USL Wrestling: Match 01

Story Info
Intro - Alex vs. Emily.
6k words
4.34
37k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
USLMAN
USLMAN
48 Followers

The USL (Ultimate Sex League) is a "professional" wrestling league set with the enjoyment of the audience in mind. Most, if not all, matches are purely male vs. female combat, with special twists in the mix.

One of these twists being the, or lack thereof, rules. In the ring, just about anything goes. There are no solid blows to the groin, no attempts to murder opponents, and no use of weapons outside of the building. After that, anything and everything goes.

With that in mind, the wrestlers in the league can enjoy the full verity of options to take on their opponents, with even more choices of matches. There are standard pin/submission matches, ironman matches, KO matches, boxing and even MMA matches that may be set up. Special rule matches may also be set up, either with or without prior knowledge to some or all participants.

The wrestlers in the league all have their own goals in mind as to how they wish to win. Shall they go for a pure test of skill? Or what about a test of endurance? Or even a show of every type of advantage one wrestler has over the other? This is only something only the wrestlers can decide, but most of the time the results are the same.

The league, in essence, is a completely rigged system. A system that is meant to get the crowd excited in a pure show of domination to the opponent. In this league, women of all kinds of special traits and backgrounds are sought out and brought in to show their abilities first hand for thrill and enjoyment.

The men, while also skilled, are poorly prepared for the matches that may lay ahead of them. The league has been going in secret for over a month now, and since then there hasn't been a single victory for the male wrestlers. The women have shown to dominate in almost every aspect, with the greatest being the very name to this league.

Sex.

More often then not, the matches in the league are turned into a large show of women turning the men into ragdolls with their skills in wrestling and in sex. Sometimes all that happens is in the match, with the man exhausted and the woman victorious. But sometimes there might be added bonuses, relief, or steamy after matches.

After all, the wrestlers are actual people. They are not just faces of a ring, who completely change after the day is done and they receive their paycheck. Every emotion, every action and every single word they say is who they are. And to think any less would completely shame everything they stand for.

And most of all, not everything is settled in the ring. The wrestlers aren't porn stars, the action in the ring doesn't just stop when the cameras stop rolling. There may be incidents in the gym, challenge matches in bedrooms, or even simple sparring turned hot.

The league is ever growing, with the rosters constantly growing and new match types popping up faster than can be followed. Each match is guaranteed to be one to enjoy, and there's no telling what could happen next. Whether it's the sets of rosters changing, or the way the wrestlers deal with one another, nothing will always be the same.

May the tougher wrestler win, and make a hell of a hot sight while doing so.

Ultimate Sex League, where the combat is just as sexy as the wrestlers.

____________________________________________________________

Best 2/3 Sex KO match (Falls only count when opponent is put under after a climax)

Alex Hut

Vs.

Emily Serena

_____________________________________________________________

'It's time again.' Alex thought to himself as he thought everything over once more. He was currently in the ring, having been the first to be announced and made entrance. The fairly sized boy was attempting to relax himself as he adjusted his blue wristbands, which matched his blue and white wrestling shorts.

This was going to be his seventh match, and he knew he had to be careful in the time to come. He hasn't gone against his opponent yet, but he had heard around the locker room that she meant business, even more than his last few had.

"Well, guess her reputation will make this match all the better for my first win!" He said to himself as he pumped his fist up, now feeling pumped for his opponent to show.

It wasn't long until the next intro was set, and Emily would walk down to the ring wearing a bathrobe. She walked with a sway in her hips as she waved to the crowd, the audience already excited for the match to come.

Once she was in the ring, she set herself to her corner, the blonde giving a bright smile to her opponent. "Hi! It's a pleasure to meet you! I can't wait to see how you'll handle in this match!"

"Of course... and it's a pleasure to meet you as well." Alex responded, slightly nervous now seeing his opponent. "But I'm sorry to say that you'll be losing this ma-Gasp!" Alex's words died in his throat as Emily removed her bathrobe, revealing her voluptuous and curvaceous figure.

Much like most of the girls, she had the desired hourglass figure. Large breasts and the perfect hips and ass you could dream of. The only clothes keeping her nude glory from being shown is a white bikini set, the top having a green flower design on the right breast.

"Ohhh~, do you like what you see?" Emily giggled as she bent forward a bit, showing the boy more of her cleavage. The action got a small blush out of him, which gave Emily the joy of knowing this match would be fun. "Oh don't worry... Alex right? You'll get to see plenty more as we go on. I'm not nearly selfish enough to keep this all to myself."

"D-don't try to distract me." Alex responded, shaking his head to keep the dirty thoughts out of his head. An unfortunate side effect of wrestling in this league. The amount of sex based moves and hot women he's come across has showed him exactly what the girls would do should he be caught in their clutches.

The ref girl in the ring then questioned the two wrestlers if they were ready, getting a yes from both. The set of Dings then went off, and the two would approach at the center. Alex and Emily would then lockup hands, starting the match with a test of strength.

For the first few seconds, it seemed as though the two were near equal. But soon after Emily was beginning to gain an advantage on Alex, slowly pushing the boy to his knees.

"Fufu~. Come on Alex, you can do better." Emily lightly cheered as she pressured the boy down more. It was always fun to her to start with a lockup that would turn to her favor.

"Don't... underestimate me!" Alex shouted as he quickly turned his body, throwing the busty girl towards the ropes. The girl would run along the path before turning, using the ropes to propel herself forward. As Alex was getting ready to tackle her, she jumped up and kicked both her feet out, kicking his chest directly. "G-GAH!"

With the sudden force, Alex was knocked straight to his back, the canvas shaking from the two wrestlers' bodies hitting at the same time. The boy was momentarily stunned, the wind having been knocked out of him from the surprise kick.

Unlike her male counterpart, Emily was able to get up rather easily, a smile on her face as she saw the stunned boy. "Oh, that seems like it hurt you a bit Alex. Are you okay?" She asked as she bent down, cradling her breasts as she spoke in a soft voice. "Would you like me to kiss the pain away?"

"Wh-what? No!" Alex responded as he came to his senses, slowly standing up as he did. "I appreciate the offer, but this is a match. I should've known better than to just expect you to follow through with the throw."

"Fufu, what an honest boy." Emily giggled as she approached Alex. As the boy was about to rise to his full height, he was stopped as Emily wrapped her arms around his head. "But I know what your true desires are." In a quick motion, she pulled his face directly into her breasts. "After all, what boy doesn't want his face between a lovely pair of breasts?"

"Mmmph!" Alex muffled in protest, trying to pull himself away from the girl's large, soft breasts. The breasts were big enough to completely cover his face, cutting off his breathing.

The struggles from the boy entertained Emily and the crowd, as she lightly giggled as she pulled him closer into her embrace. "Oh silly boy, do you not enjoy my embrace? Perhaps you need to calm down before you can feel the joy of my breasts?"

Without his response, Emily would begin to run towards the first corner. It came as both a surprise and not to Alex at the woman's strength. It didn't seem fitting for their size comparison, but at the same time all of the other girls showed surprising amounts of strength during his previous matches.

'How are these girls all so strong?'

The boy wasn't able to dwell long on these thoughts, as he was soon smashed against the turnbuckle with plenty of force. He would then attempt to try and free himself again, getting little in response as Emily kept her hold solid. His situation would then worsen as Emily once again charged to the next turnbuckle, adding to his pain.

She would smash him against each corner, adding more force with each one. Once she hit the final corner, she would keep him pressed against it, her body flushed against his own. "Are you good now Alex?" She asked sweetly as the boy's struggles were significantly lowered. He was still trying to push them apart, but it was clear from his already draining strength that he would offer little resistance for the future.

Testing his responsiveness, Emily would slowly pull Alex away from the corner and to the center of the ring. Pulling his face tightly into her bosom for a few last seconds, she would release the boy, watching as he fell onto his back panting. "Oh, poor boy. Did I over do it again?" She asked innocently as she saw his stunned condition.

"Nrgh... not at all." He responded as he attempted to regain his breath, his face red from the lack of air and embarrassment.

"Good, I wouldn't want to hurt you too bad in our first match." She smiled brightly. It wasn't long before she made her next move, laying on top of the boy with his head between her legs. "So I guess it should be okay for me to continue with my moves, correct?"

"Only if you can-ack!" Alex was then interrupted as Emily tightened her legs, catching him in a reverse head-scissors. The pressure was painful, but at the same time her warm body laying down on his gave a pleasant sensation to him.

"Oh, such a brave boy you are Alex. So ready to try and challenge me." Emily said as she would momentarily loosen her scissors hold on him, only to put the pressure back on a few seconds later. "Foolish, but very brave of you." She would then shift slightly, rubbing her breasts against his stomach as she got set up. "How long can you last in this hold, I wonder?"

The girl would continue to follow her pattern, pressuring the boy's neck for a few seconds before releasing him for a few more. The boy was now attempting to pry her legs apart, trying to free himself from their vice grip. The strong thighs however remained around his neck, keeping him from being able to counter in any real way.

"Got... to get free." Alex groaned as he put all his strength into prying the python-like thighs apart. But no matter how much he tried, even when she eased the pressure, he couldn't free himself from their constriction. He was trapped.

"You're trying to get out?" Emily asked in a slightly sad tone. "But you just got in-between there. Why would you want to leave?" Slowly moving her hand, she would caress the boy's chest to his stomach, getting a pleasant vibration from him as she continued. "Perhaps you just need some..." She trailed off as she reached her hand into the boy's shorts, shocking him into stopping as she wrapped her fingers around his cock. "Encouragement."

The pleasantry of her encouragement came in the form of a slow handjob. The smoothness and warmth of her hand was more than enough to cause the boy's girth to slowly harden. The smooth and experienced movements caused the boy to momentarily forget about the scissors hold, allowing her to constrict around him again before he reacted again.

"C-crap... can't let her distract... me." Alex would groan, holding back a moan as his body betrayed his mind. His growing erection seemed to sap away at his remaining strength, making it impossible for him to even try to pull her legs apart.

"There you go Alex, it isn't so bad now that you're still." Emily said as she continued to play with the boy's cock, enjoying his attempts at holding his moans back. "The whole match can be like this, only if you stay still."

"Not... happening." Alex responded as he kept his fruitless attempts at escape, getting a sigh from the girl on top of him.

"Very well, if I must show you why you should listen to me, I will." Stopping her handjob, Emily would then use both her hands to pull down the shorts of Alex, exposing his manhood to the entire crowd. "Do not worry though, it will still be very enjoyable."

With a swift movement, Emily would then lower her mouth around Alex's cock, taking the whole appendage in one smooth movement. The pure bliss from her mouth broke Alex's resistance and caused him to release a long moan. The warmth and softness of her mouth was inviting, which only weakened his will to fight even more.

Emily would then start to bob her head up and down, increasing the pleasure even further. She vowed to give Alex a pleasurable time and she was certainly starting to show it. As she gave him the blowjob, her legs would tighten around him once more, now pushing his face into her pussy, muffling his moans.

"Mmph... mmhph!" He moaned, his hot breath giving Emily pleasure.

"Ohhhh~ your face feels so nice on my pussy." Emily moaned between her bobbing, her blowjob increasing in speed as she continued. "I love the way it rubs up against me as I continue to pleasure you."

The crowd was completely enjoying the spectacle in front of them. The hot 69 between the two was certainly a turn on, and even better at the clear signs of domination the busty girl was showing against the boy. It was what they paid to see, and they were enjoying every second of it.

The stimulation of the boy would continue on for nearly a minute before his cock began to throb and twitch, the clear signs of an imminent climax. 'N-not good. She's going to make me pop at any minute!'

"You're thing is getting really hot Alex." Emily moaned as she began to swirl her tongue around the appendage. "Are you ready to pop for me? Are you going to give me the sweet juice that hides on the inside?"

"Owwhhhh god!" Alex moaned loudly as he came, shooting his hot seed into the girl's awaiting mouth. Emily would prolong his pleasure as she sucked up his cum, moaning loudly for him. She always enjoyed the feeling and taste of a man's semen, and wanted to get an early start on the remainder of the match.

"You're delicious Alex~." She said as she removed her mouth from his cleaned cock, now focusing solely on her head-scissors hold on him. "I really want to enjoy you're taste more, but I should really get this first fall in. That way we can enjoy the rest of the match even more."

"C-crap..." Alex groaned as he was completely drained of strength. The slams he suffered early paired with the head-scissors and recent climax had him spent. He was able to do little more than hold onto the girl's thighs as he began to drift off into unconsciousness.

Before long, Alex's whole body went limp, his arms falling to his sides while his eyes closed. Emily felt the boy pass out from her hold, but kept it going for a few seconds to make sure he was truly out.

Once she was certain, she slowly removed herself from him, standing as she smiled down to him. "Oh ref! I think he's out for the count."

The ref girl then nodded once and laid down next to Alex, counting him out for a KO. "One! Two! Three! Four! Five!"

*Ding! Ding! Ding!*

"Fufufu~. Looks like round one goes to me." Emily giggled while the ref would pull out a small stick out from her back pocket. She would then snap it in half and hold it up to Alex's nose, waving it a bit to get the scent into the boy.

A few seconds went by before he slowly came to, his eyes blinking open as he groaned. "Ohhhh, my head." He then sat up, realizing that he had officially lost the first round to Emily. "Crap!" He would then shuffle to his feet, pulling up his shorts as he did.

"Awww, you pulled them back up?" Emily asked, slightly disappointed. "But I was starting to enjoy seeing your cock. I guess I'm going to have to pull them down again in the next round."

"You-you'll try." Alex responded as the two were sent back to their corners.

It wasn't long before the *Ding!* went off, signaling the round to begin.

Alex was still feeling weak from the last round, and was attempting to gain his strength back by staying in his corner. 'If I'm lucky, I can get her to try and attack me first, leaving her open to a counter.'

Seeing his decision to remain still, Emily smiled as she reached behind her back. "Huh, Alex seems a little nervous to make the first move. I guess I'll have to find a way to get him to move quicker than." Before the boy could ask, the blonde would remove her bra, revealing her bare breasts for both him and the excited crowd.

"W-what are you doin-mmrrrphhh!" Due to the shock of the action, Alex was incapable of dodging Emily's full-body splash. His body was then sandwiched between the curves of Emily and the hard turnbuckle. The stunning move left him dazed, giving Emily all the time she needed to continue.

"Hmmm, it seems my bare breasts aren't enough to encourage Alex." She spoke to herself as she climbed up the first set of ropes. With the added height, the girl's bosoms were now leveled with the boy's face, giving a clear indication of her plan. "Perhaps you need a closer look to get going."

Not waiting for a response, Emily pulled Alex's head into her inviting breasts. The boy once again was incapable of breathing and flailed his arms in a useless attempt to free himself. The soft mounds of flesh completely covered his face, letting no chance of air coming in to relieve his straining lungs.

Enjoying his flailing, Emily smiled as she began to slide Alex's face side to side between her breasts. "They're really soft, right? I bet it's hard to tell the difference between these babies and a pair of pillows. If they weren't so warm and inviting, I bet you'd really think these were your pillows huh?"

"Mrph... mmmmm... blub..." Alex was incapable of responding, his face being slid across the amazing breasts of his opponent. Only a few minutes in and he had already lost a round and was being brought close to a second knockout. It was just as bad if not even more humiliating than his last couple of matches.

"Do you like the feeling of my breasts on your face, lulling you into a breathless slumber?" Emily asked as she continued to rub Alex's face between her heavenly bosoms. Her breasts were one of her favorite and most useful weapons, a pair that none of the boys she's faced to this day were able to combat against. She always enjoyed the meek muffled responses of boys, and even more the cute dazed expressions they had after a lengthy smother.

She would keep the smother up for almost a minute before pulling his face out from their embrace. He was panting hard, his face flushed as he looked up to him. "Oh, poor Alex is getting tired. Can you even stand right now?" To test her question, Emily would release Alex, and watched as he fell to his butt with little attempts to get up.

"Oh, it must have been so much." Emily laughed lightly into her hand as she jumped off the ropes, landing just a bit away from the downed Alex. "I'm sorry if your breathing is becoming a problem Alex, I just want you to feel relaxed enough for the coming joy of this match."

With her bra still in hand, Emily would mount Alex's waist. The voluptuous figure of hers would push against the tiring body of Alex, giving him the wondrous feeling of her bare breasts on his naked chest. "Oh Alex, I hope you don't hate me at the end of this, I just want you to feel really good is all." Leaning in close, Emily would then plant her lips on Alex's, kissing the boy fully as she began to move her hands.

USLMAN
USLMAN
48 Followers
12