V is for Voyeur

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,502 Followers

"Fuck!" he said silently to himself. Not because he wouldn't be getting any more photos, or even that the relationship they'd been having between them was over either, but simply because she was crying, and if Mike hated anything more, it was seeing a woman cry. He decided that the better part of valor was to slink off and leave her alone. He had enough anyway, and though he hated doing it, it was time to turn over what he had to his client and be done with this one. Whatever was going to come of it now, was between the two of them. As far as he was concerned, it was finished.

Mike crouched, reaching for his camera when for no apparent reason it toppled off the top of the fallen tree trunk bouncing down a short ways, but making enough noise that April glanced up in his direction, grabbing a portion of the blanket she'd been sitting on to cover herself with.

"Who's there?" she called out angrily. "I know you're there, so just show yourself!" she added.

Mike felt like an idiot as he continued to hide behind the tree trunk, his camera unreachable now unless he did in fact show himself. He peeked up over the tree. April was standing now, wrapped in the blanket staring in his direction.

"I can see you," she said calmly enough. "Are you following me? Did my husband hire you to follow me?" she pressed.

Mike knew he'd been found out, and stood. He began walking towards her down the small hill, picking his camera up along the way. The least he could do was come clean with her, at least give her the courtesy of telling her he had been, and that sadly, he was going to be turning over what he had to her husband. At least it might give her a chance to prepare herself after he did.

"Who are you?" she asked as he approached her. Mike decided to come clean.

"Mike Marshall," he answered. "And yes, your husband hired me to follow you." He noticed that she didn't seem to be at all surprised by that. She even laughed.

"He told me he was going to," she said resignedly. "I don't suppose there's anything I could do to persuade you otherwise," she attempted, allowing the blanket she'd had wrapped about herself to fall, so that now she stood naked before him.

"Damn!" Mike considered. It really was tempting! And he told her so. "I am tempted," he admitted. "But I can't. I could lose my license. They call that extortion. Accepting money from one client, then accepting money from you to keep me from revealing what I have is just another form of blackmail, even though you were willing. Sorry," he finished.

April nodded her head in understanding, but made no effort to conceal herself, actually re-spreading the blanket, sitting down on it. To his surprise, she motioned for him to do the same. "Well, at least tell me what you do have so that I can try and prepare myself for it when Bob confronts me," she told him. So Mike did. He told her everything, including how he had watched the two of them the day before. Re-living the moment as he did, Mike found himself becoming uncomfortably, and quite awkwardly aroused in doing it.

"Well, since you've been so honest with me, I guess I'll do the same. When Bob told me he might have me followed, I decided to hire my own Private Investigator and do the same thing to him," she was grinning. Mike laughed.

"Don't tell me!"

"Yeah, he's been seeing someone on the side too," she stated. "So I guess when he confronts me with what he has, I'll be doing the same."

"Stalemate," Mike offered.

"Exactly! This has been a long time coming anyway, so I guess with what we both have on one another, it's just as well that it ends now. But what Bob is about to learn, he stands to lose far more than I would by making any of this public. So I am pretty sure he will gladly, and quietly want to make this go away."

Mike was actually pleased to hear that. "Well, I hope it works out for you then," he told her. He had unconsciously reached into his jacket pocket producing a package of M & M's, which he tore open, tossing one into his mouth. April gave him an amused look, making him realize that he had. Almost as an after thought he offered some to her. "Would you like one?" he asked feeling a little foolish.

He'd meant to simply hand her the package, perhaps toss a couple into her hand, but as he turned it towards her, several flew out of the torn, ragged opening. One landing squarely within her pubic hair where it stuck, sitting there like a fly caught in a spider's web. April burst out laughing, and then so did he. April retrieved the errant candy holding it up. It was a green one.

"When we were kids, we used to believe that the green one's made you horny," she told him.

"Same here," Mike said still chuckling. "Too bad that wasn't really true though."

She popped it into her mouth, "It wasn't?" she questioned using that same seductive little girl voice of hers that he'd heard her use previously. "Always made me horny!" she said seductively, now sounding more like a woman, a woman suddenly and very aroused. "Always did like M & M's," she added holding out her hand towards him. Mike poured a generous helping into the palm of her hand.

"Thank you,"

"You're..." 'welcome' he almost finished saying. Watching as she took the handful of multi-colored candies and began slipping them inside herself. Mike didn't know what else to say or do as he sat there watching her do so.

"Ever eaten them this way?" she finally asked. Mike looked up, he knew his face must have had a look of incredulous surprise on it, momentarily tongue-tied as well.

"Ah no, can't say's that I ever have!"

"Would you like to find out?"

"Fuck me!" he said silently to himself, then stood and began removing his clothing.

Moments later he was nestled comfortably between April's legs, now bent at the knee as he chased M & M's inside her with his tongue. She lay giggling happily, while he found the 'hard to melt' candy not quite living up to it's name.

"Melt's in your cunt, but not in your hand," he told her laughing.

She was laughing as well until he wrapped his lips around her own little chocolate flavored M & M, sucking it. She now moaned pleasurably instead.

"You...you have any more of those?" she asked seconds later. Mike was almost embarrassed to tell her he had several packages of them, but he did.

"Give me one," she said sitting up now as he reached behind retrieving his jacket. April tore open the package, then poured nearly the entire contents of it into her mouth, and grinned.

Mike was grinning too as he lay back on the blanket, April already crawling towards him, where she proceeded to suck him with a mouthful of the hard-color coated candies.

"Maybe they were right after all," he moaned pleasurably, feeling hornier than he ever had before in his entire life.

April sucked him, and kept sucking him until the candies had all melted, now licking his chocolate-coated prick like a tootsie roll instead.

When she had licked him thoroughly and completely clean, she sat back. "Give me another one!" she told him. So he did. Mike watched as she once again stuffed nearly the entire package inside her pussy. "Now...come fuck me!"

With an M & M shit-eating grin on his face, Mike mounted her from behind, sliding into her doggy style, the deliciously weird feeling of soft, yet hard-shelled candies caressing his prick as he began sliding in and out of her chocolate lined pussy.

#

"Schmuck!" Greg thought as he sat taking one photo after another. "Stupid fucking idiot," he said to himself again. At first, he hadn't thought that April truly was being followed, but obviously she had been right. And not only that, her devious little plan to seduce the stupid son of a bitch had worked out equally as well too. He was sure she had used the story to lure him in with. About the only thing Bob might be fucking besides his wife were his stupid tropical plants. Once they'd confronted the Private Investigator with what they had on him, they were sure he'd inform his client that nothing untoward was going on.

"I can assure you Mr. Anderson, I followed your wife faithfully for a solid week, and not once in all that time did I discover her to be seeing, or involved with anyone!"

"Schmuck!" Greg said again laughing as he took a few extra photos for himself as well as making a note to buy a full case of M & M's.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,502 Followers
12