Utterly Fucked Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gasping for breath, she asked, “Are… are you finished yet?”

“Not by a long shot.” He lay on his back and pulled her on top of him.

*

“This is my favorite part, when she gets on top of him,” Enrique cackled. “You can really see them titties bounce.” Stuart wanted to punch him in the face for saying that, to scream at him, you can’t talk about her that way… but he said nothing

Meanwhile, in the video, Jennifer was bucking away on top of him. Stuart had never seen anything like the look on her face before, at least not onher face. It was something out of a porno movie, butreal.

“Bouncy, bouncy, bouncy…”

“Jesus dude, how come I can’t get a chick like that,” wondered Clyde.

“Cause you’re ugly as fuck and you’re dick’s about half as big as his!”

“Fuck you, man.”

“The question is – why can’t I get a chick like that? Fast forward it to the part where she comes again.”

“Yeah, check it out dude, third time’s a charm.” He advanced the video several minutes; now Jennifer was fucking him so fast she was almost thrashing around. The look on her face was completely detached… she was somewhere else entirely, a million miles away from earth and loving every second of it. Finally, she slowed down, panting, and slumped over sideways onto the bed. At last, it was all over.

“I guess that’s it,” Stuart croaked. Thank God. He was reeling; he didn’t know how much more he could take.

“Naw dude, we got a couple more of her,” said Enrique. “That’s just first in the series. She’s been back to visit Dan a couple times, if you know what I mean. Clyde, open the one where he fucks her in the ass.”

“Okey dokey, I think that’s number four…” He double-clicked on a file.

Been back to visit a couple times… she didn’t just slip up once, Stuart thought, in a moment of misjudgment. She’d been carrying on a real affair. And if they’d made several videos in just a few weeks, she must not have been showing much restraint. But hell, who could blame her? Stuart could never give her what Daniel could. Right now, Stuart was desperately trying to contain himself emotionally. He was afraid his eyes would start tearing up then and there if he wasn’t careful to hold it together.

Meanwhile, Clyde was advancing the movie to “the good part”, as Enrique called it. Jennifer was on all fours, stark naked, facing the place where the camera was hidden, eyes closed tight, breasts swaying in the air as Daniel screwed her from behind. She looked so degraded… but so gorgeous. Stuart noticed his own erection and felt humiliated all over again.

*

The other day, right after Jennifer did it with Daniel for the first time – well, the first time in years, anyway – it had been like waking up from a dream. Suddenly, what she’d done sank into her, the guilt started gnawing away like a rabid weasel, and she threw on her clothes, went home, and took a long, thorough shower while she hoped to hell none of their neighbors heard them fucking. And she knew right then and there that she’d never, ever do anything like that again.

But she did. She couldn’t stop thinking about him; the awkward pauses when they passed each other were a thousand times more awkward – for her, at least – especially when Stuart was around. Or maybe… especially when he wasn’t around. It was one such time, when Stuart wasn’t around, after all, that somehow or another – she couldn’t even remember how the conversation went – that she ended up talking to Daniel again, just having a little strained and awkward chitchat outside his room in the afternoon while Stuart was at work, without any references tothat day, just to prove to herself how harmless he was, how well she could control herself. But somehow, like magic, she ended up in bed with him again after just ten minutes of chatter. And once again… the sex wasgreat.

And that wasn’t the last time. And the time after that wasn’t the last time. And now, here she was, taking it up the ass from him, and she couldn’t explain how or why or even what the hell she was thinking coming in here. Yesterday she would’ve sworn she’d never have anal sex with anyone, ever.

It hurt… he was huge after all, and it was a bit of a tight fit even taking his cock in the traditional spot. But it didn’t hurt quite as much as she thought it would (how the hell did he talk her into this? She tried to retrace the conversation mentally, to no avail). Maybe it was the adrenaline. Maybe it was the fact that it was turning her on.

It’s not something that had occurred to her before, but there really was something to being treated like a piece of meat. She’d had it with being a good student – she knew she was a good student. She’d had it with being cute and pretty – she knew she was cute and pretty. She’d even had it with Stuart thinking she was the hottest thing on earth – of course she was the hottest thing on earthto him, but let’s be frank, he didn’t really have a lot of choices, now did he? But having a guy like Daniel, who could have any girl he wanted and frequently did, want to fuck her up the ass until she cried for mercy, using her body for his gratification… that was a real compliment. It made her feel like a real object of desire, and not just some loser’s reward for his suffering.

Suddenly he started to have pangs of guilt for the things she had just been thinking about poor Stuart… Christ… she had to go. After this time, she wasn’t going to come back.

But already, she knew she would.

*

“How come I never could talk a girl into taking it in the third input?” said Clyde.

“Cause you’re a fuckin’ dumbass, that’s why,” answered Enrique.

Stuart was breaking into a cold sweat. It felt like the room was swaying back and forth, back and forth, back and forth… he choked back some bile.

“I… need to go. I’m not feeling well today,” Stuart mumbled as he shuffled away.

“Aw, come on dude, stay and watch a couple more videos at least!” Enrique said. “At least watch the one where he jerks off on her face.”

“That one’s fuckin’ awesome,” said Clyde.

Stuart couldn’t take any more of it. He had to get out of there. He had to leaveimmediately.

He drove around for hours, thinking of how he’d confront Jennifer, how he’d confront Daniel. He knew he couldn’t do either. He got in yet another fight with Jennifer when he got home that night… he didn’t tell her what the argument was really about. He’d been humiliated enough; he couldn’t go through everything all over again and hear explanations. He knew the truth was that he just wasn’t good enough for her, whether she would admit it or not.

The fight they had was the worst one yet. He threw her out – or did she leave him? – they were both screaming and everything happened so fast. As he stood in front of the apartment, watching her drive away in a cab, he heard a voice… the last voice he wanted to hear.

“Having a little spat with your lady friend?” Daniel said, leaning in the doorway of his apartment.

Stuart wanted to punch him in the face so bad, but he knew he wouldn’t last five seconds in a real fight against Daniel. Instead, he went back in without a word and shut the door.

He still couldn’t get the images on that computer out of his mind. They were horrific, humiliating… but they were a lot of other things as well. Jerking off that night was the best “sex” of Stuart’s life.