Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The M.C. came in the back, and lined the girls up in a row, in the order they would go on stage, one at a time. Crystal was number 3, which would give her a chance to sort of see what the first two girls could do. The other girls were all rather attractive, although Crystal knew she was going to be able to hold her own in that area. She had studied dance as a young girl, and had always really enjoyed going to dance clubs and dancing. She felt confident in that, also. The only thing was how would she do taking these clothes off that she had put on? They were made specifically for stripping and were held together with Velcro, so she felt she could handle that, also.

"Okay, girls, you ready?" The M.C. moved out on the stage an announced the start of the contest. The audience would be the judges, with the girl getting the loudest and longest applause and cat calls would be declared the winner. Unknown to Crystal, Barry had asked Ray to get word to all his buddies to really yell, clap, and whistle when Crystal finished. He wanted her to win, and maybe the M.C. would ask her to be a part of the entertainment for the rest of the evening. That would be a big turn on for him.

The first two girls did there turn, getting a good response from the crowd, as each had several guys that they had told to really cheer for them. Then it was Crystal's turn. As soon as she stepped out onto the stage, she realized that with the bright lights on her, she couldn't see Barry at his table. The guys sitting right in front of the stage were easily seen, though, and Crystal decided to play to them. As instructed, she was to get down to just her g-string by the end of the first set, which was to last for 3 minutes. Then during the second set, which would be another 3 minutes, she was to get completely nude, and then the audience would register their vote.

There was a large clock set in the floor where only the dancer could see it, showing how much time had passed. Crystal wanted her silky top off by one minute, and then the bustier off by 2 ½ minutes. That would leave her dancing topless for 30 seconds before getting into the second set. The first minute went by easily, with Crystal feeling more at ease all the time. As the 2 ½ minute mark approached, Crystal could feel a rush going through her as she prepared to expose her breasts completely. Would the guys like hers even though they were not a C cup, nor even a B cup? But she knew her nipples were hardening and would stick out prominently. Also, her areolas were very dark and showed up well, giving a grand look to her tits. Then it was time and turning her back, she stripped of the bustier. Holding it in front of her, she turned back around, and looking right at one of the guys sitting at the stage, let the bustier drop. Cupping her tits as though offering them to the guy, she smiled a sexy smile at him as she saw his eyes fastened on her tits.

Then end of set one came, and the music for set two started. She had decided she would tease the crowd for almost the entire 3 minutes, getting completely nude only the last 45 seconds or so. She knew that by teasing, the expectations would be higher and hopefully, her vote would be higher. Using all her skill she had developed while taking dance lessons and during her many times on the dance floor, Crystal manipulated her body in a manner to bring all eyes on her most intimate parts. She hoped Barry was getting photos of this as this was an event she wanted to remember. The club had a rule against photos being taken, but Barry's camera was small and needed no flash to get a good photo. The time was down to one minute, and Crystal felt her fluids starting to flow. She knew that when she took off the g-string, that her pussy would glisten in the bright lights of the stage.

Passion starting taking hold of her as she reached down and pulled the Velcro apart, loosening the g-string. With a sudden jerk, she pulled it completely off, now being completely nude in front of a group of men, almost all strangers to her. The thrill of showing off her body radiated through her from top to bottom, and centered in her pussy, which did glisten in the bright lights. As a finale, she sat down on her ass, with her legs spread wide, facing the men right in front of her. In this position, her full pussy lips were spread open, showing the pink interior. As the music ended, the crowd burst into tremendous applause, whistling, and cat calls, with shouts of "more, more." Crystal held her pose with her pussy on wanton display as the adulation seemed to go on forever, but was probably no more than a minute or so. Finally, the M.C. stepped forward and motioned her to leave the stage so the final two girls could compete, although it was obvious to all who the winner was going to be.

Crystal made her way back into the dressing area, and waited while the final two girls did their dancing. Even though they each got a nice reception, neither got the reception Crystal had, nor had the first two girls. The M.C. then had each girl, still nude, step forward and take a curtain call. As Crystal stepped forward, she heard such a raucous noise that she could hardly believe it. Calls for more came from all corners of the audience, which made her almost tremble with desire. She was the queen of the room, all the men desired and admired her, and she loved it. After each girl had taken their curtain call, the M.C. shouted, "And tonight's winner is our lovely Crystal all the way from England. Crystal, come on out." Crystal, still nude made her way back out to the stage, where the M.C. handed her 5 $100 bills, and then whispered in her ear, "See me in my office as soon as you are dressed."

Crystal finished dressing and asked one of the dancers where the office was. The dancer pointed to a door way, and Crystal made her way over there. She knocked, and a voice told her to come in. Inside, the M.C. introduced her to the owner of the club and then left. The owner, Ron by name, came right to the point. "You were sensational. You can make a lot of money here. I want you to work for me."

Crystal was amazed. She then explained to Ron, "My husband and I are just here for a couple of weeks on vacation. We want to see as much as we can and do as many things as we can. I don't see how I could work for you."

"Okay, then how about coming in on Saturday night? It is our biggest night, and the way you danced out there, I know you will really bring the crowd in. I am willing to give you $1000 for that one night, plus you keep all the tips you make. We have a VIP room where the guys can be alone with a girl and you can keep everything you get from tips there, which usually will amount to around another $500 or so. What do you say?"

Crystal didn't know what to say. $1500, plus the $500 she won tonight would really make a great shopping trip. And knowing she would be the headliner was almost enough to make her say yes, even without consulting Barry, but she refrained. She knew she needed to talk this over with him first. "I need to talk this over with my husband first, but I will let you know before I leave tonight," she told him. "I will go talk to him right now."

"Great. You won't regret it, and I know you will love it. I can tell. You have that look about you. I will be waiting right here for you."

Crystal made her way back to the table where Barry, Ray and the other guys were waiting for her. Several guys asked her for a lap dance as she passed by them. She smiled at them, and said, "Later, boys, not right now." Did she really mean that? From the feelings coming from the area of her pussy, she knew that she did. Barry stood up and gave her a big hug and hot kiss, and whispered in her ear, "Babe, you were fantastic. Do you want to do it again?" Had the M.C. talked to Barry already? Or was he just letting his desires show?

Crystal sat down and Ray and the guys just sat as if mesmerized. They couldn't take their eyes off of Crystal. Finally, Ray stammered out, "You were absolutely terrific. Are you going to do it again?" The other guys mumbled their agreement.

Crystal looked at Barry, and moved her mouth close to his ear so he could hear her without the others hearing. "They want me to come back Saturday night and be the headliner. They will pay me $1000 plus whatever I make in tips. They want to know tonight. I want to do it. I was never so hot and never felt so desirable as I felt when I was on that stage." Crystal then waited for Barry's response. She knew he had loved her performance, and that he really enjoyed showing off her body to strangers, so she hoped he would agree that she could do it.

"Finish out the night here, on stage? The way the crowd loved you, I bet the M.C. would love to have you dance more tonight. And I have seen a couple of the other girls take guys into the VIP room. I would love to get some photos of you giving a lap dance. Go ahead, tell the M.C. you want to dance some more."

Excitedly, Crystal headed back to the dressing room and the owner's office. She knocked on the door, and the owner, Ron, immediately was there. "You are going to say yes, I can see it on your face," he exulted.

"Yes, but more than that, I want to work the rest of the night. Several guys asked for lap dances when I was making my way back to my table. Explain how that works and I will do it."

"Wonderful. It is very simple. Get the money for the VIP room from them first, and then take them in and have them sit in one of the chairs. Then you strip, and you touch them anyway you want, but warn them they can't use their hands. It is called a lap dance, because you will want to sit on their lap and rub your cunt against their cock, which will probably be hard." His blunt language kind of shook Crystal, but she quickly got the idea. "You can rub your tits against his mouth, and let him suck them as long as he doesn't use his hands." The thought of being that naughty sent shivers down Crystal's spine, and she just nodded her head in ascent.

Crystal came back out into the dressing room and found the same outfit she had used before. She quickly changed into it, and headed back out to the area of the crowd. One of the guys that had asked for a lap dance saw her, and quickly, before someone else could, jumped up and asked her to go to the VIP room. Crystal told him the room cost 50 bucks, and that she expected a sizable tip, or she couldn't go. The guy readily agreed and pulled out two twenties and a ten, and said, "Let's go." Crystal made eye contact with Barry, smiled, and taking the man by the hand, headed to the VIP room. Once inside, she closed the door and instructed the guy to sit down. She told him the rules about no hands, and then waited for her tip. The size of the tip would determine how and what she would do for him. Holding out her hand, he placed three twenties in it.

"What is your name, honey," she purred.

"Walt."

"Okay Walt, get comfortable in this chair." Crystal turned on the CD player sitting on a table and started dancing in front of the man. First she moved her hands up and down her body, cupping her breasts through the sheer top and the bustier, offering them to Walt. Then she ran her hands up through her long, blonde hair as she sensuously moved her hips in front of his face. First she shrugged off the sheer, silky top and then quickly she unfastened the Velcro holding the bustier in place, and now was topless. She moved up close to Walt and rubbed her breasts in his face, allowing him to take a nipple between his lips. The feel of his lips on her nipple sent desire shooting up and down her body. She pushed in harder, putting her hands on the back of his head, holding him tight against her tits. Then she backed off again, and with a twist of her hand, released the Velcro holding her g-string in place.

Now she was completely nude except for her heels and thigh high, black hose. She spread her legs slightly, moving her hips in a circular motion, knowing Walt's eyes were fasten on her glistening pussy. She felt the power she had over him as he feasted his eyes on her hot, wet pussy, his mouth hanging open. Crystal then moved forward closer, and straddling his closed legs, pushed her pussy down on his crotch, feeling his hard cock, separated from her pussy only by his clothing. She moved her hips back and forth over his cock, at the same time pushing her tits into his mouth again. She reached her hand down and gave his hard cock a good squeeze and then searched for the zipper on his jeans. Finding it, and lifting herself slightly, she worked the zipper down and pushed her hand into the opening in his jeans. With a little effort, she felt the smooth skin of his hard cock, and grasping it, pulled it out through the opening. Walt could not keep his hands off Crystal, and he reached around and grasped her hips. Crystal allowed this, as by now she was so fucking hot, she could not resist his advances.

Crystal move the head of his cock up and down her wet slit, and then moving her hips back, started jacking him off. Walt was so hot that it did not take many jacks to bring him off. Spurt after spurt of hot seed shot out all over Crystal's pussy, thighs, and ass. Crystal then stood up and finding a couple of towels placed in the room, gave one to him to clean himself up with. She then cleaned herself off, and proceeded to put her clothes back on. What a thrill. Her first lap dance and the first guy to cum all over her. She planned on having several more before the night was over. After all, there was Ray and the other guys from this afternoon who had been the ones to help bring her here in the first place, and they deserved a reward for their effort.

Crystal made her way back out, stopping briefly at the table with Barry, Ray, and the other guys. She needed to let them know she planned on working tonight, as well as Saturday night. "Did you get him off?" Barry wanted to know.

"Yes, I sat on his lap, took his cock out, and jacked him off," beamed Crystal. "It was really thrilling!"

"I am sorry, but I have bad news for you," stated Ray. "We have to get back to the base. We have a curfew and need to get going." Disappointment showed on his face.

"Shit," grumbled Crystal. "I was looking forward to getting on stage again and doing more lap dances. Are you sure you can't stay?"

"No, the navy is very strict, and if we don't get back, we will find ourselves grounded, and won't get a chance to go to the beach or see you dance Saturday night. And we definitely want to see you dance again and maybe get a lap dance." Ray had a big grin on his face as he stated this.

"Okay, let me change back and let Ron know. I will be right back."

12