Vacation

Story Info
A public encounter with a stranger at a hotel.
2.7k words
4.45
58.2k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke in the early morning up to the sound of a text message. Disoriented, I sat up and checked the time, 3:30am. A few of my friends were passed out in random spots around the room. They had been partying pretty hard last night, but I took it easy so I could drive us all back to the hotel.

I got up and went out to the balcony, the weather here in Hawaii was amazing. I spent 5 or so minutes watching the water from 15 stories up, trying to decide whether to go back to sleep or not.

When I came back inside I noticed that all the ice in our bucket had melted. I took it upon myself to go fill it up at the ice machine in the hallway, and then come back to bed. I grabbed the bucket and my room key and headed out, closing the door very softly behind me.

I padded down the hotel hallway toward the room with the ice and vending machines, noticing how quiet it was. I passed several rooms on my way, and when I neared the doorway I heard the ice machine click on.

As I stepped into the doorway I was able to check out the woman who was also making a late night ice run. She seemed to be about mid 40s, curvy but in shape, and she had dark curly hair. She looked Italian to me, and although she was a little older than me I definitely felt my cock jump when I saw her. Her outfit left little to the imagination, she wore a tiny black bikini with only a see through shawl covering her.

I stood silently behind her, watching her try to figure out how to get ice. She seemed a little drunk, she was shifting her weight around and was slurring a bit as she cursed at the machine. Finally, some ice dropped down into her bucket and she turned to leave.

"Oh!" she said, startled by my presence behind her.

"Getting some ice?" I asked stupidly. I cursed myself internally at what a lame opening line that was.

"Yeah, I'm feeling a little hot," she shot back. She tilted her head at me and put a hand on her waist. I studied her face, and she looked me up and down.

"You look more than a little hot," I replied, taking a step toward her and the ice machine.

She turned and moved to the side to let me pass, and we brushed against each other despite how wide the room was. It definitely felt intentional, so I took a chance and reached down to grab her ass as she passed.

I got a good quick squeeze in as she slid by me, and her ass definitely felt as good as it looked. She spun around quickly and slapped me in the face. It was a light slap, and I deserved it, but I couldn't help but smile back at her.

We paused, facing each other, and I watched her gently bite her lip. She looked up and down the empty hotel hallway, and I made an obvious move to readjust my dick in my shorts. I knew I had a shot, but before I made another move she had pushed me hard with both hands, and I stumbled back against the far wall in the ice room. She had set her ice bucket down on a shelf without me noticing, and mine fell to the floor.

Slowly and sexily, she sauntered up to me and dropped to her knees, running her hands down my chest as she did so.

"Don't say anything," she ordered as she untied my shorts, dropping them down to my feet. Free from its prison, my cock bounced up toward her face, and her eyes lit up with fire as she looked up at me.

She dove right in and got her mouth working on my cock, licking and sucking on the head greedily. She alternated from sucking loudly on the head while she held me at the base, to licking around and under the head soft and slow.

I knew that I was lucky to be in my position, so I followed her directions and just let her do her thing. She spit into her hand and started jerking me off, and I saw her left hand snake down into her bikini bottom. She started back in with her mouth, bouncing her head up and down on the first half.

It felt like she was trying to get me off quick, and while she was doing a damn good job, I was able to keep myself under control. I had already gotten laid on this trip, so I felt no urgency to bust. I took in the beautiful sight below me, and somehow managed to control my impulse to pull her up and rail her against the vending machine.

I let out a slight moan to let her know she was doing a good job, and she seemed encouraged as she picked up the pace. Her loud lip smacks and wet jerking sounds filled the hallway, and I was suddenly aware of how quiet the hallway was.

About a minute of intense oral pleasure passed by, when I heard the ding of the elevator opening down the hallway. She seemed to either not notice or care, and moved her mouth down to lick and suck my balls while still jerking me off. I heard the soft pattering of footsteps approaching, but neither of us did anything to stop or hide. We were tucked away in the ice room, but there was no door and we would definitely be seen and heard when the people in the hall passed us.

Somehow this made my cock harder, and I flexed it in her hand as she worked to get me off. She got the hint and wrapped her mouth back around the head as she started passionately making out with my cock. I was able to see and hear her fingers furiously working on her pussy, and her trembling made me feel like she was close to getting herself off.

The slow footsteps in the hallway kept on coming, and the thought of getting caught with my cock in a strangers mouth turned me on like never before. I started lightly thrusting into her mouth, trying to push myself over the edge. She was still doing a great job and I knew I wouldn't last too much longer, but I couldn't stop myself from reaching down and lacing my fingers in her hair.

I never got a chance to press her down, she took it upon herself to go deep on my cock as the footsteps got closer and closer. Despite being deep in her throat, there was still a loud wet squelch each time she bobbed up slightly and reburied the head of my cock past her tonsils. She was only pulling off about an inch before slamming back down, my balls bouncing off her chin. Her hand started to work faster on her pussy, and I knew we were both on the edge.

I heard the footsteps stop in the hallway literally right next to our hideaway, and the people set their bags down as they got their door open. It was a turn on before, but the idea of cumming in a strangers throats with other unaware people standing less than 10 feet away set me off. I was tempted to make a noise as I came, but I restrained myself and instead held her head in place balls deep as I started to shoot off.

She took it like a champ, but she couldn't help making a few light gagging noises as she took rope after rope of my cum directly down her throat. We made eye contact again and I could see that she started cumming on her hand, her legs shaking and giving out underneath her as I held her head in place.

At this point I was sure we would be caught, there was no way the people in the hall didn't hear us. Despite my fear, no one appeared in the doorway. I kept my fingers wrapped tight in her hair as I started to come down from my cloud, and I heard light whispering and giggling in the hallway as the door next to us loudly closed.

I released the pressure on her head, but kept my fingers in her hair. She immediately pulled back, but to my surprise she didn't pull all the way off. Keeping the head of my cock in her mouth, she spilled spit down her chin and onto her tits as she nursed on the tip. She was softly and lovingly swirling her tongue around the head, and gently probing the opening.

I wasn't used to this kind of attention right after cumming, and my knees literally shook in pleasure.

"Oh my god...," I whispered quietly, gripping her hair slightly more forcefully. She loudly popped her mouth off the tip of my dick and made a satisfied coo as she slid her hand up out of her bikini bottom.

"Good boy," she slurred, giving my cock one last long lick as she stood up in front of me. I was able to study her face more clearly, her red cheeks and flirty smile inspired me to take another chance.

I put my hands on her body, slowly feeling her curves and taking the time to appreciate her sizeable tits and thick thighs. I didn't wait too long to make my move, and without a warning I reached behind her to untie her top while at the same time brushing off her shawl.

"Oh!," she said with loud surprise. She did nothing to stop me as I spun her around, reaching down to slide her bottom piece off at the same time. She stood naked before me, and I gently pressed her against the ice machine while reaching around to give her tits another thorough grope.

"We shouldn't...," she moaned out to me while simultaneously reaching down below her to grab my still hard cock. She slid her legs apart slightly and lined me up with her cunt, rubbing the head up and down her slit.

"Good girl," I growled to her as I slid in, encountering a little resistance. This milf was tighter than expected, definitely tighter than the tourist I banged earlier in the week.

"Don't call me GIRL," she turned her head and said defiantly as I bottomed out in her pussy, "I'm old enough to be your mother."

We were being louder than I liked, but again my cock overruled my brain and I started to fuck her hard, punishing her for her tone.

"Do you like that? Do you like getting fucked by this young cock, Mommy?," I blurted out through gritted teeth. The last word was an accident, but it didn't stop either of us.

She took my pounding for another minute before responding. I felt her hips start to tense in my hands, and she began fucking back into me, her ass bouncing hard.

"FUCK yes, fuck your Mommy, give me your fucking dick," she practically yelled back to me. Her head was turned and pressed against the ice machine, and we maintained eye contact as we desecrated the hotel hallway.

Inspired by her slutty mouth, I reached up and grabbed a handful of her hair. I yanked her head back hard, and the sexy grunt that she made me pick up the pace of my pounding.

I knew I could still last for a while, but her legs began shaking and I could tell she was close. I fucked as hard and deep as I could manage in this position, and yanked her head further back, craning her neck and back at an obscene angle.

"Are you gonna cum for me, Mommy? Do you want to cum on my cock?," I said directly into her ear. This seemed to put her over the edge, and she moaned loudly as she peaked. I slowed slightly as her pussy tightened around my cock.

She began to melt in front of me, resting most of her weight on the machine as she took my dick deep and hard over and over and over. Her thighs trembled, and the bouncing of her ass was hypnotizing.

Despite the trance she put me in, I felt my 6th sense perk up and turned my head to look at the doorway. Standing there silently were two young women, both gawking at the public fucking they were witnessing.

Thinking quickly, I put one finger to my lips in the shushing motion, but continued to rail the milf in front of me. The girls seemed content to watch, and I was more than happy to put on a show instead of having the cops called on me.

I wanted to put on an impressive performance for our new audience, but the taboo of the situation was starting to get to me, not to mention the hot cunt gripping my cock. I redoubled my efforts, gripping her hip tightly while still pulling her head back by her hair with my other hand.

I didn't know what would happen if she discovered that we had been discovered, but I was determined to get off again.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fucking SHIT," I started chanting as I used her pussy. She turned to me again and grinned with a devilish look on her face.

"Cum for your Mommy, cum in my slutty cunt," she demanded, panting as I put her through her paces. I pushed her upper body against the machine, and she closed her eyes, concentrating on her pleasure.

With both of my hands now on her hips, I started to give her everything I've got. My balls began slapping up against her clit, and her tits bounced obscenely.

I turned and glanced again at the women in the hall, and neither of them seemed to have moved. They continued to gawk, one of them literally had her mouth hanging open. The other one was biting her lip and slowly moving her fingers along the waistband of her shorts, and I like to thing she was exercising restraint to keep from fingering herself right there in the hallway.

The craziness of the situation got to me, and I knew that I was close to unloading. I gripped her hips as I lost control, leaving finger marks on her tan skin. I was fucking her so hard that im sure the slapping sounds woke up people on our floor.

"Oh f-fuck, MOMMY!," I cried out as I came, burying myself deep enough to press the head of my dick against her womb.

"Good boy," she breathed to me, dragging out the syllables, "give Mommy all your cum. Fill up Mommy's pussy."

While she got me off hard before, this second time was by far the best orgasm of my life. I felt like I shot a gallon of my seed in her cunt, and some of it oozed out of the sides before I even started to pull out. I returned to eye contact with the women in the hallway, and I noticed the flushing in both of their cheeks as I regained control of my senses.

"I think we put on a good show, Mommy," I said to her, leaning in to give her tits another squeeze as I reluctantly slid my cock out of her.

The milf didn't even seem phased when she turned and discovered our audience. She only grinned at me, picked up her discarded clothing, and confidently floated over to the young women. I noticed my cum starting to drop down her thigh, but she didn't seem to care.

"Ladies," she said, giving them only the most basic acknowledgement. She grabbed her ice bucket from the shelf and passed between them, and a fleeting fantasy ran through my mind of chasing after her and proposing right there.

I managed to control myself, and took stock of my current situation. I was now alone with these two women, with my cock out and still wet with pussy juice. I stepped forward, and neither moved as I approached. One of them was staring at my dick, and the other one held eye contact.

"Hey," I said simply, and the other one broke her gaze at my dick to look up at me.

Tonight had already been the luckiest night of my life, but it was about to get even better.