Uurf Ch. 01

Story Info
A continuation of The Dragon Ring.
5.3k words
4.56
14.7k
7

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/05/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Dragon Ring
Book Two.
Uurf 01

The fork was half way to my mouth with the breakfast sausage when the ring began to tingle. I could feel the warmth in my finger as the green stone glowed softly.

Just as sudden and unexpected was the man who walked through the wall. I sprang defensively to my feet, knocking my chair down.

"Greetings," said the stranger. He had a blanket like fabric split at the centre about his shoulders, a broad flared violent purple skirt and a wide brimmed domed hat which he swept from his head as he bowed.

"I am Magus, Ringkeeper of Kallifonai"

I looked to his hand; there with a soft green glow was a silver ring like my inheritance from my unknown father.

A surge of hope matched the adrenaline making my heart beat even faster. Here was hope of news of who my father was, news that would fill my need for origin.

I looked to Sissy; she was standing calmly, as if she were receiving expected guests.

"Welcome and greetings my lord Magus, Ringkeeper of Kallifonai." She gave the slightest of curtsies.

"I am on a quest and I seek the help of this world's ringbearer." He bowed in my direction.

That there were other rings was news, but that there were other worlds was unexpected and hard at first to grasp.

"Join us at table, would you like breakfast?" Sissy indicated a chair in the middle opposite us.

"Thank you no, but I would partake in a little wine."

I turned to the cool cupboard set into the keep's inner wall.

"We have a sharp white or a sweeter red?"

"May I have some of the red if it pleases you?"

I took the bottle and a goblet and set it on the table and set my chair right.

Sitting I asked, "What of this quest, how may I help?"

"Wait my husband, give him time to settle," she chastised me.

He poured a healthy draught of the wine and took a sip.

"Hmm, nice vintage," he remarked. "It concerns the world of Uurf, one of the five worlds of expectation, the ringbearer there is ineffectual, he has given control of the ring to others who only value its intrinsic beauty and rarity. For three generations now, order has been lost and the Chaotic Lords been loose on the world. For three generations the ring has been used as a keepsake in a glass display, we must rescue it and deliver it to a new line."

He took another sip of the wine.

"The world is strange and chaotic to a stranger's eye, they have metal machines that fly, carriages that need no equininy, small boxes that let them talk across the wide world. Many are the wonders of this world; they have delved into the secrets of the gods. Daring to uncover the inner workings of many things."

"They must have great magic to do these things!" I was astounded by what I heard; my magic was feeble compared to this.

A smile crossed his face. "No, you misunderstand me, the magicians there are pale imitations of themselves, they perform tricks for reward and admiration, they are of no heed. It is those who command that they sieve the flesh of mother earth to make these magical machines, and imbue them with the powers that the gods took to create the universe around us. They have so educated the peoples that they are blind to the conditions they endure, with neither understanding nor knowledge of any other way, our greatest challenge will be from the Biderbeck grouping, who have corrupted the natural order with their infection of fiat monies. If they learn of our intentions then will the problems come."

I listened with growing puzzlement; a small tribe had captured the mind and souls of their world? There was no ringbearer to stand against them

I looked at Sissy, the alarum was hidden in her face, my conscience was pushing me forwards, but my heart looked at Sissy's face and restrained me.

"Sirrah I would ask time to consult with my wife and Queen on this. Give me until the morrow and you shall have an answer."

"Of course of course, take the time you need. There's a lot for you to understand and consider."

"Thank you for that consideration, shall we prepare a chamber for you?"

"Thank you no; I am but a step from my own."

He drew out a stick and waved it in a circle. "By the power of the ring I bear may a way to the world of Kallifonai be opened to me."

A small black circle expanded on the wall, with another bow and flourish of his hat he stepped through and was gone.

I looked at Sissy, the silent pleading in her eyes.

"I will go with you," she proclaimed. "I shall appoint a steward for the lands and join you on this venture."

This was the last thing I expected and the most obvious thing for her to say. She knew the venture appealed to me and that the lure of finding out more of my mysterious father would draw me into it. But if I take her and lose her, some accident or battle... it didn't bear the thought.

"My love, I would fear for you at every step were you to come. I could not think freely if my concern for you was paramount. Though I love you dearly for wanting to share the adventure I must beg you no."

She wrapped her arms about my neck. "And what if you were to go and not come back? We have not even sired a child that you may be remembered through. I see the meaning and wisdom of your words but I want to deny them."

"Then shall I decline?"

"No that would be the worst state. You would forever wonder about the venture and it would be a slow seeping poison between us. I would be an encumbrance and the seed would grow there till the vine strangled us. You must go and I must bear it"

My heart surged and I placed my hands to her head drawing it to a kiss.

She whispered "Shall we see if we can seed a baby tonight?"

She stayed with me for the most of the day; it was like when we were on our journey. She touched and fondled my body, stroking my hair, rubbing my back or holding my hand. She fulfilled the dreams of love that most men don't even dare have.

I spent time holding her as well, standing half an hour to her back with my arms around her waist with an occasional teasing of her breasts, while we gazed out over the kingdom from the battlements.

We had dried fruit with a honey dip for supper, and as I took her to our bedchamber I thought there was melancholy in her gaze.

Immediately we entered she snared my waist and kissed me.

As I replied letting passion reign, she unbuttoned my shirt and took her hands to my bare back, smoothing it as the kiss drew us deeper.

My hands pulled the blouse from her skirts and I pushed it up to the strings of her bustier, loosing them. She stopped and pulled the blouse over her head pushing the bustier down to free her breasts.

As the nipple was unveiled my mouth was on it. If it was hard when I tasted it, it became harder still as my tongue teased it's tip and twirled around it.

She lay her head to mine as my hands found work with the fastenings of her skirt.

When my mouth sought the other nipple, she pulled my head to kiss me, then started on my belt.

With our half our clothes around our feet she guided me to the bed. We fell together and I held her to the top of me, my manhood pressing into her groin, as I felt her hard nipples on my chest.

She lifted as I pushed the bustier down over her hips, taking the waistband of her knickers as I met it.

She worked it free of her feet, her squirming pressing my penis between us.

Her hands found my hips as she grasped my under garments and pushed them down, tight along the length of my rigid member. She hunched her back as they reached my knees, and I felt the warmth of her lips meet my head, slowly sucking it deeper till she played the underside with her tongue.

I leaned up and caught her shoulders pulling the left side round that she might straddle me and let me feast on her juices.

At the first touch of my tongue she moved to take more, with her lips sliding down till I was fully encompassed by her soft wet mound.

I ran my tongue back and fore along her lips till they were fully open to me and my tip just touched her clitoris. Her legs squeezed as she gave an involuntary shudder, and as I was released my lips enveloped her erect clit, with my jaw moving side to side teeth lightly rolling it.

I felt her hand around my root working my skin as her tongue caressed the head.

With my chin pressed against her I could feel her juices dripping to my neck as her skin grew slick to my hands.

She was now letting cries of pleasure escape as my tongue took her towards the ecstasy of orgasm, her hips writhing as my tip sought the entrance stretched wide before it.

She raised herself with haste and squatted over me, rubbing her juices on to my glans, before dropping down to enfolded it within her, as it plunged to its full extent.

She let out a little grunt when I leaned forward to catch her bouncing breasts tween my fingers and thumbs, bringing her hands to my shoulders that I may better explore them. Her abdominal muscles tightened and her walls gripped me tight as she shuddered and the rhythm broke. I pulled her to me, hugging her back, as I rolled us to put me on top, I picked the rhythm up, then driving it faster as my own climax rushed to me.

My fluids filled her as I pulsed once, twice and a third time.

I lay my head to her chest, listening to her thudding heart. My fingers gentle brushed her softening nipples, my tongue tasting the salty sweat of the valley between. As good things come to an end the deflating remains of the former rod slipped out.

She pulled me up and we lay side to side. She ran her fingernail up from my stomach to my lips, where I first kissed it, then took it into my mouth to lick and suck at the salty sweet taste of her. She swung over to kiss me, a long lip massage as I let her split my legs, bringing my knee tight to her groin. Slowly I felt her breathing slow as she drifted into sleep.

As she slept I eased her over and lay thinking what I had learnt today. Such strange tales that were now new understandings, new vistas behind uncovered windows. The logic of 'why not' when I thought of my new understanding, that other ways in other places extended to other worlds as well. That they were united through the rings was a thought to put to consideration. The idea of seeking to understand the technology of the gods who engineered the creation of all we see around us was also logical. We had those who thought alchemy was playing with the will of the gods by seeking to transmute lead into gold. This was but a step further, seeking the rule book. I thought of great metal birds disgorging people in parks in the city, carriages carrying them away and how could they steer if there were no equinini's to turn them, still mulling it I fell to sleep.

She was athwart me when I woke, wakening as I sought to ease her from me so I could use the toilet.

She held my hand as I moved to stand to ease my bladder, demanding a kiss as the price. As I leant into her to deliver the kiss she took my balls, had I not a demanding bladder I would have let it stay, but with the kiss given I freed myself. And fled to relieve myself.

Coming back from my ablutions she slipped from the bed. I looked at her and the beauty of the body she possessed. Her face showed me the fun loving mind behind.

She came to kiss and held my head while working her tongue round mine. Her hands moved to hold my hips to hers, as she grasped my buttocks, bringing my flaccid penis to life.

It was soon hard enough to touch her lips through her spread legs. She let her hand drop to press it into the folds, and slid along its length.

Touching it to her clit with a quick rub as she topped the head, slowly she continued with my manhood firm enough to be left unaided for another ten or so slow strokes. Till she took it to her entrance and guided it in.

Pushing to feel the fullness inside her stretching her out, the warm sheath lubricated and encompassed me. Her gyrations bouncing her breasts, I reached with my hands to steady them, and squeezed her nipples tween my split fingers as I cupped them, and let my thumbs softly caress down into the valley.

Her breathing shortened with a series of gasps then a loud groan as her abdominal muscles tensed and I felt the vaginal walls tighten to her orgasm. I took the rhythm up holding her hips as her hand replaced mine on her breasts. This time it was near a scream as the shudders took her body, she let her breasts swing as her hands took my shoulders.

The nails bit in, taking me the step nearer to the ecstatic release burning in my groin. I felt my penis jerk as my knees weakened, and I pulled to her for support as the hot juices flooded from me, my hips jerking with the spasms, my breaths little more than raggedy sobs as my head lay on her shoulder.

"I love you," I whispered when I had enough breath to contain the words

"And I love you too my husband." As she kissed my ear then playfully nipped my lobe, I let her part from me, as I plucked a hand towel and pressed it twix her legs, then took another for myself.

Breakfast was done and she sat on the balcony with her accounts while I perused the pleas to the Queen's court for relief and adjudications. Neither of us were in a real mood to work but this was better than plain waiting.

It was nearing lunch when the tingle started, I stood and looked for his appearance, Sissy caught my movement and stood as well.

He came from thin air at the edge of the balcony.

"Greetings, I hope the day finds you well?" He bowed with a flourish of his hat.

He looked around. "What delightful mountain scenery you have before you."

"Thank you Master Magus, I trust the family smiles on you and yours," I replied.

"Would you join us and take some wine?" I asked.

"Thank you I would, you have refreshing air here."

Sissy raised her voice. "Mardy."

The maid came. "Your Highness."

"Bring the red wine for our guest and goblets to go round."

Mardy curtsied and was gone.

I took the papers from the table and walked them inside, taking a chair back with me as the third seat.

"We are soon to have our midday meal, would you care to join us?"

"Thank you no; I have my own dinner to look forward to."

The pleasantries over he looked at me.

"To judge your mood the matters settled, your manner tells me that I have company on this quixotic tilt to set a world to rights."

"Your assumptions are foresworn between us; I will offer assistance to your cause."

The maid brought a carafe on a tray with three goblets, filling each one to a third before retiring.

He sipped. "You must pack me a few bottles of this when I come for you in a week's time; I invite your lady wife to enjoy our hospitality whilst you learn the magic of the ring, and the skills that a ringbearer must possess."

Sissy clapped her hands and came to hug me, looking over my shoulder to Magus.

"This is wonderful news you bring!" To my ear she whispered, "you are mine a while longer."

I reached and took her hand in mine feeling in her firm squeeze joy and excitement.

"We shall be ready and await your return."

He sat a while longer, asking of the countryside hereabouts, particularly the mountains that framed the northern horizon before us. I offered a refill but he begged he must return to his own duties and asked to be forgiven for his brief stay. Then with a wave of his wooden stick and the sparse few words, the hole took him.

Sissy spent three days tidying the affairs of state, and two days packing one trunk into two, as more items became necessary. I chided her that there were women on Kallifonai, they would have the same needs and probable the same items. She told me that I had no understanding of a woman's needs; the items were especially suited to her.

The week past soon enough, Sissy had her two trunks packed and waiting, as we breakfasted and watched the day turn evermore cloudy with the distant hills being lost to the mist. The chancellor, who was to govern in our absence, had joined us along with several of the councillors.

All was ready when my ring began to tingle once more.

"He's here." I stood and looked for where he would appear, it was the wall once more. His top was a bright weave of rainbow colours with skirt that glistened iridescently. With a wave of his hat he bowed.

"Greetings Rigbetif , Queen Sisoft, I trust the day find you well?"

Sissy answered, "Greetings Magus, the family has blessed us and we ready for the day ahead, how fare you this Mothers day."

He looked at the trunks. "You are well prepared for your stay your highness." He twirled his rod of wood and pronounced a word "Levitus". The trunks floated into the air, bobbing to a halt a good two feet from the ground.

"If you're ready?"

He turned and waved his stick at the wall.

"By the power of the ring I bear may a way to the world of Kallifonai be opened to me."

The black circle grew and he waved his stick at the trunks and pointed at the gateway, the trunks floated through and he followed with a little jump. I took Sissy's hand, looking at her face and we walked through.

We were in a columned hall, richly decorated with pictures and tapestries; the floor was tiled in decorative flower patterns from tiny coloured shards of some glass like crystal.

He was stood there with our floating trunks, a smile on his face as he raised his arm to the line of his family stood to the side waiting.

"My wife, The Good Lady Macteth." She curtsied and Sissy curtsied back.

"My number one son, Happolo." The young man bowed.

"My number one daughter, Hippotic. And my number two son, Glengis."

They bowed and curtsied respectively.

"We are pleased to find you all in good health, may the Daughter smile on you." Sissy chimed, her smile showing her mood, she curtsied back and went to the side of The Good Lady Macteth.

Magus circled his wand and the trunks bobbed in a line, following him down to the great door as we followed on. Sissy arm in arm with the good lady, whilst I was subject to the attentions of the brood. The littlest, about four or five at a guess, fingering my robes.

He showed us into an apartment furnished with plush furniture, such that would make our home like an outhouse. There was a door further to the far corner, and a glorious assemblage of candles hanging in the centre. He bid us to make ourselves at ease and to join him through the door at the end of the corridor at our leisure.

It was hotter here than back in our Keep, even the short walk had brought perspiration. Sissy, freed of the eyes of others, began taking of the top layers. Stripping down to her bustier and knickers.

I had walked through the windowed door out onto a balcony overlooking a stretch of sandy shoreline.

The cliff at the base of the wall fell a sharp ten feet or so to bare smooth rock, which was quickly lost under the sand, which ran from the eye a hundred feet to the lapping waves. Out on the balcony was a cooling breeze that soon took the wetness from my brow and set my robes gently flapping.

There were three reclining chairs clustered up to a low table set in the corner. Looking up to the palace, there was a large window with a glistening array of small panes, many catching the overhead sun and directing it's rays to my face.

I wondered which way we faced, would we have the morning sun or would it's setting beams light us into the evening

"Tif?" Sissy's voice drew me back inside.

"Yes, my love." She was standing next to one of the open trunks.

"Would you help me move these trunks to the bedroom."

The trunk was already plundered, with its top layer stacked on one of the chairs, where she had sorted them.

I focused my mind and it lifted up, I forced it higher.

"Where am I taking this?"

"To that door over there, into the bedroom."

I navigated the first over to the door, opening that with my magic as well.

12