Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Beg me to make you cum pet. Let it go. YOU are mine!" With that he began driving deeper, faster, harder into her ass. Long strokes that rocked her body when his hips met her ass with and audible sound of wet flesh meeting wet sweaty flesh. With each stroke, the vibrator was shoved deep into her, as he moved back her muscles tried to squeeze it out of her body, meanwhile the buzzing throb of the vibrations were driving her insane.

Leaning into her like this brought him into hard contact with her swollen throbbing clit. Her whole body was screaming for release, her ass and pussy began throbbing in time to the vibrations. She began to buck wildly meeting his savage thrust. Tracey felt it building again, stronger more explosive than ever before, and the deep sensation inside her, as her clit swelled bigger.

Her head was arched back and her cries filled the room. Tracey did begin to beg for release. "PPPLLLEAASE . Oh My God! PLLEASE-make-me-cum!" She panted in time to his thrusts. She could feel his cock swelling deep with in her ass and hear his balls slapping against it.

"Please what my pet? Who am I?" He kept on driving into her, taking and claiming her body as his.

She felt like a tight ball of need and only he could give her release. She realized that yes he was the Master of her body and she felt her soul tremble as she cried out. "OHH GOD! YES MASTER! MASTER! Please let me cumm!" She heard his deep groan of pleasure as her pulled hard onto the chain from her throat.

"YES! " he shouted. "Master, yours Tracey my pet. YES, now cum for Master, Cum with me, cum for me Now!"

He didn’t stop stroking his cock in and out of her ass, the vibrator fucking her hard as he slammed into her. He was leaning heavily into her.

She felt her lower body turn the delicious deep liquid feeling, as her clit seem to explode. The sensation of pleasure ripped through her body and she screamed a deep guttural cry of release as her pussy tightened and spasmmed around the vibrator. The waves rolling over and over her till she felt like she couldn’t breathe. Her whole entire world focusing as she seemed to explode spreading out to cover the universe swept away as the sensations of her body took her.

Her ass began to spasm too, gripping and milking his cock. She felt like her body was having two orgasms at the same time. Then he gave a loud cry, it mingled with hers, as he slammed hard against her grinding in.

She felt his cock jerking in her and his hot cum bathed the wall deep in her ass. He made small pumping motions with his hips driving each jet of hot semen deep in her. Their joint cum ran down her ass cheeks covering his balls, she floated on the euphoria of the most intense orgasm of her life. He collapsed atop her heaving body, both gasping for breath, breathing hard.

"Well done pet. Well done. Master is pleased." He then kissed her slowly and Tracey freely returned his kiss. He chuckled and she felt his fingers pulling at her blindfold. His cock remained in her ass, still semi-hard. She bore his full weight, sated.

As he removed the blindfold he said. "Gaze upon you Master." She turned her head; it took a moment for her eyes to adjust. Then they widened in shock, it was Robert. Around his throat was strapped a device which must have disguised his voice.

"Welcome to My world pet. Your vacation and your training have begun." He looked steadily into her eyes. She looked into his and saw a strength there she had never noticed before. She also saw tenderness to in his face and mouth as he stroked her breast softly.

As he pulled out of her body, Tracy sighed. He gently removed the vibrator and the wedge from under her hips. With a warm cloth he cleansed her slightly bruised yet still throbbing body. He looked at her and asked with a smile. "Whose property are you pet?" Tracey still lost in the euphoria of all her orgasms smiled up at him and said. "Yours Master yours."

He chuckled and laid a hand on her belly, softly swirling his fingers across her, the slight touch sending ripples of pleasure across her body.

"That journal of yours was most helpful. When I read it I knew your would be mine." Tracey began to struggle once again, all at once realizing her position, her job and what he had done to her. He just laughed, loosened the bindings and pointed out her clothing piled neatly on a chair. “You can dress and leave, the door behind that curtain leads into the street, or you can be here later when I return.” Smiling at her he left the room.

Alone, she eased her struggling as her mind cleared, relaxing from that moment of anger. A slow smile came to Tracey’s eyes, thinking about that incredible sex. She caught herself as she began to wonder just what kind of slave she would turn out to be. Chuckling to herself, Tracy hoped Robert truly knew what he was in for.

She slid the pillow under her head, and then leaned back, feeling somehow relaxed and content in her 'bonds'. Exhausted and well spent she began to drift off to sleep, anticipating her next 'session'. One word slid from her smiling lips as sleep claimed her.

"Master."

12