Weight: 125 lbs.

Hair: Short light brown

Eyes: Red

Style: Any

Preferred moves: Sexual moves, smothers, trickery

Personality: Linea is often known as a free spirit, looking for the next exciting thing to take up her life. She's a more here and now type of girl, finding only the present to be important compared to the past or future. But she's also quite the seductress, using her voluptuous figure and alluring voice to make sure the boys are ready for the next romp.

History: Not much could be gathered on Linea, not much past her race and her age. She never said her exact age, however due to Nekomata's growing a tail every century has led to gather she's over three hundred, given her four tails. However it is clear that she's been traveling a lot in order to find excitement in her life.

She had at least stated she left her village purely because it had grown very boring to her. She vows never to return and to only keep moving forward with excitement until the end reaches her.

For quite some time now, she's been interacting with humans to get such excitement. She's said to have been fighting in various underground leagues, using the limited rules to gain a rush of excitement. When she found out about the USL, she had originally volunteered to be an active wrestler. However Mari had thought that Linea would be much more useful as an Examiner rather than a public wrestler.

It's annoying for her to remain secretive, however she's one of the few Examiners allowed to wrestle in a public match. Mari figured a good way of keeping Linea loyal was to give her at least something like public matches to remain entertained. And it has worked, given the Nekomata's willingness to follow orders from the boss.

Attire: A horizontal stripped black and white short kimono with a white mask that has a black X over the face.

USLMAN
USLMAN
49 Followers