Utopia Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daphne couldn't stop herself from crying out under all the torment. She couldn't believe it actually felt good, and seconds later she found herself crying out in pleasure, driven by the extreme feeling of getting completely stuffed.

"Oh yea, you love it, don't you?" Jared yelled loudly, "show me what a filthy whore you are!"

She could hardly comprehend what he was saying. She couldn't think about anything, except do what her body told her to do; completely giving in to the fucking frenzy.

While Jared drilled her ass hard she moved the dildo in her pussy, pressing her face into the couch to muffle her voice. She forgot where she was, who she was, what was happening all together, and slipped into a dreamy delirium.

Her orgasm was a scream. While her body was shaking, the all consuming feeling took her mind away into a wide ocean of bliss, where she floated away like a rudderless ship, immensely satisfied.

She couldn't really relax completely though, as Jared didn't stop. Even as his groans kept growing louder and his ecstasy built up, he kept banging her ass mercilessly, pushing her down as if he wanted to tear her apart.

It was crazy what he did to her quivering body, and she could hardly hold on to the big dildo in her pussy. But she did.

Again she surrendered to the maddening feeling. She came again, screaming her lungs out. The new and high waves of her orgasm took her even further off shore, and she completely lost it, gasping, drooling, and spasming in bliss.

Her mind wasn't present anymore, but her body vaguely noticed when Jared retracted. At that moment her hand let go of the dildo, and the toy slipped out of her pussy and fell down on the floor.

Jared spread her ass, and went all the way in, and back out again, letting out deep groans.

As Daphne was coming back to her senses she could hear Jared was really close to climax. Her body already longing for the feeling of tension again, she moved her hand up to spread her ass for him while he went in and out once more. Then he jerked his cock a few times right above her open hole, groaning really hard when he finally came, shooting warm spurts of jizz on her ass and lower back.

"Now that's nice!" he commented on his work when he was all done. He gave her ass another slap before he stood up.

Daphne tried to move her body, and noticed she was quite exhausted from all the exercise. Her body felt stiff and when she stood up her legs were all weak and wobbly after her amazing orgasms. She felt quite satisfied though.

She noticed the big dildo on the floor, glistening with moist, and looked up at her tireless lover, who just stood there naked, looking at her with that same old smirk on his face.

"Can I use your bathroom?" she asked shyly.

Jared just shrugged, "sure."

She quickly picked up her clothes and tried to walk straight to the bathroom while cum trickled down over her back and legs.

When she closed the bathroom door behind her she leaned on the sink for support. What the hell just happened? Oh sure it had felt amazingly good but... from this point on things could easily get out of hand. She had to remember Jared was here to stay, she couldn't delete him, couldn't change him, couldn't wipe his memories. It was quite possible she'd have to face him every single day for the rest of her life. What if he wanted to 'try new things' every time? She gulped at the thought.

Daphne felt so dirty and exhausted she wanted to take a shower, but then she realised it was quite possible he wouldn't like it if she showered here, or worse, he may come in and join her for a third round. No, she decided it was probably best to get out of here fast and take a bath at home.

She quickly cleaned up by the sink and got dressed. Since she couldn't close her blouse she tied the lower tips in a knot, leaving her belly exposed but her bosom mostly covered.

When she left the bathroom she noticed Jared also got dressed.

"I should go..." she immediately went for the front door.

"I guess I can't stop you..." he intercepted her before she could leave, "but remember we're still on for tonight." It sounded like a warning. "I'll be at Ruby's around ten."

Daphne nodded, cursing inwardly. They were going to meet at the club later. She didn't know if she would be able to take more of this tonight. She thought about how weird her ass and pussy felt right now. Not really sore but, well... used. She really had enough adventure for one day. But, again she figured it was probably a bad idea to get on this guy's bad side.

After a peck on her lips and a hard squeeze in her butt she was allowed to leave, and from the moment she stood alone in the corridor she teleported home.

When she arrived at her house she went upstairs to take a bath. While the water was running she momentarily checked her computer. Apparently she had received a text message from Celina. She opened it.

'Hey, I haven't gotten a chance to talk to you yet! How did it go with that guy you met? I met someone too yesterday. His name's Lucas. He's so great. We should meet up, maybe a double date? Call me.'

Daphne moaned helplessly after she read the message. She really didn't look forward to introducing Jared to Celina, it gave her a bad feeling just to think about it. She could easily imagine him humiliating her publically in a dozen ways in front of her friend.

No, the double date was probably a bad idea. Daphne didn't want to be mean to her friend so she decided to ignore the message, that way it would seem like she didn't read it. If she went to the club tonight she wanted to go alone. Jared would take her home anyway.

She suddenly wondered why he wanted to meet her at Ruby's. Why not just have her come to his apartment?

Daphne shrugged off the thought and went to the bathroom to take a long and relaxing bath.

12