Vacation

Story Info
Four friends travel on vacation.
4.7k words
4.24
100.4k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A long time ago someone had once said to me, "Never go on vacation with friends if you want to stay friends." Lisa and I ignored that advice one summer by planning a week long trip with our closest friends, Joyce and Roger.

We planned on hitting several of the attractions in Florida and then work our way back home. Having known Joyce and Roger since high school we had become very close over the years. Roger was not tall but trim and very well built, standing about 5-8 with dark brown hair. Joyce is about the same height with brunette hair but sported a set of 36D tits. Her boobs were quite a contrast to Lisa's slightly larger than B cup tits.

The game plan was to take our time and book 2 hotel rooms for the evenings. Where possible, we booked adjoining rooms in order to play cards and board games after the day's activities. The week went by with nothing but sun and fun as we toured amusement parks, museums, etc. On our last day in Florida, we knew we had to start heading toward home but we spent time at a water park until mid afternoon before packing up the car. We travelled for several hours and decided to pull up in a hotel for the night.

The hotel had two adjoining rooms so we booked them. There was a nice pool there and it was decided we would all meet at the pool once we were settled in. Lisa put on a two piece and I donned a pair of swim trunks and we headed for the pool. We had the whole place to ourselves and shortly after Roger joined us. Asking where Joyce was he said she had to call her parents but would be down right away.

We relaxed in the warm pool water and then something came over me. Lisa was standing there talking to Roger and I crept up behind her and pulled her swimsuit bottoms down to her ankles. As I came up to the surface I lifted her top and fully exposed her breasts to Roger. Lisa did not know what to try and hide first. Roger, after getting an eyeful of Lisa's naked body, turned his back toward her so she could try and recoup her modesty.

Joyce showed up a few minutes later and Roger must have felt the need to try and reciprocate the show I had provided for him. He made several attempts to remove Joyce's top and allow those breast to flow out of her suit but Joyce was too quick and fought him off. I made a few more attempts to expose Lisa but she was now too cautious and would not let me get close to her. The four of us continued to play grab ass until a family of 4 entered the pool area and we decided to retreat to our rooms.

Lisa and I changed out of our swimsuits and into shirts and shorts as we waited for Roger and Joyce to knock on the adjoining door. I opened the door and in walked Joyce in a semitransparent blue night gown and Roger in shorts and a T. Apologizing for her dress, Joyce explained that she was just too tired to do anything but get ready for bed. I made some drinks and we settled in to watch some TV. Her night clothing was see through enough to know she was not wearing any panties. A dark patch of her pubic hair was visible when the gown pressed against her body. The darkness of her areolas and nipples were just barely visible through the gown but the best was when she walked past or stood in front of a light. At those moments you could almost count the pubic hairs that hung down from her crotch.

The hour grew late and Roger and Joyce excused them selves to go to bed. Lisa and I stripped down and got under the covers. I reached between Lisa's legs to find an extremely wet pussy. I asked her if this was because I stripped her in front of Roger? The response was a simple, "Maybe". As I continued to work her pussy she finally confessed that being totally exposed to Roger in the pool was a complete turn on. Had that family not come into the pool area she was more than willing to have let me remove her swimsuit again and gone swimming naked in the hopes that Roger and Joyce would join in. Needless to say this was great conversation while we were having sex and expedited both of our orgasms.

The next day was a full day of travel. Roger and Joyce knew of a restaurant that was close to our destination so we moved along in an attempt to reach the motel by 6 pm. The motel screwed up our reservations and instead of getting two rooms the only thing they had left was a large suite with 2 queen size beds. With neither the time nor inclination to go looking for another place we opted to take what was available opposed to looking for another motel. What the hell we were all friends. We brought the luggage into the room to find a spacious area with 2 queen size beds, a small living area with television and a table with chairs for eating. The bathroom had a long counter top with double sinks but only one toilet and shower. Since the restaurant was a little on the upscale side we needed to change out of our comfortable driving clothes into something dressier.

Modesty prevailed and one by one we each went to the bathroom to make our wardrobe changes. Off we went to the restaurant only to be told that we needed a reservations. Disappointed we began to leave when one of the waitresses stopped us and said to follow her. She led us through the restaurant, through the kitchen and out back to a lighted patio area where she seated us at a table. Once seated, she remarked that these were the best seats in the restaurant. It was a beautiful evening and the food was delicious. About midway through our meal I started to feel something rubbing against my crotch. At first I thought Lisa was getting horny but then realized it was Joyce, who was sitting across from me. She had removed her shoe and was using her barefoot to rub up and down on my cock. I looked over at her to see a sly smile and a wink. I moved my chair inward and opened my legs more to give her full access to my covered but growing cock. Once I was fully erect she would curl her toes at the top of her stroke so she could feel the top of my penis. This went on for a good 15 minutes before she decided to stop, leaving me somewhat wanting.

By the time we wrapped up dinner and got back to the motel room it was almost 11 pm. A long day was planned for tomorrow and it was decided by all to turn in for the night. Instead of one by one filing into the bathroom and change Lisa and I climbed under the covers of our bed and removed our clothes with the room lights off. Roger and Joyce changed in the bathroom. As I lay there in the shadows of the room I could feel Lisa start to fondle my dick through my underwear. She then whispered in my ear, "Let's fuck." She didn't have to ask twice as I was still wound up from the dinner foot massage on my cock. I reached over to touch her only to find that she was completely naked under the sheet. Pleasantly surprised I removed my underpants and all the while thinking that our friends were less than five feet away from us in the next bed and how were we going to do this quietly? With my eyes adjusting to the darkness I was able to make out more images with the little available light that came into the room. I looked over at our friends and I could see them moving around under a sheet.

Trying not to be too obvious I slid on top of Lisa where she eagerly spread her legs and allowed me to penetrate her warm wet tunnel. The erotic feeling of having sex in the same room with another couple along with the stimulation of Lisa's beautiful pussy was almost too much for me to hold back my orgasm. It was about then that I looked over to see that Roger had mounted Joyce and was fucking her wildly. Joyce was extending her hand to me across the aisle between the two beds and silently asking to hold hands while both couples were fucking. I reached over and our hands joined even though I was wishing other parts of our bodies were joining. Their sheet had moved enough that I could see Joyce's right breast slip out from beneath the sheet. I don't think Lisa ever saw us holding hands and if she did it certainly did not bother her.

I whispered in Lisa's ear, "I am close to cumming."

"You'd better not yet", was her response.

"Then I have to pull out for awhile", I replied.

"How close are you to cumming?" I asked her.

"I'm there but I don't know if I can be quiet enough," she said.

Understand that Lisa has always been very vocal with her orgasms and I am guessing that she was on the verge but did not know how to keep silent in her moment of ecstasy.

I continued to work her clit and G spot as discreetly as possible under the sheet until my fingers started to cramp. I made the mistake of whispering to Lisa," I'm going to stop playing with you because you just aren't ready to have an orgasm."

She whispered back angrily, "You keep going or I am going to get out of this bed and go over to theirs."

Not knowing what else to do to get Lisa off, I turned on the lamp on the night stand and threw the sheet off that was covering both of us and offered to let her leave. Dumbfounded, Lisa just lay there completely naked and froze. I then grabbed both of her legs and drug them to the side of the bed and let her feet touch the floor. Her now visibly soaked vagina was pointed directly at Joyce and Roger. I then spread her legs and re-entered her pussy knowing I could not hold back for long. After a few minutes of doing a live porn show for our friends they decided to join in by first removing their sheet.

Next, they sat up and fondled each other as they continued to watch us. When I could no longer hold out I withdrew from Lisa's warm wet sheath to see some pre cum drip from the end of my cock.

I turned around to Roger and asked him if he wanted to take a turn or even trade places? This was my first opportunity to see all of Joyce in natures garb. Roger stood up and walked to our bed where he proceeded to slide into Lisa's cunt with his wet rock hard cock. I watched for a few seconds to see that Lisa and Roger were enjoying their sex. I then turned to Joyce so I could once again gaze at het amazing tits and body. Joyce lay back onto her bed and spread her legs. Knowing I would ejaculate as soon as my dick touched her pussy I opted to push my face into her genitals. Her pussy fragrance ran from my nose to my dick. I pressed my tongue into her canal to taste her juices. My arms ran under her legs and alongside her ass so I could reach up and play with her tits. Joyce laid there grinding her crotch into my mouth as I worked my tongue between her clit and vagina. Withdrawing my right hand from her left breast I moved it back between her legs and inserted two fingers into her pussy. With those fingers I searched her vagina for her G spot. When I found it, it felt much smaller that Lisa's but the reaction to hitting "the right spot" was exactly the same.

The taste of Joyce's pussy juice was fantastic but I really wanted to drink from her fountain. All of a sudden I heard Lisa let out a moan that only meant she was having an exquisite orgasm. I looked over to see Roger's cock sliding in and out of Lisa's pussy. I went back to Joyce's hole and within minutes she let go of the sweetest little flows of pussy juice right into my mouth. Her orgasm left her listless on the bed. I gave her a few minutes to recover and then moved my cock toward her pussy. I looked over at Lisa and Roger one more time to see that he had removed himself from Lisa's pussy and left his seed oozing from her love hole.

Slowly I pushed into Joyce's wet pussy only to find out that she was extremely tight down there. In my heightened state of arousal it only took a few pumps before I started spewing my cum deep into her. Joyce didn't seem to mind and just lay there with my cock deep inside her. The room went silent for quite some time. Then I heard Lisa and Roger whispering but could not make out what they were saying.

Lisa climbed out of bed and walked to the bathroom with her ass jiggling all the way. I could hear her peeing and then the toilet flushed. I made no effort to return to our bed as I watched Lisa emerge from the bathroom rubbing a wet washcloth between her legs. Dropping the cloth on a pile of clothes that were strewn on the floor, she turned out the light and made her way back into bed next to Roger. It was well after 1 am. I asked Joyce if she wanted more sex and she indicated she had enough for the night. My cock was no longer rock hard but still was hard enough to have some more fun. Wanting another entrance in Joyce's pussy I asked if she would be willing to couple up with my cock stuffed in her pussy and then drift off to sleep if possible.

She consented and threw her legs over my hips as I pushed my semi hard cock into her tight pussy one more time from underneath. Once I was firmly lodged in her tunnel I made no attempt to pump or hump her but just enjoyed the feeling of the warm wet place of our joining. I looked over one more time at Lisa and Roger to find them locked in a 69 position. Joyce's body shook a couple of times indicating she was drifting off to sleep while my dick was still secure inside her. Pulling the sheet up over both our hips I started to drift off to sleep. If Lisa had another orgasm that night I never heard it.

Sometime during the night I became dislodged from Joyce's pussy and woke to her lying side by side next to me. Based on what happened last night there was no longer a need for any modesty the next morning. Roger woke first and made his way to the bathroom with the usual morning wood. Once we heard the toilet flush, Lisa made her way to the bathroom not waiting for Roger to emerge. Joyce asked if she could empty her bladder next and I agreed. We heard the shower start and it felt like Lisa was taking a long time to just pee.

Joyce got out of bed and I watched her make her way to the bathroom. Her tits swayed with every step and her ass was like a bowl of Jell-O as she made her way across the room. When she reached the open door to the bathroom Joyce motioned to me to come over there. With both of us standing at the open bathroom door we could see that Lisa had joined Roger in the shower and was on her knees giving him a blow job. Joyce made her way to the toilet and sat down to pee, not taking her eyes off the show that was going on in the shower. When Joyce had finished she moved to let me empty my bladder. She sat on the vanity counter top, spread her legs and proceeded to masturbate.

Lisa rose to her feet and bent at the waste allowing Roger to gain entry to her vagina from the rear. Once my bladder was empty I made my way to Joyce and proceeded to replace her fingers with my stiff rod as she sat on the vanity counter top. In the shower Lisa's voice became louder and louder and I could tell she was close to letting go. Roger's pace had quickened and the muscles in his ass were starting to tighten. That quickly both had climaxed at the same time. Rinsing quickly they grabbed some towels and left the room.

I withdrew my cock from Joyce's cunt and helped her down off the counter. We made our way to the shower and proceeded to wash each other. It gave me the opportunity to wash and inspect every inch of Joyce's body and she did the same to me. Finally after every inch of us was clean, we laid a towel on the shower floor and Joyce lay down and allowed me to enter her one more time. As we wriggled beneath the shower droplets, for the first time I realized how much movement was in her tits as we rocked back and forth. Without as much as a peep Joyce whispered in my ear that she had just had her orgasm and that I did not need to hold back for her. That pussy of hers had me on the edge from the time I entered her on the counter top so it did not take me long after that to lay down my cream inside of her. I lifted myself off of her and used the towel to rinse her vagina. With a final rinse we grabbed some towels and left the bath room. Lying on one of the beds was Lisa and Roger in no apparent rush to put any clothes on.

The venue for that day was going to be all outdoors with a weather forecast of hazy, hot and humid with temperatures in the 90's. Lisa and Joyce loaded up on deodorant and plenty of powder on all of their woman parts. Each pulled out a summer dress and opted to skip bra and panties and go commando. Roger and I opted for shorts and a T shirt. We were ready to go once the girls slipped on their sandals. Once the sunlight hit Lisa and Joyce it was pretty obvious to any one that looked what they were not wearing but it was already excessively warm out.

Even though it was hot the day was great. What surprised me was that no one said a word about what happened that morning or the night before. You would have thought that the four of us had group sex many times before and I certainly was not going to upset things by bringing it up.

By about 4 pm the heat had taken its toll on all of us. It was decided to get some sandwiches and eat back at the hotel room. The small table in the suite worked out fine for us to eat at. Getting back to the room about 5:30 it was a good thing we left the air conditioning on because it was barely keeping up with the heat of the day and a bit warm in the room. Once in the room the girls kicked off their sandals and dropped their dresses, a sight I was happy to see. Lisa grabbed Joyce by the hand and led her to the bathroom. I could hear the water run for the shower but it wasn't on long. They both emerged with their hairy pussies on full display and no attempt to cover. They must have played with each other in the shower because both of their clits were swollen. Both made their way to their suitcases and put on nothing more than a pair of panties.

Roger and I had laid out the food and the girls joined us at the table. I made some drinks and could not help and think this is what Hooters really should look like. As we ate it sounded like a lot of foot traffic was walking by the large window of our room. The blinds were closed so, with the girls being half naked, I slipped out the door to see why. Here, within 30 feet of our room window was an obscured vending/ice area with a smoker's outpost. I went back to the room and explained the reason for all the commotion. We finished our meal and turned on the television.

With dusk settling in, Joyce walked up to Lisa and took her by the hand and led her to the bed closest to the window. Joyce then adjusted the blinds so anyone walking by could see in but not so much as to be obvious. Joyce then got on the bed and started to kiss Lisa and fondle her breasts. Lisa responded in kind. Roger and I watched the two of them from way in the back of the room. We could not be easily seen. Their embraces became more passionate and Joyce removed her panties. Just then a man passed by the window but did not take the opportunity to look in and walked on by. Lisa pushed Joyce onto her back and mounted her in the 69 position. Lisa's tongue immediately lunged for Joyce's slit. Joyce reached up and started to remove Lisa's panties. Lisa shifted her body a couple of times and the panties were off. Joyce immediately reached over top of Lisa's ass and plunged 2 fingers into her vagina. The man that had passed by earlier was now making his return trip past the window but this time stopped and did a double take. The girls were so into each other they did not realize they had an admirer if only for a few seconds.

There was a break in the action as Lisa stood up and walked to the bathroom. Lisa returned running a wash cloth between her legs and stood up on the bed facing the window. She took Joyce's hand and moved it right on her pubic mound. Joyce knew exactly what to do and inserted 3 fingers into Lisa's cunt while Lisa grabbed both of her own breasts and started to massage them.

Two men walked past the window and looked in. They must have liked what they saw because both decided to light up a cigarette and paced back in forth pretending not to watch the women. Joyce became aware of the onlookers and asked to switch positions with Lisa. As Lisa climbed off the bed she too was now aware they had an audience.

12