Utopia Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So," he gave her a hard slap. "are you all warmed up now?"

"Yes," she groaned. Her entrance was still aching a bit but she thought she was ready now. She knew he wouldn't take no for an answer anyway.

She could feel him spit in her opening again, and she gasped in anticipation when he positioned himself once more.

She groaned at his intrusion. Most of it felt good now. Really good.

He quickly picked up the pace, with every thrust burying his cock as deep as it could go, mashing her insides. It felt like being ripped apart, but in the hottest, most pleasurable way.

"Oh god yes!" she wheezed, pressing her face against the sheet "Oh, fuck!"

"Yea, That's my little whore!" he panted in response, drilling her so hard her body could barely take it.

While utterly submitted to Jared's hard pounding, Daphne's hand found it's way over her belly, toward her soaking pussy that was still dirty with cum. She started rubbing her clit hard.

Over several minutes of anal torture her moans gradually turned into screams. "Oh fuck! Yes! Fuck my ass!"

Her orgasm quickly rushed in and overwhelmed her, leaving her shaking, moaning and panting.

She was still riding the waves of bliss when she felt him pull out. Unable to support her own weight anymore, she slowly sunk to the ground. Before she could sink further down he pulled her off the bed to feed her his cock.

Her knees hit the floor beside the bed, and her lips found his huge member, still warm after just being pulled out of her ass.

"Don't you love the taste of your ass?" He asked, burying his fingers in her messed up curls.

She nodded in a daze, sucking his cock only half aware of what she was doing.

He retracted to jerk off right in front of her nose, his other hand still holding her hair.

"I bet you'll love the taste of my cum too," he said enthusiastically. "Open up."

Daphne meekly stuck out her tongue, ready to receive. Spurts of cum hit the back of her throat, accompanied by his deep groans. After the third load she tried to swallow. She did like the taste; sharp but good. It was a little too much however, and when she tried to swallow again she chocked and started coughing. Jared still had a strong hold of her hair and didn't let go, still squeezing out the last bits of cum while she desperately tried to breathe.

Daphne struggled to get away, still coughing. When he let go she sat down on the floor with her back against the bed until the coughing seized.

When he reached out his hand she pushed him off, pretty pissed. He had gone a bit too far now, and the fun was over.

"Hey," he protested, grabbing her wrist. She couldn't prevent him from getting closer. He bended down and touched her face, making her look up. He had a pseudo-apologetic smile on his face. "Don't you love me?" He asked in a strange sinister voice.

"You're a jerk," Daphne concluded. She wanted a 'real man', well, she created a rude, one-track-minded, inconsiderate bastard. Good job, she thought to herself.

He smiled deviously. "Isn't that how you want me to be?" he asked. "Rude and relentless?"

Daphne was genuinely surprised he said it out loud himself. Apparently he was aware his behaviour was off putting to say the least, yet it seemed he deliberately chose to act that way. Perhaps she had it coming. She had wanted him to be a very dominant man who took control. It just appeared she might have gone a little overboard by linking the entire porn database to his memory. She should have at least included some information about romance and real life social behaviour.

"I might have... pushed you a little, but it all felt good, didn't it?" he suddenly sounded completely different from before, and his expression appeared to prove an intelligence she really hadn't expected, and certainly not at this point. "I wouldn't be able to live with myself if that didn't please you." His word would actually have comforted her if it wasn't for the sudden sparkle in his eyes. It was an evil glint that almost made her shutter.

She decided she really had to get away now. She had to get away from her tireless lover and rest. She could only take so much.

"It was good. But... I should go." She stood up, supporting herself on the edge of the bed.

Quite unexpected he grabbed her and pushed her hard, making her fall back on the bed. He jumped on top of her, pinning her down.

"I can't let you go like this." He looked right into her eyes. "Stay. You won't regret it."

"I can't," Daphne whispered. She got really frightened now. She figured it was quite possible he would try to rape her now. "Let me go, Jared," she pleaded.

He seemed to consider it, but he still laid on to of her, pushing her down with all his weight. Daphne thought about teleporting. She never did it in the presence of other characters, she wasn't even sure if it was possible in this position, but this was an emergency.

Before she had made up her mind, Jared moved to let her go.

Quite relieved it didn't come to actual violence or rape, Daphne picked up her thong and stood up on her wobbly legs.

"Why do you have to go?" he asked, looking up at her, sitting on the bed. His disappointment was not an act.

"I have to get up early tomorrow." She answered quickly while walking over to her pile of dress.

"On Sunday?" he inquired while he pulled up his pants. Daphne felt quite relieved when she saw him get dressed as well. "It's a good thing I didn't buy you a drink then," he mumbled, "you would 've sent me home dry, wouldn't you?"

"Perhaps," she said with a flirty smile, feeling a lot safer now she knew she could leave.

"Where do you work?" he kept the conversation going. Daphne found it quite weird, as he really wasn't this talkative before, apart from crude remarks.

"The public library. I have to be there early to put things in order and... stuff." She noticed he was looking her up as she was zipping up the back of her dress.

He approached her from behind like a lion sneaking up on his prey. He placed his hand on hers, taking over the zipper. "I'll let you go for now, but we're not done," he said in his deep, horny voice as he zipped up the upper part of her dress. He smelled her hair as if savouring her scent.

She turned around to look into his lustful eyes. When he talked and acted like this she couldn't help but feel her desire for him revive again, in spite of her exhaustion. He placed his arm on her back as they walked toward the front door.

"So, I'll see you at the club tomorrow night," he said, opening the door.

"Oh, I'm not sure if I... "

Jared leaned forward, and looked at her the way he had done in the club when they first met. "That wasn't a question," he stated seriously.

"....ok," Daphne spoke hesitantly as she walked into the corridor.

"Good," he sounded satisfied, "tomorrow it is then." He closed the door behind her.

When she was halfway down the stairs she halted and focused her mind on where she wanted to go. Home.

In the blink of an eye she stood in her own street, alone under the bright Utopian stars. She entered her house and quickly went upstairs, took off her clothes and stepped into the shower.

While enjoying the warm water on her body, everything slowly dawned on her, and she took a moment to replay the whole evening in the back of her mind. She had sex on the first date! She had ANAL sex on the first date! How outrageously naughty!

In the end she concluded she had a great night, in spite of his rude behaviour and their little bit of quarrelling in the end. She had needed a diversion like this for so long she was exhilarated something interesting finally happened. For the first time in years she felt something different that boredom. She wondered what else he would have in store for her, but decided it was probably best to take a look at his charming personality first. There were a few things that really needed to be changed about him.

She left the shower, dried herself with a towel and went to the computer room wearing a bathrobe.

Sitting down in her desk chair she opened the Utopia database and looked at the characters. To her surprise she couldn't find Jared in the list. That was very weird. She tried to find him by name; nothing. She tried to change the list in the order of which characters were last created, but she could only find the ones she made to be at Ruby's last night. No Jared. She stared at the screen, wondering what she could have overlooked. He couldn't have been deleted, she had left his place about fifteen minutes ago.

Suddenly her eye fell on the counter on top of the screen. Realms of Utopia. Current residents: 2

Daphne stared open mouthed at the screen, hearing her own fastening heartbeat drumming in her ears. For about a second she thought another real person's consciousness had been stored in Utopia. For about a second she almost believed her days of loneliness and boredom were over, and she would finally hear news about the real world.

But then of course she realised what she had done. She had cracked the system to store Jared's memory into a space reserved for a real human consciousness. Therefore Utopia apparently considered him a human.

It dawned on her she wouldn't be able to access his program. Human minds were completely protected from outside tampering, and rightfully so. Nobody should be able to mess with the thoughts or personality of another human. Only Jared was not a human!

"Shit!" Daphne cursed, helplessly banging her keyboard. "Shit! Shit! FUCK!"

There was no way she'd be able to access Jared's program ever again, leave alone delete him. She would be stuck with him until the end of her time in Utopia, if that day would ever come. She'd just have to take him as he was right now. After trying in vain to tamper with his programming, Daphne decided to go to bed. She was so tired, she could definitely use some sleep.

"It's not so bad," she tried to convince herself. "So I have no control over Jared, isn't that what I wanted in the first place?"

Unlike regular characters he ignored key words of distress, that really was a problem, but he did let her go when she insisted. He had seemed intelligent enough to be reasoned with, and perhaps she could just tell him what turned her on and what didn't...

She thought about the fun bits, the hot and spicy sex she had tonight. How good it had felt to lose control and be completely at his mercy. And as she laid there fantasizing she looked at her night stand. She thought about her vibrator.

"I must be crazy." She mumbled to herself. "How can I masturbate after that?"

She got all warmed up by thoughts of Jared. His roughness, his sexiness.

"Oh, how can I not?" she smiled and took the toy out of her drawer, eager to play with herself some more before dozing off to dreamland, where she would no doubt have hot dreams about kinky sex with Jared.

12