Vacation

Story Info
Vacation turns into stripping at an amateur contest.
6.7k words
4.48
143.7k
45
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/21/2022
Created 02/22/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
raywesty
raywesty
64 Followers

Crystal graciouly read this over for me and gave her approval. Find her stories under the name crystal607.

Crystal could hear the sound of the waves breaking softly along the beautiful shore line from the little cabin she and her husband, Barry, were staying in for the next two weeks. They were in a rustic resort along the western shore of Lake Michigan in the USA. This was their first trip to the states, and it had been a difficult time for them in deciding where to go. But a friend of Barry's had an uncle who owned this resort near the town of Waukegan, Illinois, just north of Chicago. They were close enough to the big city so that they could enjoy the sights and night life there, but have the beautiful beach right outside their cabin during the day. Crystal was excited about trying out the new one piece gold suit Barry had bought for her just before they left, as well as the two skimpy bikini's she had picked up herself. She wasn't sure about the bikini's, because she had heard that the Midwest in America was very conservative. She would check things out tomorrow.

They had flown in on a non-stop flight from London to Chicago's O'Hare International airport, and then been met by the friend's uncle, Fred. They had gone straight to the resort and had not had time to do any looking around yet. Also, because Chicago was 6 hours behind England, they were experiencing jet lag to a considerable degree. They had tried sleeping on the flight over, but unless one is flying first class, it is hard to get very comfortable and get much sleep. They would try to sleep some tonight, and be up very early in the morning, as morning here would be almost afternoon back home.

Both Crystal and Barry were up at the crack of dawn. The sun came up at 5:30 this time of the year, and because of the time difference, both were ready to meet the day very early. The cabin had a small kitchen with all the necessary utensils and Fred had stocked it with good old American fare. Crystal looked through the groceries in the cupboard, and was able to find some tea and bagels, which would suffice for their breakfast.

After breakfast, Crystal put on the new one piece gold suit Barry had bought for her just before they left. She wanted to see how others dressed before she tried out one of her bikini's. She didn't want to get into any trouble because of how she was dressed. This was not liberal England or the continent. She was pleasantly surprised at how warm it was, even this early in the morning. It looked to be a perfect day for going to the beach, and Crystal looked forward to it. Meanwhile, Barry was busy unpacking his photography equipment he had brought along. He planned on taking as many photos as he could, especially of his lovely wife. She didn't know it, but the one piece gold suit he had bought her just gave the appearance of being conservative. Actually, when wet, it became almost completely transparent. Barry planned on having his camera ready when she came up out of the water. He hoped there would be some men around to enjoy Crystal's charms at that time.

It was still too early for there to be anyone out on the beach, but Crystal walked on the smooth sandy shore, and looked out over Lake Michigan. She knew it was a lake, but it looked every bit as big as the seas and oceans she had seen at other places they had vacationed. The water was fresh, but on wading into it up to her knees, she couldn't really tell the difference from the salt water of the ocean. The water was very warm and inviting, and Crystal could not resist the urge to jump all the way in. She walked out a little further, letting the swells of the waves wash over her. When some water splashed in her mouth, she then noticed that there was not a salty taste. This was something different, and she liked it. Even though the water was warm, and it was going to be a hot day, she still shivered a little as the water washed over her, getting her suit a little wet. Because of feeling a little cold, Crystal headed back to shore without really getting her suit wet enough to become transparent. She saw Barry leaving their cabin, and waved to him to come on down. She also hollered up to him to bring her beach towel with him. Barry waved an understanding, and went back inside, emerging a moment later with two beach towels.

Crystal and Barry laid out on their towels, enjoy the serenity of the beach this early in the morning. Barry hoped more people would show up soon, as he wanted the opportunity to show Crystal off, particularly to any young men that might come. He knew that a U.S. Naval Training center was just 3 or 4 miles south of their resort, and he hoped some of the sailors would make their way onto this beach. He had high hopes of Crystal showing off her wonderful body, even though he realized how conservative this area was.

As the day wore on, more and more people showed up. There were some families, but there were also lots of apparently single young people, both male and female, that were arriving. Crystal noticed with satisfaction that she would be able to wear her bikini, as almost all the girls from teenagers on up to women in their 40's were wearing either bikini's or two piece suits that showed off their asses and breasts with little left to the imagination. Maybe this area was not as conservative as they had been led to believe. Of course, there were no topless bathers, at least not on this beach. Maybe there was an area that topless bathers congregated. She would have to ask their friend's uncle about that.

By noon, the beach was humming with activity. Barry had his digital camera at the ready, and was snapping pics of several of the scantily clad young women. Many of them, seeing Barry with his camera, stopped to pose for him, obviously enjoying have their pic taken. "Time for some lunch. Let's go see what Fred got for us to eat," said Crystal. Crystal and Barry picked up their towels and made their way up to their cabin. Crystal found some sandwich material and quickly fixed a light lunch for the two of them.

"I think I will change suits," decided Crystal. "My bikini will not be out of place at all, and I want to see the looks on the guys faces when I accidentally let my top slip a little too much."

"Oh, I love that gold suit you have on now, and I want to get pics of you coming up out of the water in that suit," explained Barry. "I saw of bunch of young guys near where we were, and I think you will would find it exciting . Trust me!"

What was Barry trying to tell her, wondered Crystal? Her bikini would be much more revealing than this one piece gold suit, but she decided she would humor Barry and do what he asked. Then she would get her bikini on and really give the guys a show. They grabbed their beach towels and headed back down to the lake. There was a group of about 6 or 7 young guys playing around in the sand, checking out all the bikini clad bodies of the good looking young girls. Crystal and Barry laid out their towels, and stretching out, started applying sun screen to their exposed skin. Crystal noticed several of the young guys eyeing her as she rubbed the lotion on her long legs, and then started on her arms. She smiled at them, and then slowly looked away, demurely. Glancing back up, she could tell a couple of the guys were starting to edge over just a little closer to her.

Crystal made an attempt to get sun screen on her shoulders and back. While doing so, she gave a look of frustration to the guys edging closer. They seemed a little shy, and not sure if they were reading her right or not, but then one of them seemed to get up the courage, and asked, "Do you need help with that?"

Crystal smiled at him, and offered him the bottle of lotion. He jumped up and moved right over, with his buddies looking on expectantly. "Hi, my name is Ray. We are all stationed at the Naval Station down the road." He was very nervous, and not sure of himself at all.

Crystal just smiled at him, and spoke up. "You are so kind to help me. I just can't reach that part of my body."

Ray looked at Crystal with almost wonder in his eyes. "Where are you from? England, Australia, South Africa?" he asked. He had noticed her very evident accent, one not often heard on the shores of Lake Michigan.

"My husband and I are visiting from England," answered Crystal. We have never visited this part of the world before, and decided we wanted to see what it was like."

"Your husband?" questioned Ray, with almost resignation in his voice.

"Yes, he is a photographer, and wants to take some special photos of me. He won't mind your helping me. That is him right there," she said, pointing toward Barry. "See, he is ready to photograph you putting on my sun screen."

Barry was busy snapping pic after pic as the young sailor applied the sun screen to Crystal's shoulders and back. When he had finished, he hesitantly held the lotion bottle in his hand, not sure what to do next. "Thank you very much," said Crystal. "I think I will run into the water. Barry, my husband, wants a picture of me coming out of the water in this gold suit. Why, I don't know, but I will humor him. Stay around afterwards, because I will be changing suits and might need help again with the sun screen." Crystal smiled encouragingly at Ray as she got up and headed for the water.

As soon as Crystal was out of hearing range, Barry moved over by Ray and the rest of the young sailors. "Keep your eyes on Crystal as she comes out of the water," he instructed them. "Both you and Crystal are in for a big surprise." Ray and the guys had no idea what the surprise was going to be, but the sight of Crystal as she walked down to the water was enough to keep their attention, with the intentional swaying of her hips. Crystal worked her way out into the water, and then sat down, getting all of her except her hair completely wet. The warm water felt very good, and Crystal luxuriated in the feeling for a few moments, and then stood back up and head back to shore and Barry and the guys.

Barry was busy snapping photos not only of Crystal as she approached, but also of the boys as they watched her come toward them. As she got closer, the expression on the boy's faces changed to one of surprise. Crystal looked like the area covered by her swim suit had tanned and she was completely nude. They could see her hard little nipples, surrounded by the darker areola, and her Brazilian cut of her pubic hair. The mouths of the boys dropped open as they stared at the beautiful sight coming toward them. Crystal was completely unaware that all her charms were completely exposed to all who happened to look, and particularly to the young sailors.

Crystal saw the boys staring at her, and Barry snapping photo after photo, and wondered why they were all so enthralled with her. Glancing down, she let out a little gasp, as she realized the gold suit had turned transparent and her small but nicely shaped breasts, with their crowning nipples, were clearing visible. Excitement shot through Crystal as she realized all the boys were getting to see her almost naked body. She stood a little taller and pushed out her chest, making her tits even more obvious than they had been. She smiled as she walked up to Barry and the boys, knowing they were seeing all she had to offer.

The boys crowed around her as she came up, and Ray exclaimed, "Wow, that is a great suit. I have never seen one like that before."

"What do you mean,? coyly asked Crystal. "What is so different about this suit? It is more modest than most of the suits girls are wearing all around you."

"You mean you don't know that it is transparent now?" Ray could hardly believe that Crystal didn't know she was almost totally exposed.

Crystal just smiled at the boys, and said, "It is? Oh my, I hope I didn't embarrass you boys. Back home, this wouldn't even get a second look. I guess we are not quite as hung up on the human body like you Americans." She then laid down on her towel, and stretching her legs out in front of her and leaning back on her elbows, she relaxed and let the hot sun shine on her now hot body. As her suit gradually dried, the gold color came back and covered as before.

"I'm going to run up to the cabin and download these on the laptop," said Barry. "I want to see what I got. Why don't you guys keep Crystal company while I do this?"

The boys were more than happy to keep Crystal company. They excitedly told her how great she looked coming up out of the water. It was a sight they would never forget.

"Is this all you guys do for excitement?" queried Crystal. "What do you do after dark?"

Bashfully, Ray told Crystal, "We do have a nice club we go to in the evenings. It is not very far from here."

"What kind of club? Would an English tourist feel welcome there?" teased Crystal.

"Uh, I'm sure they, uh, I mean you, would," stuttered Ray. "A lot of the guys from the base go there. It is, uh, well, it is a strip joint that we can go to. See, here, uh, most places you have to be 21 to get in, but this place doesn't serve alcohol, so we can get in, and because there is no alcohol, the girls, well, they, uh, get completely naked."

"Sounds interesting," said Crystal. "So you get to see girls completely naked any time you want. Why were you so embarrassed when my suit turned transparent, then?"

"Well, you are different. You just came here for a vacation, and didn't know you were almost naked. And you aren't a regular stripper, just a nice English girl. You know, like the girl next door type."

"Why don't you and your husband come tonight? We will meet you there. I bet you will enjoy it. And tonight they are having amateur night, where any girl that wants to can compete for prize money. Hey, I bet you could win easily," Ray suggested.

"Do a strip tease, in front of you and all your buddies? Oh, I don't think I could do that. I would have to be more relaxed if I were to do something like that."

"We usually get one of the older guys to get us some beer before we go and we always are feeling pretty good by the time we get there. Maybe we could meet you earlier and we could have a few drinks someplace first." Ray wasn't sure how Crystal would react to his suggestion, but after seeing her come out of the water, he knew he wanted to see more of her.

"Let me talk it over with Barry when he gets back. We'll see then," answered Crystal.

The guys excitedly talked among themselves, hoping that Crystal would agree to meet them later. As Barry made his way back down toward the group, Crystal felt a surge of excitement as she contemplated what the evening might bring. She was always ready for any opportunity to show a little flesh and maybe even her hot panties, but she had never done anything like strip completely naked in front of a group of guys. But it might be very exciting to try it.

When Barry made it back, he had printed out several photos. These he let Crystal see first, and then passed them around to the boys. Crystal felt a warmth pass through her as she watched the reaction of the boys from looking at the photos. It always affected her this way when she knew men were admiring her. And these young boys were obviously admiring her very much.

"Barry, these nice boys have invited us out for the evening. They go to a nice little club close by that they think we might enjoy. Are you up for something like that?"

Barry looked at Crystal and then at the boys. "What kind of club?" he asked.

"They say it is one that doesn't serve alcohol, because none of them are old enough to get in at a place that serves alcohol, but they take care of that before they go. But because this club doesn't serve alcohol, the girls that dance there can get completely nude."

At this, Barry's interest perked up. "A strip club for boys?" he questioned.

"Yes, and for men, too," answered Ray. "It is just that we can't go to adult clubs yet, even though we are going to have to fight for our country very soon. And they are having an amateur night tonight where any girl that wants to can enter the contest and try to win the $500 prize. It is really lots of fun."

Crystal and Barry looked at each other, and as with most couples that have been married for at least 5 years, they were able to communicate with just looks. "Okay, where do we meet you? We don't have a car, so we will have to get a taxi, unless you want to pick us up," said Barry.

Ray immediately answered, "We'll pick you up at 8:30. Meet us out in front of your cabin. Dress is casual. We'll have the beer."

Back at the cabin, Barry asked Crystal if she wanted to enter the amateur contest. "Honey, you know I like to flash, and I know you like me to, but this would be different. Do you really want me to enter?"

"I think it would be very exciting and stimulating. After all, we are in America, and who is to know?"

Crystal still was not convinced, and said, "I will have to think about it. This is a big step."

The boys were right on time and off they went. The boys had already consumed several beers, all except Ray who was driving. He was going to stick to just soft drinks. Barry got in the front seat with Ray, while Crystal was squeezed in between two of the boys in the back seat. "We will meet the rest of the guys at the club," Ray explained. "We knew there would not be room for all of us in one car."

The club was only a couple of miles from the resort, and was set back in an area of small office buildings and shops. The name, in lights out front, was Bare Essence, and the parking lot was almost completely full. A neon light girl was flashing on and off, attracting the attention of any who wanted to easily find the club.

On entering, Crystal was struck by the loud music and boisterous goings on. There was a cover charge of $5 per man, with women in free, which Barry graciously paid. The smoke bothered her as neither she nor Barry smoked. But having been in bars before, it was not a shock to her. It appeared a fairly typical club, with two girls on two separate stages dancing to the loud music. They were young, probably just 18 or 19, maybe 20, and nice looking. The red head had a nice body, with firm tits and a nice red bush, as she was just finishing up her time and was completely nude. The brunette still had her g-string on and was just playing with her tits and her nipples as she danced. Ray led them to a table with 5 seats, just enough for their group. It was situated near the front, but not right in front of the stages.

A waitress, just barely dressed in hot shorts and a bra, came over to take their order. "What will you have? You get one free drink and everything else is $3." The guys all order cokes and Crystal opted for a Pepsi. This was really different. Ordering soft drinks in a strip joint. America sure was different and strange.

There appeared to be four different dancers, coming out two at a time, with one just finishing up as the other one started. This way, there was always lots of flesh showing on the stages. Around 9:30, the M.C. announced that the amateur contest would start at 10 and any girls wanting to enter should come to the back dressing room and get prepared. Ray and guys instantly turned to Crystal, and asked her to do it. Barry just nodded his approval, and Crystal slowly stood up and headed for the back dressing room. Her stomach was doing flip flops as the thought of stripping nude in front of all these men had her very nervous. Could she go through with this? What if nobody liked her dancing? The humiliation would be too much. Maybe she shouldn't do it. But then the excitement of seeing these young girls stripping completely nude coursed through her body, and she determined to make the best of this and win the $500. Besides, the money would come in handy when she went shopping at Marshall's in downtown Chicago.

In the back, one of the dancers showed the 5 girls that had taken the dare where there were lingerie that they could change into if they wanted to, or if they were prepared already, they could use what they brought with them. Since Crystal was not prepared, she looked over the assortment of things, and picked out a red thong, a pair of thigh high black stockings, a pair of 4 inch heels that just fit her, a bustier that pushed her breasts up and showed a lot of cleavage, and a silky top to put over the bustier. Putting on her outfit, Crystal looked at herself in the full length mirror. She needed something more. Looking in her purse, she found her red lipstick and dark eye shadow. She put on an extra amount of eye shadow and painted her lips very red. Now she was ready.

raywesty
raywesty
64 Followers
12