Utter Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tarkatony
tarkatony
252 Followers

Jill was moving her hips now, slowly, in time with her brother's fingers as they rode up and down on his cock. "Describe me, Jake. Describe what you saw last night."

Jake thought for only a moment, "You had your robe on when I went into your room and when you took it off you were naked in front of me. But it was too naked, somehow I felt like I shouldn't be there so the next time I conjured you up, you took off your robe and you had on your underwear."

"Bra and panties?"

"Panties."

"Your fetish?"

Jake smiled, he was barely moving his hand, "I don't think so. What's left to the imagination once you're naked? Nothing. When I first saw you, you were naked, starkers, nothing to hide. But when I revised my dream you were there with your panties on, at least in my thoughts, and that seemed to work better for me because there was still a mystery, still more to discover. I love to see you in your panties, Jill, it turns ..." Jake hesitated just a moment, "I'm close, Jill, really close, would you open your legs wider so I can see you?"

Jill scooted down and brought her heels up to her ass and opened her legs wide as she forced her pussy to her fingers. "Like this Jake?"

"Are you close?"

"I'm ready, Jake, of fuck, Jake you're so beautiful, oh, God I want you, oh Jaaaaaake." And they came together, both with their eyes on each other, both bucking at their fingers, both wet from their explosion, both in a world entirely new to them.

They sprawled in place, without moving, Jill's eyes still hooded in sexual fatigue. She reached out a finger and scooped some of her brother's cum from her leg and studied it before wiping it on her stomach. Then she rolled off the bed and stood over her brother kissing him tenderly, "Jake, I just don't have the words to tell you what this means to me, what you mean to me." Then she collected her clothes and walked to the door but she stopped. "I can't wait for tomorrow, Jake. Do you mind if I take this to keep me company tonight?" She held up the shirt he had been wearing.

Jake hadn't moved and just smiled his response.

"Do you want something of mine?" When she said the words she laughed and rustled through her clothes, throwing her panties to him.

She smiled when she saw her panties on her brother's pillow the next day. She threw his shirt to him, "Did they come in handy?"

"They need washing," he smiled and stood up, uncertain whether to take his sister in his arms, but wanting to.

They stood facing each other, then she leaned into him and put her face on his shoulder, almost in defeat. "You were in my arms last night, Jake, all night, I didn't let you go."

Jake pulled his sister to him and gently stroked her hair, but said nothing.

"You were in your shirt and I could smell you and I just held you and told you I loved you."

Again, Jake was quiet.

"We're getting close, aren't we?"

Jake knew what she meant, "Yes," then he pulled away from her and looked at her, surprised by the almost pained expression on her face. "But maybe we should go slow, Jill, we have to be sure about what we're doing."

Jill moved her face into the nap of her brother's neck, "I'm sure, Jake, I want my arms and legs wrapped around you, I want to feel you inside of me, I want your spit on my lips and your cum on my thighs. I want you Jake, I've never ever wanted anything so much."

"You're just horny. That's why we have to go slow. We don't want to do anything stupid."

Jill gave her brother a smile of sorrow, "This isn't about sex for me, Jake. I want to give myself to you. I want you to take me."

The passionate and pained look on her face scared him. "We're going to go slow, Jill, that's the way it has to be. I'm not going to start fucking my sister until ..." then he laughed, "it's the right thing to do."

But she didn't laugh, she just looked at her brother with the same pained expression and said, "It's the right thing to do."

When Jake backed over to the bed and sat down Jill followed him and stood in front of him. "Take off my clothes."

Jake hesitated for just a moment then his fingers went to the top button of her shirt and quickly undid it. His fingers were on the second when Jill's fingers covered his, "Take your time, Jake" she caressed his cheek, "and touch me."

He became more deliberate now, studying each button as he carefully undid it and when his fingers unfastened the last of the buttons, he pulled her shirt open and buried his face in her smooth, white stomach, just above her slightly outed belly button.

She held his head tight to her body as he moved his hands behind her to clench her cheeks, to rub them, massage them, to stretch his fingers into her groin, into her thighs. Now he sucked at her stomach and licked at her belly button, flicking his wet tongue at her navel, enjoying her light moans. "The pants."

His fingers quickly pulled at the buckle and the top button of her jeans but they slowed when they reached for the zipper and he sat back to watch as he pulled it down to reveal the light green nylon panties beneath. And then the jeans were around her ankles and she was kicking them away, kicking them while the brother held his sister's narrow hips and then he pulled her panties to his face.

"These were the panties you left on my bed, Jake, they're the ones that started this."

Jake's 'yes' was muffled in her belly as his hands felt his sister's ass, kneading her cheeks, letting his little fingers probe into her crack, then he moved them down and brought them up under her panties, feeling her hairs on his fingers, the wetness, the heat, feeling her pussy pushing with desire at his face.

"Oh, God, Jake, I'm just so ready to explode."

Jake gently pushed his sister back and, holding her by the hips, he took his time studying the waist band of her panties, seeing it disappear into the whiteness of her waist, kissing her there, then sweeping the back of his hand lightly across the softness of the green nylon, nylon that he had once felt and smelled and tasted and then he trailed his fingers across her stomach and then down to the heat of her mound and then to the wetness from her sex. "What do you want me to do, Jill?"

"Bring me off, Jake, please, quickly."

"How?" When he looked up at her, her eyes were frantic with expectations.

"Put your fingers in me, touch me, quickly."

Jake pulled at his sister's shirt as be pulled her onto the bed and when she was beside him he put his fingers on his sister's sex and pressed hard while he kissed her neck.

"Inside, Jake, under the panties, oh, God, I'm ready."

And she was. As he worked his fingers under the waist band she violently bucked at his fingers and let out a muffled scream into his chest that went on for what to him seemed like a full minute then she stiffened her pelvis against his fingers and sank, spent.

He sat up with his head propped up by his hand and studied the girl he was just coming to know. She was panting lightly, her smooth white legs were bent slightly and open and one seam of the crotch of her green panties was buried deep in her wet pussy. He resisted the temptation to bend down and kiss the trim, white stomach and the stiff nipples poking through the thin, rose bra. Instead, he kissed her closed eyes and her nose and when she opened her mouth he licked around her lips, leaving a wet trail of spit which she chased with her tongue.

He was biting and sucking on her lower lip when she wrapped her arms and legs around him and hugged him as tight as she could and she wouldn't let him go, not until he used force to pull away from her and he reached behind her and fumbled with her bra strap, this time he got it and when he took the bra from his sister's tits he said, "You're beautiful, Jill, just beautiful," she lifted a breast to his lips and they fell back on the bed and as he nursed on his sister's breast, he brought his fingers back to her cum soaked panties, lifting the seam from her cunt while carefully putting two fingers in her and feeling the cool wetness from her panties on the back of his fingers. Then he tried to choreograph his fingers with her sounds.

It started slowly, as did her moans but soon she started bucking at his fingers, slowly at first then more insistently, then almost violently and the moans got louder and louder and just before she began her passionate cry he took his mouth from his sister's tit and forced it down on hers and smothered her mouth with his, feeling for the first time her raw energy, her unbridled passion and her total commitment to his fingers and when he did, he could feel his prick explode against his sister's leg and the grunt he let out came from a place he didn't know existed.

They lay quiet and still for a few minutes, then Jill started to stroke her brother's face. "Oh, Jake, that was just so wonderful. I could lie here with you for a month," she turned and kissed him, pulling his head into her and then she let him go and got up. "They'll be home soon," she said and as she collected her clothes and headed for the door, she stopped and looked back at her brother then quickly took off her panties and threw them to him, "Your turn tomorrow."

...

When Jill came into his room the next day he was ready and the hug was the embrace of two lovers.

"I thought of you all night, Jill, how lovely you looked on my bed, with your eyes closed, with your legs apart. You were just fantastic."

Jill held her brother as if she was afraid he would pull away, "You make me feel lovely, Jake. You made me feel lovely, and sexy and wanted."

Jake kissed his sister lightly on the lips, waiting for her to respond, and when she did, she pushed her breasts into him and poked her tongue into his mouth, pushing it against his teeth until they parted and she could explore his tongue. "It's your turn Jake," she said into his wet mouth then she pushed him towards the bed.

When he sat down he took her by the hips and said, "Can I see you?"

"My body?"

Jake nodded and as she pulled her sweater over her head, he undid her belt and pulled her jeans down so she could step out of them.

When he looked up, her eyes sparkled and the thick nubs of her breasts stood in excitement, "God, Jill, you're just so fucking beautiful," then he pulled her close and kissed her stomach through her panties, "but there is just one thing"

"Yes?"

"My panty fetish? It's for nylon panties, not cotton."

Jill tried to pull away, "I'll change," but Jake had her by her cheeks and wouldn't let go, "No, no," he said, pressing his face into the thin cotton, "don't leave."

Jill stood there for a few minutes holding her brother's head against her, feeling his hands on her ass, then she gently pushed him back, "Today is about you, Jake."

Jake smiled, marveling at his sister's excitement. "It can never be about me when you're here." His words sounded phony to his own ears but he was coming to believe them.

Jill smiled and pulled her brother's face back into her panties, "That's sweet, Jake, really sweet, then it's about me wanting to see you," and when she pushed him away again she pulled him to his feet and kissed him gently then undid the buttons of his shirt.

The buckle was next and it came undone quickly, then she got on her knees and pulled his pants down so he could step out of them. "I hope you like me Jill," but Jill didn't hear him, she was feeling around her brother's body, his back, his sides and his cheeks. She bent in and kissed the head of his stiff prick through his underwear, then she carefully took hold of the waist band and pulled it down but as she did the band caught on her brother's prick and he quickly bent forward as if to make it easier for his prick to clear.

"Sorry, Jake, this is new to me," and she pulled the waist band out over the erect penis and then down his legs and the brother was naked in front of the sister.

Jill was standing now, hugging her brother, pushing her pussy into his stiff cock, "You're great, Jake, you look great. Can I masturbate you?"

Jake was sucking hard at his sister's lips, savouring the spit that was flooding into his mouth, his hands were on her ass, massaging her cheeks through the thin white cotton while pulling her in to him.

She pushed him against the bed and forced him to sit down and when he did, she pushed him back and got down on her knees and took his stiff prick in her hands and inspected it. She gently parted the hair at the base of the prick and then brought her other hand up and cupped his balls, stroking them gently with her thumb. When Jake moaned she looked up at him, "Are these sensitive, too?"

"In your hands, not in mine," Jake muttered the words to the ceiling.

Jill tenderly twisted the prick in her hand, studying its length and the mushroom-shaped head. "It's pretty, Jake. Where is it sensitive, on the head?"

Jake sat up and took his penis between his thumb and his forefinger just below the head. "There. If you hold on to it lightly there and move your fingers up and down you can expect to see a veritable Vesuvius in a matter of seconds."

"What's this?" Jill wiped the clear fluid from the head of his prick and rubbed it between her fingers.

"It's called pre-cum, I think it's there to help lubricate but I don't know for sure."

"Have you ever tasted it?"

As Jake shook his head his sister flicked off some fresh fluid and licked it. "It's salty, not bad tasting." Then she bent down and licked the top of his penis. "How should I do this?"

"What do you want to do?"

"Make you cum."

"What about you?"

"I came yesterday."

"Well, I'm not going to cum without you."

She got up off her knees and pushed her panties down and got on the bed. When she lay beside her brother she leaned into him so she could easily hold his pecker and then she opened her legs so his fingers could gain easy access to her, and then she held her face up to him so he could kiss her, "Slowly, Jake."

And it was slow at first, the two, with their hands on each other's sex, slowly moved their hips as they moved their fingers and sucked at each others lips and then the moans came, softly and then more insistently until their sucking was as frantic as their bucking and frantic fingers. It was over in a minute, Jill to soak Jake's fingers, and Jake to shoot a stream of cum onto his sister's stomach.

Jill was panting now but she had her arms wrapped around her brother's head and she climbed up to straddle him, "God, Jake, this is just so unbelievably exciting, I can't tell you how you make me feel."

Jake's head was pressed against his sister's chest and he was stroking her back and ass, "You don't have to, Jill. I know how you feel, I feel the same way."

"Should we do it? Now?"

Jake didn't hesitate, he had thought a lot about this in the past few days, "No, this is one thing, that's another. Let's wait, let's make sure."

When she sat down on her brother she could feel his stiff cock between her legs, but she was too anxious to care, "Make sure? Have you any doubt, Jake? Do you want to stop?"

Jake laughed, "Doubt? Does it look like I have any doubt?"

"Then what?"

"This is going to be your first time and I want you to be absolutely sure before you waste it on me."

Jill was about to protest when Jake put his fingers on her lips. "Please, Jill, let's wait a few days." He eased her on to the bed and while cupping a breast he leaned down and kissed her. "This has been exciting, unbelievably exciting, I don't need to do more then this right now, feeling you is the sexiest thing I could image. A few days ago all I had was my own hand on my own pecker and look at me now, I'm naked with my gorgeous, sexy sister and I'm just now taking my fingers from her fantastic tits and moving them down across her flat, sexy belly and moving them into her mound of brown soft pubic hair and now into soaking wet pussy. Now I'm taking my wet fingers up to my mouth to taste her, taste my sister's juices." He stuck his two fingers in his mouth and sucked them. "Ahhh," he said with a laugh, "it just doesn't get any better then this."

Jill had pulled back to watch her brother, "How does it taste?" Her nose was wrinkled in revulsion.

Jake was surprised, "Haven't you ever tasted yourself?"

When Jill shook her head Jake reached down and parted his sister's pussy again soaking his fingers then he brought them up to her lips, "Try yourself, you taste great."

"The smell." Jill turned away.

Jake laughed and brought his fingers close to her mouth.

Her tongue darted out and touched his finger, "God, it's awful, how could you?" she said, looking at him.

"How could I?" Jake put his fingers in his mouth and cleaned them, "it's great!" Then he brought his sister into his arms and rolled her on top of him.

"Time flies," and she rolled off him and landed on her feet and went out the door. "I love you Jake."

When she came into his room the next day he was sitting on his bed. "I've changed my mind."

Jill stopped in her tracks, the smile that had lit up her face instantly vanished in doubt, and she pulled her robe tight about her.

"Remember when I said my fetish was nylon panties? Well, I really liked the cotton ones you had on the other day."

Jill seemed to sag in relief and quickly left the room and returned in a minute with a handful of underwear. "Don't do that to me, Jake."

"What?" Jake didn't know what she meant.

"Don't play with my emotions. 'I've changed my mind' can mean a lot of things, Jake, and a lot of bad things. We're going through a very unusual period right now and I have never been more emotionally vulnerable. So, please, Jake, go easy on me, OK?" She smiled and handed her brother the underwear.

"Sorry." He felt like a thoughtless asshole. "I guess I was just trying to be dramatic," he said, as handed her a pair of panties and threw the others on the computer chair.

She took off her robe and while looking at him, she pushed down her purple nylon panties and kicked them away and put on the white cottons he had handed her. Then she stood up and turned in a full circle, "Well?"

But he wasn't looking at her underwear. He was looking at the tears welling in her eyes. He got up and took her in his arms and squeezed her. "I can be thoughtless, Jill but I will never be mean to you, remember that."

"Thanks," she kissed his cheek, "I guess I'm a little sensitive these days." Then she roughly pushed him away, "And why not, I'm in love."

The joy on her face and the excitement in her eyes was back again and Jake was marveling at the transformation when he said, "I may have some very good news for you tonight."

Her eyes flashed with even greater excitement and a smile stretched across her lips and she was in his arms again, "What?"

Jake laughed and they fell on the bed together, "I'm not going to tell you. All I'm going to say is that when I make my announcement tonight I want you to pretend to get a little mad and then leave the room. OK?"

"Why?"

"You'll see, but you have to play your part, otherwise it may not work."

"Why?" Jill was on her brother now, squirming against him, tickling him and he was laughing, fending her off, but aroused as never before, aroused by her joyful innocence and her magnificent breasts hanging erratically, erotically beating him on the sides of his face and her panties riding up in the crack of her ass as her pussy bounced off his legs and arms. When their laughter stopped, they looked into each other's eyes then they grabbed hold of each other and her mouth sucked on his while she brought her pussy over his cock and they quickly road each other, but just for a minute, for that's all it took until they moaned and grunted into each other's open, wet mouth and then Jill lay still on her brother's chest gently rubbing her wetness against his.

tarkatony
tarkatony
252 Followers