Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Speakeasy
Speakeasy
34 Followers

Margaritas gone, you go into the lobby to catch a cab. There's David! He is standing at the front desk talking to the hostess. You both rush up to him and there are smiles and hugs all around. "I missed the plane," he says. "And since I... well, we... were having such a good time, I called Diane - my wife - and she'll be flying in at 11:30 tonight! Wanna play?" No need to answer this one but you both answer, "yeh!" at almost the same time. He says, "I'm trying to get a room, but all they have left are suites... you wouldn't want to split one would you?" Michael answers yes right away... and there's no objection from you... Michael and David turn to the hostess and get the room thing straightened out... you stand and watch as these two beautiful men arrange the next great sexual experience of your life... and you feel a dampness growing in between your legs.You all go up to your room to pack up. The bellboys will move your stuff into the new room while you're at dinner. You're so excited you're shaking. You wish you weren't so hungry!

You all get a cab to a Cuban restaurant. Posh. Beautiful people. Great food. Spicy, flavorful, exotic wonderful food that makes your taste buds dance. David and Michael flank you in a 1950's style circular leather booth. Both men have their hands on your thighs, teasing just above the stockings. There's a large tablecloth that hides their hands from view, so even though you're in public, it's very private "below decks." God are you getting turned on! As the meal progresses, Michael and David both reach up to your labia and tease you with gentle touches. They look at each other in surprise when they discover you are underwear-free! You don't believe how turned on you are in a room so full of people.

The conversation is normal. David is telling you about Diane and their life together, their kids, the home in the 'burbs, You and Michael are doing the same - at least Michael is. You find yourself unable to say anything very interesting because you are being slowly finger-fucked by these two great men. The food is great... you are all trying bites of the others food... David has a finger buried in your pussy right now. He takes it out - your dampness glistening on his fingers - and takes a bite of his pollo molé in his hand. He offers it to you. "You'll love this," he says, "try it." You do and the taste of your cunt is everywhere on his hand. "You seem to like the taste of pussy." You say nothing, but carefully lick his fingers clean. Fact is, you love the taste of your own pussy, but have never tried anyone elses, and never came close except for that one time in college when your rommy wanted more than you could give her at the time. It's been haunting you ever since. Right now, you'd do almost anything for these men.

While you're sucking on David's fingers, Michael is lightly, but rapidly rubbing your clit. Oh God, you're going to come right here in the restaurant! Your eyes glaze over. You stop licking. Your hand strays to the bulge in David's pants, and it hits you. Your cunt pulses in time with the Cuban music. You're coming hard. In public. As you start to come down, the waiter appears at your table - a very handsome Cuban man - and asks, "is everything to your satisfaction?" Everyone laughs. Michael says, "yes, we are very satisfied." The waiter moves away and the three of you look at each other and can't believe what's happening!

Dinner's over. There's a dance club next door and you decide to check it out before Diane arrives. She'll take a cab from the airport and meet you at the hotel. Sexy latin dance music in a tropical setting. Two men with their hands all over you as you walk to a table and order a drink. You excuse yourself to go to the john. You need to wipe the juices off your cunt before your stockings get much wetter! On the way back, you get lustful stares from your guys at the table. David gets up as you approach and takes your hand, leading you to the dance floor. You dance with David. He smells good. The press of bodies on the dance floor hightens your excitement. Then a slow song - sensuous and sexy. Your cunt presses against his thigh. You glance at Michael who nods his approval and smiles. You are the sexiest woman alive.

You're getting more and more turned on as Michael slowly rubs his thigh against your cunt. Then the dance ends and he says, "it's time to meet Diane." A deep breath and you walk back to the table. Michael stands up and you can see the bulge in his pants. You all smile and head for the door. There is a cab outside and you get in (your'e in the middle) and head back to the hotel. Michael takes your face in his hands and begins to shower you with kisses. David's hands are toying with your breasts. Every nerve ending on your body is tingling. The cab ride ends too soon. The drinks and the sexual high are making your mind buzz. It all seems like a dream.

You enter the hotel and get the keys for your room, and in the elevator up, Michael's hands reach under your dress to tease your cunt. You're standing at the back of the elevator with David and Michael on eiher side. There's a couple of men in suits in front of you. They can't see what's going on, but you KNOW they can smell your sex. How could they miss? Michael's fingers enter you easily, and an "ahhhh" escapes your lips. The men turn around and look at you for a second and then turn back. If they only knew that right now you'd do them both - twice.

The door to your room opens and you can't believe it. A large central room with a bar, sofas, table and chairs, and a huge picture window overlooking the ocean! You look at Michael, and his eyes are even bigger than yours. David just smiles. God what a sight. Your bags are sitting in the center of the room. The boys pick up the bags and enter the separate rooms. David to the left, Michael to the right. You follow Michael. Nice! Big room with a huge round bed. You laugh at the sight. There's a gauze-like curtain around the bed. What have they done? This is a room built to fuck in. You walk over to David's room to check, and his is the same! You - again - can't believe any of this is happening.

The boys are busily unpacking so you walk to the bar and get a club soda. Your head is already spinning but you're thirsty. There's a knock at the door. You wallk over and open it and standing there with a huge beautiful smile is a totally gorgeous woman. 35, long brown hair to her shoulders, 5' 9" tall, amazing eyes, slim with perfect c-cup breasts, short skirt and white silk blouse. If there were ever a woman you'd like to fuck, she's here. She says, "You must be Jennifer."

You stammer a "yes, you're Diane?" and invite her in. She walks in front of you carrying her bag and you notice an enticing odor. "God, Diane, what's that perfume? It's great!" She tells you, puts down her bag and reaches into her purse... a small bottle comes out and she opens it for you. "Want some?" Then without asking, she dabs behind your ears with it. Whoa... you had no idea how sensitive you were right now... her touch sends little shocks all the way to your stomach. God are you primed. The guys emerge from the rooms and David introduces Diane as "the best part of my life." You believe it.

Diane disappears into their room. Michael heads for the bar and starts to fix some drinks. Everyone calls out their order to him and he starts to mix. You watch him as he does. Whistling happily. Looking at you and smiling. You leer back at him with your now famous fuck me look, and smile.

He brings the drinks to the coffee table and you both sit on the sofa. David and Diane come back and sit on the loveseat across from you. Diane - a little nervously - "Do you guys smoke?" She's holding out a joint.

"God," you think, "I haven't tried any since college." Michael speaks for you. "not in a long time... fire it up!" She does, and then hands it to David who takes a hit and passes it to you. What the hell. You inhale, and that old familiar wonderful buzz comes over you right away. You pass it to Michael. It goes around the room twice before Diane puts it down in the ash tray. The converstation is friendly. Lots of laughs and small touches. Electric touches.

Diane says, "this room needs some music," and walks to the radio controls at the bar. Salsa music. It reminds you of dancing with David and you feel a wetness creep across your labia. While you and the guys watch, Diane starts to dance across the room, and stops in front of Michael moving beautifully to the music. "Diane's a bit of an exhibitionist," says David.

No kidding. And she's beautiful. As she dances you get higher and begin to lose all your own inhibitions, and when Diane reaches her hands out to you, you get up right away and start to dance with her. The guys are both watching with their mouths open. You and Diane start to dance very erotically now. She wants to fuck you. You want to let her. She slowly opens her blouse to reveal a perfect pair of breasts... then, her arms go around your back and pull down your zipper. Her touch is soft, insistent. You let her do whatever she wants. Her blouse hits the floor at about the same time as your dress. Her arms go softly around you. God, the feel of her skin is amazing... you are naked. She has a skirt on... but with your help, then only a thong. It doesn't seem fair that she's so overdressed. You hands move down her back and peel the thong off. You notice her very sexy smell as the thong slips by your nose. It's a very damp thong. You find yourself on your knees with a thong in your hands in front of a very sexy woman. She pulls your head closer to her pussy. The odor is wonderful. Spice, Musk. That perfume you've come to like so much. Your tongue reaches out tentatively. At the first touch to her labia, she jerks as if hit by an electric shock, but still holds your head gently close. Your tongue strikes paydirt and she starts to come right away. Apparently she's been thinking about this for a long time.

As thanks for the great orgasms from her husband, you move your tongue in for the kill, sliding back and forth across a beautiful great tasting clitoris, pulling it between your teeth... sucking, licking, tasting. Feeling this beautiful woman start to spasm under your mouth is VERY exciting. She's humping your mouth now, sliding her cunt up and down your face, covering your face with her come. Then a small, long lasting groan from her lips as the orgasm really takes hold, and she collapses to her knees to kiss you and lick the come off your face. Very erotic kisses and licks. It's your turn now.

Suddenly you notice there are two naked men in the room - very erect and very interested in both of you. Michael moves behind you on the floor and wraps his arms around you to fondle your nipples. They're on fire! David is standing beside Diane. She moves from kissing you to sucking his cock. It's a beautiful sight as his cock - whose taste you know so well - slides in and out of her mouth. Then Diane stands and pushes David onto the sofa, and takes your hand. You stand and she moves you so that you're sitting in his lap facing out, on his cock. It slides in easily and quickly. Then she gets on her knees in front of you and begins to suck your nipples as David fucks you from behind. Her lips move South now, toward your cunt. You can barely stand the anticipation until her tongue finally reaches your clit. Michael moves behind her. You can see every move as he slowly fucks her from behind.

David is feeling a bit of urgency now. You can feel his cock swelling inside you and Dianes tongue starts to move faster against your clit. As all this is happening you can see Michael's face - intent, hard, needy - a he fucks Diane for all he's worth. Diane starts to pant now. Little high pitched squeals coming from the mouth that's on your slit. You can tell Michael is about to come. You feel David swelling even more inside you as Diane intensifies her attention to your clitoris, her hand moving to her own clit now and rubbing herself as fast as she's licking you. Can this be happening? Then a collective groan. Everyone starts to come at once. It feels like your entire body is engulfed by a sweetness. Then David starts to pump his come inside you. You feel the spasms in his cock and watch Michael having spasms of his own inside Diane. Everyone is coming together.

Something you thought was impossible only a day ago. Loud groans now. You look into Michael's eyes as he looks into yours. You are fucking other people, but you're also - in a very real sense - fucking each other. There is a direct line between your cunt and his cock, and the woman in between is trying - successfully - to please you both. One final scream - you think it might be you - and everyone slides to the floor, panting, smiling, loving every moment. David says, "Wow, that was good grass!" and everyone begins to laugh... that'll be a line you'll remember the rest of your life.

Speakeasy
Speakeasy
34 Followers
12