USL Wrestling: Match 02

Story Info
Ben vs Mira - A rematch gone exactly as expected.
6k words
4.69
21.7k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
USLMAN
USLMAN
49 Followers

Match 2:

Endurance Match (Keep knocking the opponent out until they're incapable of continuing)

Ben Kurtz

Vs.

Mira Hekla

___________

"It's about time I got another match." Ben mumbled as he was standing in the ring, waiting for his next opponent. It had been about two weeks since Ben's last match, and he was itching for another fight. And when he was finally set for one he was set and ready to the last minute.

He was more than prepared for his match, hyped and warmed up to take on his opponent. The only problem he had was that the managers had withheld his opponent's name, saying the surprise will be much better for him.

'They better be worth the hype, especially if their name was kept back from me.'

Music then began to play, getting the boy's attention towards the walkway. What he saw caused his eyes to widen, the familiar wrestler to which he had to go against.

Mira slowly walked down the ramp, showing complete seductiveness in each step she took. Every move she made showed the signs of a true seductress, to which she showed when she took her time entering the ring through the ropes. She was sure to show all her curves in her usual orange two-piece swimsuit, the top of which cradling her breasts perfectly.

She would kiss to the audience twice as she walked to her corner before turning to Ben. When she locked eyes with the boy, a mischievous smile grew on her face. "Benny, it's you. I'm so glad to see you after all this time."

Ben's eyes narrowed in response to her words, his fists tightening as he remembered back to their last encounter. Mira Hekla was Ben's first opponent in the league, and she by far left the biggest mark on him. Their match was a simple first to pin, but the seductive wrestler rather spent almost 20 minutes straight putting him in humiliating moves. Whether it was smothers, erotic moves, slams or a combination of the first two.

It was a memory Ben could never forget, and one he had been waiting to return ever since she left him in the ring.

"Mira, you're as slutty as ever." Ben said as he cracked his knuckles.

"Oh Benny, what's with the hostility?" Mira asked. "The last time we met, we got to really enjoy one another's company. I especially remember a good amount of... 'steamy' moments in there." She winked as she went on, seeing the boy slowly steam up more. "I could have sworn you were begging me to keep making you cum. Especially when your dick was between my babies."

"You caught me off guard, that was all!" Ben shouted back as he got ready. "That will not happen this time, and I'll be sure to make sure you can't even walk straight by the end of this match."

"Oh Benny, such a promise only sounds wonderful to go through." She responded as the bell went off, starting the match. "I guess that means you're ready for my special moves then, I can't wait."

"Like Hell you'll even catch me!" The two then approached, with the boy sending two quick jabs towards the silverette. Mira put little effort into dodging, irritating her opponent even further. "Stop dodging and fight me!"

"Oh Benny, dodging is all a part of fighting." Mira said as she moved her head to avoid his next punch. "But if you really want me to show you how a woman does it, then fine by me."

"Good, then we can finally show just how-Gack!" Before he could continue, he felt a sudden blow to his chin. It wasn't heavy like a punch, but carried a similar force to one. Mira had delivered an uppercut on him, but instead of her fist she used her breasts. "What the hell?"

"What, you haven't forgotten my breast boxing have you?" Mira asked with a smile, lightly jumping between feet, causing her large breasts to bounce. "It caught you by surprise the first time as well, but perhaps you've forgotten that beginning portion of the match. I mean, there was a lot better parts to have kept your memory away from it."

"Well I certainly didn't forget how annoying you are." Ben said as he went on the offensive, attempting to land a blow on the busty wrestler. However, no matter where he punched, or how fast he did, not a single one would connect with Mira. The girl always seemed to be one step ahead of him, and it irritated him even more, making him strike with more force and less precision.

This however, was the plan of his opponent. Mira enjoyed getting in the heads of the boys she fought, either by destroying their will to resist early or make them stupid and predictable. With the Ben being the latter, it wouldn't be long before she would start her counterattack.

Always moving back to draw the foolish boy, Mira was soon just a few steps away from the turnbuckle. Seeing this as a chance to trap her, Ben planted a foot forward and threw a haymaker to the girl, thinking he was going to land this blow. "No more room to run away!"

"Then I'll just go around." Ben was then taken by surprise as Mira gracefully ducked under his fist and moved to behind him. Her moves were so fluid that it almost seemed as if she moved purely on her instinct. "You know, you're rather lucky that strikes aren't illegal in a non-boxing match. However..." Just as the boy then turned to face her, Mira threw her chest forward, slamming her breasts right into his face. "You're unlucky that mine are very much legal as well."

The first blow from her was enough to knock Ben back a few steps, ending with his back to the turnbuckle. 'She turned this on me?!' He thought in shock before she hit him across his face with her breasts once more. Another breast hook would follow, with another one soon after. Before long, the silver haired girl was sending his head back and forth with each slam, making his vision slowly spin with each hit.

While the breast attacks weren't the most painful blows he's felt, they were more than enough to keep him from regaining his focus. He was left to suffer the onslaught of firm blows coming from his opponents, and by her mounds of flesh no less!

"Damn... itff..." He groaned as the barrage went on, hating the fact he was caught in such a situation.

To the fans however, it was possibly the best way to start a fight in the league. One of the hot women using their amazing assets to demolish their male counterparts. It was both hot to witness, but also humiliating for the boy to take on at an early start of the match.

After a full minute of the breast beat down, Mira had finally stopped pummeling Ben's face. The boy had been easily weakened by the barrage, as evident by him using the turnbuckle to keep himself upright.

Mira, being very aware of his stunned state, took time to enjoy the boy's exhaustion. Holding his chin with her finger and thumb, she smiled seductively at him as she stared into his eyes. "My my, don't tell me that you're already getting tired Benny. We've only just begun our match. Unless of course, you wanted to end up in the corner with me?"

"In your... dreams." Ben groaned, his vision still slightly off from the barrage of breast hooks he received. "Enjoy your small advantage while you can."

"Oh my, how brave." She purred in response, loving how he was acting as if he still had some chance in this match. Which, as her stats are correct in saying, is quite impossible. "A brave boy like you needs some special services done to him then. And lucky for you..." She trailed as she pushed her body against his, her curves flushed against him. "I have plenty in mind."

"Don't you dar-mmmphhfff!" Before he could even finish, Mira shut him up with a full on kiss. Her tongue was out almost the moment it started, shooting into his mouth before he had a chance to close it. And even with the small height difference, Mira's body pressing into Ben's offered her complete control during the make-out.

Ben could offer little to no resistance, nothing more than an attempt to push the seductive wrestler back. But in response to that, she wrapped her arms around him, pulling herself even closer to the boy. She wasn't planning of letting the boy get away, and had every intention of making this current lockup as pleasant as possible.

It came as no surprise when she started to rub against him, the friction of their bodies giving pleasure to both of them. Ben would attempt to hold his moans back, which only began to drive Mira even further into desire. She wanted him to see that the pleasure she could give cannot be ignored, and wen to grinding their crotches against one another. Normally, she'd wait until there was a lot less clothing, but she just wanted to get a rile up out of the boy and the audience.

"Mmmmm... Benny~." Mira moaned as the two separated for a moment, her hot breath blowing on him before diving her tongue right back into his mouth. The crowd was completely eating up the steamy corner make-out, and in return Mira loved it. Ben however, was angry with both himself and Mira, with his inability to get out the most irritating part.

'Damn it... at this rate I'm going to lose too much of my breath.' Ben thought, feeling his strength dwindle as the kiss continued. He knew that if he's kept in the kiss for too long, he'd be at Mira's "mercy". Something he didn't want to experience again.

But with her grip on him, and the suction like eroticness of the kiss left him unable to break free. It was by far one of the most annoying moments for him, being powerless to stop his downfall in the fight. If there was something doable he would have taken it, but with his limited air his mind wasn't able to focus on anything.

With one last, prolonged moan, Mira pulled back from Ben, ending the kiss. "Ahh~, what a wonderful kiss. You know, it isn't often that I enjoy being with a boy so much that I'd go straight to tongue like that. You're special Benny."

"Like I... care." Ben panted as he attempted to regain his breath.

"Oh? Are you acting like you're not interested at all again? Because last time I checked..."

"H-hey!"

"A boy's little trooper stands ready when he's excited by a pretty girl." Mira was now cupping Ben's crotch, giving a small rub as she looked down to the growing bulge in the boy's shorts. "It's okay though, you don't have to tell me how much you appreciate my advances. Your body tells me all I need to know."

"Get off of... me!" Ben shouted as he attempted to push Mira away. The girl did take a step back and removed her hand from his groin, but the victory was small and didn't last. In the next few seconds, Mira wrapped her arms completely around the boy, pressing their clothed chests close to another. "W-what?"

"This is going to hurt a bit!" Mira cheered as she pulled the boy away from the turnbuckle a bit before executing a brutal body-to-body suplex. Ben landed hard on the canvas, so hard that his vision was blacked out for a second. It came as little surprise that the boy was completely stunned from the slam, his body refusing to move on his groggy command.

Mira took a second to get up, having hurt her back a bit from the suplex. But once she was, she smiled at the results of the move, glad to see the boy down face first on the canvas. "Poor boy, it seems that really hurt him." She then knelt down next to him and began to remove his tight shirt, having no resistance from the downed boy. "No need for this useless clothes."

Tossing the shirt aside, Mira then paid her attention solely on Ben, having another move already in mind for the boy. "Don't worry Benny, I think this next move will be more to your taste, it's a lot more gentle than that suplex."

"Hrrng..." The boy groaned as he was flipped over his side by Mira, his vision now being blinded by the arena's lights. "W-where...?" His eyes then slightly widened as Mira's ass came into view, followed by the girl sitting right on his face. "MMMrfphff!"

"Oh Benny, you're face makes a good seat." Mira giggled as she placed her hands on the boy's chest, feeling his lean body. Even with the boy's kicking and squirming, she seemed planted to the spot, only slightly moving to his struggles. "Out of all the boy's I've gone against, I think you're the only one I've had a starting match with where I didn't get a feel of your lovely face on my rear."

"Mmrphff! Mmmmrrrrffffph!" Ben's voice only came as muffled shouts, Mira's ass completely covering his face to the point he wasn't able to breathe.

"Oh, I almost forgot!" Mira exclaimed as she caught Ben's left leg and hooked in under her armpit, pulling his waist up and hampering his struggling. "You're poor dick is still only hard. Silly me, I was so caught up in the kiss that I forgot to get you to cum. Don't worry Benny, I'll get right to that."

"Mmph..." The boy moaned into her rear. The girl was now rubbing her free, delicate hand up and down his crotch from the outside of his shorts. With the friction of his shorts and the pressured rub of her hand was driving Ben closer and closer to an orgasm, having already been close from the grind.

"Come on boy, I know it must be so agonizing to hold it back." Mira said as she began to rub faster, feeling his girth twitch. "You know how good it feels to let go. Just shoot your load and we can continue on with the fun." Despite his best efforts, Ben could only hold on for so long before bursting. "Good boy." She said seductively as she released his legs and moved up to sit on his chest, giving him a chance to breathe.

"That's the first climax of the match, Benny. How many do you think I'll get out of you before it's decided you can't continue?" Mira asked, looking down while she lightly rubbed his stomach.

"We're not going to... find out." Ben responded, although groggy from nearly passing out and cumming. This defiance however only gave Mira a smile, knowing her toy was far from broken. Something she was going to have to fix.

"Oh Benny, you're brave but you aren't very bright." She said as she started to fumble her hands at her back, slowly undoing her bra. Once it was off, she simply tossed it aside, finding that clothes will be useless by the end of the match. She then focused her attention down to the boy's shorts, smirking as she would try and remove the article of protection off of the boy.

Despite his attempts at resistance, he couldn't stop her while she remained on top of him. Mira would smile as she tossed the shorts out of the ring, more than happy to continue on with the match. "Oh my, you blew quite the load didn't you? Look at how messy you are. No worries, Benny." She said as she licked her lips. "I'll be sure to clean you right up."

"What? But you're supposed to mmmphh!" Ben was interrupted as Mira scooted back, sitting on his face once more.

Although interrupted, Mira had a fair idea as to what he was going to say. "True, Benny, I usually let the boy I go against at least get up after cumming. But I enjoy going against you so much that I want you to learn it." She then lightly blew her hot breath onto his girth as she laid down on him, getting a muffled protest in response. She then began to lick and suck Ben's cock, cleaning the cum off him while working him up to another erection.

While she was feasting on Ben's cock, she wrapped her legs around his neck and pulled his face into her crotch. With each lick and slurp, Ben's moans went right into her own warmed core, arousing her as she did the same with him. She made sure that both of them would feel good during the oral service, and the crowd was completely eating it up.

"Mmmmm." She moaned seductively as she released his hardened dick from her mouth, the appendage now standing tall from the attention it's received. "Just as delicious as I remember, Benny. I could spend this whole match, sucking every last drop of semen out of you, but that would be too boring."

She then started to tighten her legs around Ben's neck, pulling him further on her now wet folds. He was forced to smell her sweet fragrance as she started to grind on his features. Her breathing started to increase as she rubbed her crotch all over his face, her arousal reaching a boiling point as she did.

With each grind, Mira's speed slowly increased, her breathing turning into panting as she worked herself to a climax. Even as she felt Ben stop moving under her, she kept going, focusing solely on making herself cum. "Ahhhh... mmm! Hold on a little longer Benny."

Mira's peak was then reached as her face was lightly tinted red and she came, a deep moan coming from her lips as she rode her orgasm out. Once she finished, she remained on Ben, attempting to regain her breath. "Oh, I needed that." Mira sighed blissfully as she sat up on Ben's chest, the boy nearly knocked out.

She then turned to sit towards his head, moving back to place her hips on his waist. "Oh Benny, I'm such a silly girl aren't I? I got your face all messy, I'm just a walking mess maker today, huh?"

"That's putting it... mildly." Ben responded, trying to push himself up.

Before he could, however, Mira placed her hands on his shoulders and held him down. "No, I'll clean you up. Then we'll give you a small break to rest." Mira then started to lick Ben's face, tasting her juices that soaked through her bikini bottom. Ben would groan and try to force himself against Mira, resulting in the woman pushing her whole body down on him, her breasts and crotch firmly placed down on him, adding to the pleasure.

She had made sure to take her time cleaning him off, enjoying the crowd's response as well as the boy's. Once she was done, she could feel his revived virility against her crotch, causing her to smile. "Oh my, just how excited do I get you Benny? You just came and you're already hard again."

"Shut up, it's just because of how you're just throwing your damn body around as shamelessly as you are." Ben groaned as he attempted to push against Mira, getting little in response as she kept her weight down on the tired boy.

"Why can't you just give a simple compliment to me Benny?" Mira questioned as she stared into the boy's eyes. "I'm always being nice and even giving you pleasure, yet all you do is insult me. It doesn't seem very fair." Moving up, Mira then placed her breasts firmly on his face. "I hate being hard on you, but it's the only way you seem to respond calmly."

"Mmrphh!" Ben's muffled response to the breasts covering him was little more than a pleasure to the girl's ears, encouraging her to wrap her arms around his head and push his face further into her bosom. The boy had been placed in this heavenly prison in their last match and it had completely drained him, leaving him basically incapable of moving. True he wasn't doing well now, but the smother would completely leave him on the verge of passing out, possibly even being knocked out and ending the match.

At least, that was only if Mira wasn't in the mood to completely mess with the boy.

"Do you like my breasts, Benny? I know they aren't nearly as soft as some of the other girls' breasts, but I know they're the one pair that left you completely breathless." She mocked as she kept a firm grip on Ben's head, keeping his face firmly engulfed by her dominating breasts.

The boy had tried to arc his back and use his arms to remove her hold on him. In response, Mira pulled on his heads harder and planted her feet on the ground as he arced. It left the clear message that she was not letting the boy leave and drain his strength in a pleasant way.

No matter how much he tried, the boy couldn't even get her to budge more than an inch. Each attempt to get a small breath resulted in heating her breasts and leaving saliva, causing his air to drain even faster. Each attempt at breathing also brought pleasure to Mira, his actions motorboating her as she continued to drain the resistance out of him.

As the smothering hold went on, Ben's remaining strength faded away, his arms dropping to his sides and his body going back down to the canvas. Feeling him go limp, Mira pulled his head out of her breasts to inspect his state, seeing his eyes half closed and breathing heavy. He was beyond capable of actively fighting back, which meant she could enjoy him all the much more.

USLMAN
USLMAN
49 Followers
12