Vacation Ch. 02

Story Info
Crystal teases the guys on the beach.
6k words
4.42
84.7k
16
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/21/2022
Created 02/22/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning, Crystal and Barry were again up early. It was going to be another beautiful day, but Crystal was thinking about the night before. What had gotten into her? Yes, she loved exhibiting her body, yes she loved for men to look at her, and yes, all this gave her a thrill, but she had never done anything like she did last night. The club wanted her back on Saturday night and she had said she would. Could she really go through with it? This was Friday, so she had a couple of days to think about it. Did Barry really want her to do this? Would Ray and his buddies be back today? Maybe they couldn't get passes off the base. Crystal just did not know what she wanted or should do. She would have to talk it over with Barry. But right now, she was going to enjoy the day and the beach. Even if Ray and his buddies didn't show up, there would be other men on the beach that would enjoy her body with the briefest of bikini's just barely covering her essential parts. Thinking about how she would be admired today sent shivers of excitement down her spine. She could hardly wait.

After a light breakfast of bagels with jam and tea, Barry suggested that he take some more erotic photos of Crystal. They always enjoyed times when Crystal would wear her panties that were nothing more than parallel cords spaced about a half inch apart so that her Brazilian pussy hair cut clearly showed, as well as her puffy pussy lips. Sometimes she would be topless and other times she would wear an almost sheer blouse through which her hard, dark nipples clearly showed. Today, Barry also wanted her to wear that saucy looking straw hat they had found before they left home. The combination of the see through panties, almost see through blouse, and saucy hat gave Crystal a look that said, "Look at me. See my tits and pussy. Come fuck me." This was the look that they both loved, even though they had never followed through on actually having Crystal go all the way.

There were other poses that Barry wanted to try. He had Crystal put on the bikini she was going to wear that day, and took several photos from different angles. He especially liked to have her looking back over her shoulder with her nice firm round ass as the focal point of the photo. From this angle, it appeared that Crystal was naked except for a very thin strap across her back. Her long blond hair hid the thin strap around her neck The bottoms of her bikini were completely hidden in the crack of her lovely ass. Even Barry, as many times as he had seen his gorgeous wife naked, could feel a stirring in his groin from just looking at her. This was going to be a hot time today, and not because of the air temperature. Barry hoped Ray and his buddies would be here today.

Posing like this for Barry always made Crystal's juices start to run. The most exciting thing she could do, other than making love with Barry, was exposing her body for other men to see. She didn't really know why exhibiting herself turned her on so, but the reason didn't matter. What did matter was the charge she got out of doing it, and seeing all the men with lust in their eyes as they stole glances at her. Some of the bolder men would openly stare, and she usually had a coy smile to give back to them. Some would then embarrassedly look away, but others would just smile back and beckon her to come to them. She never did, but just knowing how much they lusted after her was such a turn on that her panties, if she were wearing any, would become soaked. If she weren't wearing any panties, then she would have to very carefully take some tissue and dry herself off. She even sometimes did this in a way that anyone looking could see what she was doing. Oh, the joy and excitement of showing off her body to men, and maybe even women. But it was mostly men that she wanted to admire her.

Barry took many photos, but none with Crystal's pussy completely exposed. He felt it was sexier if it were partially covered. Leave something to the imagination was his motto. But he did have to admit to himself that last night had been the exception. He had never seen Crystal so turned on as she was on stage in front of all those men. He could hardly wait for Saturday night. She had jacked off that one guy. Maybe this would be the time she would go even further? He wasn't really sure how far he wanted her to go, and wasn't sure how far she would go, but just the thought of what might happen stirred his cock even more than it had been.

It was mid morning when Barry finished up the photos he wanted, and then suggested Crystal put back on her bikini and they would head out to the beach. Picking up their beach towels, they made their way down toward the beach and the water. Even though it was still morning, there were quite a few people already on the beach. It was going to be a typical Midwestern day, hot and humid. Evidently many people were taking Friday off to come to the beach to try to escape the heat and humidity. This was a perfect day for the briefest of bikini's and Crystal's was about as brief as could be without being nude. Her experience from yesterday let her know that even though this was a conservative part of the U.S., this suit would still be acceptable, especially to all the men.

As they got closer to the water, they were pleasantly surprised to see Ray and his buddies already there, apparently waiting for them. "How did you guys get here so early? I thought the navy would only let you out later," asked Barry. "But I'm glad you are here. I have some great shots I think you might like." Unknown to Crystal, Barry had printed up the photos from that morning and brought them with him.

"The photos can't be much better than the real thing. Crystal, you are gorgeous!" Ray starting blushing as he said this, thinking maybe he was being a little too forward. But after last night, he knew he wanted more of Crystal.

"Thank you, Ray," Crystal replied, arching her back slightly to push her boobs out a little more. "I'm glad you like what you see." Crystal then laid out her beach towel, and stretched out on it on her stomach, facing toward Ray and his buddies. "Would one of you sweet boys like to put some sun screen on my back for me?" she demurely asked. With furtive glances toward each other, the boys showed their shyness and just stood there, afraid to reach out for the lotion bottle. "Come on, guys, don't be bashful. I won't bite," smiled Crystal

Ray hesitantly stepped forward, and taking the bottle, put a little sun screen on his hands. He then got down on his knees beside Crystal, and very hesitantly started to rub a little on her upper back. "Cover all of it, I burn easily and I don't want to be all red and hurt while I am here. I need cover on all my exposed skin."

Ray then got more into it, and rubbed the lotion all over her back, moving the very thin strap across her back up so that he could get that part, also. Then he worked on down her back until he got to her ass cheeks. "Go ahead, Ray. I don't want my ass to burn either," teased Crystal. "Get all of it covered, please." As Ray started rubbing the lotion on her ass cheeks, Crystal open her legs a little wider so he could have access to her inner thighs as well. His fingers and hands on her round ass felt so good. Then Crystal noticed that the other guys had moved around so that they were now behind her. She knew what they were doing. They wanted to get in a position so that they could see her ass and what lay right below. The very brief bottoms of her bikini just barely covered her pussy lips, and in the position she was lying in, she knew her engorged lips were showing under the thin covering of her bikini. Oh, the thought that all these young sailors were feasting their eyes on her most intimate part gave her such a thrill that she knew her juices would probably be visible to them as well. She hoped Barry was getting some hot pics of this. He never went anyplace without his camera as any good photographer would.

Crystal felt Ray's hands move between her legs, getting to the insides of her thighs. "That's right, get all of it covered. You are such a darling to help me like this. But don't take any liberties while you are down there," sighed Crystal. She then felt the back of Ray's hand brush across her groove, sending a tingle up her body. Then she felt his fingers rubbing right on her groove. She knew he had rubbed some of the lotion on her suit. She also knew that sun screen lotion would tend to make her suit somewhat transparent. Oh, the thought that maybe Ray and the other guys could maybe see a little more of her pussy made her start to get somewhat damp between the lips of her pussy. But she had better put a stop to this. "Careful, sailor, just the exposed parts, please," instructed Crystal. She had loved the touch, but didn't think this was the time or place for it.

Ray then moved on down her legs, ending at her feet and toes. She turned over, and asked, "Would one of you other nice boys like to do the front of me now?" This time, there was no hesitation from the boys. They stumbled over each other reaching for the lotion in Ray's hand. Paul was the lucky one and grabbed the lotion out of Ray's hand, and settled to his knees beside Crystal. She smiled up at him as his eyes seemed glued to her barely covered breasts. "Start at my neck and shoulders, please, and then make sure you cover every bit of exposed skin. As I told Ray, because I am blond, I burn easily and I don't like sun burns."

"Yes, ma'am," responded Paul. "At your service, ma'am." Paul gave her a salute and spilled lotion all over Crystal's stomach in his hurry to get some on his hands. "Oh, sorry," he apologized. "I think I even got a little on your suit."

"Don't worry about it," encouraged Crystal. "Just rub it in on my stomach and if there is any on my suit, just clean it off." Paul gulped, as the implication of what Crystal had just said sank in.

"Yes, ma'am. Right away, ma'am" stuttered Paul

Paul carefully rubbed in the lotion on her stomach, and then very gingerly rubbed the little spot on her top where a drop of lotion had landed. How soft her tit was as he rubbed the lotion off the material.

"Oh, what a great job you guys are doing," Crystal murmured. "You are such a great help."

Paul proceeded to then work on Crystal's neck and on down toward her chest. He put the lotion just on his finger tips so he could get right up to Crystal's top, as he was doing his best to cover all her exposed flesh. "Maybe you had better sort of go under my top a bit. Sometimes my tops slip and I don't want the skin that is then exposed to get burned."

"Maybe you should just remove the top so he can get all of you," suggested one of the guys.

"Oh, I don't think we had better do that. I don't want you boys thinking badly of me. I just don't think it is proper for a married woman to be exposing so much on a public beach. Do you?" Crystal teased the boys.

"Uh, oh, no, ma'am," stuttered the boy. "But we would never think badly of you, no matter what." The boys held their breath, afraid maybe they had pushed too hard. After all, they wanted her to dance at the club Saturday night, and they sure didn't want her to get upset with them.

Very carefully, Paul applied the lotion to the exposed parts of Crystal's breasts, easing a finger up under her top to get lotion where she had asked him to. "Oh, how soft her tits are," he thought to himself. "I wonder if I can reach a nipple?" He carefully pushed his finger another fraction of an inch, and there it was. Her nipple was very hard and standing out like a bullet. He gently rubbed the side of it, and then looked at Crystal's face to see how she was reacting. Crystal just easily reached a hand up and slowly pulled Paul's hand back. Nothing was said, but Paul understood that he had gone too far. As he worked his way down her stomach, his eyes were on the treasure just barely concealed between her legs. Yes, there was lotion on her suit there, and was that some pink skin showing through? Yes, and did Crystal realize what she was showing? Was she getting maybe a little wet down there? Getting closer, he 'accidentally' let the back of his hand rub against those luscious lips so prominently outlined under her thin bikini bottoms. When Crystal made no objection, he then tried to go under the edge of the material, pretending that he needed to make sure and cover all the exposed skin., but in reality wanted to see if she were wet. Crystal just gently reached up and moved his hand away, smiling at him

"Naughty, naughty," scolded Crystal. "That belongs to Barry." Feeling properly chastised, he then finished up her front side, as his buddies enjoyed the view of her slightly parted legs with her pussy just barely covered, and her pussy lips very evident under the thin covering.

Meanwhile, Barry had been very busy with his camera, capturing all of this action. These would make great mementos of their vacation. All his buddies back home would really get a kick out of seeing these photos. Even he and Crystal would get themselves horny from looking at these photos when they got back home. Maybe Crystal would write about this vacation as she had about a previous vacation. If readers then asked for photos, she would have some to send, as she loved knowing men everywhere were lusting for her over her photos.

When Paul was finished with his 'chore,' Crystal sat up, allowing her top to slip just a little. All the guys instantly moved so as to get a clear view of the wonderful picture she made sitting there. A part of her areola showed on her left breast. All the guys were hoping the top would slip a bit more and the nipple would come into view, but then Crystal smilingly pulled the top back up so that the areola was again covered. There was a collective sigh from all the young guys, as they had had high hopes, but these hopes had just been dashed.

Crystal could see that Ray wanted to ask her something, but he obviously was very nervous about doing so. "Did you want to ask me something, Ray?" questioned Crystal. "You look like the cat that just ate the canary," she laughed.

Ray started to turn a little red in the face. Oh, why did he have to blush at a time like this. She will think I am nothing but a little boy. Getting up his courage, Ray asked, "Are you still going to go to the club and dance on Saturday night? We told all the guys back at the base and they all are planning on being there."

There it was, out in the open. Was she going to do it? The thought of exposing her body completely naked gave her a thrill, but there was a different atmosphere at the club then there was here on the beach. Here, the sun was shining brightly, there were families around, it just wasn't the same. She knew she had really been turned on watching the other dancers at the club and seeing and hearing the boisterous outpouring from all the men there, and that is what had made her want to enter the amateur contest, which she had won, and had led to the owner asking her to be his headliner for Saturday night. But today, in the light of the sun, she wasn't sure.

"I don't know, boys. Do you really want me to?" Crystal smiled at them with a slight lowering of her eyes, and even a slight blush coming on her face. "I'm not sure I should."

"Oh, you have to. All the guys from the base will be there. And you are so beautiful, so gorgeous. You want her to, don't you Barry?" The boys turned to Barry for help in convincing Crystal to dance Saturday night.

Barry, understanding what Crystal was going through, just shrugged his shoulders, and answered, "That is strictly up to Crystal. I guess you guys will just have to try and talk her into it again. You did okay yesterday, and you still have tomorrow to work on her. Go for it."

Crystal stretched her arms above her head, pushing her nicely shaped breasts out, forcing the nipples to become very obvious through the thin material of her bikini top. "Yes, boys, you will just have to convince me that you really want me and that I should do it. You have the rest of the day and tomorrow." Crystal just smiled at them as she noticed every eye of the boys was focused on her tits. "Yes," she thought to herself, "They really do want me. I loved being wanted." Crystal noted that the sun was just about straight overhead, and her stomach was telling her it was time for lunch. "Boys, Barry and I have to get a bite to eat, but wait right here for us. We will be right back."

With groans and mock pouting, the boys watched Crystal as she and Barry headed back up toward their cabin. "Man, is she one sweet woman," exclaimed Ray. "We have to make certain she goes tomorrow night. I really want some of that."

"That goes for the rest of us, too," echoed Paul. "That was one nice feel I had of her nipple and those pussy lips of hers, WOW!!"

"It is obvious that Barry wants her to go. He is our best bet to get her to keep her date tomorrow night. I am going to talk to him as soon as they get back, and see how he wants us to handle this," said Ray. "She is the greatest thing that has happen since I've been here."

After a nice lunch of a ham and Swiss cheese sandwich, with a nice glass of wine or two, Crystal and Barry hurried back down to their waiting friends. The morning had gone very well as far as Crystal was concerned. She had given the boys a good show and they obviously had enjoyed it immensely. This afternoon, she felt that her top would surely 'accidentally' slip a little, probably enough to flash a nipple now or then. And maybe even her bottom would somehow 'accidentally' get pulled to the side so that she could flash her pussy at them, too. The thought of this was very stimulating to Crystal, and she could hardly wait for the 'accidents' to happen.

Ray and the guys had brought some sandwiches and liquid refreshment with them. They had eaten their sandwiches while Crystal and Barry were up at their cabin, but still had plenty of the liquid refreshments, including beer, wine, and soft drinks. When Crystal and Barry rejoined them, they offered something to drink to them. Crystal put them off, saying, "Not right now, maybe later." She had the feeling they might be trying to get her a little high so that she might show a little more than she had up to this point. Little did they know. She didn't need any 'high' in order to want to flash her charms to the guys.

Ray edged over closer to Barry, and talking softy, asked, "Do you think Crystal is going to go through with dancing at the club?"

"Don't worry. She is getting hotter than a fire cracker from all the attention you guys are giving her, and if you keep this up today and tomorrow, she will be ready to dance her ass off.," reassured Barry.

Barry's reassurance greatly lifted Ray's spirits. "So she is getting hot, eh. Good. Maybe she will want some more sun screen later if we can get her into the water and wash off what she has on now." These thoughts flashed through Ray's head as he lustfully looked at Crystal.

"Come on, let's get some water time in," playfully yelled Ray to everyone. "Come on Crystal, lets see if this suit gets transparent like your gold one piece did," Ray teased.

"Sorry, I bought this one, and, no, it doesn't turn transparent. Last one in is a dork," Crystal shouted as she made a bee line for the water. All the guys tripped over themselves and each other in their rush to follow Crystal into the water. They all had the same idea—get to Crystal as fast as possible and act playfully with her, giving them a chance to feel her up. Crystal, knowing how men think, hoped they would take the opportunity to get close to her. It would be a simple task for her top to slip down as she was trying to get away and flash her soft, round breasts to them, if they were lucky enough to be in a position to see them. Ray was the first one to reach her, and he immediately tried to dunk her. Crystal quickly slipped away, laughing as she did so.

12