Utter Love Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But people will know we are living together."

She smiled mischievously, "Oh, there will be no doubt about that," then she kissed him and left her lips on his, "I will not keep that a secret, it's just too delicious."

"You're fucked up, do you know that?"

"Ya, I know," she said nibbling at his bottom lip, "I've built an important manufacturing company that employs almost 500 men and women with high paying jobs in a city that desperately needs me, I support every worthy charity in the state, I've been chosen business person of the year I don't know how many times … but fuck one brother," she climbed onto him, laughing uncontrollably, tears streaming down her cheeks.

But while he saw the humour, he wasn't laughing, "There are some mean people out there and most of them are religious."

She lay on him, her cheek against his, "Fuck 'em Jake, we'll live our lives the way we want, they can guess at our relationship but they will never know for sure. You were right. We can be discrete and play the eccentric card, it'll work," then she rose up and looked into his eyes, "I'm not going to spend another second worrying about it, and I don't want you to. What will be, will be." Then she turned around and lay next to him, kissing his penis which had become limp, "I think I like it better this way, Jake, it looks more humble, less sure of itself."

Jake put his face in his sister's bush, "Kiss it one more time and see how sure of himself he gets?"

And she did and as she kissed along its growing length he pushed his sister's legs open and gently parted her lips and kissed her moist pink interior with little pecks, then he traced the tip of his tongue all along her opening from the clit down to her asshole.

"How could this be wrong, Jake? Who is it possibly hurting?"

He knew the logic, but knew it wasn't that simple, either. He pinched the skin of her lip and gently peeled her open and studied her, "We just have to be careful, Jill, and discrete."

She was sucking and kissing the head of his penis, watching the pre-cum seep to the opening then licking it off, "Discrete?" She laughed, "People think I'm an emotionally dead automaton obsessed only with building a company, and they may have been right. But no more. Discrete?" She laughed again.

Jake pushed two fingers into his sister and felt all along the wet walls of her sex and as he did she opened her legs wider. "Discrete, Jill, I'm going to insist on it, I'm not going to let you use me to taunt society."

She took him in her mouth and sucked hard a few times before letting him go, "OK, Jake, you win, I promise not to do this any more in public." Then she turned on her side and made a pillow out of her bottom thigh and settled his head on it and pulled his bottom leg forward and settled on to it.

They kissed and sucked and nibbled at each other's sex until both were straining with desire and Jill got up and crawled on top of her brother and put him in her and then she leaned down and dangled a breast over her brother's mouth, "So it doesn't matter who the tit is attached to, ah," and as he bent forward to take the tit in his mouth she moved away, teasing him.

"I'm serious, Jill, what goes on behind closed doors stays there, in public we will be every bit the sister and brother."

"Does a sister aim her nipple at her brother's mouth?"

Jake had a flash of annoyance and slipped out of and from under his sister and stood beside the bed looking down at her. "This isn't a joke, Jill. If we are going to live together, we have to be very careful and very discrete. Do you understand that?"

"I understand that I love you and I know that I can't hid it, it shows in my joy, on face, in my walk. So I love my brother, so what? It doesn't mean I'm fucking him."

Jake looked down at his sister. Her long, thin elegant body was curled on the bed like a comma, with one breast lying on her arm and a confident, happy smile in her eyes and on her lips. He sat down on the bed and pulled her head onto his lap and as she looked up at him expectantly he smiled back and said, "Do what you want. You know a lot more about living then I do."


It was a month later when Jake walked into the board room behind his sister to stand with her at the head of the long, wide table. She had his hand in hers and she waited only for a moment before the dozen or so people, mainly company directors, gave her their full attention.

Jill took a minute to slowly look around the table, but when she spoke her words she was looking directly at the man beside her, "This is my brother Jake. He's joining me as my partner."

When she said the words, there was so much love in her eyes that the inference was unmistakable and the attentive faces turned to stupefied stares.


So what happened? Well my guess is the inevitable:
• rumour
• accusation
• the religious right
• company tainted
• forced to sell
• multinational buys and out-sources overseas
• religious leaders claim victory
• conservatives brag about the sanctity of business
• Jake and Jill are shot by a zealot
• lesson learned
• and the rich get richer and the poor get poorer