V Day Live Show

Story Info
An angel and a ballerina strip and get it on.
1.3k words
3.95
8.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A dub step remix of Katy Perry's "Teenage Dream" and the scent of wet pussies filled the air. Against a chair, a busty redhead steadied herself while doing a standing split. She was wearing nothing but a short, fluffy tutu encircling her tiny waist and dangerously high stilettos with satin ribbons crisscrossing her ankles and calves. A topless angel in go go boots fucked the ballerina with an arrow-shaped dildo.

***

Earlier that night, Paige entered the strip club wearing a wig to hide her distinctive red hair. She was excited at the prospect of pole dancing. She was also looking forward to her boyfriend, the bouncer named Andre, giving her the professional pussy licking he promised her for her birthday. Paige had waited her entire life to get her pussy licked. Since Andre was still nowhere in sight, Paige started warming up.

Paige was caught mid-stretch when Andre told her she could take off her wig.

"Aren't you worried someone I know will recognize me?" Paige asked. The young ballerina looked up to see a familiar heavenly female with feathered wings who couldn't have been more than a few years older than her. The angel wore a sheer crop top, a shiny corset under her bust, and a sheer mini skirt.

"I got it all planned out, you'll be working one of the private booths reserved for the VIPs from out of town and you won't ever have to see them in real life."

"I don't know."

"Don't worry, they'll watch you through one-way mirrors so you won't have to see them and they can't take flash photography in there. There's nothing wrong with taking off your clothes for money, ask anyone who works here. This'll be your partner for the night."

The heavenly creature wrapped her arms around Paige and pressed their bodies together, making sure the ballerina could feel her plump breasts. Then the angel pressed a kiss to Paige's lips and said, "Hi, sexy, you can call me Cupid."

"I thought your name was Roxy."

"Oh honey, you're adorable. Most nights I'm Roxy but I can be whoever you want me to be if the price is right." Roxy, even though the other girl looked like an angel Paige refused to think of the heavenly creature as Cupid, had no boundaries. The older girl reached under Paige's tutu to pull the innocent teen's thong to the side and squealed. "I'm going to love taking your cherry tonight."

Paige gasped. She looked at Andre as she said, "What?"

Before Andre could reply, Roxy said, "While you two work this out, I'm going to finish warming up."

"Aren't you happy, honey?" he said. "You're going to do a live sex show."

Paige did not look amused.

"I told you I would get you a professional pussy licking." Andre continued. "I never said it would be from me. Come on, don't you think she's pretty?"

Paige turned toward Roxy. Instead of doing stretches, Roxy was tickling her clitty. "I think she's beautiful," Paige began as the angel caressed her own breasts, "and I think she's hot." The ballerina blushed and continued, "I thought I was just going to do a little bit of pole dancing and a striptease with a string bikini. Do you expect me to fuck you in front of people too?"

"No, I'll be there to support you, but I promise you can dance on my pole later."

The young girl bit her lip and said, "Okay, I'll do it."

Andre smacked her ass, "That's my girl."

***

Moments before show time, Andre told the biggest spender of the night that they could call to tell him what they wanted the girls to do and he would relay their orders through a small headset in his ear.

The patron with the best viewing room asked Andre about pictures while they shook hands. When Andre realized he had been slipped a C-note, he said, "As long as there's no flash, you can take as many pics as you want. I assure you, it's totally legal, the younger one just turned eighteen."

***

"With Cupid, every night is Valentine's Day," Andre announced as burlesque music played. Roxy danced suspended from an aerial hoop attached to the ceiling. She descended from the aerial hoop straight into a strut and, once she reached the chair in the middle of the small stage, ripped off her skirt to do the booty bounce.

After Roxy tore off her top, she grabbed a dildo hidden behind the seat cushion. As she worked it between her big, perky tits, Andre said, "Watch out or she'll hit you with her arrow of lust."

When the first song was ending, Andre whispered to Paige, "What's your stripper name?"

"Lise, my stage name is Lise."

"Be prepared to be amazed by the stunning ballet moves of the nubile Lise. Though she's got mad dance skills, the barely legal ballerina is joining us for the first time tonight."

Paige didn't know if the VIPs were amazed, but she got lost in a wild fusion of stripping and ballet. The young girl demonstrated her flexibility and strength with jumps, turns, and a variety of sensual poses. She slowly undid the strings on her top and gave the audience a little shoulder shimmy. The ballerina was surprised to find Roxy crawling on the floor and pulling on the strings of the innocent teen's bikini bottom with her teeth.

Andre just started to make a joke about fallen angels when the patron told him to shut up. The patron gave Andre his next set of instructions.

"Yes, right away," Andre replied. To Paige, he said, "Enough stalling," as he pushed her down into the chair. Andre pulled the young woman's legs wide open. He positioned Cupid on her hands and knees below.

"Lick my girl's pussy," Andre ordered as he stood behind the chair with the dildo. He tilted Paige's head back and pushed the heart-shaped arrowhead past his girl's lips. "Ah yeah," he said as he looked down to see the angel's face between the ballerina's legs.

Despite Andre's bulky body, his dark skin and clothes made him blend into the shadows in the background as he deep throated Paige with the dildo. Just when she thought she couldn't take any more, he pulled the dildo out and knelt beside Roxy on the floor. Andre rubbed the slippery dildo around Roxy's clit and up and down the outside of her slit. He was just beginning to work the tip into her entrance when he was issued another command.

Andre helped Paige into a backbend across the chair with one of her legs bent and her other leg straight out. Roxy spread her legs to straddle Paige's face and massaged the ballerina's bare breasts. Andre set the dildo along the outside of Paige's slit for Roxy to fellate.

When Roxy finally brought muff to mouth, Paige wasn't sure what to do. "Muff diving is easy," Roxy said between licks, "Just do to me what I did to you." The angel gyrated her hips in encouragement. After a few tentative licks, both girls were really going at it. They smoothly transitioned from position to position losing track of Andre and their surroundings.

Paige was so wet and aroused that she felt no pain as Roxy fingered her with one digit and then two. Both were oblivious as the richest patron got a close up of Roxy slowly stretching Paige's opening in preparation for the dildo.

***

Paige didn't know how much time had passed when Roxy pulled out and Andre helped the ballerina out of her standing split, she just knew that she was moments away from another intense orgasm and frustrated beyond belief. "You can stop now," Andre said. "The patrons got what they needed."