Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joyce got up on the bed, faced the window, spread her legs and awaited Lisa's fingers. Joyce then grabbed her 36D tits and pushed them up to her face where she alternated sucking her nipples. Roger and I watched and asked each other what these two guys were going to do when the finished their cigarettes? Would they light up another and continue to watch or had they seen enough for one night.

It was now getting very dark and there were no lights on in the room to make visible the sex that was taking place. The two guys finished their butts and moved on. Joyce got Lisa to lie on her back and came up between her legs on hands and knees and began to work her pussy orally. Roger had seen enough and was ready to get into the action. He stripped down and came up behind Joyce on his knees with a rock hard cock. He slipped it into Joyce's wet pussy and slowly pushed himself all the way in.

In the hopes of catching one more voyeur I went to the bathroom and turned on the light. I then closed the door so there was just enough light that if someone looked in they would see Roger, Joyce and Lisa having sex on the bed. The only problem was that I could not see if someone was looking in. Within a few minutes the motel parking lot lights went on and I could clearly tell if someone would be watching.

With Joyce's face still buried in her crotch, Lisa was coming close to an orgasm as she was vocally getting louder and louder. A man and a woman passed by the window and looked in. They stepped away from the building to get a better view and so as not be too obvious that they were looking in. The woman took out a pack of cigarettes and lit one up. They milled around the parking lot so they could look into the window. With a cry of ecstasy Lisa unleashed a massive orgasm. They lady in the parking lot must have heard the cry as she walked over to her husband and grabbed his crotch and led him away from the window.

Roger withdrew his cock from Joyce and led her to their bed leaving Lisa to recover from her climax. I undressed, went to the bathroom and turned off the light. I returned to the room and with the lights from the parking lot could just barely see Lisa's nude body on the bed. As I climbed into bed she welcomed me with spread legs and I penetrated her pussy. I looked over at Roger and Joyce and it looked like they had finished. With all the visual stimulation of the night it didn't take me long to drop my seed in Lisa's vagina and drift off to sleep.

The next morning I saw Joyce get out of bed and head for the bathroom. When I heard the toilet flush and the shower start I followed in behind her. I unloaded my morning urine and jumped in the shower with Joyce hoping for one more sexual encounter with her. Joyce bent at the waist, spread her legs and gave me access to that sweet tight pussy of hers. As we were fucking Lisa came in for her morning pee and then Roger. While I was sliding in and out of Joyce's hole I was also rubbing her clit. As I dropped my load in her tunnel I realized she was having her silent orgasm. With the both of us now relieved we started to wash each other. We rinsed off, took some towels and moved into the room where we found Lisa and Roger in the same bed. They must have just finished having sex because as Lisa lay there with her legs spread I could see a fresh creampie dripping from her pussy. Lisa stood and started toward the bathroom when a big white gob leaked out of her and onto the carpet. Roger was right behind her as Joyce and I heard the shower start.

After that we dressed and packed to head for home. On the way we talked about having to go back to work, the different attractions we had seen but not one mention of the two days of sex in that motel. The years have gone by and we are still close friends and we all know we are closer than before. We have gone on other trips but our actions of those two days have never been repeated. If I ever do get stirrings about Joyce, I think back to when I know her pussy was wrapped around my cock and how good it felt. I wonder if Roger does the same when he thinks about Lisa.

12