Vacation

Story Info
Nude cruise and group exhibitionistic fun.
2.2k words
4.06
65.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sun shone on my body, warming me and bringing thoughts of sensuality and intimacy. I was drifting into a warm cocoon which engulfed me, caressing me and giving me a feeling of comfort, warmth, and overwhelming desires to be balls deep within the woman I love. My mind took me to a place where my wife raked her breasts and stiffened nipples over my body. She would start at my forehead with her breasts, slowly dragging them across my eyes, and over my lips. I reached for them with all my might so I may feel her firm nipples in my mouth. She did not stop, only to tease my own nipples with hers, kissing my neck as she lowered her body down, sliding her body along my engorged cock, leaving sensations of near explosion with each movement. She ran me between her breasts, titty fucking me until I was ready to cum, covering my body, just not yet. Then she lowered her red lips to take me in and circle her tongue around my very sensitive head. She also licked my balls with a ferver, I heard laughter. Many women. Laughing at this very intimate moment. I turned my head toward the noise and opened my eyes. That is when it hit me.

I had fallen asleep in the hammock on the boat. It was stretched between the two masts. I rocked with each movement on the boat which was in the middle of the Caribbean, just south of the Florida Keys. It was a nude private cruise, and the women laughing were my wife, and the four other women on the boat. They were sitting near where I was taking my nap, and having the afore mentioned erotic dream.

"Well, looks like the center Mast has been raised" chuckled Marie much to the delight of the other women.

Realizing where I was, I looked down to notice I was not only naked and fully exposed, but painfully erect and a thick trail of pre-cum trailing from my dick head to my stomach. As I realized the horror of my embarrassment, the women laughed harder. It was too late to cover myself, so I raised up my arms to stretch and wipe the sleep out of my eyes.

"That looks sooo nice, yet painful. Were you having sweet dreams Les?" laughed Maureen as I leaned over in the hammock.

My wife, Cindy, and I were on vacation. We booked a cruise on a private boat which boasted Clothing Optional cruises for the day. We signed up to split the boat if anyone was interested, and got paired up with two other couples. Our party consisted of Jenny and Mark, Tinker and Toots (yes, that is what they went by), our captain Randy, his first "mate" Maureen and his girlfriend Marie.

"Where is everyone? I got lost in a good dream there" I yawned trying to regroup myself and save some of my dignity.

Cindy piped up, "Mark and Tinker went snorkeling, and Randy went diving for a mid day snack."

Mark is married to Jenny. Jenny is a lithe Asian woman. She had long legs, a long slender belly, breasts which defy gravity and small nipples with no appreciable areola, long dark straight hair, and a smile which made any man want to hug her. Mark is a six foot two black man. He was bald, and trained for triathalons. They were both in their mid thirties.

Tinker and Toots are an older couple, late sixties and retired. Neither had tan lines, and obviously enjoyed as much time nude as possible. Tinker was an inventor, loved his wine, and could not keep his hands off his wife. She was somewhat shorter than he, with long grey hair pulled back unceremoniously in a pony tail. She was short, slightly reubenesque, naturally beautiful, and was a good buffer for her husbands short affect.

Randy was the boat owner and Captain. Maureen was the first mate. She proved she had the ability to manage the craft single handedly, and was apparently hired as crew for reasons more than her sailing skills.

Marie is Randy's girlfriend. She showed up from below deck about an hour into our cruise. Both Maureen and Marie were stunning. Both with full, dark all over tans. Marie had to be in her mid twenties, and Maureen in her early forties. Randy was fit, clean shaved, several small tattoos. He had to be in his early thirties. "I am glad you woke up dear. We were just drawing straws to see who would wake you up and apply sun block to you. You can not let your dick get burned. I have plans for that later." Cindy said as I continued to gain my bearings. "Jenny was winning the draw as she wants to know what a shaved man feels like, thinking she would like Mark to try life as a smoothy. "

I was shocked by Cindy's comments. Jenny was placing down her wine glass and picking up the tube of sun block, approaching me with a silly grin.

"Lay back down Les, we want to watch." Cackled Marie, followed by a roar of laughter by everyone else.

"Don't worry, Mark is to far away to kill you, just lay back and enjoy" Cindy soothed.

I was shocked. Jenny came around behind me as I laid back. I looked to Cindy who nodded it was OK. I was still hard as a rock, and more pre-cum had oozed out of my dick. Jenny timidly squirted sun block onto my shaft and balls. She began to slather my shaft and my pubic area, caressing me all over. She turned to Cindy and shared the sensations she felt in her hands. Listening to this woman I just met describe what she felt, watching the look on my wife's face, and knowing these women were watching me being masturbated in front of them, quickly sent me over the edge. Within minutes, I tensed up and shot my load. It shot up to my chin.

"Well, that is one hell of a wake up call. Thanks for sharing hon." Cindy cheered as my spasms slowed to a stop. Jenny kept clutching my shaft as I finished and began to shrink. "OK, you ladies have my undivided attention. What is going on here?" I begged.

At that moment, Randy came up over the edge of the boat, with two bags filled with shellfish, small lobster, and a three foot long fish on a spear. "Hope I did not miss anything" he called as he heaved himself and his cargo onto the deck.

Randy stripped out of his BC vest and tank. He stood on deck, fully nude, admiring his catch. "Where are the other guys?"

"Les here, fell asleep. He was keeping us entertained. The other two are snorkeling. Right over there," Marie volunteered, pointing to the men off in the distance. Randy waved to them, and they noticed him waving the fish in the air. They began to return to our direction.

We helped clean the fish, and shuck the seafood he gathered. As we finished prepping the fresh seafood, the others arrived, grinning from ear to ear.

"Wow, this sure is a spectacular place to snorkel Randy!" Tinker exclaimed as he reached down to help Mark offload his gear. "And it looks like lunch is as fresh as it gets". We all aided in prepping our mid day snack of sushi. Jenny knew how to cut it and bring out all the flavors the seafood naturally held. Maureen kept teasing me in front of everyone, offering me all the oysters so I may regain my strength. The guys did not know what she meant until Randy finally asked her why she kept bugging me about oysters.

Maureen explained what Jenny had done. Mark was becoming visibly excited as he listened to Jenny's exploits. Jenny blushed knowing she had taken pleasure in pleasing me.

Toots surprised us all when she exclaimed "Ladies, we have four handsome and naked men before us. We know Les has no issues with erections. And we thank you kind sir for sharing." Everyone laughed as they looked my way. "I suggest we all do what we can to keep all these fine male specimens up for the next hour. Any objections, ladies?"

"Wait, don't us guys have a say in this?" interrupted Mark.

"Oh no you don't big guy. You are not backing out on us!" Jenny protested. "Besides, I have plans for you baldy"

"Besides Mark, I will be glad to lend you a helping hand if you need." Toots interjected. "That seems fair. Since I shared Les with you, it is the job of us Ladies to keep the men up, any man at any time." Cindy added. "Now, no fucking because we do not want anyone to blow their load too soon. Agreed?"

"But what if someone see us?" protested Tinker. Toots looked all around the boat, and saw no other boats. "I don't know who will complain."

The girls high fived and huddled up. As they broke, Maureen announced "As First Mate of this charter, I nominate Mark to be the first one. Jenny swayed her hips as she sauntered up to Mark, trapping him up against the mast. She wrapped her arms around his neck, and kissed him deeply. The rest of us guys started to get hard watching the passion these two were sharing. They groped and kissed for several minutes until Tinker spoke up. "Dang you two, I may not make it the full hour if you keep that up!" Jenny stepped back, looking down at her handiwork. "OK ladies, I think it is time our smooth headed guy here, become a full smoothy like Les." She grabbed his very swollen cock and held on.

Marie approached with a can of shaving cream and a razor. "Do you want to do it, or shall I show you?" Marie asked Jenny as she sprayed cream into her hand.

Jenny watched Marie shave Marks entire area, paying special attention to his balls and shaft. Turning to Cindy, Jenny asked "Care to tell me if he is smooth enough?"

Cindy jumped up, rubbing Marks still painfully hard cock between her breasts, down her stomach, and pressed it hard against her pelvis. She then turned quickly, nestling his cock between her ass cheeks, moving up and down. We all stood, eyes fixed on Marks cock as it went up and down, appearing and disappearing between Cindies ass cheeks, up into the air, then down out of sight, only to return again to the sun.

Mark got a panic look on his face as Cindy ground back into him. He grabbed her hips and pulled her close, blanching her skin under his strong fingers. Mark threw his head back, and began to cum in buckets all over my wifes back and ass while she continued to grind into him. Cindy stood up, kissed Mark on the cheek and went over to Jenny to hug her. "Sorry girlfriend, he just felt so nice and smooth. Not to mention, I was still hot from watching you work over Les, I could not stop myself."

"Glad to repay the favor" Jenny said, pulling Cindy closer.

Tinker was holding Toots by the waist, swaying back and forth watching everyone as he slowly massaged himself on his wifes' ass. Realizing this subtle movement, Maureen went over to the loving couple. "Toots, may I have the honor of finishing what you have started?"

"Well, no one has pleasured him other than me in over fourty years. Are you sure that is OK with you Captain?" blushed Toots.

"No problem here. I know Tinker will enjoy this moment and never forget it." Randy laughed.

Maureen knelt down, and began to take Tinker into her mouth. He must have been ready, because in less than a minute, he was holding Maureens head, gasping like a fish out of water. Maureen stood, kissed Tinker on the lips and hugged him.

"Well, that just leaves Randy." Piped up Marie. "And sorry everyone, but I must take him below deck because I want him to fuck me royally. Spread me wide, until I am ready for him to take me up the ass. If you want to watch, you may, but you sure as hell are not joining in on this one!" She turned, grabbing Randy by the cock and led him below deck. Rand shrugged as he was lead away.

We all looked at each other and laughed. In less than a minute, we could hear Marie wailing at the top of her lungs, grunting as each thrust apparently hit. The action sounded a bit much for all of us, so we opened another bottle of wine and sat down to keep visiting. Randy and Marie kept going, screaming, grunting and fucking for nearly an hour. Finally, Maureen went below deck to break them up. "They can not be this loud at the dock, so they are making up for lost time I guess."

The rest of our day is a story for another time. I hope you enjoyed our trip up to this point.