Vacation Alone

Story Info
Cabin at the lake vacation surprise.
1.5k words
4.29
66k
8
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All packed with a few special items just in case, I'm off to the mountains for a late summer vacation. I'm leasing a small cabin on the lake for just myself. After an exhausting drive I decide to start a bath, light a few candles. I pour a glass of chardonnay. All alone for a weeklong relaxation time at the lake. The owner was so nice on the phone and was happy to have someone occupy the cabin this late in the season.

Quite a nice chalet with a comfortable bedroom and plumbing. Even prettier than the picture he had mailed to me many months ago. A cozy fireplace in the living room and a very decorative chandelier.

I had been tempted to invite a close friend, but surely would not be able to dress in his company. My secret remains with me and a few special men and girlfriends.

The bath was warm and enchanting with the lavender scented crystals! I relaxed until the water began to lose its warmth. Wrapping myself in a soft pink towel I moved to the bedroom. I had unpacked as the bath was draining and laid out my evenings selection and now it is time to dress.

I had chosen to wear my new midnight black sparkly mini-dress. Though I was alone I felt it was time to feel sexy. The dress, however, had a zipper back and would be a challenge to get into. Smiling at the idea, I went to the mirror and applied my brightest red lipstick. Thoughts ran through my slutty mind of a previous rendezvous with Dante - a man I had met online. After my lashes, full face makeup and hair were just right, it was just so splendid to slip into my evening attire. Black lacey bra, matching panties and bow-topped back-seamed black fishnet stockings attached to my matching black lacy garter belt.

Deciding to have another glass of wine, and perhaps take a few pics of myself like this in front of the fireplace, I moved to the living room. Sipping on the wine, looking at my reflection in the mirror. Must take some pics! After a personal photo shoot it is back to the bedroom and into my dress. It glides on so nicely and the zipper is no trouble at all! Black suede high heeled ankle boots round out the evening's wear. My earrings dangling and a pretty silver necklace and bracelet, so pretty Gennifer.

All dressed up and no one to notice, oh well. Another glass of wine and still not too late for an evening walk. Off I go walking carefully along the stone path toward the lake. There is a bench at the lakefront and I decide to sit and watch the sunset. Suddenly there are voices behind me! I turn to see a woodsy looking man and a younger handsomely rugged man with him.

"Hello there Miss, beautiful sunset tonight!" I say "Yes. It is quite lovely". He introduces himself as Martin and the young man as his summer assistant. He goes on to tell me he runs the canoe rental down the way and he will give me a tour of the lake if I wish in the morning. "Oh, and this is Dusty. You must be renting the cabin this week. Nice place. I use it myself in hunting season. Might I ask your name?" I reply, "Gennifer. And yes, I'm renting the cabin with a friend for the week. He should be joining me at any time now. Had to work late I guess."

"Well perhaps we can take you to dinner and have a drink or two. The locals all gather at the diner bout now." Politely, I tell Martin I have already had dinner and must soon return to the cabin. "Very sweet of you to ask," I add, thinking how nice it might be to have dinner with him at the cabin tonight. Dusty speaks for the first time. Stuttering a little, he tells me I look very pretty. Such a nice young man. Now very strange thoughts passed through my mind. They offered to walk me back to the cabin and I graciously accepted.

I stumbled as I got up and Martin caught me by my waist. His strong hands felt so nice there too. He walked at my side all the way back to the cabin. Making small talk all the way, he was truly making a great first impression. As we approached he said to Dusty, "Take the truck back to the shop and I'll be there in a bit. That is if you don't mind some company till your friend gets here, Gennifer."

"That would be nice" is all I could come up with.

Martin opened the door for me and followed me into the living room. "Would you care for something to drink, I have light beer or wine if you prefer." Of course Martin preferred the beer. I returned with his drink and another glass of wine for myself. As I hand Martin his drink he tells me "I know you are alone here and not meeting anyone tonight". Speechless at his words I just freeze. "I am the owner of the cabin and you told me what kind of car you drove when we spoke on the phone. My wife gave you the key and told me what a fine young gentleman was renting the place. I came by earlier to check things out and saw you taking pictures in the living room. You were a bit exposed for a time. It is okay with me, and I find you quite attractive. Why don't you sit with me and we can get to know one another."

So I sat next to him on the sofa. He put his hand on my thigh and told me to relax. "Nothing will happen unless you want it to Gennifer". I was nervous and excited all at the same time and wanted more than his hand on my thigh. He must have sensed this and leaned toward me. We kissed softly at first and then with passion for a long time. I slowly reached my hand toward his crotch and felt his cock harden in his jeans. He kissed me again and again on my cheek as I slowly undid his belt and zipper. I reached in to feel his hard cock. It felt so good to be with him!

Martin untied his boots, then let his pants fall to the floor. He pulled me close and we kissed again. My hands were at his sides pulling down his jockeys. As they fell to the floor, I went to my knees and slowly took his cock into my lips. He moaned as I took his hard shaft all the way till it tickled my throat. He started to push in and out of my lips grabbing my head gently as he did so. His cock was so tasty and I felt him starting to pulse. Slowly I pulled away and he released his hold on my head. I licked up and down his shaft stopping at the large head to lick off his precum. He moaned again as I grasped his cock with one hand and felt his balls with my other. His balls tasted wonderful too and I knew I was to be pleased with his cum.

I felt his hands on the back of my head and gave in to him. He slowly moved in and out of my lips. Moaning, he began to thrust into me faster and faster! I was about to gag when he said "Gennifer I am going to cum!" I pulled back with my lips, waiting for his hot load. He pumped his hard cock as he came - loads and loads of cum. So much I couldn't swallow all of it and it was on my chin and lips and nose. Yummmmy! With my fingers, I cleaned it all off and swallowed it. Of course I had to clean Martin's wonderful cock too!

Rising back to my feet, I felt so sexy. Martin was obviously pleased. I offered him another beer, but he declined. "Back to the shop to close and then home to the wife." I giggled, "You had better remove my lipstick first." He went to the bath and freshened up. I knew not to expect a kiss.

As Martin was leaving he said `sleep well, tomorrow I will take you around the lake in my boat with Dusty and after you will be my slut!'

I was restless all evening thinking of what Martin had in mind and if Dusty would be with us after the boat ride. Perhaps Dusty knew of my secret too and he wanted what Martin had enjoyed. Perhaps I was to be used by both of them repeatedly. Sucking Dusty's cock while Martin fucked my asspussy, oh my! Still tasting Martins cum, I drifted to sleep.

[There will be more to follow, this was only the first night of my vacation!]