V_Squared Ch. 01

Story Info
Orphan is wooed by a priest.
1.9k words
3.55
35.8k
16

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/30/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter One: Valia the Vulnerable

The Rising Angel Orphanage was a small establishment in the Irish district of Grasp City. It was headed by Father Fedichi, a fat, drunken slob of a man who could put on the airs of a holy man in the presence of others. However, in the privacy of his quarters, he was a slobbering pig, full as much sin as any devil. This day he had his eyes set on a young girl named Valia, the young 18-year old had blossomed in a way that caught the fat man's eye. Once he had prepared himself he ordered for the girl to be brought in. She was frightened by being abruptly pulled from her room and sent to his office.

"Is it true that you've been involved in some unholy activities, Miss Wake?" Due to her small stature, the priest towered over as he stood hands behind his back. "Leave us, sister!" he said in a bellowing tone as the nun who escorted Valia hurried back to her duties. He paced around the girl as she stood there in the center of the carpeted room, shaking like a leaf "Is it true that you've been involved in some unholy activities, Miss Wake?"

"N-no, No Father haven't," The girl shook and lisped out through fat pouty. She began to fidget with the buttons of her uniform, her unnaturally large bosom making the outfit difficult to wear.

"You don't have to lie Miss Wake.", Fedichi's fat red face grew gentle, and as he laid a meaty paw on the girl's shoulder.

"Well I thought Johnny was cute so I," Valia looked down in shame.

Yellow teeth shone in the light as the Father grinned, "Well Miss Wake, there's no need to continue, puffing words through those puffy lips it will only do more harm than good, let's absolve you of your sin shall we?"

Valia's golden eyes lit up, "Really?"

The Father nodded, "Remove your uniform please. Purification is best done in the nude. "

"Um... Alright, well you know best Father, "Valia began removing her uniform that was already causing her great discomfort, being two size too small. Her shoulder-length crimson pigtails bounced as she moved up and down. Fedichi looked on in amazement as her little purple fingernails fidgeted with the buttons of her dress shirt.

When she was down to her underwear she folded her clothes and placed them before her bare feet.

She looked at the Father with an expression of ignorance, assuming her task was complete.

"Kay now what do I do?"

The father's brow rose as the light of the fireplace lit his face in a way that would make a small teen cry, "Why is bosom falling out of your brassiere, girl?"

"Huh? Oh, um... it's too small for me sir..."

"Haha, now why is that girl, don't you know it's unbecoming for a blossoming young woman, with your "traits" to be without a proper brassier?"

"Yes... yes Father I know," Valia looked down at her chest, the massive mounds of vanilla flesh wobbling inside the teacup-like green bra.

Walking towards her now he raises his hand and swipes at her chest like a bear.

"Ekk," she squealed as her mounds, now free wobbled and shook like hills of pudding before coming to a rest. She staggered back holding her chest in surprise, however, her recovery was short lived as she found her attacked again with the same intensity. There was a loud rip, as her green lacy panties torn from her developing hips, "Ahhh, b-but why?"

The Father took an eye full at the girl's form, she was like a doll; her white skin shone like porcelain against the glow of the embers. Her red hair in pigtails reflected the light with a brilliant sheen. Her fat rosy lips quivered, as her thin arms folded under the overstuffed yoga ball sized bosoms which were capped by convex areolas and thick pink budding nipples.

Glances from her golden eyes looked at him and dashed themselves away, while her thin legs shuffled on tiny feet. "Well, aren't you pretty?" Said the Father as a finger found itself resting under the girl's chin.

She lisped eye full of wonderment, "Really?"

He looked back at her "Really" He then grasped her tiny wrist and guided her over to his desk, he grinned "We're going to begin slow"

"Father Fedichi!" squealed a young voice within the father's quarters, Valia was getting rear-ended, her virgin sex struggling to keep up with the girth of a full grown man. "Please it's too big" she cried as her scrawny legs kicked into the air; the Father grabbed her tiny ankles, using his meaty grasp to pull her tiny body further onto his girth. Tears streamed down her reddened cheeks as her plump lips mouthed feelings of anguish; Fedichi cared little for this and hoisted the teen against his robust body.

As she was lifted from the Father's desk her heavy breasts heaved, regaining their teardrop shape. The scarlet haired youth was bounced on father's girth, impaled to the point where his massive shaft created a visible bulge in her slim torso.

She screamed and hollered to no avail. After what seemed like an eternity of yelling and flesh smacking against flesh, Valia was silenced as the Father came.

"Your sins have been absolved my child." said the Fedichi as he plucked the twitching girl from his shaft, the quick release causing a loud pop.

However, this wasn't the last time Valia would need to be "absolved" over the next two months Valia was sent to the Father's office for a minor infraction and dealt with in what became the customary way. "If you ever tell anyone about our little meeting, your time her won't be very pleasant" he would tell her.

Though over the passage of time she started to develop a likeness for the act, every time she saw the father's member it put her in a state of submission. Was this a mental defense from trauma or a slut's true nature? Who's to say, however one morning Valia didn't quite feel like herself and rushed to the toilet.

"Hah, aw, why, why did I throw up?" she questioned rubbing her thick lips. Worried, she went to the orphanage's nurse

The woman looked at the young girl with apathy, "Well did you sneak food out of the kitchen last night?" Valia shook her head no, as the nurse ran down all the possible list of causes. Shooting Valia a glance she asked, "You haven't been fornicating, have you?"

Valia looked down, knowing she was caught, the guilt welling up in her chest.

"I see", the nurse turned from Valia and exited the office. Moments later she returned with a bottle of water and pulled a little box out of one of the draws, "Go to the bathroom, urinate on the strip, and come back here."

Valia scratched her head, "U-urinate?"

The nurse sighed, "Pee on it you simple girl!"

Valia nodded embarrassed again and did as she was told. She drank the water and waited for the magic to happen. When the feeling hit, she took the test out and peed on it, she sat there for a few minutes and before her eyes, the test proved positive for pregnancy. Not knowing what she was looking at, she returned to the nurse and showed her the test.

"I see, this is what I thought, "she looked at Valia with sad eyes.

Valia looked up at her "Is it bad?"

The nurse shook her head "I wouldn't say "bad", you're going to have a baby, now though, I will have to take this up with Father Fedichi!"

Valia's heart sank,"A-are you s-sure you need to t-tell him?"

The nurse scowled, "Why not?"

Valia shook her head, "No reason"

"What will happen when he finds out, can I keep lying like this, what if he gets mad and tries to hurt me, what do I do, what do I?"

In the moment Valia reached the only option she had, and that was to run. Valia ran out of the nurse's office, down the hallway and down a flight of stairs. She stumbled cutting her face on the railing in the process, shaking off the pain she reached the back door that opened up to the parking lot. The weather was terrible, rain poured from the sky as lighting struck in far off distances. Valia kept running; when the nurse retuned to the infirmary with the Father close behind, she was startled

"Where did she go, we have to alert the police!"

Fedichi placed a firm hand on her shoulder, "No, we knew she would run off, she's a whore's daughter after all"

"But sir! "The nurse pleading watching the Father walk away.

The Father walked back to his room smiling. "Thanks for solving my problems for me"

Valia ran for a mile before getting tired, her clothes were soaked, now heavy from the rain. Panting she plopped down on her knees holding her chest.

"Hah, aw this isn't far enough, but they hurt so m-much!" she muttered as she got up again and kept running. Before long nightfall hit and she was exhausted, not able to run anymore she collapsed, hitting a garbage can on the way down.

The lights next to the house flicked on as a woman stepped out "Who the hell is it?" she roared armed with a baseball bat.

"Who, was that?" she looked down to discover a shoeless girl breathing hard "Oh no", she said as she bent down to hoist the girl up.

Later Valia found herself in a warm space, her eyes flickered and she arose

"Ekk!" She screeched as a face met her gaze, causing her to retreat into the sheets.

"Don't worry I'm not going to hurt you." said a mature voice.

"W-who are you?" Valia questioned the purple haired woman sitting by her bedside.

"Oh, well I should ask you the same question little miss?"

Valia looked down and shifted her gaze away from the woman "I was running."

The woman lifted a brow, "From who?"

"I-I was running from a very bad situation can we just leave it at that?"

The woman leaned back in her chair and folded her arms, "Okay that's fine, well anyway I'm Delma Arpe, and what can I call you?"

Valia sniffled, "I'm Valia, Valia Wake."

The woman smiled, "Well Valia do you have any family I can contact?"

Valia shook her head, "No, I don't have parents."

Delma eyes grew wide in surprise but then narrowed in sympathy, "Oh I-I'm sorry!"

Valia looked down "I-it's okay."

Delma tilted her head, her long purple hair falling to one side, "So, did you run from an orphanage or something?"

Valia cried, "I don't want to go back!"

Delma put a worried hand to the girl's cheek, "And why is that Valia?"

Brushing the hand aside Valia cried, "I-I got pregnant and the person who did it will hurt me if they found out"

Delma looked shocked at hearing the young girl was with child but softened into concern, putting a reassuring hand on the young girl's shoulder, "Hey listen, I'm not going send you back there, nor am I getting the police involved, how about you just stay with me?"

Valia looked into Delma's soft magenta eyes, "You sure?"

Delma gave a slight nod Valia smiled and leaped forth hugging Delma, she smiled, "Okay, okay now time to get some rest I'll check on you in the morning, okay?"

Valia nodded, Delma got up turned off the light in the room, "Good night."

"Good night miss Delma."