V is for Voyeur

Story Info
Being a Private Investigator has its advantages.
5.1k words
4.27
79.5k
8
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,432 Followers

Sometimes being a private detective wasn't all it was cracked up to be. Sitting in his car Mike Marshal, or "M & M" as his friends called him thought this was one of those times.

Though his initials matched the candy of the same name, it was for that reason he was really called M & M, as he sat popping the colored candies one after another into his mouth. Mike had been trying to quit smoking for over two years now. Unsuccessfully, though he had managed to cut back to a pack a day down from nearly three. The downside was he'd put on a little extra weight with all the M & M's he was now consuming as an 'in-between' substitute.

It was also hot. Nearly one hundred, and Mike's air conditioner wasn't working. He felt the perspiration once again gather on his forehead wiping it off with an old discarded McDonald's paper napkin. He had plenty of those, they were scattered all over the floor of his car.

This was the part he hated the most. Waiting. Sometimes waiting for hours for absolutely nothing. But he was being paid to wait. And as much as he actually disliked the guy, he had offered Mike a substantial amount of cash over and above his normal rate to follow the guy's wife and find out if she was indeed fooling around on him. On the one hand, Mike hoped she wasn't. He'd seen photos of her, she was damn attractive, and damn sexy. But on the other hand, if she was, then he couldn't actually blame her either. It was a 'catch-22' situation for him. Mike needed the money in order to pay the bills, but despised the guy who'd hired him.

He'd followed 'Mrs. Anderson' for the better part of three days now. Once to the grocery store, (that was fun) and once to the beauty parlor where he'd sat in the damn heat sweating to death while she sat inside a nice cozy air-conditioned room having her hair and nails done. And very likely a bikini wax according the services the sign out front had offered. He'd begun thinking that there wasn't much to this case when she'd pulled into one of those corner convenience stores. Curious, he'd gone inside picked up several packages of M & M's, and stood off to one side as she purchased one of those phone-cards. Not a good sign. But beyond that, not much else of any real interest had occurred.

Mike figured he'd give it a week, that's what he'd been paid for anyway, and hopefully be able to tell the guy that there wasn't shit going on. He continued to glance towards the home. Her car sat parked in the drive where it had all morning long ever since Mr. Anderson had gone off to work. If she were going to do anything, it would be after her husband had left. Mike glanced at his watch, "10:45," he told himself. It was early yet. But chances were it was going to be another long boring day.

Mike saw movement along side the house. "What the fuck?" If he hadn't been watching he'd have missed it. "Damn! Shit! Damn!" he said again. He was pissed for two reasons, one...it had happened too fast for him to grab his camera, and two..."well damn!" he said again leaving it at that. He saw "April" quickly open the side door of the garage letting the man in. She had taken a quick glance around for a moment or two afterwards, telling Mike that whatever it was she was doing, she was a little nervous about it.

"Stupid!" he said to himself. "If you're gonna fool around babe, don't do it at home!" Having no choice now, Mike grabbed his camera along with a much smaller one that had a wide-angle lens. He quickly made his way down the sidewalk acting as though he had every right in the world to be there. Which he did, until turning off just before the Anderson property, short-cutting over a small decorative fence where he soon found himself standing beside the house around back. He knew where he was going. He'd already been given a sort of 'pass-key' should it become necessary. And unfortunately, now it had.

The Anderson's had a pretty good-sized solarium as part of the indoor-outdoor patio area, adjacent to that, and connecting it, an even bigger greenhouse. Bob Anderson loved growing tropical plants, it was his hobby though Mike suspected the man loved his plants more than he loved his wife, or he wouldn't have had need for his services.

Mike unlocked the door to the greenhouse stepping in. It was like entering a jungle. And though there was a long narrow path going along two sides of the greenhouse, there was plenty of foliage to conceal his approach towards the open-ended portion of this area connecting the solarium itself. Even so, he moved quietly and cautiously until he actually heard voices, then froze!

"I told you before I don't like coming here," the man's voice spoke.

"Well I certainly can't go back to your place!" April told him. "What if he really is having me followed!" she said.

"Fuck!" Mike said silently. "Why is it that every idiot that thinks his wife is fooling around on him threatens to first tell her he'll have her followed, then actually does it?" It made his job all the harder whenever someone did that, almost as though it was giving the spouse a 'fair-chance' to get away.

"Oh and you think it's safer for me to come here?" Mike heard the man question.

"Bob's too stupid to think I'd actually bring someone here," April answered. "So yes...I think it really is safer. Either this or the Grove," she added. "At least going up there along the old road, I could for sure tell if anyone was following me!"

Mike knew the area. The "old-road" as April had referred to it, was a favorite amongst hikers and campers. It was a long, narrow dirt road that wound up along side of Miner's Mountain. It had plenty of trails, but more importantly, a lot of seclusion. She was right, if Mike attempted to follow her there, she'd know it and no doubt become suspicious.

"I'd prefer going there," the man then said.

"Fine, then that's where we'll go day after tomorrow," she replied. "I'll meet you at the Miner's cabin near the north ridge at noon."

Mike smiled. He knew the area well. The miner's cabin had been restored as a tourist attraction with all kinds of memorabilia from the early 1800's when there was rumored to be several silver mines in the area. He'd actually played inside the old cabin as a young boy. April had just made his job a lot easier sadly enough.

"So, you going to be all pissy? Or you going to lick my pussy instead?" April asked in what now sounded like a little-girls voice.

He didn't answer for a moment, Mike actually wondered if the guy was seriously weighing the two options. Given a choice, Mike knew what he'd rather do, his cock already acknowledging that fact.

Ironically, though sometimes Mike hated doing what he did, there were a few interesting perks that went along with it. He got to see a lot of people fucking for one thing, and for another, he had a fairly large collection of pornographic photos, though he always assured his clients they had all the copies along with the negatives. He never revealed to anyone he had copies however, it could mean his license. So it was he never even shared them with any friends. No, the few he actually had kept where for his own personal amusements and enjoyment.

"You sure he won't come home and surprise us?" the guy asked.

"Positive. Shelly told me that if he even left his office saying he was going to the bathroom, she'd call."

Mike laughed quietly. "Good old April, she not only had an accomplice, but a spy as well," he thought. Actually giving her extra points for that one.

Mike crept even more slowly, more cautiously down the long narrow isle until he could see the two of them clearly sitting outside on the patio. He would have to take his photos through the foliage of the greenhouse, but it was doable, and in a way, almost funny. He felt like a big game hunter in the Amazon stalking wildlife. Only the wildlife he was about to photograph wouldn't appear in any National Geographics magazine!

Some of the photos he would of course take and turn over to his client. Others, the far more explicit ones, he would keep for himself and add them to his very private collection.

Situated as he was, Mike zoomed in with the telephoto lens. Even as close as he was, he wanted a good clear picture not only of the guys face, but hers as well, documenting that the two of them were truly together. At the moment though, he had to pull back some in order to get them both in the picture. Though April was naked, the guy wasn't. April now kneeling before him, unzipping his fly, removing his prick. Mike gave her a few extra points. "The guy did have a big one!" he mused.

He clicked away as she began running the tip of her tongue along and around the head of the guys rapidly hardening dick. Mike could feel his own cock begin to swell in lusty appreciation, another one of the side benefits of the job. When he was fortunate enough anyway, this part of the job never failed to make him horny. A natural voyeur, which was part of the reason he'd become a private detective in the first place, watching people having sex without their being aware they were even being watched was part of Mike's own personal enjoyment. He'd even masturbated on occasion when it was actually safe enough for him to do so. He found himself wondering about that now, though quickly surveying his escape route and the danger factor of actually being discovered. He smiled as he saw several places where he could hide quickly if necessary, and knew he would also have plenty of warning should they for whatever reason, even head over in his direction.

"Damn baby, you really can suck a mean cock!" The guy informed her breathing huskily now as April continued to mouth him, increasing the tempo slightly as her head began bobbing back and forth, as she mouth-bated his cock for him.

"You mean like this mean, angry looking cock?" she asked a moment later replacing her mouth with her hand, still jerking his prick though considerably more slowly now. She waved it at him as though he'd never seen it before.

"Yeah...like THIS mean fucking angry cock!" he replied taking it from her, now slapping the side of her face, her cheeks with it as he abused himself against her.

Mike noted that April seemed to be getting off on his doing that as she immediately reached down between her legs and began fingering her pussy while he did.

"Oh yeah baby, do that for me!" he stated, noticing that she was indeed now fingering herself. "You know how much I love watching you," he told her. "Yeah, me too!" Mike admitted silently as he took yet another photo.

Mike watched as April sat back, spreading her legs even more obscenely as her fingers busily began working her cunt. Mike zoomed in taking another photo, this one for himself. Having his own darkroom had its advantages as well. This is one he would actually blow up, and he knew it. He had a damn good camera, and he knew the crystal clarity of her exposed pussy, the folds of her wet lips glistening with her "honey-dew" as Mike called it, would make for one fucking, damn nice jerk-off picture!

"You really do like watching me play with my pussy don't you?" she said in that same little girl voice she'd used earlier.

"Cunt!" he corrected her, now standing over her masturbating himself while he watched. "Say cunt," he didn't ask, but demanded.

She didn't just say the word either, but repeated the entire sentence back to him with the correction.

"You really do like watching me play with my cunt," she said emphasizing the word, "don't you?"

"Oh yeah baby, I do. I like watching you stick your own fingers inside that wet hot fuck-hole of yours," he moaned as he continued to stand there pleasuring himself.

Mike had to admit, besides watching them, listening to the two of them bandy back and forth with one another, using obscene expressions and words had made him even hornier than usual too.

"You ready to watch me fuck my puss...my cunt?" she amended quickly.

"Yeah! Fuck it for me baby, fuck that juicy wet fucking cunt for me!"

Mike watched as she picked up a thick knobby pink vibrator that she must have had somewhere ready and available nearby. He took a photo of that, taking another as she placed it at the opening of her hot-pink gash, and shoved!

"Fuck!" Mike moaned, glad he'd not spoken loud enough to have been overheard through the windowpanes of the greenhouse.

Watching April as she thrust the thick fat toy into her cunt was incredible enough as it was, but as he sat watching, she slowly turned it, knowing though he could not hear it, that it was humming around inside her while she did. She reached upwards cupping one of her large breasts teasing her nipple, pinching it painfully as she finally removed the vibrating dildo, once again shoving it inside herself. Only now, she truly began working her cunt with the incredibly thick toy.

Crouched down as he was, Mike was becoming more than just a little uncomfortable. He'd gotten enough shots for the moment, though keeping his camera at the ready. Unzipping his fly, he quickly removed his hard stiff prick, the head large and swollen with a nice fat droplet of lubrication waiting for him when he squeezed it.

"Oh yeah, fuck," he moaned softly still watching April as she pummeled her pussy with the vibrating toy, the guy still standing above her fisting himself more and more rapidly now.

"You going to spray all that nice hot creamy fuck-juice on me soon?" she asked him. "You going to squirt it all over these great big titties? You gonna cum all over my face?" she kept asking, all the while shoving the toy in and out of her cunt with abandon now. "Tell me baby...tell me when you're going to," she added. "So I can be ready for it!"

Mike could see the guy was close. He stood bent at the knees now, baby-stepping himself closer to her, pants down around his ankles. "What a schmuck!" he thought, couldn't even undress himself! He was aiming his cock towards her now too, still fisting himself, but far more slowly now, as though working it up, thinking about it, preparing the first place in his mind where he would soon empty his seed on her.

"Here it comes baby! Here it fucking comes!" he groaned deeply, his cock suddenly erupting. Mike watched from his hiding place as a thick white creamy rope of spunk flew from the tip of the man's cock hitting April squarely between her tits. Aiming a little higher now, his knees bent even more, he pumped his prick loosing a second full load that sprayed outwards landing first on her chin then somersaulting itself up and along side her face. His aim had been off slightly as April sat, mouth open waiting for her creamy gift. No longer content to squirt on her at a distance, he waddled over even closer until he was prick-point certain at the opening of her mouth, jettisoning the last few final squirts fully into her mouth. Once he was spent, he stepped back already reaching down to gather his pants.

"Schmuck!" Mike thought once again.

Rather than swallow, April forced the balance of the man's juice from her mouth allowing it to dribble from the corners of her mouth falling down towards her breasts. She continued to fuck herself with the toy though her eyes were closed, smearing his climax over and around her tits with her free hand as she came.

Mike joined her, pumping his prick furiously, as he felt his own sweet pleasure erupt from his balls then begin to bathe one of the nearby plants with his own gooey nectar.

He smiled wondering if some new species of plant would suddenly and mysteriously appear because of his cum, which was still clinging obscenely to one of the ferns. "Even better," he reconsidered, that some horrible plant-eating fungus would occur instead, spreading amongst all these tropical plants like wildfire, destroying each and every one of them. "It would serve the bastard right!" Mike said to himself, hurriedly putting his cock away.

He took two last photo's one for himself, and another for Bob. "I hope this bothers the shit out of you," he said speaking as though to his client. He'd gotten a couple of really good ones, the guy's spunk smeared all over her in great massive puddles, though a good deal of it she'd allowed to drool from her mouth forming the thick white splotches herself. Still, it looked decadent as hell, and even though Mike liked it, he was pretty sure that Bob wouldn't find it nearly as erotic as he did.

Satisfied with his excursion, Mike quickly backed out of the greenhouse, locking the door behind him, and made it back to his car without a hitch.

#

Mike gave himself the following day off with pay. It was highly doubtful that April would be meeting this guy again anyway, especially as he now knew the plan was to meet on the following day. Taking advantage of the time, he spent it inside his darkroom developing the two dozen or so photo's he'd taken of the two of them the day before. And as he'd hoped for, they had all turned out perfectly. Especially as were now two of his favorites, of April's wet glistening pussy and hard little clit blown up to near poster-size. Mike sat back in his easy chair having hung several of them up, and proceeded to relive the moment.

#

It was less than an hours drive up to the Grove and the old miners cabin. He'd left in plenty of time, scouting out a good vantage point from where to watch their approach. Additionally, he was just high enough and far enough ahead of them to be able to easily, as well as quickly make out where they were headed once leaving the cabin to find a new place of concealment, and thus set up and wait for them there.

April arrived first. Mike took several photos of her sitting there inside her car waiting for the Schmuck to show as Mike now thought of him. He was late too. So when he finally did arrive, it was obvious that April wasn't none too happy with him as they stood arguing for several moments. At first, Mike was worried that they'd end up leaving rather than doing anything. Minutes later they appeared to kiss and make up, beginning to make their way up the trail. April carried what appeared to be a blanket, handing over what looked like a picnic basket to the guy she was with. Taking several photos with his telephoto lens, Mike scrambled down from the rocky perch he was sitting on, heading off to intercept them further on up the trail again.

Mike had guessed correctly where he thought they might head. He'd located a small deer trail off the path that meandered down into a small but very secluded little clearing. Making his way through the thick trees, he had previously scouted out another place of concealment where he would have a good vantage point to see them. Sure enough, they entered at the opposite end of the small meadow. Placing the blanket on the wild flowered and grassy carpeting, April handed the guy she was with what appeared to be a bottle of wine which he began opening as she undressed. Mike smiled as he took several photos. Seeing her, naked out in the open like this was admittedly quite arousing. All seemed to be going well until he fumbled with the cork-screw, the wine bottle tumbling out of his hands where it landed unceremoniously on the ground, breaking.

"Damn it Greg, that was a hundred dollar bottle of wine!" April spat angrily.

"So fucking what?" Came his reply. "I don't care all that much for wine anyway," he added.

"Well I don't care all that much for your attitude either!" she spat back at him.

"Ah oh..." Mike thought. Suddenly they were at it again. Whatever their relationship had once been, it was obvious to him that it was headed downhill, and probably had been for quite some time.

"Oh! You don't like my attitude? Fine...screw you, because I sure as hell won't be!"

"Suits me just fine!" And as far as I'm concerned, you can go and fuck yourself from now on too! I don't ever want to see you again!"

Mike sat his camera down on the top of the fallen tree he was kneeling behind reaching for his notebook. He quickly scribbled the name 'Greg' in it, and then looked up just in time to see Greg departing the meadow. Curiously, April made no effort to leave herself, continuing to merely sit there until Mike realized she was crying.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,432 Followers
12