Vacation at the Resort

Story Info
Timmy and his mom go to accidentally go to a nudist resort.
2.7k words
166.6k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Timmy Young and my mom is Shannon Young. My mom is 36 years old with C cup breasts and has curves in all the right spots. My dad well, he left us when I was only 3 years old, my mom has been taking care of me since.

It was the start of summer vacation, I had just turned 18 and I am still a virgin.

My mom is in the living room watching tv in the hot humid weather with nothing but her cropped tank top and panties.

Timmy: mom?! Why are you half naked?

Mom: it's hot son, don't you feel it in the air?

I just walked away, hoping she doesn't notice my boner on the way through.

I walk into my room and turn on the tv to see them playing some cartoon. Family guy was on. I put the volume on low and lay on my bed. Just thinking about my mom was giving me a huge boner, I never thought I would see my mom like this, but there was nothing I could do.

The very next morning I see my mom cooking breakfast in nothing but her underwear and her pajama top. As I walk into the kitchen entrance, my mom bends over to grab some milk in the fridge, her big ass sticking towards me unaware that I am behind her. She turns around.

Mom: Oh! I didn't see you there.

Timmy: I just got here, mom.

Mom: oh.. well good morning dear.

Timmy: Good morning mom.

She hands me a plate of pancakes and pours me a cup of milk. As I eat my breakfast my mom goes out to the mailbox, seconds later she runs back in to the kitchen.

Mom: I just got two tickets to a beach resort!

Timmy: Really?? how?

Mom: It must be part of my bonus from work! After you finish your breakfast I want you to start packing, we're leaving right now!

Well that's a way to start your summer vacation. Going to a beach resort.

Mom: 5 star hotels, free dining, and a beach all paid for, for 5 days! OMG! I'm so excited!

Timmy: Five days?? that's how long we're going to be at the resort?

Mom: yes! And we're going as a family.

Timmy: okay...

As I finish my breakfast I walk into my room to pack up, I guess it's a nice way to get away from the humidity here in Wisconsin. I hate this godforsaken weather.

We leave towards the car, with a duffle bag on my arm, and my mom carrying a huge luggage with a duffle bag in her other arm.

Mom: let's get the show on the road!

2 hour drive to the airport, we finally make it to the airport stand.

Mom: two tickets to California please.

hands a credit card to the lady behind the counter

Lady behind counter: here you go, two tickets to california. Have a safe trip.

Mom: Thank you so much!

After waiting 3 hours, we finally board the plane.

Intercom voice: all those with first class tickets please board the plane first.

Mom: That's us! Let's go!

Timmy: you got us first class tickets?

Mom: yes! Come on let's go!

Never been on a plane before, I wonder how it feels when it takes off.

Finally after 30 minutes of waiting for people to board, we take off.

Intercom voice: please sit tight and enjoy your flight.

plane takes off at fast speed

Timmy: Whoa! That was a intense!

Mom: relax dear, it's only for a second.

Timmy: I know mom, it's just. I've never been on a plane before.

Mom: I know dear.

Finally after 5 hours we make it to California. My mom hails a cab.

Cab driver: Where to?

Mom: L.A beach resort

Cab Driver gives a weird look : okay then. L.A beach resort it is.

I was puzzled by his weird look on his face, I wonder why he would give us that face. Is there something wrong with him taking us there? Or is it something else?

As we approach L.A Beach resort, he drops us off by the entrance.

Cab driver: that'll be 38 dollars. mom hands him some cash

He leaves as we walk towards the office. We hand the office man our tickets.

Office man: okay, two valid tickets for a 5 day vacation. Here you go. Enjoy your stay! hands us a hotel key

Mom: Thank you!

As we head enter our hotel room we noticed there was only one bed.

Mom: Isn't this great??! Our vacation in the west coast beaches! This is going to be fun!

Timmy: Yeah, it sure seems like fun! Too bad we only have one bed.

Mom: quit complaining and be grateful. Are you ready to go to the beach?

Timmy: yeah mom i'm ready.

We go towards the beach only to notice it's blocked off with a fence and a locker room. We go towards the locker room and notice it's a unisex locker room. As we go through the entrance of the locker room there was a sign,

It said "must be nude at all times".

Mom: oh?

Timmy: well that's going to be embarrassing. I think I'll just stay inside.

Mom: No, we're going as a family. Come on, if it calls for us to be nude, then we're going nude.

My mom starts taking off her clothes and puts it in her bag.

Timmy: but mom! This is embarrassing!

Mom: What's embarrassing? It's not like i've never seen you naked before, I changed your diapers when you were a baby. Now come on! Take them off!

Timmy: but mom?! It's not that!

Mom: it's not that? Then what is it?

My mom angrily gets on her knees, and pulls down my pants in a quick motion.

My hard penis slaps her in the face landing between her semi open lips, my oozing pre cum dips on her lips.

Timmy: Mom!! as I quickly hide my penis with my hands turning around at the same time

Mom: oh... Why do you have an erection?

quickly drying her lips with her hands

Timmy: I don't want to talk about this mom!

Mom: what is there not to talk about? I'm your mother!

you know what? Let's forget this ever happened, and let's enjoy ourselves on the beach, okay?

Timmy: okay, as I turn away from my mom to wrap a towel around me.

My mom and I walk on to the beach to find spot for us to lay on. I tried not to look but I couldn't help but notice my mom's protruding nipples and dark surrounding areolas. It was the ideal motherly tits, my erection got bigger as I noticed her bush down in her crotch area, Oh those are to die for. If only she would let me touch them or rub them!

We finally find a spot, right by the shore. We lay down our mats and lay on it. Feet sticking straight out you can feel the waves touching the bottom of our feet.

Mom: Isn't this nice? Just you and me relaxing on the shore together?

Timmy: Yeah, except there's a whole bunch of people around us.

Mom: Don't be such a whiner, just enjoy the free beach and if you don't mind i'm going to tan a bit, so don't bother me okay dear?

Timmy: okay...

My mom turns around, laying on her belly trying to evenly tan her body.

Mom: Oh, son. Can you be a sweetie and rub my back with oil?

With a nervous but exciting face

Timmy: Sure mom.

I rub her back with sun tan oil, she moans softly...

Mom: mmm... just like that honey. Can you get my lower back too?

Oh yeah, just go a little more lower dear.

Okay that's it dear, thank you.

Oh god, that gave me a raging boner, why does she have to tease me like this? I don't even want to unravel my towel because my erection won't go down.

Oh well, guess i'll have to sit this one out.

As I sit there I notice there were lifeguards, thinking they would bust me for having a towel on I unwrap it and laid on my mat trying to act natural.

Of course my penis stayed hard, but I tried to play it off.

My mom turns around laying on her back, she takes a glimpse at my penis, then turns her head forward only to turn around to look at my penis again.

Mom: Are you okay dear?

Timmy: I'm okay mom, don't worry about me.

Mom: I'm just making sure you're okay.

Timmy: I'm fine, just continue doing whatever it is you were doing.

Mom: okay then?

I laid there on my mat, noticing three teen girls passing by behind me. They look at my penis and start to laugh and whisper to each other. Embarrassed, I decided to take it to the bathroom to end the nightmare.

I walk into the bathroom with a towel wrapped around my waist only to notice that there's no stall doors or covers. Just toilets adjacent to each other in a row. One had a woman sitting on it peeing. She had semi dark areolas and nipples and a very nice 36d rack with a shaved pussy.

I tried not to stare but I couldn't resist. Out of the corner of my eyes I look at her. I choose the toilet next to her just so I can get a better glimpse of her body. I unwrap my towel to expose my 6 inches of nightmare. I pull back my foreskin to pee, hoping I would pee long enough for her to finally get up and leave before I finish.

She sees my penis and then says.

Woman: you have a nice penis.

Timmy: Oh, thank you. I laugh nervously

Woman: you're here to relief yourself huh?

Timmy: ugh... what makes you say that?

Woman: Oh please, I come here every year for vacation. Every teen boy like you always come in here surprised with a raging boner.

Timmy: laughing nervously again well, uhh...

Woman: look, I'm not trying to call you out. I'm just simply telling you that I see this every year. Although you seem to be bigger than most other kids. Every year they get smaller. Last year I saw a kid your age with a 3 inch boner, it was pretty pathetic. But you, you're bigger.

Timmy: Ugh.. well thanks I guess.

Woman: no need to thank me. You know what? I think I can help you. here follow me.

I follow her to her locker cabinet. She opens the locker and gives me a condom.

Woman: here take this, follow me.

Timmy: where are we going?

Woman: just shut up and follow me.

She takes me to her hotel room and throws me on her bed. She gets on top of me, her feet spread apart, one on each side of my body. She does a proper squat, back in ass out hovering over my penis. She tells me to put on my condom, I quickly put on the condom she gave me. She then proceeds to squat lower until her lips touched my glans.

Woman: are you ready?

Before I get a chance to speak, she goes all the way down on my penis and stays in that position.

Timmy: Oh!! Ugh...

Woman: I knew you were a virgin the moment I laid eyes on you.

I pity you teenagers. Already at the age of reason and still haven't had any pussy yet.

She then starts to go up and down on my penis, with each movement she goes faster. A minute in and I blast my load.

Woman: that was fast. I was hoping to have some fun with you. Oh well, good things must come to an end. How long are you going to be here kid?

Timmy: F..five days. i said hesitantly

Woman: Hmm... five days huh? Well if you're ever in need of some help you know where to find me! Oh and by the way my names Tina.

Timmy: Hi Tina, my names T..Timmy.

Woman: laughs well Timmy, It was nice meeting you. Stay hard okay?

Timmy: chuckles nervously okay... I'll be seeing y...you.

I leave out the door, towel wrapped around my waist. I go into my mom's hotel room. And I put on my pajamas, I turn on the tv and put on some cartoons.

Spongebob starts playing on the television. I lay there on the bed, feeling sleepy, and tired. After 10 minutes I fall asleep.

I wake up, it's dark, television's off. I turn around to look at the time, it was already 11pm. Did I sleep that long? I turn around to see my mom sleeping on her belly next to me. She's wearing a pink plaid pajama top and a pink plaid pajama bottom. I see no panty line through her thin pajama top, I start getting ideas in my head.

My mom always take sleeping pills before she sleeps. Those sleeping pills usually last her all night. I take off my pants and boxers, I get on top of her.

I slowly pull down her pajama bottoms, slowly revealing her butt. I pull down her pajama bottoms down to her knees. I quickly grab my pillow and shove it under her belly to bring her ass up and on her knees. I grab each buttock and slowly spread it open, revealing her anus.

My penis now bulging and my balls now swelling with excitement. I quicky rub some vaseline on it. My mom always carry vaseline with her for some reason. I even rub some on her anus, I get up a little higher, I aim penis towards her anus and I slowly penetrate her.

Mom: mmm...

My mom softly moans, turning me on even more. I quickly started gaining momentum, going faster with each thrust. Her anus was so tight I could cum any minute. I tried to control myself. I keep thrusting her, each time going in deeper. I finally pull all 6 inches inside her, and a massive load shot right inside her anus.

I finally get off of her, laying next to her, with my semi hard penis still oozing with semen.

Timmy: I've never came so much before. Her ass is so tight and my penis is still hard. I could go for round two!

I get up again this time I lay her on her back, I take off her pajama bottoms and unbutton her pajama top, exposing her big breasts with protruding dark nipples. I suck on one while rubbing the other one as I penetrate her dark hairy vagina. She lets off a moan, this time louder than the last one.

I tried to spread her legs open in a kama sutra position so I could bury my whole penis inside her vagina. Each hand holding each of her ankles, she's put in a kama sutra position right on the edge of the bed. I stand there thrusting my penis deep inside the womb of where I once came from. I go in so deep she moans even louder. I then finally let off a scream as I pull out and cum on her belly. Rubbing my semen all over her tits.

My mom wakes up, screaming.

Mom: What are you doing? Get off me! Let go of me!

Timmy: Hold still mom, I need to do this! I'm still hard!

Mom: No! NOOOO!!

I get on top of my mom, I put my knees on both of her arms, making her helpless, I then hold her head and force open her mouth with my hard penis now covered in semen.

It slides right inside her resisting lips and I start to thrust.

She mumbles.

Mom: MMMMMM...!! MMMM...!!

Timmy: I'm almost done!

I thrust harder, with each thrust I persist longer in the back of her throat.

Finally with my last thrust I blast my load in to the back of her throat, this time I had ejaculated more than the first and second time.

I let go of my mom as she drops her head back on to the bed, coughing out the semen.

Mom: Why would you do that? Cough

Timmy: I was hard. What else was I supposed to do?

Mom: not force yourself upon me! You know what?? Let's just forget this happened! Cough

The remaining 4 days and the airplane ride home were awkward.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Don’t write anything else…. ever. Your writing ability is awful and was basically a poorly disguised rape story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You have no talent as a writer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Hope kept fucking your mom got her pregnant with your kid in her

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Great story, I hope you write a follow up story to this one. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
funny

it was funny, a family rune because mother wasn't smart enough too know how a penis works.

she won't be taking him out anymore.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Mom's Night In The Van His mom gets nailed by one of his good friends.in Mature
Moms at the Beach Ch. 01 Newly single Moms make tempting targets for enamored sons.in Mature
Home Run Friend preys on hot mom.in Mature
After School Special Todd's mistake gets surprising results from Miss Ross.in Mature
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
More Stories