Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
skj111
skj111
16 Followers

Shifting to her back she tried to think. She had experienced this during her pregnancy with Hank, but what she was currently feeling was far more demanding than that experience. She knew the increased progesterone and estrogen levels created by her pregnancy were causing her increased appetite, but with Henry the need had begun in her second trimester. This time around it was striking much earlier and with far greater intensity. She would have to do some research on what those increased hormone levels might mean.

"Are you ok?" Rob asked with concern over her sudden move away from him.

"Yes," she said taking his hand and squeezing it in reassurance. "I'm just trying to think."

"That's what you are best at," he said giving her forehead a gentle kiss.

Erin smiled at the compliment and then rolled to her side, her back to Rob. It was her normal sleeping position and it kept her hands off of his tempting body. Rob rolled with her and spooned her as he usually did to fall asleep. "Is this ok?" he asked in a quiet whisper.

Erin pulled his arm around her and laced their fingers together. "Yes," she said happily as she closed her eyes. "I can't sleep otherwise."

It took Erin longer to settle down, but eventually she managed to sleep. Her dreams were filled with sexual exploits some remembered from her years with Rob and some imaginative suggestions for later. When she woke several hours later the need in her had grown to a demand so great she had no way of denying it.

Rob had rolled to his back and she only had to lift her head to see over him and check the time. The red numbers on the hotel's digital alarm clock showed 05:38. It was close to her normal wake up time. She knew Hank would also soon be up, he was usually down early but he was also an early riser. If she had any prayer of stealing some time with Rob it had to be now. She listened but the gentle snore coming from the other bed assured her that Matthew was sleeping soundly.

Careful not to wake her husband she slipped out of bed and into the bathroom. It took her only a moment to ready herself and by the time she returned to bed her body was quivering in anticipation. Taking a seat on the bed she tugged on the covers and slowly exposed the hard body of the man beside her. He was magnificent and the hot throbbing between her legs increased at the very sight of him. She loved everything about his body. He was dedicated to his exercise routine and his body showed the effects of years of sculpting work. His arms were thick, his shoulders powerful, his pecs perfectly rounded, his abdomen a washboard of definition. He was the second most beautiful thing she had ever seen, paling only in comparison to the little boy in the next bed.

Erin leaned over him and placed a gentle wet kiss on his neck. Rob mumbled something in his sleep and turned into her touch. She tried again this time adding a light caress down the length of his upper body as she breathed heavily into his ear. "Robbie," she whispered in a needy whine. She wiggled against him invitingly and he reacted. Rolling over he captured her mouth and kissed her before he lowered his head and sucked at her neck.

Erin moaned appreciatively and threaded her hands in his hair. The sound seemed to bring Rob to full alertness and he suddenly stopped. "Erin," he chided in a whisper. "What are you doing?"

She held her finger to her lips in a silence gesture and then scooted out of bed. Grabbing his hand she pulled so that he followed her. He trailed her keeping a light touch on her hip to guide him in the dark and she playfully tickled his side to elicit a reaction. It had the desired effect and he grabbed her arm and hooked it behind her back to stop her game. His movement brought their bodies into contact and she pressed her chest to his as her free hand slipped down his back and past his waistband to gently cup his ass.

She guided them into the bathroom trailing soft kisses on his neck and he quietly closed the door behind them. "What are you up to?" he demanded still speaking softly but above a whisper now that they were alone.

Erin could see the expression on his face in the dim light of the hotel night light. "You promised me, Rob," she reminded him.

"Now? Here?" he scoffed.

"Definitely now," she said giving in to the desire that was making her core pulse with every heartbeat. "And I really don't care where. Please, Baby?" she begged.

He had an erection; she had seen him in all his glory as he was sprawled across the bed. She grasped his morning wood and gave him a slow tug. "Please, Rob. I'm begging you. Please fuck me."

"You are so bad," he scolded, but his tone gave her only encouragement. He pulled first her shirt and then her pants off of her in two quick movements. Erin gasped not in shock at his action but in reaction to how much she had been thrilled by it. Rob's arm wrapped around her waist in a possessive hold and he bent to eagerly suck one of her aching nipples into his mouth.

Her head dropped back in ecstasy as she felt the pleasure of his touch. "You have no idea how good that feels," she purred.

"I'm going to make you feel all kinds of good things," he promised darkly. His free hand moved to her opposite breast and he rolled the hard nipple between his thumb and finger. Erin gave a soft squeal of pleasure and he sucked harder on her other nipple.

"I can't believe how badly I need you," she admitted. "You are all I can think about."

Rob grunted in satisfaction at that admission and stood. Grasping her still trim waist he lifted her and set her on the counter. Her legs dangled freely and she wrapped them eagerly around his waist. "Not yet," Rob chided as he forced her to unlock her ankles. Once her hold was broken he knelt in front of her and pulled her forward. "I can taste your arousal Baby and I haven't even licked you yet. You are ripe with it. You smell horny." He trailed the tip of his tongue over the very edge of her folds and lapped up a taste of her. "I am going to enjoy this," he bragged.

He ate her like he was starving. She tasted sweet and tart and the sounds she made every time he stroked his tongue over her made him crazed for more. She had been halfway there and it didn't take much. He tongued her deep and then moved his attention to her swollen clit. He sucked it gently and her hips bucked against him. Laughing with delight he buried his face against her and gave her everything she was asking for. In only seconds she was coming apart for him. Her hands pulled at his hair and he continued to suck and lick until she was through the wave.

"Very good, Baby," he praised her.

He ran a finger over her still quivering core. "So wonderful," he breathed. He pushed one finger into her and moved at a languid pace. Erin moaned and lifted her hips to assist him with the angle. She matched his rhythm and he kissed her clit. She was controlling the pace and he let her moving only enough to match her. When she began to move with more intensity he slid a second finger into her and licked her throbbing clit. "I want to give you another one. Take it, Baby," he offered. "Take another one, Erin."

Erin leaned back against the mirror behind her and he took control. His fingers moved inside her stroking her walls and touching her in just the right way. He could feel her tightening again and he licked her mercilessly. This time she breathed his name over and over as the pleasure washed over her.

He didn't wait for her to come down. As soon as she peaked he pulled his fingers from her and jerked her off the counter. The way she needed this, the reaction she was having to his touch had left him hard and aching and he couldn't wait one more second. Careful not to hurt her he flipped her around and forced her leg's wide. "You make me so fucking hot," he growled.

"Then do something about it," she taunted him.

Rob jerked his pants off and freed his straining cock. Holding her hips firmly in place he thrust into her in one hard fast movement. Erin groaned and Rob held perfectly still fearful that her aching need had communicated itself to him and he would crack after one thrust.

"Rob," she begged looking over her shoulder in desperation.

"Watch Baby," he ordered as his hips began to move. "Watch me fuck you in the mirror. The dim light in the room was designed as a night light for those sleeping or for an overnight trip to the bathroom but it gave just enough orange light for them to see themselves in the mirror.

"Damn, that is hot," Erin growled appreciatively. She pushed back at him so that he moved deeper inside her and she watched as his face revealed his pleasure. "You like that Baby," she teased. "I can see it. Take me, let me watch you take me from behind."

Rob growled and banged into her. His hands tightened their grip on her hips and he drove himself into her. His movements repeated over and over until they were both panting and aching for the end. "Rob," Erin called. "Look at yourself."

He lifted his eyes to his own visage as he moved inside her. "You are the sexiest thing I have ever seen," she praised. "I love it when you look like this. You have no control. You want me. You need me."

Rob bent forward and kissed her shoulder. "I adore you," he said gently. Erin shifted her legs wider and he thrust into her the new angle sinking him deep against her core. They both gasped and he did it again. "I need you," he told her without reservation. She arched her back and he bit her neck as she cupped her hand behind his head. At this angle his strokes were driving her crazy and she whimpered as the climax began to build.

Rob pulled out and she thought she might cry from the loss. He made a soothing sound as he sensed her frustration and he turned her around. "You have to look at me when we finish, Erin," he told her. "No mirrors, eye to eye." He lifted her back onto the counter and moved between her legs. He thrust hard and she bit back a scream.

"Please I need it hard," she begged.

Rob complied. Driving himself into her over and over until they were both crazed with need. "Look at me, Baby," he ordered as he felt her losing control.

Erin forced her eyes open just as it hit her. "I love you," she cried as he body shook with her reaction.

Her words did him in and he followed her over the edge. "So perfect," he told her as he leaned into her for support his legs buckling from the pleasure.

They clung to one another for a few moments until he could stand and her breathing was less of a desperate gasp. "What time is it?" Rob asked as he pulled his pants back on.

"It should be about six o'clock," she told him as she cleaned up.

Rob wrapped his arms around her and nuzzled her neck. "About time to start our day."

"Yes, mine is off to a wonderful start."

"Thanks," he said playfully swatting her butt as he walked to the door.

Erin took a few moments to freshen up and then rejoined him in bed. Neither thought they would be able to return to sleep but they snuggled together and enjoyed the moment.

Rob was lying with his eyes closed stroking his wife's soft skin and mentally replaying their morning when he heard the sounds of impending attack. The bed shook as their attacker crawled up the foot of the bed and Rob prepared for the inevitable. Erin shifted trying to shield herself from what was coming. There were three quick sways of the bed from charging steps and then Hank launched himself in a flying leap onto his parents.

"Hi!" he cried happily.

"Hey, little man," Rob greeted his son. "Remember what we said about not jumping on Mommy? We don't want to hurt the baby."

"That's why I only jumped on you," Hank retorted.

Erin pulled the dark headed toddler down between her and Rob and hugged him. "That was very thoughtful," she complimented him.

"I'm glad you think that," Rob joked. "Another two inches and more babies wouldn't be an option."

Erin smiled and kissed him in sympathy. Hank put one hand on each of their faces and pushed them apart. "No nookie," he warned them forcefully.

"Where did you learn that word?" Rob said with a laugh.

"Matthew," Hank answered promptly.

"I like nookie," Erin scolded as she leaned down and kissed her son.

Hank giggled and pushed her away. "Yuck!"

"Yuck," she pouted. "My kisses are not yuck. Don't you love me?" She tickled him until he squealed.

"I love you, I love you!" he shrieked.

"I'll love you all if you stop making all that noise," Matthew complained from the boys' bed.

Rob laughed and rolled out of bed. "Who wants breakfast?"

"Me!" Hank yelled bouncing up on the bed and launching himself at his father.

"Yeah, ok," Matthew agreed sitting up. "I could eat."

Erin climbed from bed and pulled her clothes from the suitcase. "Let's hurry," she said. "I'm starving." She looked at her three men as they discussed what they were going to order for breakfast. "Probably because I'm eating for another one," she said with a smile.

Chapter 3

There were sounds of pleasure at the breakfast table and Erin was about to reprimand one of the boys when she realized the noise was coming from her. She looked up a bit embarrassed to have been so absorbed in her eating and Rob chuckled.

"Hungry this morning, Baby?"

"Your child is creating havoc in my body," she said accusingly. "I'm running a low grade fever, my breasts are tender, I'm absolutely ravenous almost all of the time and then there is that other thing."

"What other thing?" Matthew asked.

"Nothing," Rob said. "Don't ask about lady stuff, son. Trust me you really don't want to know. Their bodies do weird stuff."

Matthew had recently become very interested in girl bodies and he nodded as he realized maybe too much information was a bad thing.

Having avoided that disaster Rob turned back to his wife who was shoveling another mouthful of food into her face. "At least there's no morning sickness this time," he pointed out.

"True," Erin agreed. She made space as the waitress brought the second helping of waffle she had ordered.

"I like that they make the waffles for you here," Matthew said as he watched Erin slather butter on the new addition to her breakfast. "When I go somewhere with Mom we have to make our own."

"That's because this is a nicer hotel," Erin replied. "I make more money than your mother."

"Erin!" Rob scolded.

"What? Like he doesn't already know that," Erin said dismissing his complaint.

"Mommy!" Hank called from his seat between Rob and Matthew.

Erin didn't answer since her mouth was full. Hank frowned at being ignored and stood up. Moving purposefully he walked across the curved booth seat and over his father's lap to stand between his parents. Rob juggled his coffee trying to keep from burning the toddler with a spill and Hank looked at Erin expectantly as he reached her side. "Mommy!"

Erin was swallowing and nodded that she was listening, but it wasn't enough to satisfy Hank. He placed one small hand on either side of her face and brought them nose to nose. "Mommy!"

"Yes, Hank?" Erin answered calmly.

"Are alligators reptiles or anfidians?"

"The word is amphibians," Erin corrected his pronunciation. "And alligators are reptiles. They are hatched from an egg outside of water and the young are fully formed at birth. They have hard, scaly, dry skin. They do live in the water as an amphibian would, but they are clearly a reptile."

"Can an alligator eat a horse?" he asked curiously.

"Yes, an alligator could eat a horse. I do not believe they would have the opportunity to do so in their natural environment, but it would be possible."

"They eat little boys too!" Rob said grabbing Hank and lifting him up in the air before depositing him back in his seat. "Eat your breakfast and let Mommy scarf down her third helping."

"Second," Erin corrected automatically as she took another bite of waffle.

When Erin's plates were clean they headed for the car. "No running!" Rob called as Matthew held Hank's hand and they hurried ahead.

Erin wrapped an arm around Rob's waist and snuggled closer as they walked. "Today is going to be a very good day."

"I hope so," he answered.

Erin looked up and frowned as Matthew and Hank made their second pass through the revolving door in the lobby. "Stop that!" she ordered them as she hurried forward.

Rob caught up to her in only a few steps and they watched as once again the door spun to reveal their sons. There was a huge grin on Hank's face as he pushed it round. Matthew held up his hands clearly indicating that he was not in control. "I'm just making sure he doesn't fall down," he pleaded.

"Hank, stop," Erin ordered.

The toddler ignored her and increased the speed of the turn. "Matty, help me!" he ordered.

"Henry Aaron Donnellson you need to exit that apparatus immediately!" Erin demanded her voice rising dangerously.

"Whoa, full name little brother," Matthew warned scooping his baby brother off his feet. "Don't get in trouble before we get to the alligators," he whispered.

Hank wrapped his arms around Matthew's neck as they passed through the door and into the morning sunshine. "What's a apple-at-us?" he asked.

Rob was talking Erin down from her irritation as they walked through the spinning door. "He was only playing, Hon. He's three and we are on vacation; cut him a break."

Matthew pressed his cheek against Hanks and they both delivered a big doe eyed pout. "I'm sorry, Mommy," Hank supplied with just the right touch of remorse.

Erin looked at her son and his obviously contrived repentance and then sighed. "I can't believe I'm about to bring another charm wielding Donnellson into this world," she lamented. Knowing they had won the boys grins turned congratulatory. Matthew carried Hank to the car and tossed him inside.

"Cheer up, Baby," Rob said draping an arm over her shoulders as they followed the boys. "Maybe this little one will be a brainiac." He rubbed her stomach as he spoke about the baby inside.

"I don't care what it is," she said stopping to pull him into a hug. "I just want him or her to be healthy and to have your smile."

"I thought that smile was part of the charm complaint?" he said giving her a low dose of said complaint.

"It has a certain appeal."

"Daddy!" Hank yelled as he leaned over Matthew and stuck his head out of the open door. "The alligators are waiting!"

Erin turned to take her seat in the car and playfully pinched her husband's butt as she walked away. "Hey!" he said pretending shock.

"You liked it," she drawled.

The tour included an educational element and Rob led the boys down front so they would have a good view of the lecturer during the information session. "I can't believe we have to listen to a lecture," Matthew grumbled. "You guys know I'm on vacation right?"

"Did you leave your brain at home?" Erin asked with a raised eyebrow.

"No," Matthew sighed. "But I'm learning under protest, Doctor Donnellson."

"As long as you are learning," she said pleasantly.

As the talk began Rob saw Erin pull a pen and paper from her bag and begin to write. He chuckled to himself. Only Erin would take notes during a presentation from a wildlife ranger. Erin studiously scribbled through most of the program and Rob was left to deal with the energetic Hank.

"Daddy, hold me up!" Hank ordered when he wanted a better view of the eggs on display. Rob obediently lifted Hank onto his shoulder so he could better see the small white shells the Ranger was holding. Hank perched there until the eggs were gone and then he slid down to stand on the bench next to his father. He slipped his arm around Rob's shoulder and Rob fought the urge to just hug him close.

When a full grown alligator was led out onto the stage Hank scrambled fearfully into Rob's arms. "Hold me Dad!" he cried clinging to Rob's neck.

skj111
skj111
16 Followers