Uurf Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she watched it rise her hand slipped down to soap my balls, bringing more vigour to it.

She dropped to her knees, hands to my hips, and took my tool into her mouth. Playing first with her tongue on my head she pulled forward, taking me fully into her mouth, my head plunging down into her throat. My knees weakened, the thrill in my groin overwhelming me. She let it out again, and played more with her tongue on my head, sucking as if the cum was there already.

Silvia opened the door.

"Room for little me." It was less a question more of an order.

She stepped in and cupped her breasts before me. I could see the rivulet running from one of her nipples as they grew stiff. She bounced them in her hands, proffering them to me.

I reached forward, taking her nipples between forefinger and thumb, rolling and pulling to her delight.

Janice was going deep on me again, her swallowing motion between little gasps, was bringing me on fast.

Silvia took one of my hands to her pussy, my palm feeling the small strip of hair as my fingers sought the mound of her clit. She leant into me, brushing my hand from her breast, offering her lips to mine.

A strange thought crossed my mind; the action of the blue powder was long lasting.

We kissed, she penetrating my mouth with her tongue. I nearly bit it as Janice, below, took me deep into her mouth again.

I slipped my fingers up inside her as my thumb slipped to her clit; she pressed her lips harder to mine. I began to fingerfuck her, slowly at first, then faster as she responded.

My own orgasm was coming fast as Janis once again swallowed me down to the root. My hips started jerking as the sperm surged out, Janice backed off, collecting it in her mouth.

She stood, and put her fingers to Silvia's face, Silvia turned and they kissed, sharing my spunk between them.

Janice pushed my hand from Silvia's cunt and took up its duty. As Silvia put her hand to Janice's cunt I realised I was now redundant. The two girls were writhing against the back wall. I stepped from the shower and looked for a towel.

I was dressed and exploring the kitchen when the girls came padding in, still dripping and naked.

"Do you want breakfast?" Janice asked. "I'm doing bacon, egg and toast for Silv."

"That sounds fine," I replied.

"Go wake your sleepy head friend up." She requested.

"Ok."

I went through to where Magus lay sleeping and shook his shoulder lightly.

"Huh?"

"Breakfast, if you want some?"

"I'll be there in a minute," he said sleepily, as he lay his head back down.

"Come on, we've got to travel today," I said, encouraging him to rise for the day.

"Oh alright then." Rolling to the edge of the bed, he swung his feet out.

I returned to the kitchen where Silvia had a pot of coffee on the go.

"So where are you guys off to?"

"Florida."

"Oh I wish I could go with you. Holiday?"

"No, we've got some business down there."

"Lucky you, it's been ages since I was in Miami."

Janice came over with two plates.

"Where's that buddy of yours?"

"Still dressing I suppose."

Sliv opened a draw under the counter and pulled out knives and forks.

"His'll get cold."

"Their off to Miami later," Silvia said.

"Nice for them." Turning to me. "Got room for two more?"

"Jan, we're in work tomorrow."

"O well, it was a nice thought."

Magus appeared at the door. When I dressed this morning I recreated the local clothes we wore, and he looked like a normal 25 year old in suit and tie.

"Here's your breakfast," said Janice. "Knives and forks in the draw."

Magus came to sit on the third stool, to my left.

"I had to use magic to get these on," he whispered in my ear.

'Get what on' was my though, then I realised he was on about the clothes.

Janice put a cup of coffee at my elbow. "Come on. Eat up. We're throwing you out in five minutes."

"Don't be cruel..., s'alright, take your time," chimed Silvia.

"Why are they still naked?" Magus whispered in my ear.

"Just had a shower," I whispered back.

I continued with my breakfast, wondering if Magus knew he was eating meat.

The girls finished their food and rushed off giggling, to the bedroom.

I turned to Magus. "Well, shall we find our way to this Miami?"

"Do you have the tickets he gave you for the train?" he asked.

"Yes." I tapped my pocket, these clothes had lots of pockets, I liked that.

"Right, shall we walk, or take one of those yellow carriages again."

"I'm easy." That was his slang, funny how I unconsciously I followed his speech.

'As long as he wasn't driving we'd be safe', I thought to myself.

The train station was something to behold, I marvelled at its construction, a lot of planning had gone into that.

The carriage was luxury itself; we had a plush seat each, our sleeping bunks folded down from over our heads. I had brought my pile of books to read, including a few novels from the station platform.

I settled myself in a corner, deciding which book to read first. Magus lay back on his seat, slowly nodding off as the train began its journey.

The waitress, knocking and offering coffee and sandwiches woke him, some several hours into our ride. Magus enquired as to the location of the dinning section, then declared that he'd have a proper meal.

It was over an hour till he returned.

"Tif, you should come and join me," he declared. "They have a good selection of foods and wines." He added.

I had finished one of the novels and was deep into another, but my stomach, now he reminded me of it, was grumbling in complaint.

I stood, stretching my cramped body. Food and a bit of exercise would do me good.

"Lead on, good sir, lead on." I said, following him as he ducked back out the door.

The selection of foods from such a small kitchen impressed me and I settled for a steak. Magus selected the wine, 'A full bodied fruity red'.

Replete I left Magus with the wine and made my way back to our compartment, entering the wrong one first as I miscounted the carriages.

I had finished the second novel and was most of the way through a tome titled 'The third industrial revolution' before magus reappeared, he was tipsy again and fell asleep on the seat shortly after sitting.

I woke him as he started to snore, suggesting that he would be better in bed.

Once I'd invoked magic to silence his snores, I, to, followed and claimed my bed.

I chided Magus for his drinking when we rose in the morning.

"It's my wife's fault, he claimed. "She rations me at home. It's not often I get the chance to indulge my passion, but I'm in full control, I only seem drunk."

I'd seen his 'full control' in the car chase, and made him promise to temper 'his passion'.

The day progressed trouble free, me reading my books, while Magus strolled the length of the train several times, talking to other passengers.

We arrived in the early evening, the sun still bright and warm in the sky. Drawing on the knowledge gleaned from the novels I hailed a taxi cab and booked us into a fine hotel.

As soon as we were secure in the room Magus produced the map again. Spinning the ring once more gave us a line that took us through Oaxaca, giving us no joining in these lands. We projected the lines out and found that they met on an island in the southern ocean. Brisbane was to be our next destination.

I also suggested that we take local names, the people here seemed to have double names and we should have the same.

"Right you can be Martin Lickerts and I'll have the name T'Mershi Duween."

"Where did you get those names?"

"They were in that book, Susie Creamcheese."

I argued for an early night, and we dined downstairs in the hotel's restaurant. I limited Magus to only two bottles of wine, one with the meal and the second to bring back to our room.

12